A Surprise Trip to Amsterdam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they were speaking, Andras was on stage.

"Fret not people, she's coming back soon." There was a roar of approval in response."

When Jo struggled back in, still shaky on her legs, there was another roar. One of her little tormentors was on stage.

"What do you think, the chair?" to another shout.

"OK then, the stupid whore must be worth 100 Euros a time."

"50, 50, no more." Came the shout back.

"Alright, 50 it is, cash in advance mind, no credit."

Jo sat down onstage, quite naked still, but feeling a little refreshed, drinking from a water bottle. She watched, fascinated, as a wicker basket was hung from a pole and the height adjusted. Bought to her feet, her wrists were tied behind her and she was lifted into the seat. For the first time, she noticed a large hole in the seat, through which her Ass and groin slipped. Her two thighs were bound to each side of the chair, so she couldn't slip right through and she was spread.

"I think she needs a little demo guys, give her the idea." Someone said. A bean bag was placed below her and a naked man lay across it. His groin was touching hers. Then the chair, hanging from three ropes, was wound up tightly. When released, it spun round quickly to rest on the man below.

"Oh," Jo said.

"Oh indeed, Emily, you get the point, or rather you will get the point." Andras laughed at his silly joke.

"Step up gents and pay our German friend. If you need a hand, our girls are here to help. Oh yes, we do insist on a condom, for everyone's safety. Let the games begin."

A man undressed and stepped forward, erect after a short suck from Ana, who put on his condom. He lay on the bag and Jo was twisted up, just enough to let him penetrate her labia. The chair wasn't just released, but given a push. She was literally screwed onto him and it was unbelievable for both of them, quite new for Jo. Another orgasm rippled through her and it had taken only a few seconds, the man came too.

Jo could see another man paying and waiting for her, as the chair was coiled again. In less than a minute, she was positioned and fucked. Then again and again, each time coming, till she actually passed out. They took no notice, carrying on and waking her. Then there was a break, as the next man made a request.

"OK, but it'll cost you 100." The man nodded and his cock grew to full stiffness, with no help.

Jo understood why and her heart sank, as the cock was gelled and placed just inside her anus. Her scream could be heard outside the theatre, but she came again even harder. That was fantastic, a quite unique feeling of a Cock screwing into her bowels.

So it went on, each man choosing his hole. Everyone lost count, but the little man was clutching hundreds of Euros when it stopped well over an hour later. Had anyone in history, been fucked so many times, surely not.

"Nearly over the line Emily, the last lap. Anyone want to come over her, in her mouth, it's 20 Euros." Andras asked.

"Look at her, she' a wreck, only 10 Euros for the whore. She's not worth that." Someone shouted back.

"OK, OK, you win, poor Emily, only worth the price of a drink."

Jo knelt on the stage, too tired to care or argue and the first man came up with his partner. Falling to her knees, she sucked and masturbated him to the edge. Then turned to Jo and muttered,

"Open your mouth bitch."

Jo did as she was told and cum splattered her face and in her mouth.

"Now swallow," And she did that too.

This was all getting too much, but there was nothing she could do. Next three laughing men approached and competed to come in her mouth, first and the most. She was covered, in her eyes, up her nose, in her hair, over her tits. It didn't stop till she was drowning in semen.

Then of course, it did end, with no more customers wanting to use her. She staggered up, with help and crawled back off the stage, leaving a trail of cum.

Andras came on stage, "Don't know people, but think that's the best ever."

He raised a hand to the retreating figure. "A big hand for Emily, or what's left of her. What a star, now a hat is going round, please give a generous tip, remember she is not on the payroll."

There were whoops and hollers following her, as she slumped in the girls changing room. They started trying to repair the damage.. Andras came in, as she was being sponged down and her hair cleared as much as possible. He handed her an envelope.

"Don't lose that, there's a lot of cash, you earned it."

"You could say that, I'm surprised to be still alive," Jo snarled.

"I quote, hard, humiliating degrading."

"Yeh, Yeh, well perhaps we could dial that back a tad next time. If there is a next time."

"Don't say that sweetheart, you're a star."

"No I'm a dumb whore who doesn't know what's good for her. Now I'm leaving, I'll be in touch, maybe."

With that, she struggled to her feet and out of the back door, she had dressed herself. Avoiding a cab, she stank like a brothel.. When she reached the shared flat, Jo fell into a hot bath and went to sleep, nearly drowning, as she slipped under the water. After washing thoroughly and her hair, she got into bed, carefully setting her phone alarm, not wanting to miss the plane next day.

When she woke, Jo groaned in pain. It felt like she'd been run over by a truck, several times. But she had to get up, so crawled to the kitchen, to make coffee and toast. Anna found her, struggling to eat and she tried to raise her head to speak.

"That bad eh girl, well your famous now."

"Oh good, I'll be sure to put that in my CV. Porn star, nothing too gross or humiliating."

"Don't get snappy with me, not my fault love."

"Sorry, sorry, you're right, all my own fault and you put me up too. Let me give you some cash, please?"

Anna took just 100 Euros and helped her pack, then find a cab. Jo gave her a big hug and left.. At the airport, she sat waiting for the flight, too shattered to move. On the plane. Perhaps she'd meet Mat, the man next to her on the plane out, but hopefully not, the way she looked and felt.

Her Sex Goddess career was over, if only she could stick to that resolve, God she hoped so She knew how tempting it could be, sex with no limits. Perhaps the urge to go back would be too great. She needed a man, perhaps Mat would ring back. He would walk round with a permanent limp and smile on his face, with the tricks she'd learned.

Only time would tell, meanwhile she quickly fell asleep on the plane home.