All Comments on 'A Swiftly Changing World'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
nightshadownightshadowabout 13 years agoAuthor
Comments welcome!

While I understand that reading this in one go is a bit difficult to do (and I'm sorry for not posting it in smaller, bite-sized chunks- time is not on my side for that), I DO hope that you've taken the time to enjoy this piece of fiction thoroughly. Feedback is, as always, welcome and appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
2 dicks up

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Bit long but well written.

hourihouriabout 13 years ago
Quality Family Time!

I absolutely LOVED it! It was long, but for me that just added to the spice and enjoyment; stimulated me physically as well as cerebrally. There was an actual storyline that had hot n dirty sex in it, and now I need to go get some dessert! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AMAZING

It was wonderful to get the whole story at once instead of having to wait weeks to continue reading it. I loved the story and the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for all your work on this story. I've been reading literotica stories for several years and this is probably the best writing I've found. I'm looking forward to going through your back catalog. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

Lovedd the aticle! Dads smart wit reminded me of a character in Harlen Cobens books named Myron Bolitar. A good read, long but much better than flipping back and forth to find the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great read

As said by some1 else, totally agree with the story, glad u didnt break it down into chapters, kept me reading

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
FANTASTIC !!

I loved every word, what an author you are. I couldn't stop when i started reading this story. A marvelous tale of family incest. Well written and thought out. Keep writing your storys, and I will keep enjoying them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shock and awe

I'm pleasantly surprised at how well written this piece happens to have been, and beyond that... Even with it's length it maintains a good pace and flow. I will be sure to keep an eye open for future works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SWEET

This by far has been the best read i have found on this site if i remembered my log in i'd leave an official post for ya. Please don't stop with this Family there is such depth and story it could go on for awhile. I love the fact that it's all here you don't have to keep backtracking looking for the next chapter. I look forward to what you write next your writing style has me hooked.

nightshadownightshadowabout 13 years agoAuthor
A note from the author.

Thank you ALL for taking the time to read, enjoy, comment upon and vote for this little opus of mine. Believe it or not, it was a few years in the making- but this years is when I really focused on it and cleaned it up. I'm VERY glad that it was so well-received! Will I write a sequel? Probably not- I think the story pretty well stands on its own as it was written and leaves enough to the imagination that the audience (you) can pretty easily figure out where this fictional family is most likely headed. But I will say this: you haven't seen or heard from the last of me. I will continue to write the kinds of stories that interest and please me so wickedly- and I'm sure many of you will still be there, ready to enjoy them when I post. So! Greetings and salutations until next time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Disappointed

This story was way over the top and unrealistic for me. I stopped reading on the first page. The other stories of yours have been some of the better stories here at literotica. But the plot, and a bunch of orgies in this one just made it all corny and one of the biggest turn-offs I can remember.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 13 years ago
Technically, that is what she is

I mean, she is technically a midget. Little people (usually of a height less than 5 feet) can have disproportionate features (small limbs or trunk), due to a medical condition. Medically, they are dwarves. A midget, on the other hand, is a properly proportioned person who is below "average" heght. Emily doesn't go around calling herself a little person, and it seems she only uses her height to advantage in photography and video. But she is a little person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Holy, this is amazing work. I've only just stumbled into this piece by accident. Your imagination and your way with words just astounds me. Please do continue writing, I'll be reading everything else you wrote though I'll probably have to pace myself with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
20 pages?

Who has the time to read 20 pages? Sorry, I am much more into 2 or 3.

RenewerReneweralmost 12 years ago
Couldn't Stop

I had to keep reading. Like so many of your other writings this was a wonderful treat. It isn't just the erotica of it only but you tell an amazing story and write in such a way that it is a delight to keep pouring through your works. Please keep it up and I look forward to reading much more from you.

rockman2011rockman2011almost 12 years ago
20 Pages?

I like the long ones like this one if the author uses it to build up the story. We all have choices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sequel?

Terrific story. Great narrative, well written, and compelling. It does, however, cry out for a sequel because the conclusion was, in many ways, so tantalizing and ripe with possibility.

tonny13587tonny13587almost 12 years ago
Book!

First "book" I have read in 40 years! I usually prefer 2 to 5 pages but an excellent story and presented very well... kept my interest and enough intrigue to keep me going. Look forward to reading more of what you wrote/write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
part 2

Great story! If you write a part 2 I would have the mother move into the daughters room and have the daughter sleep with her dad every night since he is only to cum in his daughter from now on. I wold also be pregnant by 19.

HalsmamHalsmamover 10 years ago

Loved the writing, captured me straight away. All totally unbelievable yet the wit and charm of your writing made it truly a good story and a great read. As this was a work of fiction and not a 'true story' how it is written and presented is the only thing that matters to me. I don't want to read a sex manual or some stupid wam bam fantasy fuck I want a damn good read with sex. Please tell me you are a published writer, because you should be. Laughed out loud at so much Fuckety Fuck Fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really liked this story; but flaws abound

There are hundreds of sexual positions; but you limited the activity to a dozen or so, used the one too many times.

No Condoms used? Yikes; asking for trouble.

C'mon; they're going to record family sessions, talk about asking for trouble - makes a lot of sense - have evidence that can send an entire family to jail. ( I don't buy that RI doesn't have Incest laws). Yeah right, very hi-level CIA 92f9is going to be involved, ROFLMAO

She's a midget? Why? It hurts her chances of finding a husband (why not 5' to 5'4"), plus it's passed on? The family plans in advance that Emily is going to be impregnated FIRST by her father; so a husband definitely has to accept Incest, I'd say that cuts out 98% or so of the men in the world. Then you cut the numbers down even further because "he'll want to have children his own 1st & with his own DNA" (unless he's sterile anyway but wants kids). Is Em going to deliver; then her parents will take over raising it?

How is Em supposed to live her own life, go to college, work, etc...?? Remember; dad was pushing this concept is your story, "her life" is first!

I didn't like mixing up the families; that's a turn-off for me

Related to Comment regarding kicking Mom out of bed;

What kind of moron would suggest that; it was clearly stated that Emily would NOT be replacing or overshadowing Mom.

DKP

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
Real Life; nearly any way

The first few pages when he caught her getting fucked in his office just made me giggle with the realism that a real dad would feel. The rest, a damn good tale. Fun read and rated appropriately! Yes I saw ME in those first few pages, only A LOT more eloquent than I was in a very similar situation!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Amazing story

You definitely have to continue on with this story. I'd like to see Emily produce more than one baby with her father over time and that she stays with him forever. Please don't if you do continue don't join the two families together into one big orgy, I think that would spoil the story. Well done 5 stars from me

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 8 years ago
"A Swiftly Changing World:" - Late-thirties Father, Duncan and Mother, Jessica and Their Eighteen Year Old Insatiable Daughter, Emily

Several times during this very impressive 20-page epic of father, daughter and (later during the story) mother (who has a prior history of incest love with her father), I had a bad feeling this story was going to drift into an orgy of major vile, pornographic and pig sty proportions. Fortunately, and with huge credits to the writer, those situations did not occur!!

Even to the extent that father Duncan (with his daughter Emily) agreed to have an evening with his brother Sam, wife Beth and their three kids (Polly, and twins Bill and Beth), and their openly familial introduction of his brothers' family's incest life styles, the story still maintained classy dignity and decorum!

The story is well written throughout the reading comfort of 20 pages, but it's also very evident that much effort, thoughtfulness and passion was instilled with each character and their roles, and with every situation.

Thanks for a herculean job and yeoman's work!!!

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 7 years ago
Exemplary attention to detail

I'm afraid I stopped reading your story before getting to the end of page two as I couldn't handle the mouthy, spoilt child and soppy, weak-kneed father who was more worried about the fact that his daughter had used his private office to fuck her boyfriend that he was about the fact that the daughter was fucking her boyfriend in his house.

I could see where the story was headed but I'm afraid I didn't have the patience to follow it through to its convoluted conclusion.

Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. I've read it four times and will read it again. Pay no attention to those that say it's to long. Bah!! More of this length is what I desire!!!

Epic tale. Well crafted. Keen insight. You had better write another book!

Keep going please and thank you.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Loved the story..

But VERY, VERY long... I would've hoped by the end, there would've been a baby on the way!!

gehutsgehutsover 5 years ago
some small advice

If anyone wants to use different languages in stories, then it is necessary to show respect for that language and culture by getting it right: you have Emily referring to her dad as 'mon pare'; - french for 'father' is 'pere' (and should strictly have an accent on top of the first 'e' - sloping down from left to right).

Dad then replies 'vous etes idiot' - this manner of address is used with strangers, authority figures and, by young people, to older relatives and acquaintances. Fathers would refer to children with 'tu est' - except in fact french people use the coloquialism 'espece d'idiot!' - 'you're an idiot!' (that accent described in 'pere' applies on the second 'e' in that phrase)

Similarly, Dad would never ask Emily, 'comprendez-vous?'; he might say 'tu comprend?' (you understand?), but would use another way with 'C'est compris?' - literally, 'that's understood?'

If anyone has a friend/acquaintance from the country whose language one wants to use, ask them; otherwise, someone who knows the language, and hopefully has visited the country!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Language

They're correct about the language but I'm more worried about a follow upon this. This story was hot enough to make me want to beat off at work.

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971almost 4 years ago

This story was incredible. Please write more, lots more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too bad this is only fiction

I think this would be great irl.

Sadly i doubt that anything like this actually exists.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntamealmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed very much the story up until the speculum and funnel appeared ... really a very weird idea. Anyway, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

UNNECESSARILY FUCKING LONG STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

" Swiftly Changing World:" - Early Forties Year Old Married Husband/Father, Duncan Goddard, Early Forties Year Old Wife/Mother, Jessica And Their Eighteen Year Old Daughter, Emily Louise. Having first read this story about six (6) years ago (today being 10 April 2022), my perspective has changed somewhat. The story is rather long, which is okay with me; the writer does a fabulous job of a great incest product. The writing is greeeeaat (in the manner of 'Tony the Tiger on the American cereal box)!

In the latter two-thirds of the story, Mother Jessica and Daughter Emily both drop many...many...hints and suggestions that father Duncan should also agree to having a grandchild sired by father Duncan. My feeling is that Duncan is reluctant to impregnate Emily is due to the writer's same reluctance about incest pregnancies! That reluctance by the writer to refuse impregnating Emily was disappointing to me.

The story of incest--less pregnancy--as presented by writer 'nightshadow' is without any doubt a masterfully written story. It has LOVE, and romance, by wife/mother Jessica for her husband and daughter, to the degree that she does everything in her power to have daughter Emily and her husband to have them give her a/some grandchild(ren)...point blank to the point!! The writer devoted twenty (20) pages to a marvelous story, so there was plenty of space of opportunity to grant a loving mother her wish for grandchildren by way of her daughter.

I do want writer 'nightshadow' to know how grateful I am for the great story; the theme, the characters and their roles, and marvelous dialogue all contributed to a story with charm, character, thoughtfulness, levity, parental and child honesty, all bundled into a damned well written story of familial incest!! I'm also pleased the writer opted to keep husband/father Duncan's brother and his family--Sam and wife Elizabeth (Beth), twenty-two year old twins Rebecca and William, and nineteen year old porn star, Polly--out of the family of Duncan Goddard. To me, the inclusion of the two (2) families makes the theme a stroke story, gaudy and tasteless and lurid, when more than a male and female twosome, or including the children only--is necessary to make a family.....a family!

Any more members than a core family of parents, or siblings or an aunt or an uncle with the niece or nephew, belittles all the love and/or romance of the couple or immediate family. Accolades!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

Today's date is 11 January 2023. This comment is clarification in reference to an error--of mine--that happened "...9 months ago..." by "Anonymous" entitled "Swiftly Changing World:" - Early Forties, etc...! At THAT time I failed to notice when I posted that my comment's author was "Anonymous" rather than "bigdaddyg123."

After reading this story for a second time, I'm still in agreement with my posted comments of "...9 months ago...!" I will reiterate that with a story of twenty (20) pages--which is okay as far as I'm concerned, especially when the story is profoundly worthwhile reading--in that Daughter Emily Louise Duncan, was still NOT impregnated at the end of the longer than normal stroke stories on most pornography sites. The "intentions" of the author/writer is lame by not having Daughter Emily and Father Duncan's child/grandchild already "cooking within Emily's baby-making oven.

Great reading material of an incest genre story, and a very good effort by 'nightshadow' of creating a joyful story to percolate anyone's sexual libido!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

20 pages of nothing but drawn out, repetitive incestuous fucking. There wasn't even a plot that I could see. Just minor details to get to constant fucking. Did it really have to be THAT long for that?

The number of times Emily goes on about getting pregnant, it's hard to think that she doesn't actually want to get knocked up by her dad. It's kind of annoying after a while, like some kind of tease. I kept wondering if she was just bullshitting the whole time and was secretly trying to get pregnant while pretending she didn't want to at the time. Alas, no pregnancy actually happened in this story.

Having Em let the other guys in the family cum inside her was a bit trashy. I mean sure you didn't let them fuck her, but cumming inside her is essentially the same end result. Could have done without that really. Given that nothing else really happened in the story except fucking and boring shit, you could have had a family orgy so that it at least offered something different, especially since there wasn't really much in the way of F/D romance here and she had already been fucked by others prior to daddy. There wasn't really anything left to hang onto.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Whew. Absolutely agree to the Nth degree with the last comment by anonymous . I lost interest when all "impregnating my own daughter" bullshit started to rear it's ugly head. As a whole, the story had the equivalency of cramming 5 pages superfluous shit into a 20 pages tome . . . .

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanism3 months ago

There were bits of this which were insanely hot, the relationship between father and daughter especially, but parts of it got a bit confused. Incorporating the brother's family didn’t quite work; if you were going to do that, they should have all had a big orgy, rather than this weird fixation with turning the daughter into a cum receptacle. I like the pregnancy stuff, but understand some do not. All in all, this was a hot story but not quite coherent enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous