All Comments on 'A Tale of Ants and Termites'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments
peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
pretty good story

though i didn't like the ending. instead of turning the tapes over to the employeers he should have turned them over to the DA. He should have kicked the whore to the curb and found someone else. It's not like she couldn't be replaced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a fucktard!

So his wife is being blackmailed and he knows it. He knows she loves him despite what is going on and rather than talk about it...he wants her to "suffer". Furthermore, no judge would grant any kind of restraining order where there is no sign of abuse. In fact, a judge may very well view his deception as abuse and have him forcibly removed from his own home. So she fucked some guys...blackmail mitigates the damage. He wants her to suffer because it's not about love, its about power. He hurts her to show her that he's a "real man"...he's a really fucking stupid one.

fregenfregenover 14 years ago
$600 hammers

This is how we wind up paying $600 for a hammer. Evidence should have gone to the Attorney General or DA at least. Also to the government's Inspector General.<p>

Yes she was blackmailed. That doesn't give her a free pass. Getting drugged and raped is not the victim's fault. If she was smart enough to make copies of him paying her she could have stopped it at any time -$100k or not. Any one of the three above agencies would have been happy to let her blow the whistle.<P>

Take her back? That's a toughie as the films will play in his head forever.<P>

Thanks for sharing. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just more crap from just plain Bob

This had some interesting story line, rare for Bob, but as usual he screwed it up with too much un-needed and unlikely complexity. And the ending was typical Bob wimp crap. he has been gone for awhile, it had been a nice break.

RehnquistRehnquistover 14 years ago
Original, somewhat.

I enjoyed the story line. Also, unlike the other comments, I sympatize with the husband being torn on whether to drop his wife. I also like that the story leaves you somewhat hanging--will they reconcile or won't they? Yes, divorce always seems the obvious answer, but--no matter how stupid she was--she clearly loved him and he saw that.

Also, the one comment is wrong. A judge would nearly always give a restraining order where there was clear evidence that she was taping him without his knowledge. As a divorce lawyer myself, this is an obvious no-brainer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wtf?

the guy who called the husband a fucktard, are you retarded? because the first time was rape and yes, she was blackmailed, but why should that have stopped her from immediately telling her husband? and thens the fact that she was being paid to fuck gaynors clients and its obvious she enjoyed it or she would be full of bruises. ya know, i was suprised that jpb was going to write a story where the guy wasnt some pussy who let the wife shit all over him, but then he wrote the retarded last paragraph. so, just to make it clear, yes she was raped that night at the party and we can all agree how fucked up it was. but the ensuing whoring around was not rape and blackmail becomes moot when the "victum" decides to do whats right and not put up with it, like telling the cops or the very least, her loving husband. besides, its implied that she would have pretty much would have gone on whoring for gaynor indefinately. that bit about making 100k and then blackmailing gaynor back was stupid and i dont believe it. also, where was the guilt, the horror, the overwhelming sense of despair that being gangraped and then used as a whore for a year and a half brings? she seemed pretty fine as long as her husband didnt find out.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
A Good Story

That I do believe that I have read before... Perhaps on another site. As usual if you do like to think about things instead simply react in accord with some pre-established pattern there is a lot here. Remember everything that JPD writes is for HIS amusement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thing is

he has a free get out of jail free card now...and with what he got from the settlements he should not have to work anything but day shift now....or shit retire....why not go ahead with the divorce and if you want to try again with mandy do it as a single ...as for phil if she is to continue to work there why not have dear old phil give her a nice raise...say a cpl thousand a week to not open a can of worms with any of his customers or his wife...maybe he will think of it as punishment fo letting her have to be blackmailed...whatever he also needs to pay ...or maybe a one time payment of a few hundred thousand to her account well split between her and ex hubby as he was wronged also

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting.

Interesting, on several levels. First, to the naysayers who want to complain about JPB's work, I just say "well, if you know you don't like his work, just don't read it!". The story is a bit offbeat, in that the (not entirely unpredictable) reason for the cheating is the drugging and the blackmail, but in the method to bring things to a conclusion. All in all, I liked the story.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NOW I KNOW YOU'RE A PUTA FOR SURE . .

Way too much and overboard on the lectronics. NO one would go to the extent you have the puta's pimp do and no puta would have been doing other guys for up to 2 years even if making money - if she really loved her man. By taking money she made herself a whore, not a blackmailed slut who liked the intense orgasms she had with the men she was fucking NOR would she have had her man fuck her cum filled cunt either. You went way too far with this one puta. Get over it, move on and get a life piss ant.

THEN to have the male let her back in the house cause he 'loves' her? Gimme a break puta!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good tale

Some of the comments are inane. Most readers are not reading for literary content, but to appease their purient interests. I enjoy Bob's pieces they give me story lines for my own fantises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
J.P.B.

Is a bent old man who doesn't give a shit if we like his stories or not, but he is a good writer. Some I like, some I don't and some I hate. This I have read before, good story, nobody would keep the wife but still better than most. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BRAVO # 55

Excellent!Accurate description of the reactions of a normal woman to being "turned out" into a part time whore.JPB's insight is correct in that any tears they shed are crocodile tears.Women love the "life".They love being wanted.They love the anonymous sex.They love being able to fulfill their most kinky desires without the baggage of worrying if their husband will still respect them.They love having that $ 200,000.00 in an off shore account that hubby knows nothing about.My solicitations to the naysayers;but,JPB hit this one out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ahhhaaahaaaa

Stupid wimp story

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
If you don't like Bob's writing don't read it.

First let me say, I enjoyed the story. I don't necessarily agree with what the wife did after that party and maybe not with the husbands reaction and letting her back into the house, but those are Bobs' characters and they must react as he thinks they should. I do agree that after knowing how the wife was blackmailed the husband might try to work things out.

Now, for all of you anonymous Andys that say things like "this story is typical crap from JPB, how do you know? If you dislike his work so much why do you keep reading his work. Maybe I'm the dumb one but if I tried a food or a drink that I hated, I wouldn't keep buying it. Also for our friend in Obamanation, your are an idiot. Again if you don't like JPB or my stories don't read them. Use the ultimate form of censorship and don't read our work. I have seen no stories from you only comments. I will paraphrase an old adage that goes, "those that can do, those that can't criticize". Do us all a favor and break your computer.

Way to go JPB, keep writing for no other reason than to piss off all the hate Nazis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Stroy

JBP, nice story and plot.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
I agree Woodmanone, good tale and

people should not waste their time reading JPB if they don't like his stories.

Orion623Orion623over 14 years ago
Good Storytelling

Enjoyed the story. Good detail on the electronic side of things. A more reasonable conclusion would not have the husband and wife getting back together but that was not a big enough point for me to down rate the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bad.

Very bad. It was nice when you were gone. Go back to that, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thanks

welcome back Bob I still like reading your stories and the comments could be put in humor section Thanks again Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

I really liked this story. I liked the twists and turns in it. You did a good job developing the characters as well. I think this is one of your best.

Serendipity is a strange thing and your story pointed it out very nicely.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Great one Bob

I've raed it elsewhere, but no matter. I warranted another read.

keep it up.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Great one Bob

I've raed it elsewhere, but no matter. I warranted another read.

keep it up.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
VIETNAM; to save the village we have to Burn it

this story was FIRST published 3 years ago. It was SHIT then... it is STILL shit now.

<br></br>

Mandy's argument is this: I had LOTS of sex with LOTS of other men at a party when I was given a drug of some kind. So in order to save my marriage I have to have LOTS of sex with NUMEROUS other men so that ROB wont see the video of me having lots of sex.....

<br></br>

a new low has been reached in pathetically stupid. Thank you JPB...

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
get a brain woodmanone

How would one KNOW if they liked YOUR story or did not...or JPB stories for that matter ...unless we read it first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Until

Excellent writing, good storyline, and then you "bobbed out" you cannot help but be a gutless wimp ass pussy can you bob? NO man would take this whore back after seeing tape after tape of her fucking other men. bob, quit writing, please kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to borrow your phrase

get a brain Harry, you didn't like this story 3 years ago, still don't like it, why did you fucking read it again? I know, so you can bitch again like you normally do on 98% of these stories.<p>If it was possible I would give a 100 score for every 0 given just to offset, the "kill the bitch" crowd.<p>what's with you JPB haters, why read this author if all of his stories seem to offend your delicate feelings. To suggest an author kill himself because you didn't like this story is stupid and childish. Shows the mentality of some of the readers on this site. To borrow some common used words here, you Sir are an asshole, idiot and moron. Enough said.ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Usual blackmail bullshit

To cover up one drunken fuck she fucks several. One is a mistake, the others were on purpose.

<P>

Oh, and Woodmanone, I've read your shit. You're too fucking stupid to have a valid opinion, moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The right of other to comment

Ya ever notice that when one commenter basically states "people who do not agree with me shouldn't be allowed to comment" it's someone who is defending a story, while "haters" pretty much limit their comments to the story -- unless they are responding to a slam from the "lovers."

<P>

BTW, Harryin VA is right. If not, then woodmanone and others are admitting such stories are all alike, If so, then why are you rewarding something that shows no effort or thought with a high score.

<P>

Me, I come here to see if the writer did more than type, they he/she actually made an effort. Therefore, I start a the lowest score. Anything higher, they have to earn it. If there is nothing, if they did nothing but use the same old cliches or defy logic, the rating stays at 0.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Well, the comments are heating up!

This story is a variation on the old tale, "I was drugged and blackmailed into sleeping with other men, so it's not my fault. I still love you, let me explain, give me another chance, etc. etc." The other over-used one is the line, "I never told you about my other life (being a high-class escort) so it would not 'touch' you. It's just sex and I love only you." The latter excuse can also be used if the wife is cheating and cuckolding the husband and gets caught (it did not mean anything, it's just wild sex, it has nothing to do with how I feel about you -- i.e., true love). My point is, the story has been done many times with lots of variations but I guess the insect theme was a bit different so OK, it was entertaining and fairly well-written. There were a few plot holes. If Mandy, our heroine, made copies of all the DVD's, then her cuckold husband Rob should have been able to nail all seven of the men who fucked her for the past 18 months; he said he could only identify four of them (with the help of his private eye friend). Revenge against seven beats revenge against four any way you "slice" it. There is another tack he might have taken -- prostitution is illegal, and she was being paid for what (per the videos) appeared to be consensual sex, sex that in fact she enjoyed. So after the drug/rape incident, she was clearly a whore and even if she did not steal his pistol, she could have been arrested on felony prostitution charges. Even with a plea, it is likely she would have gotten some jail time. One might argue that the police were not told about this, and maybe Rob did not in fact reveal anything about the details in his divorce filing, but I suspect that with a fair amount of grilling, the police would have gotten her to tell them most everything and the truth would have emerged eventually. One thing I don't understand. The wronged husband still loves his wife, so he can't proceed with a divorce . . . How can he forgive repeated cheating as depicted in this story? How can he forgive her lies, her concealment, her deception, and her unwillingness to trust her husband and let him be part of her original rape so together they might heal? Another thing -- love and hate can be very close to each other. A person who is betrayed by their lover usually swings to the opposite extreme, i.e., hatred for their lover, as a reaction to the betrayal. The reaction is much stronger than if a lie were told them by someone neutral, that is, someone for whom there were no feelings. I think most readers agree that the marriage is too broken and the best counselors in the world notwithstanding, Rob in real life would never have gotten back together with Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Right of Free Speech Even Extends to Andy's

For the new readers and some old one's into male humiliation and male self disrespect like the writer - why should you and he have the right to write and us the people who you write for not have the right to comment on your efforts.<P>

If you prefer a weak sick pimp into watching his wife fuck multiple cocks then knowingly and willingly be next for months into her stretched cum laden cunt I guess thats your right and one you are defending in your admiration of this sick writer.<P>

Pardon us if we feel thats revoltingly un-natural, sick and way below human convention.<P>

So if Woody feels its OK to write such sub-human crap and defends it - why does he feels we shouldn't have the same right of Free Speech to condemn it and the writer as freakyly demented and sordid.<P>

Then one last time lets look at the foaming writer comments about the anonymous commenter's.<P>

Please tell me one writer or so silly named commenter who uses his real name. Nuf said - give it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Welcome Back

You can make a story flow better than most. You've been missed.

My guess is that you've been missed by both sides of the aisle. Few writers can generate the acidic name and staunch defensese that you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Keep it up man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You did fine with it until you put the whore back

in the house and with him. She could have gone to the police and filed charges, she could have told her husband and they could have worked it out together. But instead she chose to be a whore. She chose to have bareback sex with men and risk STDs, diseases, and HIV/AIDS. Not only did the risk those things she chose to expose her husband to them without his knowledge. She chose to give him sex with the other man's cum in her. She chose to keep the money in the event her husband divorced her because she was a whore. And she said she loved her husband, with love like that he will never have to worry about any diseases, physical injury, or enemies, he has all of that in his own home. She betrayed him mentally and physically on every possible level and oh yes he missed her. Get a grip, with that kind of insanity it is easier to just shoot yourself.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 14 years ago
Groan

Secret video cameras everywhere! Maybe Literotica should have a separate category for secret video camera stories. The equipment in this story would put the CIA to shame. And always the protagonist just happens to have a friend who is an amateur surveillance expert. On top of that, the protagonist is cool, relentless, and comes out on top with the help of a team of lawyers. This story has been told before. It is a revenge fantasy with a bit of wife watching mixed in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not good

This was bad, even by the standards of JPB. This guy put up with a cheating wife for weeks, even though he knew she was screwing other men in his own bed, without condoms, and deliberately coming to him with their cum still in her pussy. Right. What about STDs? I "liked" the lines: "Mandy was right when she said she thought we might have a chance as long as I never saw the video of her taken at that cocktail party. I never did see that video, but I watched every one of the other videos that she had hidden in her closet and the images of Mandy with those other men are burned into my brain". This makes sense; the one time she supposedly did it while drugged would be unforgivable, but all the times when she was in full control of herself were forgivable. And there are no "date rape" drugs that act as aphrodisiacs (that would make her sexually agressive). They would just make her sleepy, so she couldn't resist. And what about the IRS, and tax liability associated with having received 72,000 unreported dollars? When this came out, and it would, with all the legal actions the husband was supposedly taking, and if this involved government contractors, then the FBI, and then the IRS, would have been involved. It would have made more sense if he had taken these matters to the police and had his wife arrested for prostitution and income tax evasion, as revenge. As it was, how could the husband have gotten a restraining order against the wife, such that she was locked out of own home? This is just a poorly worked out story.

Badman73Badman73over 14 years ago
Not too bad

This story is not bad,not JPB's usual high standards but very good

juderboyjuderboyover 14 years ago
Another lesson learned

It is easy to say how you would act if something like this happened to you. But it didn't happen to you, it happened to him. Betrayal is a powerful thing, but so is love. Revenge would make me feel better for a short time, but would soon leave me empty.

JPB allows likes to leave a ray of hope in his stories. Nothing wrong with that. I wished I was that kind of man. It takes more strength to forgive than it does to destroy.

But as always, I have an opinion too. Cheating is bad enough, but she openned the husband up to STD or worse. Love can't let that kind of assault go. If she wished to roll the dice with her own life, so be it. There should be a law against someone knowing doing that to someone else. It's JUST PLAIN CRIMINAL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Terrible ending

Everyone seems to have access to James Bond's equipment, that is a stretch. The wife cheats over and over and over because she loves her husbands so much and she isn't acting any different towards her husband that he can notice. That is academy award stuff. He meets face to face with her pimp and only hits him with a lawsuit instead of a club. The ending just ruined the entire story, sorry. anon jerry

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
Liked it BUT....

Initially, she was raped (or so it seems) – there might have been a reconciliation after this, if she had told her husband right away – and made a few changes to her work ethics – but after willingly prostituting herself with numerous men, hmmm. She seemed to enjoy what she was doing – certainly didn’t have any objection to offering her husband sloppy seconds (IF she loved her husband, at least she would have cleaned up without necessarily having to tell her “John” about it) – also, what about exposing her “dear beloved” to STD’s.

She is purely and simply a prostitute –a whore by choice – she even got the money to prove it – at the very least, throw her to the justice system to get a conviction of prostitution.

And he lets her back!!!! – hopefully, he can get past the calluses’ on her well-worn pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not

not enough of n ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fucking good

man u could be a very famous writer someday man , i felt the whole scene i felt like i was rob myself

man or woman keep up the good work:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written and fascinating…

You told a mind gripping tale. I loved it up until the end. There is no way to let this slid. And there is a difference in forgiving and becoming a couple again. We need to forgive, or in the long run, we become bitter and resentful. But that does not mean they reconcile to the point of continuing the marriage.

SynnermanSynnermanover 13 years ago
sweet revenge

Well done Bob. This was as good a turn a bout story as I have ever seen. I especially liked the revenge without violence. That was better than any violent beatings or other violent acts.

It would be nice to see how the two ended up as you see it though. A woman that good and fine I think could work her way back in to his good graces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your best story ever!!!

I was on the edge of my seat with this story! I kept thinking she was a spy.

When she is found out as whoring about, I think it would have helped her case if she was recorded saying she hated what she was doing; faked her orgasms or was a great actress; and longed for her normal life back. I believe she could not think of a way out, since she does not sound like a Mensa candidate. In her mind, she was trapped.

If she was not emotionally vested with her clients and it was just sex, he should get past it and forgive her. It is nice to see he was not turned on seeing his wife with other men, which is how many writers of this fiction would pen it.

Also, He should have figured a way to have sex with her clients wives' and provide them copies of their husband's affairs, then kick them in the nuts for revenge.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
No one can sell a Wuss husband like you

Takes her back. Really?

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Do They or Don't They

You should follow-up on this story and let everyone know if he

could get over it or did He Dump Her.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 13 years ago
thoughts

I agree with other guy, Maybe a follow up abolut official secrets and all that stuff, how they were blackmailing the 7 guys into providing intell ...

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago
SOMEBODY,,,,

has a severe addiction to big ol creampies, and wants lots more!!! YUCK!!!!!!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
The story is impossible.

Therefore, I rated it 2** instead of 5*****. Certainly the story is entertaining, creative, and very well written. However, other than science fiction, fairy tales, and fantasy, for me to give a high rating, the story must be possible and, for the highest rating, the story must be plausible.

First, for the date rape cocktail to work, it must render the victim unconscious. Drug can lower inhibitions. However, no drug will force a woman to act like she wants to be raped and to act against their principles or morals. Therefore, the story is impossible.

Second, being raped or even having sex does not cause a woman to lose all control and to start acting against her principles and morals by suddenly loving the rape or sex. Therefore, the story is impossible.

Third, what are considered upstanding citizens and upper management individuals are not going to risk drugging, raping, videoing, and the attempting to blackmail a woman, knowing that if she contacts the police or tells her husband and he contacts the police that they are going to prison for 10 to 40 years for multiple felonies. Considering that what they paid her plus the cost for the equipment was about $100,000 plus her salary, for not much more money, they could hire a very pretty, younger, and more desirable woman and not risk years in prison. Very pretty call girls don’t earn much more than that. Therefore, the story is impossible.

Finally, it is almost certain that he would have been killed after threatening the other individuals. Certainly, if they were willing to drug, rape, and blackmail, they are the type that would not hesitate to kill him to protect their money, position, marriages, and to eliminate the threat of prison. In fact since he stole her money and was such an ass hole, Mandy would assist by giving him some drug that would render him unconscious. They could then put him in his car and arrange for a car accident where he misses a sharp turn, runs off a cliff, and the car burst into flames. That way Mandy would get all her money back plus all of both of their assets.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
cuck time

that says it all. cant you do a man that has real balls? lol. you get a 4 good writing bad hero.

PhotoproffPhotoproffalmost 12 years ago
The loaf of bread

Great story. Well written. No spelling mistakes which I cannot say for many stories here. As far as Rob and Amanda getting back together, once the loaf is open, who knows how many slices were removed?

tonybinaktonybinakover 11 years ago
How did you ignor the creampies

How did you ignore the creampies she feed him and the sloppy seconds? Ya she loved him?

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
DON'T IT MAKE YOU WONDER??????????

Do you really think that girls out there are that stupid "wrong". She did it because she liked it, both the sex and the money. And he takes her back, well write STUPID on a sticky note and put it on his forehead.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
wow Thanks Bob!!!!

The blackmail I vaguely picked up on it from logic deduction early on. The other things that could've been more expounded was the amounts of money in the settlements. The true poetic justice was the blackmailing pimp at the center of the story getting his cold plate. I truly enjoyed this story that was well developed and evolved in a nice smooth pattern. I was drawn into the intrigue and could not stop reading til the end. Thank you for a great read.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Just

Read it again. You be one sick fuck jpb - lol. You do have a style that is only yours - there is no doubt about that. Already gave u a for but had to comment again after re-read.

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 11 years ago
Hm.

Oddly enough I can tolerate this story. Most of your stories are hell and suck on so many levels but I can tolerate this; good job.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very intriguing. I am not sure the husband is hung up on the right thing.

He says: "There are issues that have to be addressed, trust being one of them."

I am not even sure that should be high on the list. Trust would be an issue if she had willingly cheated. He saw the tapes he made and has to know she is being truthful when she says she was being blackmailed. He even noticed how much she loved him (I.e. She refused to see a guy on her husbands night off). Why would trust be an issue? Is there any evidence she was falling in love with these guys? Perhaps, he thinks she was enjoying herself too much. Then why was she making the tapes secretly? Clearly she was planning her exit strategy.

Instead of trust, he ought to be concerned about her lack of faith in him. She should have come to him instead of continuing to be this guy's whore. I understand her fear and hope that she could get past this without her husband ever knowing. But, what husband would kick his wife to the curb if she had been drugged and was now being blackmailed? Clearly she did not have faith that he was a good husband who would believe her. That should be his hang up. Or perhaps, he should be wondering about her true motives. Was she just after the money? She came looking for the money, asked him about it at the end, and even called him a bastard when she discovered he had taken it. I would be worried that she wants reconciliation in order to get her hands on the money.

At any rate, definitely a thought provoking story. Much thanks.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
Cheating

If she had told him of the blackmail when it first occurred that would of changed the outcome, she did not and ended up being a prostitute. No explanation of how they got a sophisticated recording device only available to the goverment.

JPB you write a fine story and this one entertaining.

JonembJonembalmost 11 years ago
It's good, up to a point.

This is a very good story up to the point where he takes her back. There can be no reconciliation because every time he looks at her he will think of the tapes. If I was him I would have kicked her out and given the tapes to the DA. I am sure she would be able to do a deal by turning State's evidence.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Big difference

Trying to figure out why the 'termites' turned out to be 'carpenter ants' - just leave them as termites...the difference is trivial!

Enjoyed the story...agree that the lack of respect for Hubby shown by her failure to inform him soonest was MUCH more serious than being able to trust her again,

5*

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Excellent.

When drugs are involved, and wifey didn't have the courage to tell hubby about what had happened.... I can see a tentative reconciliation going on there. Asshole #1 (Gaynor) should have been handled with swift and blinding violence, IMHO. But that's just me. If someone drugged my wife and used her like that, God Himself couldn't stop me from visiting doom upon the Asshole. This one, reconciliation tale that it is, works for me.

Still 5 Stars. Seriously, JPB. Come back and write more like these, where the reconciliation is at least believable. Too many others try and fail at the believability aspects.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Why take her back?

There are more fish in the sea. Leave this stinking tuna to rot where she beached herself. Yuck.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I can't see a reconciliation. After what she's done I wouldn't touch her ever again. Only a cuck would stay with her.

I hate cucks.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago

not a problem in taking her back. She had a very serious problem in that her boss wanted proof that she didn't tell her husband. that's the catch. She didn't really spend the money because she was actually holding it as evidence, l know that wasn't what she was supposed to say, but I can read between the lines. She had made cd copies for her boss and also made copies for herself, she was setting him up possibly to counter blackmail her boss. Yes, If I were Mandy's husband, I'd keep her too.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Good read until the end

It turned to a shit faggot story when he took the whore back. Fucking worthless! But all of JOB's stories end with a wimp faggot husband. To bad because I enjoyed the story until the end Damit!

HungryIrishmanHungryIrishmanabout 10 years ago
Honesty

I have to ask. I read this story, it gave me a headache. my blood is boiling.

this was a very well written story and I thank you for that. but the fact that this could be real let alone, it happened on a daily bases. it kills me to read this. because if it happened to me. it would turn out to be a whole different ending.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
nice

i had a feeling after the first tape, tat something like that was underfoot. but like rob, didn't really put it all together till towards the end. nicely done.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
just plain depressing

no joy in the story

none in the ending

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
What a disappointment

I'm new to literotica and have found that the blackmailed wife theme is pervasive. It's total bullshit, right up there with "I don't want a divorce and you are the the love of my life" and the ever popular "It's only sex. I only love you."

This guy seems to be voyeur and gets off on being cuckolded else why did he let it go on so long? He had enough on day one to put a stop to it but it dragged on and on and on. I know it adds to the prurient interest and makes it more of a stroke piece (a term I just learned here).

As usual Just Plain Bob has done a masterful job of telling the tale. No complaints there.

I don't know why I read this stuff. It doesn't get me off. Hell, nothing on literotica gets me off but it has kinda opened my eyes and revealed my naivety. Some of the writers are top drawer but I identify too much with the aggrieved parties and don't for the life of me understand the whole slut wife fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a pile of bullshit!

If he fucked her he would need a 2x4 to keep from falling into her cunt. Put the whore slut on the road permanently and avoid her swamp cunt.

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 9 years ago
ADVICE

Advice needs to be added to such stories these days. Things like prenuptial agreements, having the talk to a wife or girlfriend about the warning signs of date rape drugs and the necessity of leaving immediately and having a drug screen done. In this story one major flaw was the total emphasis by the husband on money and personal revenge while totally ignoring that nothing was done to prevent the guilty parties from repeating this crime with other women. I know,it's just a story, but with a bit of real life advice and common sense actions it would have been a much better story. Criminal prosecution would have revealed past criminal acts and possibly prevented future ones. And it would have helped the husband to understand that the wife was a victim and not totally at fault. In real life the first incident would classify as rape and assault, and what kind of husband could refuse to support his wife in such a situation? Overall it's still a good story, just could be a great story with just a bit more done to it.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
The blackmail is so excuse is so trite....

He's a fool to stay with her. This was no one time mistake in judgement this was pernicious lies and deception.

The story was about the status quo not changing.

It's a damn shame, but then again all of Bob's men are codependent beyond measuring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An incredibly depressing story

After giving my wife of 37 years a brief synopsis of this story, I asked her what she'd do if something like that happened and someone tried to blackmail her with it. She looked at me like I was an idiot (I deserved it!) and said the first thing she would do was go to the hospital, call me and then call the police. The police would be called to keep me out of jail, she knows I would hunt them down and work them over with a sharp knife, just to start things out.

Now, if I were our protagonist, I'd be taking about 5 years and hunting down all 7 men. Seriously, I would. One at a time and anyone who might have known and not done anything. My wife is my life and I take my role has husband and protector to the extreme.

But Mandy? Sure, let her move back in but never do anything but talk to her, and only about trivial day to day things. Never a touch, never a caress or even a soft look. Room mates and room mates only. Eventually, she would leave on her own accord. What she did to her husband is truly unforgiveable.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
JPB

gave us a somewhat unconventional ending to a blackmailed wife story. What would any of us do in real life? I don't know, but I would not like to indefinitely live with the (ex-?) wife as a roommate. Make a decision (now or at a soon-to-be-determined future date) and live with it. Neither decision may be perfect, but either just might be good enough.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Be interesting to see if they can get over it.

She should have come clean at the beginning

Wonder where he stashed the cash? 😱

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
$72,000??

That's a pretty cheap price to put on your manhood and pride, but then, he is at heart a cum-licking wimp so maybe it is over the going rate after all.

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
I got to page three and the ridiculous blackmail trope.

Then I quit. Stupid. Good writer but such an overused plot device. If he reconciled based on that silliness, shame on him.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000over 8 years ago
Take this into account.

Remember ladies, if you're being blackmailed, for the love of God, tell your husband. It might be humiliating to have to tell him but it will keep the marriage and trust intact. After the initial blackmailing, you've been given the shovel and by not telling your husband and letting the situation go on and on, you're then digging your own grave deeper and deeper.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
No Parties Alone

Very simple. members of couples do not go out drinking unless they are together. For all kinds of reasons, that sort of behavior is a bad idea. What part of COUPLE do people not understand?

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Why are they still breathing?

Well written story, but I just don't understand why any of the cheaters are still breathing...or at least wondering how much longer they will be. That of course reflects my personal attitude and I can't fault the author for writing a story that doesn't qualify as being written just for my personal enjoyment.

davwoodavwooover 8 years ago
About the wife

The story reads like the wife enjoyed the illicit fucking blackmailed or not. No man in his right mind would try to prolong the marriage BTB restore some self respect.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Blackmail?

AGAIN with the wife doing more under blackmail than what she did to be blackmailed for.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Wrong motivations all the way around

The blackmailer was in it for the money

she held off telling her husband till she built up a large enough cash cushion

the husband didn't take her back or help her out till he got the large cash settlements

no one was prosecuted for the rape and blackmail

no one went to jail

we don't even know if there were any divorces

on a personal note, there is no way I could have stayed quiet and acted nice while listening to the voice messages and watching the videos. nor could I have entered the fetid swamp she still had in her from her latest activities.

who knows what diseases were swimming around in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BS

Blackmail? What a crock she did it cause she wanted to. Simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But you didn't have to read it dear annony. you're pure shit

and a fag! I gave this a5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This One Is Easy...Kick The Whore Out

Mandy did not help Rob in the least until Rob had brought down their scam and booted her out of the house. She was a high-priced whore ($74,000). She broke into the house (even though Rob had a restraining order against her). She asked Rob to give her the money back. By every definition she is a whore. She even enjoyed giving her husband 'sloppy seconds' repeatedly. For that alone I would have killed her. If he takes her back, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she poisons him one day. There is not an ounce of love for Rob in her.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
JPB writes the best LW stories on here. Well one of the best any way

So I gave this a 5 to help the score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

I don't understand why or his Rob could give her a chance...I would never b able to, knowing she did it with those men n latter plan on it...she is nothing but a high paying whore...

Is she fucking serious about trying to hide her mistake by doing the same mistake...over and over..

She is nothing but a slut....

I wish Rob will toss her Ass to the street...

1* star for the stupid ending when you let him take her back... coz she had all the intention to cheat on Rob hide it n get paid...while doing. So she willing participate for the money.

I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN HUNBAND TURN UP A WIMP N TAKE BACK THE WHORE OF A WIFE N FORGAVE HER...SHE JUST DORNT DESERVES IT.

IF ITS ME I WOULD TOSS HER OUT.. N PROBABLE ALL 8 MEN MIGHT END UP DEAD..IN LATTER YEARS WHEN THINGS HAD SATTLE DOWN..

I would take them out one by one...leaving the ex-wife and her boss for last..

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good until the last paragraph

You fucking asshole! He gets all the information about his wife fucking half the town and lets her back in the house! If she would have come to him after the party and told him that she was drugged and raped, that would have been a different story. But no. She decides to fuck her way out of the problem. Keep the money and kick her to the curb! And he needs more retribution on her pimp. Take the money and have someone make him a eunich. A monthly beating would also be appropriate. 1* for the fucked-up ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ah, the old video tape caper!

I guess we are past the video tape era but TWO separate systems in one house surely is a record.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

sucker

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THERE IS SUCH A THING ABOUT BEING A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT

but you have put a new twist on the old games, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Only Fair

Why didn’t they check what was recorded on Mandy’s recorder?

“If he was strong enough to hold onto you I wouldn't be here." – If he knew there was a competition maybe you wouldn’t!

“I made a note of the brand of CDs” – He should buy some blank CD’s and swap them with hers!

"You bastard!" – LOL, HE’S a bastard!

"What I did Rob, I did because I was blackmailed into doing it." – That could only be if she had done something that she could be blackmailed for!

"I could not let you see those pictures” – That’s just dumb! She HAD to know from her “woozy” feeling that she had been drugged. And as I have said many times, why do MORE under the threat of blackmail than what they’re being blackmailed for?

“yes, she did have the originals, but he had copies and he also had the tape that he had made of her when she took care of his customer the previous afternoon.” – And THAT is EXACTLY why you don’t give into the original blackmail! You tell the asshole to do what he will, that YOU are going to tell your husband yourself, and are going to charge him with blackmail!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stories dont have a good ending

Good stories but your endings could be improved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a Bad Story

Needs a better ending....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unbelievable

He must enjoy being married to a whore. Sticking his dick in her swamp of a cunt after she's fucked every bum in town. She's going to earn her hundred thousand dollars back $5 at a time. This was just a fucking stupid story. The asshole pimps his wife out and he keeps his agreement with him? No fucking way. Take as much as you can from him and then burn him with everything you have. If he's working with government contracts, he's toast and will spend some time in a not so friendly government establishmen with bars. Then when he's out use the money he paid to have him 'disappear'. Everything was going good until her took her back into his house. The story went from 5* to 1*. Pure bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
just one oversight...

The Government contract for manufacturing secret products.....

Some Shit like this going on and the FBI would be so far up his ass that they all would be in a world of shit for years !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you write the biggest bunch of crap

you have got to be the biggest CUCKOLD I have ever read stories of

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...