A Tale of Ants and Termites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I managed to get through the weekend without tipping Mandy off that all was not well. She didn't get a morning phone call because for the next four months I would be home in the mornings. She would either need to talk to the man on the phone in her office, on her cell or after I had gone to work. I made a mental note to ask Hal if we could put a voice activated tape recorder in her car like the one she had put into mine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday morning after Mandy had left for work I reviewed the audio and video from Monday. There was nothing of interest on the video, but the audio tap had something.

"Hi. Just checking in. Is it still a go for tomorrow night?"

"As of two hours ago. I don't really expect that it will be cancelled. You sure that everything is cool on your end?"

"Should be no problems."

"There had better not be any problems. We are not paying you to have problems."

"And you won't have any!" Mandy snapped at him

They said their goodbyes, hung up and left me with something else to think about. Mandy was being paid? Did it have something to do with her job?

Wednesday morning at 8:13 is when my marriage ended. It turned out that we didn't need Glen to find out what Mandy was up to. Just the stuff that Hal planted in the house did the trick.

As soon as Mandy had left for work and I'd eaten breakfast I went to check the audio and video from Tuesday. The attic video showed Mandy downloading the receiver in what looked like a portable CD player. The camera in the living room captured Mandy coming into the room with a man I didn't recognize and they went over and sat on the couch. The man took Mandy in his arms and kissed her and then he asked her how much time he had. She told him that he needed to be gone by eleven and he said that he didn't think that would give him enough time. She giggled and said:

"You mean you still have something left after four hours in your hotel room?"

"I can never get enough of you and you know it."

"I just don't understand why you insist on making love to me here in my home and on my bed."

"Of course you do Mandy. You're mine and the best way to prove it is to have you here in your home, on your bed, your kitchen table, the washer and dryer, whatever."

"My husband just might have something to say about who I belong to."

"Fuck him! If he was strong enough to hold onto you I wouldn't be here."

"Would you like something to drink why I try and get you ready?"

"Scotch if you have it."

"Of course I have it sweetie. I knew you would be here so I made sure that I'd have your brand of scotch on hand."

"You knew I would be here?"

"Of course I did lover. I know what kind of man you are and I knew that sooner or later you would want me here. And don't give me any of that "I want you on your own bed" nonsense. You want me in my husband's house and on my husband's bed. You want to leave your smell in his house; take his wife in his own territory and don't you even try to deny it. Spread out and get comfy while I get you your scotch."

Mandy left the room and the man stood up, took off his trousers and briefs and then sat back down. He was stroking his cock when Mandy came back and handed him his drink. As he took a sip of his scotch Mandy went to her knees in front of him, leaned her head down and kissed the head of his cock. Then she licked the head and the shaft and took him in her mouth. She worked on him for several minutes and then he said:

"We need to take this to the bedroom baby."

"Your wish is my command lover."

Mandy got up and headed for the bedroom. By that time I had tears in my eyes. I loved that woman. Mandy had been my life from the day I first met her and I had spent the years following thinking that she felt the same about me. "Your wish is my command?" I was crushed. I forced myself to watch what took place in the bedroom. I was going to need some steel in my backbone for what was to come and the more I watched her betray me the harder that steel would become.

I watched as she lay back, smiled up at him and spread her legs wide. I listened as she moaned when he pushed his cock into her. I heard the cries and sounds that I thought I had been the only one to ever hear. I saw him finish, pull out and then move into a sixty-nine. I watched them lick and suck each other and then I watched him fuck Mandy a second time. I heard her tell him he had to leave.

"But why? He doesn't get off until eleven-thirty and he won't get home until after twelve. We have time."

"No we don't. I need to get these sheets off the bed and clean ones on and then I need to shower and douche before he gets home."

"Don't douche. I want to think of him feeling my cum on his dick."

"Oh sure, and what do I tell him when he asks why my pussy feels like a swamp? "Oh that? It's nothing. Just what my lover left in me." I don't think so."

"Just tell him that you are hot and wet because you got horny waiting for him to get home."

"You really want me to do that?"

"Absolutely!"

She was silent for a bit and then said, "Okay, but if it goes bad you may have to support me when he throws me out."

"You will do it?"

"Anything for you lover, you know that."

"If he catches on and splits you know my standing offer. I'll put you up in your own condo."

"That's sweet lover, but you do need to go, but be ready for my call if he doesn't like the feel of you."

I thought back to the previous night. Mandy met me when I came in the door. She was wearing a black lace nightgown, high heels and her make-up had been freshly done.

"I need you baby. I'm as horny as a goat and I need you. Come on baby, hurry to bed."

She hadn't felt any different from the other times I'd made love to her, but not knowing how long she had been fucking around on me I had no way of knowing that I wasn't the second man of the day every time we had gone to bed together. I remembered her comment about "four hours in your hotel room and I wondered how many times a week she met some one in a hotel room when she was supposed to be working. That prompted another thought. She was supposed to be at work so how did she get out of it? Did her boss know what she was doing? Was he involved somehow? All things that I would have to ask Glen to find out.

After watching the video I listened to the telephone tap.

"Hello?

"He's gone."

"Everything go okay?"

"He still wants to set me up as his mistress."

"Too bad we can't make it happen. It would sure make things better."

"Well it can't happen and if you know what is good for you you will make sure that it doesn't happen."

"I don't think that I like the tone of your voice."

"Tough shit! I know you and it would be just your style to let my husband find out so he would kick me out and I'd be free to be Sam's mistress."

"I would never do something like that."

"Yes you would and the only thing stopping you is the sure and certain knowledge that I would blow the whistle on you and every one of the half dozen or so men you have made me take care of. You destroy my marriage and I'll destroy you and don't you forget it!"

"I won't forget it. I'll see you tomorrow evening" and he hung up.

Now I had even more to think about. It sounded like Mandy was doing what she was doing under protest, but that meant nothing to me. The fact is that she was doing it and that is all that counted to me. The man she had taken care of the previous evening was bad enough, but by her own words there were also "a half dozen or so" others. How long had it been going on and why hadn't I ever gotten an inkling?

I called Glen and brought him up to date and told him to concentrate on the man Mandy had spent the afternoon with. He'd already known about the man since he had been on Mandy since I started swing shift. He told me that the man, Samuel Billings according to the hotel register, had taken Mandy to lunch and then back to his hotel room for a little over four hours and then he had followed them to my house. I told him that Mandy was going to see the man who was behind things that night and I told him that I wanted everything on Samuel Billings that he could get me. I intended to find out who the "half dozen or so" were, who it was who was having Mandy do what she was doing and then I was going to ruin them all.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mandy was waiting up for me again when I got home that night. We had sex twice (not "made love" but had sex) before she cuddled up next to me and went to sleep. I lay there staring at the ceiling and thinking back over the last couple of years. There had been no change in Mandy's attitude toward me that I could see. She was affectionate and loving (or was a superb actress) and our sex life was as good as ever. I could not for the life of me point to something and say:

"There - right there! That's when whatever she is doing started."

When I finally fell asleep it was with a head full of questions that I had no answers for.

I waited an hour after Mandy left for work before I checked the audio and video. I gave her the hour in case she had forgotten something and came back to get it. There was nothing on the phone tap and the only video came from the camera that Glen had suggested we put in the kitchen and from the camera in our bedroom.

Mandy and a man walked into the kitchen and Mandy asked the man if he would like a drink and he said a beer would be fine if she had one. She got him a beer and herself a Diet Coke and then she sat down at the table with him.

"Do you have it?" he asked.

She took what looked like a CD from her pocket and slid it across the table to him. He opened his briefcase, took out an envelope and pushed it to her. She pushed it aside, leaned forward and said:

"Now what?"

"He's in town till Saturday. He has that dinner to go to tonight, but he wants to see you the rest of the nights he is here."

"Won't happen. Rob's days off while he is on swings are Friday and Saturday so those two nights are out."

"Couldn't you have a girl's night out with some friends or pretend to have an Avon party to go to?"

"I could, but I won't. I'm not giving up my time with Rob."

"It is only for this weekend. You will have all the rest for your husband."

"No John, I won't do it so leave it be."

It was a conversation that I could not get my head around. She is cheating on me, but won't give up our time together? It didn't make sense. He shrugged and got up and Mandy walked him to the door. After he left the bedroom camera showed Mandy going into her closet with the envelope she had been given and she came out without it. So, on my list of things to do as soon as I was done reviewing the audio and video was to take a look in Mandy's closet.

The closet in our bedroom is actually two closets. It runs the entire length of the long side of our 14 x 20 foot bedroom. Inside, at the mid-point, there is a wall that divides the closet into equal halves. One side is my walk-in closet and the other side is Mandy's. I usually have no need or reason to go into Mandy's half and in fact I couldn't remember the last time I was in there.

I started my search just inside the door and worked my way toward the back. I didn't find anything until I got to the very back. There were a dozen shoe and hat boxes and three medium sized moving boxes that had "Mother's things" written on the sides with a Magic Marker. Mandy's mother had passed away three years before and the boxes contained the things of her mom's that she just couldn't bear to part with. There wasn't anything in the shoe or hat boxes, but I hit pay-dirt when I opened the top box that said, "Mother's things."

There were eighteen CDs with names and dates written on them and fourteen envelopes like the one the John guy had pushed across the table to her the previous evening. I opened one and found it stuffed with hundreds, fifties and twenties. I counted it and found that the envelope had six thousand dollars in it. In the next box I found her douche bag and a collection of "come fuck me" high heels and lingerie that I had never seen her wear. I also found condoms, a diaphragm and a bottle of "morning after" pills. All good things for Mandy to have since I was sterile because of something that I'd had as a kid; mumps, chicken pox, diphtheria or something like that (and yes, I made sure that Mandy knew before we got married). The third box did have her mother's things in it.

I went and got a pen and a piece of paper and wrote down the names that were on the CDs and then I went and called Glen and gave him what I had. When I hung up from talking to Glen I went back to Mandy's closet and counted the money in the envelopes. The largest amount was twelve thousand and the smallest was three thousand. The total was seventy-four thousand dollars. I made a note of the brand of CDs and then I took three of them and went downstairs and put them in the CD player. It was pretty much the same as what she had done with Billings. She sucked and fucked all three men several times before telling them that they needed to leave before I got home.

I took the three back upstairs and put everything back the way I'd found it. I'd never lifted a hand to woman in my life, but had Mandy walked in just then I couldn't swear that I wouldn't have hurt her.

I managed to get myself under control and by the time I left for work I had the rough outline of a plan in my mind. To make it work meant that I would have to control myself and pretend that everything was fine. I could not do anything that would make Mandy suspect that I was in the least bit suspicious. The problem was that I didn't know if I could do it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She wasn't at the door when I came home that night, but she did wake up and reach for my cock when I got in bed. I told her I was too weary to have sex and she told me not to worry, that she would do all the work. She slid down, took me in her mouth and sucked me off. Sometimes she swallowed and sometimes she didn't, but that night she did and then she moved up, snuggled in against me, whispered "I love you" and went back to sleep.

I lay there, staring up at the ceiling, and trying to make it all add up. Everything she said to me and did to me was what a loving wife would do and say, but how could she when she was doing what she was doing? It just did not equate!

The next's days audio was the John guy calling to make sure that everything was a go for the evening and then a call from Mandy to John telling him that Billings had just left and that everything had gone well. The video was almost a rerun of the last time; a starter hum job on the couch, a move to the bedroom, a fuck followed by a sixty-nine, another fuck and then a suck job in an attempt to get him up one more time (which failed and that pleased me no end) and then she saw him out. She showered, made the bed and then got in bed and starting reading a book and at that point I stopped watching.

There was an interesting bit of dialog that took place. She spread her legs and waited for him and while he undressed he said:

"Tell me again."

"Tell you what?"

"You know damned well what baby."

"Does it make you especially hard to know that my husband soaked his cock in your cum?"

"You'll see just how hard in a few seconds."

"He pushed his cock in my pussy and it just slid all the way in with no resistance at all. I didn't give him a chance to ask me why I was so wet. I moaned and said, "Oh God baby, I'm so horny. I've been thinking of this all day. I told him that I had been so hot thinking about fucking him that I'd gone to the bathroom twice to get myself off and even that wasn't enough. I told him I used my hairbrush when I got home." She giggled and said, "I threw in the hairbrush in case he got to thinking about how loose I was.

"You fucking slut" he moaned as he got on the bed.

"There is one thing that I didn't tell you earlier in your hotel room. He wanted to eat me before he fucked me, but I didn't dare let him. He isn't stupid. He's eaten me hundreds of times and he knows my taste. He would have noticed the difference. Does that turn you on lover? Does knowing that I really wanted to let him taste you make you excited?"

By then he was pushing his cock into her and her legs had come up to clamp him. "You would like that wouldn't you? You love the thought of my husband slurping up your juices don't you?"

"You slut!" he cried as he drove himself into her and she laughed and moaned. "Fuck me lover, fuck me hard."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was my first day off so I was home when Mandy got home from work. I had dinner ready and she told me that she wanted to take a quick shower before eating.

"I was in a smoke filled conference room most of the day and I've got it in my hair and on my clothes and I stink!"

That told me that she probably spent part of the afternoon with Billings or some other guy and needed to wash the smell of him off of her before I noticed. Probably wanted to flush some of him out of her while she was at it. That thought brought out a bit of the mean streak in me and I started up to the bathroom shedding clothes as I went. She was already in the shower with the water running when I got there. Her panties were lying on the floor and I glanced down at them and saw that the crotch was soaked.

Her back was to me and her legs were spread wide as she worked on her cunt with a rag. She apparently didn't hear me push the shower curtain aside, get in and slide the curtain closed. The first she knew I was there was when I grabbed her hips, leaned forward so my knees would keep her legs from closing and then I pushed my cock at her pussy. By pure luck my aim was good and the head of my cock entered her and then one good push and I slid in as far as I could go. She was slick and slippery and Billings was getting his wish -- my cock was soaking in his juices (at least I assumed it was Billings). I remembered what she had told Billings, that I had "slid in with no resistance at all" and I wondered if she remembered that conversation as I slid so easily into her.

Once I was fucking her Mandy leaned forward, put her hands against the wall and spread her legs even farther apart. She started moaning and crying out and I wondered if she was thinking of what kind of story she could tell me to cover how slippery her cunt was.

I fucked her hard and steady until I came and then I pulled out and told her to hand me the wash rag.

"I'll do your back for you while I'm here."

While I scrubbed her back I wondered if that was the first time I'd slid my cock into someone else's soup or if she had douched every time before coming to me. We finished showering together and then I told her I was going to wash my hair while I was in the shower (I noticed that she hadn't washed hers which was why she was going to shower in the first place -- to get the cigarette smoke out of her hair -- and I wondered if she would realize that at some point during the evening).

My real reason for letting her get out first was to give her a chance to hide her panties and sure enough when I got out of the shower they were gone. I also wondered if she was getting so used to cheating that she was getting sloppy in her actions. Why hadn't she showered and cleaned up in Billings' hotel room? If she knew she was going to meet him why not a spare pair of clean panties in her purse? Why take a chance coming home freshly fucked when she knew I'd be home when she got there? Granted, I rarely jumped her bones when she first got home, but I did it occasionally so why take the chance?"

Over dinner Mandy asked, "What got into you tonight?"

"I thought you might like it. You were ready last night and I didn't take care of you."