A Tale of Ants and Termites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you did. You held me and snuggled with me and I needed that."

"Still, you got me off and I didn't reciprocate."

"You know I like taking you in my mouth and making you feel good. There shouldn't be any "you have to do me because I do you." I love you baby, and I like to make you feel good."

I made no mention of how slick and slippery she was when I fucked her in the shower and not surprisingly, she didn't mention it either.

We made it through my days off without me letting anything show that I was onto her. For her part she was as attentive and loving as always. Once, when she thought I was napping on the couch she came over, bent down and kissed me lightly on the forehead, whispered "I love you" and then went out into the kitchen. I didn't doubt that she meant it because she thought I was asleep so she wouldn't have been putting on an act, but how could she love me and do what she was doing? It didn't matter how often I looked at it or from what angle, it still did not compute.

Twice I almost brought it out into the open, but both times I stopped because it would mean my giving up on my plan to find out about all the men she had been seeing and getting even. Taking my revenge was paramount and if Mandy knew that I knew she would no doubt let the John guy know and I would lose the element of surprise. I did not want them to see it coming.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The only video Monday was of Mandy checking the receiver before she went to bed, but there was audio from the phone tap.

"Hello?"

"It's me."

"You have anything for me?"

"Just what happened her Thursday evening."

"I'll pick it up Monday. Meet me for lunch at Augustino's and you can give it to me then. Are you ready for Wednesday?"

"As I'll ever be."

"You don't sound enthused sweetie."

"Am I supposed to?"

"I certainly hope you show your dates more enthusiasm than I'm hearing right now."

"Have you had any complaints so far?"

"No, and I don't want to get any."

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed" and she hung up on him.

I called Glen and gave him the information that Mandy would be doing something on Wednesday and he gave me the run down on what he had found out about Samuel Billings. Thirty-eight years old, married to Carol for fifteen years and the father of Ralph (13) and Kathy (10). He was Chief Procurement Officer for Apollo Industries, a company that made something fairly secret for the U.S. Department of Defense.

Glen had been outside my house waiting when John left following his meeting with Mandy and he had followed John. He was still digging, but he was able to tell me that John's full name was John David Gaynor and that he was the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Maxxim Corporation, a company that was heavy into engineering and manufacturing. Glen hoped to have more for me in a couple of days. I mentioned that it appeared that Gaynor was collecting stuff he could use to blackmail or coerce the men Mandy was fucking and that the other names I'd given him probably had something to do with buying from or selling to Maxxim and that could possibly be a starting point in finding out who they were.

Wednesday and again on Thursday Mandy entertained a man in our bedroom. She called him Frank and there was a Frank Stemper written on one of her hidden CDs. It was more suck and fuck and wasn't anything different than what she had done with Billings.

I reviewed the tapes every morning and most of what I got out of it was Gaynor calling to make sure everything went all right the night before and arranging to meet Mandy for lunch so she could give him what the receiver recorded. On Friday morning the phone tap gave me something that I gave to Glen. It was the usual stuff up to the point where Gaynor said:

"Is Sunday set?"

"Yes. I'll leave to meet him as soon as my husband goes to work."

My days off passed quickly and on Monday morning Glen told me that Mandy had left the house fifteen minutes after I had left for work and had driven to the Motel 6 on Ferguson. She had knocked on the door of room 118, the door had opened and she had stepped inside. A small bribe had gotten him the information that the room was registered to a Rhett Baxter. Baxter was also one of the names on Mandy's secret tapes. Mandy was in room 118 until eleven o'clock at which time she left the room and drove home.

I discovered that I was not the patient man I'd always thought I was. My original intent was to find out who all seven of the men were who had been fucking Mandy and then find a way to get payback, but at the end of four weeks I only had Gaynor, Stemper, Billings and Baxter. I was sick of listening to audio and watching video of my wife betraying me and I wanted it over. I decided that it was time to end it.

I saw an attorney and got the paper work for the divorce moving. I used my computer to burn copies of Mandy's secret CDs and then waited until my attorney told me that everything was in place. On Thursday, May 5th at eleven-ten a man approached Mandy at her place of work and asked her if she was Amanda Haight and when she said yes he handed her an envelope and said:

"You have been served."

When Mandy opened her envelope she found that in addition to being sued for divorce on the grounds of infidelity she was also under a restraining order keeping her at least 500 feet from me and the house. The only way she would be allowed in the house was if she arranged for a court supervised visit to pick up her things. I also enclosed a note telling her she could call and leave a message on the answering machine telling me what she would like to have placed in garbage bags and set out 500 feet from the house. I also told her not to bother trying to call me on the home phone or my cell as I had absolutely no interest in talking to her. That was a lie of course. I wanted to know just what the hell had been going on, but I wanted her to sweat for a while before we sat down to talk.

At the same time that Mandy was being served, give or take five minutes, Gaynor, Billings, Baxter and Stemper were being served papers informing them that they were being sued for Alienation of Affections. Also at the same time special messengers were delivering packages to the wives of Gaynor, Billings, Stemper and the fiancée of Baxter.

The morning all the paperwork was being served was a busy one for me. I had given Hal and Glen all the surveillance gear that Mandy and Gaynor had placed in the house and they were busy removing it. A locksmith was there changing all the locks on the house and the man from Terminex was there spreading ant bait around the perimeter of the house. And of course Mandy ignored my note and my cell started beeping every four or five minutes and between those calls the house phone rang and I heard the answering machine pick up.

"Rob? Are you there? Rob? Pick up the phone Rob. Come on Rob; we need to talk."

I ignored both phones.

Even though Hal and Glen had removed all of the devices that Mandy and Gaynor had put in the house I had them leave what they had put in. I ignored Mandy's attempts to get in touch with me and waited for what I knew would happen next. I knew Mandy would ignore the restraining order just as she had ignored my note telling her not to bother calling me.

Sure enough, when I came home from work Sunday night and checked the video tapes the kitchen camera showed Mandy coming into the kitchen through the door that led to the basement. The bedroom camera showed her going into her closet and then coming out with a look on her face that could kill. Probably upset that her CDs and her seventy-four thousand dollars weren't there. The attic camera showed her sticking her head up through the hatch and seeing that the Hallman XK116 digital recorder was gone. I walked down to the basement and saw that one of the windows was broken out and I called the police and reported the break in. I gave them copies of the tapes from my "security system" and told them I was missing three credit cards, one thousand dollars in cash and my Smith and Wesson .38 Special. Lies of course, but I wanted to make things as difficult for Mandy as I could.

I casually commented on the fact that I couldn't understand why she took the revolver and then I suddenly said, "Oh shit!" and one of the detectives asked "What?"

"She isn't all that happy about our divorce. You don't think that she...? No, she wouldn't. At least I don't think she would. You think maybe I should buy a bulletproof vest?"

I told them where she worked and at nine in the morning they arrested her while her fellow employees looked on. She was charged with breaking and entering, theft and as a separate count of theft - theft of a firearm - and violation of a restraining order. Her father put up her bail and when I got home from work that night there was a message from Mandy on the answering machine. Short and to the point, "You bastard!" I smiled as I deleted it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had intended to take what I had and go see the President and CEO of Maxxim and ask him if he was aware of Gaynor's activities, but then decided not to. I was suing Gaynor and costing him his job would mean a loss of income for him so I decided to wait until the suit was settled before doing that.

I was getting two and three phone calls a day from Mandy, but I didn't take any of them. She sent me letters and I returned them to her unopened. She sat on the hood of my car in the parking lot at the hanger and waited for me to get off so I took the employee bus over to the terminal and took a taxi home from there.

Over the next month I heard from everyone on both sides of the family telling me that I wasn't being fair in not talking to Mandy and I told them all the same thing. She had cheated on me with seven different men, had gotten caught and we had nothing to talk about. By cheating on me she had forfeited any right to be able to communicate with me. I would sit down with her and let her talk, but it would be at a time of my choosing, not hers.

Quite frankly, I wanted her to suffer. The fact that I was suffering too didn't much matter to me. The problem was that I loved her. Even knowing what she had done I loved her. The problem was compounded by the fact that I really believed that she loved me. What I could not get my head around was how could she love me and do what she had done? Going by the hidden CDs she'd had been sexually intimate with AT LEAST seven different men over the last year and a half. Men she fucked and then came home to me with their stink still on her. Oh I know she probably showered before she came to me, but their hands had been on her and their cocks had been in her and showering couldn't remove that. She had to be thinking of those hands and those cocks as she snuggled up next to me even if it was only to think that she was glad to be snuggling with me instead of lying under them. They HAD to be on her mind when she was with me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I did not travel in the same social or business circles as Gaynor, Billings, Baxter or Stemper so I had no idea how they were fairing as far as wives and fiancées were concerned, but my lawyer informed me that their lawyers had been in contact with him. Gaynor and Baxter were denying everything and said they would go to court and take their chances. Billings and Stemper offered to settle out of court and I told my attorney to go ahead and settle. I didn't want a prolonged court fight; I just wanted to hurt the bastards.

I sent a note to Baxter and told him that while I had seen to it that his wife knew what he'd been doing with mine I had not yet shared that information with his employer, but that could change at any time. Two days later he offered to settle. That left Gaynor. He was the man who had pulled the strings. Mandy's pimp as it were, and he was the one I really wanted to hurt. But all I had on him was some taped conversations and the video of him sitting at our kitchen table passing Mandy an envelope and receiving a disc from her. To get him I was going to need a lot more and there was only one place I could get it.

The next time that Mandy called I took the call.

"Hello?"

"Rob, it's Mandy."

"Yes?"

"How are you?"

"I've been better, but not recently."

"I'd like to talk to you Rob."

"About what?"

"About the mess we are in."

"What mess would that be Amanda? I've separated myself from the mess you made of my life."

"Please Rob, I love you. I need to explain what was happening. It wasn't what you think it was. Please Rob; please let me talk to you."

I gave her about five seconds of silence and then said, "All right Amanda. The house at seven tonight, but I will have some questions and I had better get honest answers. The first time I even think you are not being honest with me you are out the door and there will not be a next time. You get one shot and tonight is it. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I won't lie to you Rob, I promise."

"Would that be anything like the promise you made me when we got married? You know, the one where you promised to be faithful to me?"

"I'm sorry Rob. I guess I deserved that, but there will be no untruths. I'll see you tonight. Goodbye."

She was parked out in front of the house at twenty to seven. I don't know if she sat there trying to work up the courage to face me or if she felt that since I said seven she had better follow my instructions to the "T" and didn't want to be even a minute late. What I do know is that watching her walk up to the house hurt. She was as beautiful as ever and it killed me to be apart from her.

She rang the doorbell at seven exactly and I let her in and told her we would use the kitchen. When we got there I pointed at a chair and said:

"You sit there and I'll sit over here where Gaynor sat when you gave him the recording and he gave you the envelope full of money."

I saw the look on her face when I said that and I said, "You weren't the only one with hidden cameras in the house. That should tell you that I know a whole lot more than you think I do. I do have a way to know if you try to sneak a lie by me."

"I told you Rob, no untruths and I meant it."

I placed a tape recorder on the table in front of me and hit the record button and said, "Okay Amanda, you called this meeting."

She looked at me and was silent for a moment and then said, "I need you to know one thing Rob, I need you to know that I love you. I love you with all my heart and soul and I would give anything if I could just go back in time and change some things. I do love you Rob and nothing that happened was because of anything you did or didn't do. I didn't do what I did because I stopped loving you; I did it because I love you so much that I couldn't bear the thought of losing you."

I just sat there and listened as I silently looked at her."

"What I did Rob, I did because I was blackmailed into doing it."

She saw I was getting ready to open my mouth and she held up a hand and said:

Please let me get it out Rob. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do, so please let me get it all out before you say anything. When I'm done I'll answer any questions that you have, but please let me get it all out first."

She looked at me for a second and then asked, "Could I have a glass of wine? It will help steady my nerves. I opened a bottle of white wine and set it and a glass down in front of her and then sat down and waited. She poured some wine in her glass, took a sip and then told me the story.

It had happened during my swing shift turn almost two years ago. The company she was working for had a cocktail party for their clients and since I was working Mandy's boss asked her if she would act as hostess. Since I wouldn't be home until after mid-night Mandy said she would do it. In addition to one of the large halls at the Hyatt Regency her company had also arranged for a hospitality suite. The first couple of hours went by without incident and then Mandy had started feeling funny. She felt a little disoriented and woozy and her boss told her to go on up to the hospitality suite and lie down. She didn't remember the next part, but she knew it had happened because she was shown the video.

Phil, her boss, had gone up to check on her and when he bent down to ask if she was all right she had grabbed his tie and pulled him down on the bed. She had rolled on top of him and kissed him and then she had unzipped his fly and had gone down on him.

I knew Phil and I liked him. I knew him well enough to know that he would never hit on Mandy, but I also knew that he wouldn't fight her off if she was the aggressor. Anyway, she sucked his cock, pulled his pants off and mounted him. He came, she sucked him hard and he fucked her again. She tried to go down on him and get him up a third time, but he pushed her away and said he needed to see to his guests. Phil was no sooner out the door than Baxter came in and after Baxter there were three men she didn't know. By the time Baxter was doing her for the second time she was becoming aware of what was happening, but she couldn't stop it and by the time the other three came back for seconds she was an eager participant.

"That was the night Phil called you and told you that the company put me up in a room because they felt I'd had too much to drink."

Baxter and the three men had taken turns on her until about two in the morning and then they left. The next morning Amanda woke up with a hurting head, a very sore pussy and her body ached all over. She cleaned herself up and went into work. She hadn't seen the video yet so she didn't know about Phil and she had wondered why he had avoided her all day. She did know that she had been fucked by four men who she didn't know and when she came home from work that night she was determined to tell me what had happened, but as soon as she saw me she lost her nerve.

She had gone into work the next morning determined to build up the courage to face me when she got home that night, but at eleven-thirty Phil had called her into his office and John Gaynor was there. She knew that Gaynor did a lot of business with the company, but she didn't realize how important he was until Phil said:

"John needs to talk with you about something. Why don't you take a long lunch."

She couldn't figure out what Gaynor wanted to talk with her about, but it all became clear when they got to the restaurant. He slid a half dozen photographs across the table to her and casually asked her what I might think if I was to receive copies or maybe even get a copy of the video.

"I could not let you see those pictures and if there was a video it could only be ten times worse than the pictures. Even to me it looked like I was loving it and I KNEW that I hadn't done it on purpose."

She found out later that Baxter had commented to Gaynor that he would love to fuck Mandy and Gaynor had asked what it would be worth to be able to do it. Baxter had said that for something as nice as Mandy he would give all of his business to Maxxim instead of just a portion. Gaynor had said, "Deal!"

Gaynor had slipped Mandy a "date rape cocktail," apparently it was something that he did often and he always had some in his car, his briefcase or his pocket. When Phil told Mandy to go up to the hospitality suite Gaynor said he was on his way up to his room and he offered to walk Mandy the room and make sure that she got there okay.

He got Mandy on the bed and then hurried up to room he had already rented. He had planned on setting up a buyer from another company with a hooker and taping it. He hurried to the room, got the camera and took it back to the hospitality suite. He hid the camera, turned it on and went to get Baxter. By the time he got back to the room Mandy and Phil were already at it.