All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 02'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Interesting,

many people think that Vlad the Impaler was the first Dracula, but wasn't . First Dracul not Dracula was his father, knight of the Dragon (Dracul) Order. He lived in Valahia not Moldavia, and he is a national hero in Romania . The people who were impaled , were thieves who would cut your throat for one onion, nobles who betrayed their king( it says that Vlad the Impaler asked the nobles how many rulers they served , the youngest had served 40) and turks who came for the youngs who were destined to became yanicers .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dracul . . .

had been a Turkish hostage in his youth for the purpose of keeping his father in line. It was there he learned to become ruthless. Then there was a revolution and he became ruler of Rumania in spite of the Turks who had overrun the country for decades. The Turks did not take this well and sent more armies against Rumania. Soooo, upon capturing enemy troops, he made an example of them by impaling them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4091 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES