All Comments on 'A Tale of the Technician Ch. 04'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gravyruggravyrugalmost 12 years ago
Story's good

but the editing wasn't up to par in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More coming???

Would love to see more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story, but...

Excellent story, very believable characters. However, the sex is a bit short on time/description.

That said, I earlier wondered who Craig would end up with. Thanks for not making it happen in his first semester of college. Given his history it would be totally unrealistic.

But why were everyone so forgiving of Emily's terrible treatment of Jaime?

More to the point, could anyone else have gotten away with it?

Not if it was a guy...

Speaking of which: Amber leaving made sense and, while it sucked for Craig (and Emily?) it gave lots of 'legit'credit to the plot.

Jason

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Jamie and Emily

Jamie's reaction was over her perception of her relationship with Emily - Friends with Benefits. Emily wanted more than Jamie was willing to give. The only one who thought it was a betrayal was Jamie since the person the relationship dynamic worked best for was Jamie. Effectively it was sour grapes on her part. Emily is a lesbian and wanted a lesbian relationship which Jamie would never provide.

Also recall that Jamie started her senior year as a nobody and ended up running with the coolest people in school while remaining pretty much the person she was. She was sleeping with the Star Quarterback AND the Head Cheerleader. College was an evolution she wasn't ready for. HS kids rarely are. Emily was offered an openly lesbian relationship and took it never realizing that Jamie viewed them as exclusive even though Jamie wasn't exclusive. Emily was thinking of their relationship as Friends with Benefits more than girlfriend-girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Interesting group dynamics. Thank you for your writing.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

At last the story is a lot more real and l like that

Scores 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5302 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...