All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Loves Pt. 01'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Great! I wish I was 40 and having to decide between two lovely ladies. Poor Johnny Mathis.

5

IbeSteveIbeSteveabout 1 year ago

looking forward to the next part

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Great character and plot development. Boy can I relate to his dilemma about having no girlfriends then all of a sudden having a bunch at the same time. Thankfully, I picked the right one and 35+ years later still married! 5*

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

This is my first foray into your body of work. I am delightedly impressed. Three-dimensional characterizations of the three principals, vivid descriptions, graceful style with wry humor. I was mildly bothered by one flaw in your wordsmithing, and that is your shaky grasp on the difference between "lie" and "lay" in all their tenses and forms, but (unlike with others) it didn't bother me enough to lower your 5-star rating. I'm looking forward to the concluding second installment and then to the rest of your output. Thanks for contributing to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm pulling for Angie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

areola not aureole

Enjoyed the story.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 1 year ago

I'm with Annie: pulling for Angie. 5 stars, both ears, and the tail!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, I can't hardly imagine how this is going to work out without someone getting hurt badly. Truly great start!! Don't know how anyone can choose between these two. Ok, on to part two!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

While I'm big on protecting women from obnoxious beasts, in my 63 years of life it's never gotten so bad that it led to fisticuffs. Your fight scenes and macho bullshit were distracting from an otherwise very good story. Matt apparently has a chip on his shoulder, using brawn to push his way through instead of brains and finesse.

One thing that was most excellent is how he's modest with his spending. He doesn't have a mansion, just a comfortable but modest home. The corvette is over the top, but he's otherwise sensible with his money.

I'm interested in seeing where you're heading with this. I'm hoping that he ends up with both girls and they become good friends sharing Matt between them. It's going to devastate one of them if he is forced to choose. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES