A Tale of Two Loves Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we ended the kiss, she looked me in the eyes, questioning without speaking.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" I asked.

She nodded, "Matt, I've been alone and very lonely for too long. I want this...I need this."

She squeezed my erection and she might as well have jumped on me and forcibly shoved my penis into her vagina. At this point, there was no way I could say no - not that I wanted to.

We stood and I guided her to the master bedroom.

"I need to freshen up and use the bathroom," she informed me.

"I need to avail myself of the facilities, also...and I could do with a bit of freshening up, myself," I kidded.

"I'll say," she joked back.

I gave her a playful smack on the bottom, then suggested, "You use the master; you should find everything you need in there. I'll go down the hall."

"Thanks."

I got to the bathroom, relieved myself, washed up, then brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror, and wondered, what do these women see in me? I'm certainly not that handsome, that dashing or appealing that I can ascertain. It must be my money.

And I was nervous. It had been quite a while since I slept with a woman that really mattered to me. And that makes a difference. And it hit me, yes, this woman really matters to me, but so does Trish.

Crap in a handbasket!

When I returned to the bedroom, Angie was still in the bathroom. I waited. I didn't want to undress before she came out. I didn't want seem too anxious. While I waited, I lit a cinnamon-scented candle, turned on the bedside lamp, and killed the overhead - an attempt at ambience.

When Angie opened the door, she came out wearing just her underwear. I was floored. She was even more beautiful than I had imagined. Her long hair cascaded around her shoulders like a blond shroud. The strapless demi-bra she was wearing perfectly cradled her moderate C-cup breasts, plumping them up nicely. Her long, tapered torso ended in narrow waist and a very smooth, flat stomach, highlighted by her long, vertical navel. Did I mention I have a fascination with navels, and am especially drawn to beautiful ones. Angie has a beautiful one - exceptional.

Her panties were slung low on the hip and where the panty crossed in front, above her vulva, there was a small wisp of blond pubic hair curling over the hem. Her long, slender legs were finely muscled, and lightly contoured. She was statuesque, shapely, and beautiful. My heart almost stopped, but simultaneously, my pulse quickened.

She paused as I looked her over, "I'm not sure if you approve or you're disappointed," she said in a timorous voice.

"Angie, you're kidding. You are incredibly lovely, gorgeous. I am...speechless."

"You don't have to keep buttering me up. I've already said, yes," she coyly remarked.

"Lucky me," I smiled, then beckoned her to come closer.

As she approached, she expressed her concern, "I'm really very nervous about this, Matt. I haven't been with another man in over six years, and only two before James. So, um...I don't know...I'm not sure what...how to proceed."

I closed the distance between us and wrapped her up, crushed her to me and kissed her. She kissed me back, and I felt tears on my cheeks as she started crying again.

When we parted from the kiss, she whispered, "I'm scared...but I want this. I want to feel again, feel feminine again, feel like a woman."

"Angie, honey, we'll go slow, take our time. I will be gentle," I assured her.

"I know you will," she softly replied.

We separated and walked to the side of the bed. I pulled the covers back and stacked a couple pillows together.

Then I straightened up and started to unbutton my shirt.

"Let me," Angie requested, and reached for my buttons.

After removing my shirt, she untucked my t-shirt, I bent forward, and she pulled it off over my head. When she had removed it, she looked at my body and ran her hands over my chest and my arms, tracing my muscles with her fingers. Her touch felt like fire and ice, inflaming my libido.

She dropped to one knee, and began unbuckling and unzipping my pants. Slowly, she removed them and I stepped out of them. Then she turned her attention to my growing erection which was trapped down the leg of my boxer briefs. She ran her hand over it and looked up.

"I think you fibbed about the big feet, big hands not meaning anything," she smiled slyly, "That looks like quite a package," she remarked, breaking into a grin.

"Stop it. You're making me blush," I replied.

She returned her attention to my groin, grabbed the waist of my briefs and in one smooth move, stripped them down. My semi-erection swung free and she immediately reached for and grabbed it with one hand while holding onto my hip with the other. While she studied my erection, I stepped out of my underwear, placing a hand on her shoulder to steady myself. After lightly stroking the length of my cock, she released it and stood.

"That's a pretty big salami you have there, Matt. What am I supposed to do with that?"

"I was hoping you knew," I kidded.

She laughed lightly, nervously, "I guess we'll figure it out together."

With that she stood, reached behind and undid her bra, then slowly brought the straps around but held the bra in place.

"I haven't been naked in front of another man in a very long time."

"You don't know how much I appreciate that fact right now, and how much I appreciate that I'm the man that you have chosen for this."

She slowly nodded, dropped her eyes, then removed her bra. Her beautiful breasts fell only moderately under their weight. I didn't know how old Angie was; we'd yet to discuss that. But I was certain that most twenty-year-olds would be envious of her firm, rounded breasts. And her aureoles and nipples were simply perfect - the aureoles were several shades darker than her pale skin, moderately-sized, perfectly round and smooth, and topped by substantial, eraser-shaped nipples.

After dropping her bra on the bed, she hooked her thumbs in the hem of her panties, hesitated, then removed her thumbs.

"You do it," she softly requested.

I dropped to my knees, gently took hold and slowly slid her panties down, exposing her blond mound. It was beautiful, and I think my heart did stop. Her bush was shaped in a full V of curly, but silky-looking, blond pubic hair, only slightly darker than the hair on her head. It didn't appear to be trimmed as I could detect no stubble.

"I don't usually shave. I hope..."

I shook my head, "Shhh."

I leaned in and gently kissed the mound of soft, curly hair, and took in her lovely, womanly scent. My cock lurched between my legs.

I slowly stood, kissing my way up her stomach to her wonderful breasts, taking each nipple into my mouth in turn, sucking and fondling them with my lips and tongue. I felt her body shudder under my touch. I motioned to the bed.

Looking at my erection, she started, "Would you like me to..."

I slowly shook my head and gestured towards the pillows. "Maybe later. Right now, I want to pleasure you."

She laid down, then slowly spread her legs to accommodate me. I crawled between them and took in her firm, lightly muscled, silky smooth thighs and then focused on her vulva, her slender, moderately-sized labia with just the lightest halo of blond fuzz around them. As she spread her legs, her labia spread open slightly, revealing her slim, inner labia, and small, pink vagina. A swallow stuck in my throat.

I asked for a pillow and had her lift her hips, placing the pillow under her firm, muscular buttocks. I got on my stomach and positioned myself at her downy covered vulva and went to work. I slowly engaged her labia, gently but firmly licking and kissing her lips, then slipping my tongue between them and probing her warm, diminutive vaginal opening. As I slowly caressed and kissed, she ran her hands through my hair and cooed her satisfaction. I continued to work her sex more aggressively, applying more pressure and probing deeper with my tongue. As she became more aroused, I began licking around her clitoris and gently kissing the hood. Her hips jinked in response.

"Too sensitive?" I asked.

"No, huh uh, you can do more."

I began lightly sucking and licking over the area as she became more and more animated. She began moaning and trembling, slowly building towards a climax, and I was determined to bring her off. I started working her clit area in earnest and began working a finger into her vagina. After one finger was fully moistened, I wet another, then wedged the two together and started masturbating her as I turned my head, getting my chin out of the way. Then I attacked her clit, sucking firmly as I licked and tapped with my tongue.

"Oh, ungh, yes, yes, yes...oh, oh, keep...keep doing tha-at! oh, oh, oh gosh! GOING TO CUM!

Her hips arched up and she started spasming. I jacked my fingers faster, and hung on like a tick. She was pulling on my hair and shaking as her climax slammed into her.

"AHHH, CUMMING!"

I continued to work her vigorously till she pulled hard on my hair, disengaging me from her clit.

"No more, no more, oh gosh, oh that, that was, ungh, damn, still cumming, ungh, ungh, mmm, yes," she exclaimed, breathlessly. Then she started laughing, "That was...amazing. That's the best cunny...oh, mmm, oh my. I'm still...ungh." She laughed again, hips periodically jinking, as she experienced post orgasmic spasms.

I wiped my face on her bush and she pulled me up wrapping her long arms and legs around me, engaging me in a tender but passionate kiss. Then she reached between us and found my burgeoning erection and pulled me to her. She rubbed my fat head up and down her vaginal slit, then pulled, trying to work it in. She nodded and I pushed forward, slowly spreading her vaginal opening, but I didn't slip in. And I needed more control. I sat up and she released her hold on me. I scooted my knees up beside her hips, grasped my shaft and began working her opening, wiggling my cockhead as I applied pressure.

"Ungh, oh, slow, slowly, oh, ohhhh," she keened as I pushed more firmly. "Aghhh," she gasped as I slipped past her opening into her tight vaginal tunnel. Her hand reflexively hit my stomach, then she nodded, and I slowly sunk farther into her warm, slick, very snug vagina.

"Oh, um, okay, okay, wonderful," she moaned, "you can, you can start, just go slow..."

Slowly, I thrust forward expecting to come up against her cervix, but didn't bottom out till my groin pressed against hers. Her vaginal tunnel was narrow and deep, feeling like a perfectly-fitting glove - a hackneyed comparison, but most appropriate. I very slowly set up a rhythm of long, deep thrusts. As I did, Angie used her long reach to grasp my buttocks and sunk her nails into the flesh, but not too hard to be uncomfortable. She followed my strokes, gradually urging me to go faster, slightly nodding, head bent forward, watching my cock stroke in and out of her sex.

"Mmmm, un huh, ohhhh, yes, yes, mmm, faster..."

Gradually, as I increased speed, I felt her vagina relax around the girth of my cock as she became more and more aroused. At one point, I decided to change position.

"Drop your legs," I softly instructed, then stepped my knees over her legs as I pulled them together, till I had both her legs trapped between my knees, then I leaned up and started stroking again.

"Oh gosh, oh, oh, oh, that's...ungh, shit! Sorry, um, oh, that's...my clit..."

I nodded and began thrusting harder as she responded positively to the new position. As I leaned forward over her, she brought her arms up and grabbed the backs of my shoulders, sinking her nails in.

I increased the tempo of my thrusting, and the intensity, starting to pound her.

She grunted, "Yeah, baby, ungh, ungh, ohhh fuck! Going to...going to..."

I started ratcheting my hips faster and faster. She dug her nails in and started bucking up against me.

"Fuck! Cumming...OH-OH-OH...CUMMING...OH MATT, OH MATT, FILL ME!"

I did. I started shooting, filling her deep, tight channel, emptying myself in her. Then I collapsed on her, huffing and sweating. She hugged me tight against her, and I could feel her sobbing, as her body jerked and spasmed beneath me. I rolled us over, and she leaned down, found my mouth and kissed me passionately, feverishly, over and over as she continued to leak tears. Then, as she calmed down, she laid back down, mashing her firm breasts into my chest and lay still, as her body periodically spasmed.

"That was wonderful, honey, amazing, wonderful," she softly exclaimed.

"You were wonderful, are wonderful," I answered.

She lifted up again, "Thank you. I...I needed that. I needed to be...loved, to not be...alone anymore," she explained, as her tears continued to leak and fall on my face. I could taste the saltiness on my tongue.

"I'm sorry, this feels wonderful, but I need to pee," she quietly explained, then lifted up, disengaging from me.

Immediately, semen oozed out and flooded onto my stomach.

"Oh, geez! What a mess! You came like a, like a...I don't know, but what a mess," she laughed. "You lie still. I'll come back with a washcloth and a towel," she grinned, and climbed off the bed, holding a hand between her legs.

"Oh crap! There's more," she giggled as she scooted to the bathroom.

When she returned from cleaning up and using the restroom, she cleaned up the mess on my stomach and groin, then lovingly washed my partially softening penis. When she was done, she crawled between my legs and grasped my cock, leaned down and slipped the head in her mouth, wrapping her lips around my shaft and sliding down till I felt the head mash up against the back of her throat. Then she slowly began sliding up and down the shaft, sucking on my cock as she fucked it with her mouth. I quickly started to harden and as soon as I was hard again, she moved up and straddled my hips. She grasped my cock with one hand and spread her small lips with the other, planting her vagina on my fat head, then slowly started sitting, forcing my cock into her still, very tight, but very slippery vaginal channel.

"Oh damn, honey, that is an amazing piece of man meat," she exclaimed, looking up, making eye contact.

"I'm glad it pleases you," I replied.

"Oh," she laughed lightly, "it pleases, ungh, damn, pleases me, alright."

Now, leaning over me, hands on my chest, propped up on her long arms, with her lovely breasts swaying above me, and her hair hanging around me in a blond cloud, she began rocking back and forth, riding me in long, slow strokes. She rode me that way for the longest time, gradually picking up the pace, working towards another climax. Her face and decolletage slowly painted red with exertion and arousal as she increased her tempo.

Abruptly, she stopped, and begged, "Please, take over, I'm ready."

I grabbed her hips and immediately started thrusting with full, fast strokes, slapping up against her ass as she stayed suspended over me, her fabulous breasts bouncing and swaying erotically above me with each thrust.

"Ohhh, harder, faster...close...OH YES, FUCK ME NOW!" she screamed, and I did.

I began ramming her with everything ounce of energy I could muster, my hips a blur, smacking hard against her firm ass, bam, bam, bam, bam. Then she dropped flat on me and exploded.

"AGHH-HH-HH! OH-FU-U-U-UCK-K-K!" she yelled as I hammered her. I kept pounding her, thrusting over and over, I kept ramming her after she climaxed, chasing my own orgasm. Then as she flopped like a ragdoll on my chest, clinging to the bedsheets, I mercilessly pounded her, till I felt the cum boiling up from my balls and I slammed against her ass and unloaded once again, emptying myself into her. Then I collapsed, dropping my ass and flopping my arms out. Angie flattened out on me, splayed her legs out and lay there, her body rising and falling with the heaving of my chest as I recovered from the intense coupling.

"Oh, Matt," she cried, "that was so, so...oh shit, I'm shaking." She lifted up, hair falling around my face, enveloping me in blond curtain, "For the first time in ten months, I don't feel alone," she disclosed, then leaned down and gently kissed me on the lips. She lay back on my chest, and we laid there for the longest time, as our breathing slowly returned to normal. Gradually, we uncoupled and made our way to a long, lazy, sensuous shower. My shower stall is large. One of the things I had done in the remodel after I bought the house - reno of the bathroom, removing the tub/shower combo and putting in a big, open, walk-in shower. After we washed and rinsed each other, and I had lovingly shampooed Angie's amazing mane of hair, we got out, dried each other off, returned to bed and passed out, totally sated.

The next morning I awoke early, with Angie spooning me. My bladder beckoned and I gently untangled from the amazing woman sleeping beside me. After using the toilet, I decided to go ahead and get a shower.

As the hot water streamed down my body, I felt cool hands on my back. I turned and embraced my beautiful lover.

"You wrecked my pussy, buster," she joked, "You better not want sex again very soon. My poor girl has to heal."

"I'd say I'm sorry, but..."

She clamped her mouth on me and kissed me hard. I was moved by her passion and my feelings for her. I started to get choked up. When she disengaged from the kiss, she looked in my eyes, "Are you okay, Matt?"

"Yes, Angie; more than okay. I'm terrific. You've just had quite an effect on me."

"Good," she smiled, "that's what I was aiming for," then wrapped me up and kissed me again.

After a hearty breakfast, we spent the day getting to know each other better. I learned that she and her husband had been married only six years, and that it was his second marriage.

"I've never asked, Angie, how old are you?"

"I'm 32. How about you?"

"32? I'm afraid to tell you. I'm 40."

"Oooh, the older man," she grinned.

"Oooh, the younger woman..."

"Am I too young?"

"Not unless I'm too old," I replied.

"Oh, you're not, not at all...So, why aren't you married, Matt?"

"I was, twice. But before you ask, my first was short-lived, and we were a total mismatch. The second time was a mistake, too, but we did love each other; there were just too many areas where we differed, and ultimately we called it quits. I was fortunate both times; the divorces were amicable, as divorces go. What about you, was James your first marriage?"

"Yes, I was engaged once, but never married."

"What about children?" I asked.

"I've been unable to have children - complications from endometriosis. I've had successful surgery for it, but in the five years of trying after the surgery, no success," she finished, obviously affected by it.

"Well," I said to try to put a positive spin on things, "I've never had children, though when I was young, I imagined I would. I don't figure that's in the cards for me now, and I'm fine with that. I think life has so much to offer, and for different people that can mean different things."

Angie smiled and nodded, placing a hand on mine. Changing the subject back to me, she asked, "So how long have you been single?"

"About seven years...and no I'm not soured on marriage. I'd love to meet the right woman and get married, but it has to be right. I don't want to make that mistake again. What about you?"

"I don't know. Well, I mean, yes, I can't see myself living alone, but I'm in no rush. I need to get over...well, you know, before I can move on, and consider getting married again."

As the day came to an end, I took Angie home so she could get ready for the work week. I needed to focus on business myself. I needed to make a serious decision about an investment I was looking at, and I needed to cash out of one. And yeah, that could be a euphemism for my current situation with Angie and Trish...