A Talk with a Polyamorous Couple

Story Info
A married Couple tells me how it all began.
4.6k words
4.39
9.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,690 Followers

NOTE TO READERS: Unlike my usual stories, this is different in that it is not my story. I often get emails from readers who are eager to share their experiences and suggest that they may make a good story. I'm certain that many other Literotica authors also get requests such as those.

This particular email was different. The sender was determined to be heard. After a few exchanges of emails whereupon he described his lifestyle, I thought his story would be of interest to you. I decided to interview him with his wife present so if there were any issues up for dispute, we could iron them out before publishing his limited biography.

All of my stories thus far have a recurring theme; that of a man losing his masculinity and coerced or seduced into gay sex, losing his wife to a real man and learning to enjoy sucking cocks. The gentleman I interviewed to tell his story takes exception of the term gay sex as it refers to him. He does not like labels. His preferred descriptions of what he does is "happy" and "glad" sex; as in, "I'm happy to preform and my friend is glad I did." After some back and forth I began to see his side. "It's just sex for the sole purpose of sex," he explained. "Ours is a polyamorous relationship based on love and trust."

In telling his story, I will interject as little as possible so as not to interrupt the flow of his narration. I will ask a question or so to help Michael bring out what he wanted to share. Michael's wife, Rae wanted to share her thoughts and I included her thoughts as well.

Me: "Let's start at the beginning, Michael."

Michael: "Um, it began a few years ago, johnnie. My wife Rae and I moved to the suburbs of Charlotte, NC where I had a job in the banking industry. I won't say the name of my company nor will I use our friend's real name. I'm sure you understand why."

"Rae and I settled outside of the city which meant a 45-minute drive into work on a good day. After a couple months of the long drive into work and back home, I began to look for alternative means of commuting. I saw an ad on the bulletin board in the break room at work which stated that the individual who posted it wanted to car pool. Like Rae and I, he lives in Davidson, NC. I called the number, excited about the possibility of at least reducing my driving, the wear and tear on my vehicle, and the opportunity to talk with someone while stuck in traffic."

"I called Robert and we met during lunch. Robert, an African American, was pleasant enough. He had the same concerns I did regarding the wear and tear on his automobile and the stress of every day driving in heavy traffic. We decided to give it a try with me driving one week and Robert the next."

"I keep my SUV clean and waxed and was pleased to see that Robert's was kept the same way. The first week I picked him up at his home which was only a couple miles away from our house. It was a nice ride into the city and I was more than happy to learn that Robert liked football, college basketball, and a couple of drinks after work."

"As the weeks went by, we became close friends. I introduced him to Rae who asked if he was married. He was not."

"Now johnnie, I have to say at this point that Robert is very charismatic. Like most people, Rae and I were drawn to him. His funny stories, warm smile, the easy manner in which he made everyone around him comfortable, well, let me just say we really enjoyed his company."

"Both my wife and I found Robert to be attractive in many ways. His physique. Robert and I are the same height. We're both 6' tall. I was in good shape, Robert was toned. His bass voice was almost soothing, and he had the deepest brown eyes I'd ever seen. You could get lost in those pools of softness. Rae felt the same as I did and she often told me to ask him over to have dinner with us."

"Robert didn't always take us up on our invites but he did come over a lot on weekends or had us over to his place to watch the games, experiment with different dishes. That was fun. One weekend Rae and I would select a meal that neither Robert or us had tried before, much less cook and then it was his turn. We three shared the same likes and dislikes. It was as easy being with him as it was easy for Robert to be with us. We'd also go out on a Saturday night. One week Robert would pick the restaurant. The next week Rae and I would choose. We always sought to try different cuisines from various countries. It was fun and it brought us closer."

"One day, on the way to work, Robert and I talked about sex. I can't remember who brought it up but I told him about my successes and flops and laughed with him at his tales of some of the crazy women he'd met. He told me that he wished he'd met someone like Rae and how fortunate I was to have what he called, "the perfect partner".

"What I'm about to relate to you next I have to say was not planned. I had no secret desire or any other plans. Please put that in the story, johnnie. I want the readers to know how innocent it all began."

"It was late Autum and dark as we made our way home. Rain slowed everything down and brake lights seemingly shone the entire way out of the city. Robert was driving and I asked if I could change the radio station to news and traffic so we could hear of anything that would make this commute longer than it already was. He told me to go ahead."

"During a very slow, stop and go leg of our journey home, I reached for the radio controls. As I was trying to find the news channel, Robert reached over and took my hand in his. I froze and looked at him."

"I could see the warmth in his eyes as he brought my hand to his lap and placed my hand on his cock through his trousers. Believe me, johnnie, this was unexpected. But what happened next was so far from anything I'd ever done before well, I can't explain it. Nor am I able to understand it, but when Robert let go of my hand, I kept it there and squeezed gently feeling him grow in my hand."

Me: At this point in his telling, Michael took a break and left me at his kitchen table with Rae. She smiled as though what we were doing was an everyday occurrence. I smiled back enjoying her beauty. Rae is not really beautiful. She is pretty, very pretty. She has a nice body and a ready smile. She told me how surprised she was when Michael finally related his story to her and how it excited her to hear it. Rae did not elaborate but waited for Michael to return to continue relating his story.

Michael: "johnnie, this makes me sound like one of the characters in your stories but it did happen and it happened the way I'm telling you."

"Robert and I made eye contact, the red brake lights in front of us made his eyes appear almost magenta but his smile was the same warm smile. I reached out slowly with my right hand and replaced my left hand on his cock. I used my left hand to fumble with the zipper on his trousers and Robert didn't try to stop me. He didn't do anything to urge me either."

"Long story short, I fished his cock out of his underwear and found myself trembling at the excitement I was feeling. I masturbated his cock which is a very nice 8" long and thick. When I look back on what I did next, even I'm surprised."

"Without any encouragement from Robert who had remained quiet the whole time, I leaned over and tasted my first cock."

"I'm embarrassed to tell you this in person, johnnie, but I liked it. No, there was no epiphany. I didn't suddenly realize I was gay, a homosexual or anything like that. It was sex. Sex, pure and simple. In the darkness of the car, I wasn't able to tell the color of Robert's cock, nor did I care. I just found excitement as I sucked my friend off."

"I was in no hurry and apparently neither was Robert. He sighed a couple times and I heard him say something like," That's nice Michael. Very nice."

"I tasted sperm for the first time too. I was greatly relieved that it wasn't gross. I can't say it tasted great but I found it not unpleasant."

"Later, johnnie, I had to laugh at myself thinking about that Meatloaf song, "Love By the Dashboard Lights".

"When he dropped me at my house, Robert didn't say anything about the blow job I gave him. He just smiled and said he'd see me tomorrow. My dick was very hard and I dragged Rae off to bed as soon as I got inside."

Rae: "Michael has never done that before. He usually comes in, pours himself a drink and talks to me about his day. Later, when we finished fucking, I asked what brought that on. Michael smiled and told me he loved me. That was all he said."

Michael: "Anyway, It was Tuesday when I sucked my first cock. Robert didn't put my hand on him the rest of the week and I didn't reach for him. He also didn't speak of what I did either. I was unsure of what to say because it was like the elephant in the room when the next week rolled around and it was my week to drive."

"On the way home that Monday, Robert informed me that he was not going to reciprocate. He doesn't suck cocks, he told me but he'd give me a hand job."

"To be honest with you johnnie, it felt strange at first. His big hand tugging on my 7" cock. I mean it was my first hand job by a dude and it took me a few slow miles even to get it up. That hand job led Rae and I to where we are today."

Rae: "I found sperm stains on Michael's dress shirt when did laundry a couple days later. He and I have a good sex life so when he got home, I confronted him about it."

Michael: "When I got home after Robert dropped me off, Rae met me at the door with the evidence of the hand job Robert gave me. I tried to tell her she was wrong but Rae knows me well and could see I was lying. Finally, it poured out of me. The blow job, the hand job. How when I came, Robert let it fly onto my shirt and how he said he would not suck my dick."

"Rae was astonished at first. She asked if I was going to leave her, did I like men better than I loved her. All the things that she felt insecure about, that maybe our marriage was over. I did my best to reassure my lovely bride that I loved her and still desired her and that it was only sex, a blow job for the driver. We both chuckled at that description of what I did."

Me: "So, Rae, you weren't upset or angry?"

Rae: "You know, johnnie, maybe I should have been but Robert is different. He's... well, there's something about Robert that I can't explain. Michael told you he's pretty charismatic. He is but that doesn't paint the entire picture of him."

Me: "Did it end there, Michael? What happened next?"

Michael: "After Rae forgave me and had me tell her every detail, she was excited. She told me she understood because, after all, it was Robert, she wanted to know how I would feel if she gave him head too."

"I immediately said yes. I told her I wouldn't be angry or jealous if she blew him. I mean, how could I be? We talked about how to make that happen. I knew Robert likes Rae. I didn't think it would be too difficult to make it happen. We decided to invite him over for dinner the end of the week like we always did and when I asked, he accepted. He acted like nothing happened and everything was as it was before I sucked his cock."

"He asked if I told Rae and I confessed that I had and that she wasn't angry with me. I told him she understood that it was only sex and that when I got home, I dragged her off to bed right away."

"Traffic was slow as usual and talking about me sucking him and everything, well, this time I reached for him without Robert helping me."

"It was a little different that time. Instead of sitting quietly, Robert urged me on, encouraged me. His hips moved up and down as much as his seatbelt would allow and he ran his fingers through my hair and complimented me on my technique."

"Hearing him tell me how well I sucked his cock was embarrassing but I didn't stop. Hell, I liked having his cock in my mouth I liked it then. I like it today. And before you ask, johnnie. Yes, I still love making love to Rae. Like I said; I'm happy and Robert's glad."

Rae: "Michael dragged me to the bedroom as soon as he walked in the door. I knew he had sucked Robert's cock again. I asked and he admitted he did."

Michael: "Anyway, Friday couldn't get there fast enough. When Robert pulled up to my house, it was nearly 6:30. He said he was starving and was looking forward to Rae's cooking."

"When we entered the house, Rae was in the kitchen. I hollered that we had company and she came out to join us. She said dinner would be ready in 20 minutes and told me to make us drinks which I did. Rae was dressed for the evening. She had on a red mini-skirt and white blouse. Her hair and make-up were impeccable."

"When I handed her the drink, I whispered that this should be easy and told her how great she looked. I went to one of our recliners and handed Robert his drink and sat next to him in our other reclining chair. Rae sat across from us in the love seat, her knees pulled under her. She asked what Robert's favorite color was. He said that at that moment, it's blue."

"I hadn't been paying too much attention but looked over to see Rae had parted her legs flashing Robert her blue panties."

Me: I had to adjust my growing erection as Michael continued to talk about how Rae ended up on her knees sucking Robert's cock wearing only her panties."

Michael: "When I saw Rae flashing Robert, I knew it wouldn't be long until she sampled his cock. Robert looked at me and I shrugged to let him know whatever happens, it's between consenting adults. Robert asked Rae if she knew what I'd done and she said she knew I had sucked his cock. Then, a bit more brazen than I expected she asked Robert if she could do the same."

"What was it you said, honey? Oh yeah, I remember. You said what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

"Robert looked at me and I told him to help himself. He stood up and walked over to Rae. She sat up on the love seat and began to unbuckle his belt. As she was doing that, Robert was feeling her breasts and opening her blouse. He deftly opened her Wonder Bra, a task which I fumble at, I might add. Robert complimented Rae on her lovely breasts and was tweaking and pulling her nipples. She likes that and I heard a mewling sound coming from her."

"I moved over and sat beside Rae so I could watch. It had never dawned on me, interracial sex. I mean it's sex, only sex but johnnie, his brown hands on Rae's pale white boobs looked so damned sexy."

"Rae helped Robert remove his trousers and stood up to kiss him. That surprised me some, her kissing him. She hadn't mentioned that when we talked about her blowing him. I know that women are more sensitive about love making and sex and Rae is nothing if she isn't all woman. So them kissing was natural, I guess. As they kissed, Rae helped Robert out of his shirt and he quickly had her skirt off. Rae has a great ass and it looked so sexy in her blue panties. I leaned over and kissed that sexy bottom too."

"Rae maneuvered Robert around and had him sit next to me. It was strange, I mean he and I sitting together, his bare leg and mine touching as my nearly naked wife knelt between his legs and took his cock in her hands."

Rae: "I looked up at Robert and Michael. Michael looked so excited; his erection was tenting his pants. I tongued the length of Robert's cock and with one hand masturbated him and held his balls in my other hand. I rubbed his cock on my breasts and took it in my mouth. It was kinda weird me blowing Robert while Michael watched but at the same time, it was exciting. I hadn't had a strange cock in years and this was great. I sucked and licked and kissed his cock and balls. I heard a moan but wasn't sure if it was Robert or Michael. To be honest, johnnie, it didn't matter."

Michael: "It was me who moaned. I loved watching my wife and Robert. Yeah, I know what some people are gonna say about that. You know what, johnnie? Fuck em. Fuck em all. They never walked an inch in my shoes. Let them criticize me, call me names. It was and still is one of the most arousing things I've ever seen."

"Rae was doing a great job too. Robert held her head in his hands and began to fuck her mouth. My girl was wild, deep throating his cock and humming contentedly as Robert fucked her mouth."

"He didn't last long. In fact, he came faster with Rae than the two time I blew him. And Rae was a champ. She swallowed every drop and suckled his cock until it grew soft."

"When they came down from Robert's orgasm, Rae hurried to the kitchen to make sure her dinner wasn't burning."

"We sat down to eat after I joined them by taking off my clothes. Eating dinner naked was new for both Rae and me and the atmosphere was sexual. When my wife asked who was better, Robert, ever the gentleman, said that we were both great. Rae asked how many guys he'd been with and Robert explained to her that I wasn't the first but he had been sucked off by one other guy. He then told her how he isn't really totally bi-sexual but while he preferred women, he loves a nice blow job where ever it comes from and who ever gives him one. All three of us laughed. We were 100% relaxed."

Rea: "Robert was the only one relaxed. Michael was erect the whole time and I was wet. I needed to be fucked very soon."

Michael: "She's right johnnie. I was hard. So when I suggested we take a couple drinks to the bedroom, Robert was quick to say yes. I walked beside them. Rae had her arm around Robert and he was holding her bottom. Robert also had an arm around my shoulders. It made me feel close to him, like brothers or, well,,, no, something closer than brothers. That was also when the thought occurred to me that Robert was going to fuck her. Let me tell you, the sudden realization that Robert was going to fuck my wife knocked the wind out of me. Not in a bad way. It's only sex and sex is fun. Right? Besides, the closeness I was feeling towrds him and how much Rae likes him, it was only natural at this point. Right?"

"Rea and Robert were cuddling on the bed. i was beginning to feel like the odd man out, the third wheel so to speak. That's when Rae said that Robert may need my help getting erect. She said she wanted to see me suck his cock. Robert said that he would appreciate my expert help and gave me his warm reassuring smile and said that he wanted to see Rae's reaction to me having his cock in my mouth."

Rae: "Michael's right. I did want to see him do that. When he first told me he had sucked Robert, I knew I had to see him do it. I wanted to see my husband with a cock in his mouth. Like Michael says, it's only sex. But I have to say, johnnie, some sex is better than other sex if you know what I mean."

Michael: "I positioned myself between Robert's legs and nuzzled his balls for the first time. I looked up and saw they were kissing, ignoring me. So I began to work on his cock. When he started to get hard, he nudged Rae to look. It was strange in an exciting sort of way to have her watching me suck a cock. I knew it excited her I heard her moan and tell me to move aside."

"I got out of there as Rae settled on Robert's now erect cock. Rae looked over her shoulder and told me I'd done a good job."

"I watched them fuck for several minutes with Rae cumming almost immediately. She's like that, even with me."

"Robert had Rae get on her knees and mounted her from behind. That's my favorite position too. He told me to move in front of her and have her suck me off while he fucked her. I did and found we were both on our knees facing each other. Rae didn't see but we high fived before Robert put both hands on her hips and fucked her with purpose. I came before he did and he and Rae came together. It was great. That was our first time having sex with someone and it was great."

Rae: "Michael is right it was great and I knew we'd be doing it again. Having two cocks in me was new and I discovered something about myself. I liked having another man other than Michael in me. Now please don't misunderstand. I would never cheat on my husband, never ever. And now there's no need to anyway."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,690 Followers
12