A Talk with a Polyamorous Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael: "Let me tell him Rae. It's like this johnnie. After Robert left us the next morning, Rae and I talked about it. We both felt something for Robert and knew he felt the same about us. The more we talked the more we wanted a repeat of the night before."

"We decided to ask if he'd like to spend a weekend with us and Robert said, "Oh, hell yeah." So the next Friday he had an overnight bag with him when I picked him up for work. When we got to our place, it was a repeat only Rae wasn't wearing too much other than a sheer robe. Robert and I quickly stripped and spent the entire weekend naked. I can't count the number of times either Rae or I had his cock in our mouths and those two fucked like rabbits. Rae and I fucked too but I ceded her to him mostly because he was company and she and I can have sex any time."

"Robert was driving the next week and asked me if I'd like to blow him. Of course I did and while he had his cock in my mouth, he invited Rae and I over for the weekend at his place. It went pretty much the same with lots of sex and lots of quality time together."

"We started going out to dinner, inviting others over for small parties. No. Not sex parties. Just get togethers like many couple have. But we were no longer a couple. We were close as a married threesome and others saw it. We didn't care. Neither Rae, or me, or Robert cared what others thought. What we had then and have now fulfills the three of us."

"Robert said we ought to take our show on the road and suggested we go on vacation together. I talked it over with Rae and we decided to take it a step further. We asked Robert to move in with us and live with us like Rae has two husbands."

"Robert came over that night and we three discussed it. I suggested he could rent his place should living with us not work out. In effort to prove ourselves serious about the living conditions, Rae and I both, together, naked, she on one side and I on the other, gave Robert a tandem blow job. She and I shared his load with each other and later that night, after he fucked her and filled her with his seed, I cleaned his come from her pussy."

"That sealed the deal, johnnie. Robert moved in the following week with me helping. Rae went out and bought the biggest bed she could find and Robert is family now. When people ask, we tell them we're polyamorous."

Me: My dick was harder than calculus hearing their story. I was adjusting it when Robert entered. Michael and Rae rose to greet him. I watched him hug and kiss Rae and bro-hug Michael. I listened as they introduced me and told them what I was there for. He and I shook hands and I saw that Michael and Rae were right. There was something special about Robert.

It was easy to see the love they had for each other. There was no one person in charge, no dominant, no submissive. They were equals and lovers. After a couple drinks and small talk, mostly about the stories I write and the people who I have emailed with, Robert thought it might be a good idea if they gave me a demonstration.

Michael didn't hesitate knowing my own story and having read many of my Lit stories. Rea and I watched him kneel before Robert and take his cock out. As she went to join her husbands, Robert smiled and said it was okay if I needed to jack off.

I followed them to their bedroom and watched as Michael and Rae helped Robert undress. Then the two men undressed Rae. They fell on the bed together; a tangle of bodies, loving each other.

I shuddered and shot my wad to the sights and sounds of husbands and wife fucking and sucking one another.

Later, when they walked me to the door I was told that they never had a spectator before and found it very erotic. They also said that should I want to watch them again, I needed to bring my wife Cindy.

12