All Comments on 'A Tantalizing Taste of Africa'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HughJardHughJardalmost 20 years ago
excellent...

wonderfully told, with a profound sense of love for the land, green gem brings together two strangers and makes them passionate lovers in one of the most beautiful places on earth. i was mesmerized by her storytelling ability. this is one not to miss - *****- easily.

thank you for sharing your talent with me.

big-bad-wolfbig-bad-wolfover 19 years ago
Wow....

Loved reading yet another extremely hot story by green_gem. From the start the anticipation is building to the culmination in deliciously steamy, hot and (just the right amount of) dirty sex. Great storyline, better sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Such Talent!

Green Gem, your talent just runs out of your fingers as you type. I have run into very few authors that can tell a tale with as much realism and pure sexiness as you can. I look forward to many more stories from you. "A Taste Of Africa" is an excellent example of what I think a good Erotic Coupling story should be all about. It should be ranked #1!

Bob from Bellevue

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fabulous

Green Gem writes with such evocative and erotic power. She transports the reader into a world of wonderful debauchery with tantalising prose and an excellent grasp of narrative that is unique in this genre.

I really get off on her style and look forward to reading more of her work.

Well done Green Gem.

usgator30usgator30about 3 years ago
So Fucking hot.

Hi Green Jem. It's your old friend here. The one with the Cigar Tube if you remember. You have certainly missed your calling. You should have been a writer, not a shop owner. Your story tops any I have ever read here and believe me, I have read a goodly number of them. I can only tell you that your writing is deliciously fantastic. So honest, so life like, so alluring and so very sexual. I have read and reread this story several times and have loved and been able to picture every word of it. I've always been sorry that we weren't able to connect more fully than what we did.

As Ever Jade, I remain your most ardent fan. Gator

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous