A Taste Chaos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the ladies were alright and they dragged him up and marched him into the bath where they started a hot shower as they both washed him with as much bodily contact as they could manage. It ended in a tag team blowjob and two cum-drunk succubi swaying on their knees with silly grins on their faces as he walked out of the shower whistling a little tune. They soon followed him when their wits returned and Alizay was waiting for him just outside of the bathroom where she led him into his wardrobe and dressed him while the girls got dressed themselves.

They met out on the balcony where a huge breakfast was waiting on them and they quickly devoured it. Serenity was heading out to see her Mother, she wanted to setup trade negotiations with the Plains of Pride and add another notch to their current alliance.

Alizay led Ariel and Damiex down through the castle when they had finished and was walking them out to the farm on the backside of the grounds. Damiex had completely disengaged and stayed away for the entire week not wanting to further stress himself on whether or not it would work so he hadn't seen it since the first day.

When it came into view he saw several of the staff milling about doing chores and Zaxen working on one of the fences. He looked around and saw Willow was milking the cow and humming to herself.

Damiex just watched it all for a few minutes with a contented smile. By that time both Zaxen and Willow had noticed him and had walked up to join them.

Willow was smiling and threw her hands up. "It's a complete success! All of the animals are thriving on their new diets, the chicken eggs are healthy and tasty, the milk from the cow is rich and good as is the goats milk. The coats on the sheep are rich and soft and that's only after a week under the staff's and our care. You have green lights across the board!"

Damiex whooped loudly and grabbed Willow in a tight hug lifting her off her feet and spinning her around as she laughed in delight. A cheer went up from all of the staff and everyone around as the project was officially deemed a success.

Damiex finally set Willow down after kissing her breathless.

He turned and Ariel was in his arms hugging him. "I'm so happy for you, you did it!"

Damiex kissed her and smiled. "I guess we will have to tell Samara the good news and get things started."

Ariel nodded, "Already setup, we have a meeting in one hour back at her shop that I arranged. We should get going so we can make it in time."

Willow came up, "Zaxen and I are staying here for a while and then we are going to head out to some of the new farm sites. He's already got people working on it and some of the families have already agreed to the deal and construction has started on the nearest ones. The first half of the farms and the first couple of ranches will be finished inside of a month so we are busy and will be for a while now."

Damiex nodded his head, "Ok I'll see you later then. We need to get going ourselves."

***

Ariel and Damiex walked into the same office that they had a week ago and found Samara sitting in a comfortable chair in the lounge area sipping coffee and reading through some papers. She stood up when they walked in and Ariel and her hugged. She gave a grin and a little finger wave to Damiex.

"Hi guys it's good to see you again, sit down would you like something to drink?"

Everyone sat down, "Sure that sounds nice."

Samara poured Ariel and Damiex some coffee and relaxed.

"So I assume you have some news and that's why you're here?" Samara asked.

"Yes actually, it's a complete success and we are good to go. We're going to make the Circle of Lust the premier trading partner in all of the Circles. Have you been able to start expanding with the investment capital I sent you last week?"

Samara whooped in excitement at that and had a huge excited smile on her face. "This is going to be huge! The money is going to be pouring in! This is going to be so great!"

She calmed down a bit and then continued. "As for your question yes, I got started on it immediately and have already begun expansion. I've grown a little bit on Earth but I don't store anything there for more than a day, but I did increase the number of human shoppers I use so I can get a lot more and much quicker now too. Where I expanded was here in the Capital and I've had members of Scythera scouting several of the other Districts to expand to them soon too. I want to build an economic empire here. I want to get out of the assassination and protection business for hire and if I can expand then I can keep my own group just working for us and protecting our own empire. When war eventually comes we'd still be battle hardened and ready to fight and we can also be a huge supplier and distributed of the army's needs."

Damiex smiled at her, she had quite the plan. "That sounds impressive. I have no problems with that so long as you are fair and balanced. I don't want you taking over everything and driving out all other business. So long as you are also working to enrich your people and the Land of Lust as well and not become a tyrant I will support you. You don't want me angry at you."

Samara shivered at that thought. She had only felt a taste of his power and it had been used to make her whole body sing in pleasure. She never wanted to experience his power turned to punishment on her.

Samara nodded her head, "Absolutely. I've always been loyal to the Land of Lust and always will be. I don't want my dream to harm you or the Land and will always keep that in mind."

Damiex relaxed and smiled at her. "Relax Samara, I like you and I do trust you because Ariel does and I trust her. I just wanted to say that once to make sure we agreed. I want what's best for everyone and improve the overall quality of life for all of my citizens."

Samara relaxed again and smiled. "I didn't take it as a threat and understand completely. You're very rare for a Ruler of Sin. Most are selfish and cruel beings, at best they are laid back and frivolous. There has never before been a Ruler of Sin who most beings would consider to be a good demon. Demons can rise just like angels can fall. There's never been a risen Ruler of Sin before. I wonder if you could be the first in time."

Damiex scoffed and shook his head. "No definitely not. Even if I could I wouldn't. First I don't want to leave my ladies. I am more than anything a true creature of the sin of lust and I always will be. But I still feel and act on all of the sins at times too. How I behave and what I do and believe is certainly quite different I'll give you that, but I am and will always be a demon and capable of great evil too. I just choose to control that and live how by what I think is right."

Ariel sat down in his lap and kissed him. "And that's why we all fell in love with you Damiex. We all found something special in you."

Samara spoke up. "You're going to make waves and you've already started to. Most will love what you're doing and what you will continue to do. But there will be those that are threatened or upset by this and you'll make some enemies. As you said we are demons after all and we have some real shitheads in our population as well. They won't care that you are the Lord of Lust, they will still try to attack you. You better start keeping a closer eye out whenever you are outside of the Palace Grounds. Ariel, I'll keep my ears open as well as all of Scythera to try to keep track of problems but you know how it goes. It could start anytime. The construction outside the main ring is already being noticed in the Capital and rumors are flying. You know the previous lord wasn't interested in anything other than what randomly took his fancy for quite awhile. We haven't had a Lord of Lust who was so active and involved in a long time. It's making waves."

Ariel's face turned grim and she glanced at Damiex noticing he looked the same. She responded simply, "We will be ready."

Samara gently clapped her hands and sat back. "Well that's enough of that. So getting back to it do you have the list of items you need?"

Ariel and Damiex relaxed and Ariel pulled out an envelope and handed it over. Samara opened it and read through the papers while Ariel spoke.

"For the first phase we are setting up 12 farms and six ranches and they will be quite large. The first six farms and three ranches will be ready in one month. Everything is broken down by what each one needs. Can you do this?"

Samara finished reading everything and then put it down and smiled. "Yes I can do that. I can have enough for the first month wave by then and I can have the rest by the next month. The animals we will have to start delivering as they arrive in a few weeks though."

Damiex waved his hand. "That won't be a problem. I'll let Zaxen and Willow know, they are who you will be working with on deliveries and anything else they need. I'm sure Ariel will arrange it knowing her."

She kissed his cheek and nodded. "Yes."

"So what else are you going to be dealing in Samara?" Damiex asked.

Samara grinned widely. "Oh yes lots of things. Furniture is going to be a big one as well as art. We are increasing in fashion and consumables like food though that part is temporary until the first harvest start coming in. It won't be needed then. But also electronics and entertainment."

At her last statement Damiex's face screwed up in confusion. "But we don't have electricity? We use completely magical means."

Samara laughed. "Oh I've fixed that and it's going to be another branch of business. Home installations and conversions. We use solar panels and generators and contract for a steady supply of fuel. It's genius!"

"You certainly are taking complete advantage when it's given." He chuckled.

Samara licked her lips. "I am a demon after all."

Damiex and Ariel just laughed and smiled at her.

"I'm going to have Alizay contact you on a few installations at the Palace. We can be some of your first customers."

Samara gave a shark smile. "Consider it done. I'm sure you'll enjoy the new toys. I'll see to the selection personally so that you're stocked completely."

Ariel rolled her eyes and Damiex just chuckled and shrugged.

Samara stood up and motioned for Damiex so he stood as well and followed her as she made her way to her oversized desk.

"I have our contract here and now that we can start we can finalize this and begin. It just needs your signature."

Damiex read through it carefully but everything was correct and he signed the contract. She handed him a second duplicate and he signed that one for himself. He handed it over to Ariel who put it away.

"I think we should seal our relationship with a pussy-shake."

Damiex's face screwed up. "A what?!"

"It's like a handshake to seal the deal but it's between your cock and my tight little white pussy." Samara said this with the most wicked grin on her face that Damiex had seen yet.

She turned in front of him and bent over her desk and ran a talon up the back of her skirt cutting through it like butter as it fell away revealing a sculpted and tight white ass with a set of dripping lips below it. She started to shake her ass. "Let's shake on it Damiex..."

She snapped her fingers and music started to play that he didn't recognize that must have been human music (it was OneRepublic's All The Right Moves) as she started to sing along with it swaying her ass and bouncing up and down.

Damiex grinned his patented demonic smile and glanced at Ariel who was giggling and nodding her head.

Samara looked over her shoulder at the sound of a zipper and smiled as she saw his cock throbbing in front of him. She smiled and continued to sing as he approached her thighs and ass.

All the right friends in all the right places

So yeah, we're goin' down

He got all the right moves in all the right places

As she took a little artistic license and finished her last verse Damiex buried himself balls deep inside of her weeping cunt causing her voice to climb up several octaves.

He just held there as she trembled and then hauled back and slapped her ass as he felt her clench on him and she screamed in delight as his aura ensnared her. She started thrashing around on the desk as he held her pinned while she went through her first major climax. Ariel climbed on the desk in front of her and spread her legs and pulled her dress up her chest.

Damiex looked at Ariel and smiled wickedly. "Teach her how to multitask while she's being ravaged. I haven't even started yet, I hope she's up for the challenge."

Samara's eyes locked on Ariel's and went wide as she listened and continued to moan and twitch. Ariel grabbed her friend by the horns and roughly pushed her dripping snatch into her face. "Put that screaming mouth to work right here. Yeahhhhh that's it scream for my man and send those sweet tingles through my sex!"

Damiex had started to slowly stroke deeply from tip to root in and out of Samara making her feel every inch and stretch back and forth as her internal spot was being so deliciously abused. Samara's hands had wrapped around Ariel's thighs and was going nuts on her deep red slit. Every scream and moan being channeled directly to her clit.

He started working up to a faster and faster rhythm as she pushed her tight white ass back at him harder and harder as he fucked her faster and deeper. After a while he could feel the cum boiling in his balls demanding release so he grabbed the base of her tail and pulled gently as he buried himself to the absolute limit inside of her tight against her ass pushing his way into her womb and unloaded with a roar that shook the room.

Ariel had kept Samara sealed to her pussy and when a Damiex unleashed inside of Samara both women went absolutely nuts. Samara was bucking and twisting around her legs flailing against the desk kicking it hard as it thundered in the room while Ariel had reached such a high pitched scream that it seemed ultrasonic and she violently shook and whipped her hair around while her feet beat against the top of the desk adding to the noise.

When he was finished pumping himself inside of her he pulled back as she collapsed and he watched them fall like dominos as Ariel collapsed right in front of her. He stepped back and just watched the scene of the two panting women that were enjoying coming down from bliss. Ariel recovered first having far more practice at it. When she saw Damiex's dripping cock covered in her friend's cum but more importantly still rich in his own she moved surprisingly fast he thought and it was soon down her throat as she moaned and savored it. It was often said in jest but he seriously did think she was addicted to it. She finally pulled free and he was perfectly clean again and she tucked him back in.

Samara had climbed onto her desk and had turned and was lying on her back on it. She was raised up on her elbows and just grinning like an idiot.

Before they left Damiex did think of one thing. "Hey Samara, there was one request just for me I'd like you to handle. I saw several motorcycles on Earth and it looks like the perfect way for me to get around the Capital. I don't know anything about them so would you pick one out and have it delivered please?"

Samara laughed and nodded. "For you sexy sure thing. After that fucking you just gave me consider it my personal thank you. I'll have something for you tomorrow as well as instructions on how to use it."

He had turned and was about to leave but turned his head back. "Thank you. Oh and when you are cleaning up make sure to properly destroy or dispose of my cum. It's too powerful to leave alone. If you tasted it you'd know what I mean and find out why Ariel and the others are so addicted to it."

As he turned back and started walking out with Ariel giggling behind him he caught sight of Samara greedily digging handfuls out of herself and shoving them into her mouth and she twitched and screamed around her fingers. That was the last image he saw as he closed the door with his trademark grin.

As they walked down the hallway Ariel stopped him. "I want you to gear up. After hearing what Samara said we need to take more precautions. When you're wearing your wraps you have protection from all but the most potent weapons."

Damiex nodded and opened a pocket and pulled out his gear and pulled everything on. Once ready they descended the steps and walked through the store. They were descending the steps outside when they heard a commotion. Damiex turned and suddenly a green demon barreled into his backed as a loud SNAP echoed through the air. Damiex grunted and grabbed at his back but Ariel reacted instantly and grabbed the demon by the throat and threw him in the air. With her other hand she drew her sword and with a cruel slash cut through the demons head as he fell back to the ground bouncing away. The body began to decay from the effects of her sword and she turned and looked at his back. The blade the assassin had tried to use had snapped and there was little more than a small gouge. She hugged him in relief.

"Aren't you glad now I told you to gear up?!"

Damiex just held her and soothed her as the crowd dissipated. She knew that he was much tougher than that anyways and it was a very weak attempt but it still bothered her greatly. She should have caught it before he even reached Damiex. She would have to be more vigilant she scolded herself as she clung to him.

Damiex got them walking again and Ariel was scanning their surroundings the entire time. It was a fast walk back and Ariel wanted more protection for him since it was starting already. Ariel didn't relax until they entered the palace grounds. Ariel grabbed the first guard she found and made some fast whispered instructions and the guard quickly saluted and sprinted off.

When they got to the front entrance Alizay was waiting for them with a serious expression on her face. She spoke to Ariel first.

"Lady Devotion, the other Sins are being gathered as per your request. You know where to meet them. I will escort our Lord to his rooms."

Ariel kissed his cheek and mumbled an apology and rushed off. In a break for normal Alizay wrapped herself around his arm pushing her breasts around him as she guided him through the Palace.

"I'm so glad you're ok my Lord, I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you." She said softly.

Damiex sighed he thought everyone was making far too big a deal out of this. "It's not that big of a deal my cute little succubus. I was hardly injured. Ariel took care of the childish assassin almost immediately"

Alizay shook her head vehemently. "It IS a big deal my Lord, if you hadn't been geared up you could have been seriously injured! And even if it was an amateur effort someone still tried to kill you!"

Alizay stil clinging to him was shaking a bit. He ran his fingers through her hair and soothed her. "It's ok my little one, I'm fine and nothing happened. It'll be ok."

Alizay just nodded her head and burrowed into his side tighter. They entered the room and Damiex saw that everyone was out and they were alone. Thinking this would be a good time for Alizay's reward and that she could use some one on one attention and comfort. He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"My cute little succubus, I think it's time for your reward that you've been so patient about. How about you put that little outfit on and I'll help you feel better hmmm?"

Alizay looked up at him in surprise at first before she blushed and a naughty smile crept up on her face as she nodded her head and quickly disappeared.

***

Ariel was walking through the halls of the Palace heading back towards Damiex's rooms reviewing what she and the other Sins had gone over in the security briefing. They had been lucky and far too lax up to this point. Now they were reacting instead of getting ahead of the threats and all of them were upset at themselves but none more so than Ariel.