A Taste Chaos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started to just talk to one another telling each other about their experiences and getting to know one another. Slowly Damiex drew Layla out of her shell and he really liked the woman he found. She was sweet and innocent and pure and naive in many ways as well. She explained that in Heaven and among angels they normally suppressed their emotions and being in the Land of Lust she was experiencing them again and trying to get accustomed to it.

Several hours had passed as they talked and Damiex knew he'd have to start making his way back soon. He'd been out most of the day and his ladies were likely going to skin him alive when he finally got back. They'd be furious that he was in a fight alone without any backup.

Over the last hour Damiex had noticed that her wings were graying and the luster of her halo was dimming. He was worried that maybe spending so much time in the Hells was bad for her.

"Layla you uhhh aren't looking so good I think. Do you need to go?"

Layla blushed and shook her head quickly. "NO! I-I mean I'm fine."

"Then what's going on, your wings and halo look dimmer and grayer."

As they had talked Layla couldn't deny her growing attraction to Damiex and had thought hard about her life. She had never been happy in Heaven, it was supposed to be so idyllic but it was forever tainted by the angels that treated her so poorly. She now had a friend, she found someone who didn't call her ugly or an abomination and not only that but he truly understood her and liked her. He even told her that he was attracted to her. She thought about what kind of relationship she started with Damiex and what she wanted and surprising herself she came to the conclusion that she wanted this demon as her lover. She had never had one before but he called to her and she had decided to fall and to give herself a chance at happiness for the first time. She came from a hierarchical society and the idea of serving him was powerful to her and she decided to seize it with both hands.

She shyly glanced at him and blushed before she spoke. "I'm falling, that's what's going on."

Damiex was shocked and gasped at that. "But I haven't been trying to make you fall or anything!"

Layla smiled at him with such a cute and innocent expression that it completely melted his heart. "I know but you're the most amazing man I've ever met, even if you are a demon. I couldn't help myself and I decided to fall. I want to be with you.... Master."

Layla started to crawl towards him. She was so innocent and pure and that made what she was doing so much sexier. "Wait, Master??"

She stopped just in front of him and began to unbuckle her armor. "Yes Master, that is what you shall be to me. It is my choice to fall and my choice for you to be my Master. You will help me complete my Fall won't you Master? Don't you want me?" She pouted and Damiex couldn't stand it.

He finally gave in, "Yes."

He kissed her for the first time and Layla moaned into his mouth at the sensation of his lips upon her and his forked tongue caressing her own. His taste was overwhelming and she felt his aura grow surprising her.

"M-Master?!"

"Shhhh shhh my beautiful little angel it's alright. I wasn't planning on showing you this but my aura is a bit more powerful than you're used to. With never experiencing anything like this before it's going to be a bit more intense for you the first time. I promise I will take care of you and guide you through this. Just relax and accept what I give you and I'll treat you right.

"Y-yes Master." She moaned out as her armor fell away and his hands came up and caressed her large swinging orbs as she shivered and moaned at his touch. He began kissing her neck and making his way down her collarbone and across the top swell of her breasts. Her breathing came quicker and she felt his aura licking at her body as the tension and heat grew in her sex. She wasn't used to this and was squirming and panting and moaning and just going out of her mind at the maddening new sensations she was feeling.

Damiex spent plenty of time sucking and kissing and nibbling on her hard nipples as his tongue swirled around her large pink areola and her stomach was tensing and quivering. He made his way down and licked in her bellybutton causing Layla to gasp and push her stomach into his mouth.

He laid her back and stripped off her armored skirt. She had a warriors body and her toned muscular but lean legs were on display and led to a set of glistening bronzed lips that was drawing him like a moth to flame. He spread her legs and watched her sex open to his view as a trail of honey ran down the cleft of her ass. Damiex left a wet trail behind as he ran his tongue up her leg and higher along her thigh until he came to her dripping slit. He breathed deeply inhaling her strong and sweet scent that was musky and rich. He placed a kiss right above her clit and Layla whimpered for him as her hips scrunched up trying to get contact.

Her wings were laid out beneath her and were becoming a fuller and fuller gray. While her face was screwed up in pleasure and frustration her halo was dim and cracks had appeared along it.

Damiex smiled and ran his tongue from her puckered asshole all the way through her steamy folds and flicked her clit at the end.

"Oh shit!" She screamed out and her eyes bulged.

Damiex stopped teasing her and dug in as he licked all along her lips and circled her clit as Layla's body started moving involuntarily with her pleasure. Damiex was on a mission to make her first orgasm something spectacular for her. His wicked forked tongue buried deep inside of her rasping along her g-spot as his lips and teeth nibbled and pleasured her clit. Damiex couldn't get enough of her flavor and was drinking down her juices as they poured out of her. Layla's moans were becoming constant and her voice was rising in pitch as she climbed closer and closer to her orgasm.

Damiex inserted two of his fingers into her sex and curled his fingers and began a rapid tapping and rubbing on her g-spot as he sucked and gently bit her clit. Layla's body curled up as she tensed and held her breath before she slammed her head back and arched her entire body holding herself up only by the back of her head and her heels as her entire body went taut. Her feathers rippled on her wings as they vibrated and then she screamed to the heavens as a mixture of light and dark shot out of her eyes and mouth as she exploded in her first orgasm and came apart thrashing and screaming and beating her hands against the bed.

Damiex gently tongued her sex bringing her gently back to reality as she finally collapsed and panted heavily.

She groggily looked up with a happy but lost expression on her face. "W-what w-was that?"

Damiex smiled at her and chuckled. "That was an orgasm. Your first of many."

Layla giggled and smiled widely. "Oh I could get used to that."

Damiex got on his knees and positioned himself between her bronze thighs running the head of his cock through her lips smearing her cum along his cock.

"Are you ready to Fall for me my pure little lust angel?"

Layla wrapped her legs around his ass as she shook her head. "Yes master, fuck me and make me Fall!" She pulled him in with her legs and felt herself stretch and stretch until the head popped in and she moaned deep in her chest as her head rolled back and forth on the bed. Her halo crumbled and let out a small burst of light as it shattered and her wings turned a dark gray. Close but not completed just yet.

He worked his shaft into her slowly as she was extremely tight while she kept pulling on him with her feet trying to get him deeper.

"More more more more more Master pleasssse!"

He finally bottomed out in her with his balls pressed tight against her ass as Layla's chest quickly rose and fell as she shivered at being so stretched and full for the first time. He decided it was time to rock her world and show her just what life she was signing up for. His aura ensnared her and he watched her scream and begin her first series of climaxes as he began to ravage her virginal pussy for the first time.

Over the next thirty minutes Layla lost count of her orgasms but had been turned in more positions and fucked in new ways and she was coming apart from the pleasure. She never could have imagined this before and she had lost herself to her new sin and submitted utterly to her new Master's wants and desires. She was currently on her hands and knees and Damiex was pounding his cock into her from behind. She was so close to something really big and just needed that final bit to go over.

She heard Damiex grunt and felt him start to swell and twitch inside of her. "I'm gunna cum!"

With a wild look in her eyes she turned back and screamed out at him. "On my wings! Shower my wings with your cum Master!"

She pulled her wings back so they were spread out alongside her back and running down her ass. Damiex slammed home one more time before he pulled out and took hold of his cock jerking on it as he came with a roar and coated her wings in his unholy seed.

When his cum hit her wings it looked like they all puffed up and vibrated as her back arched and once again light and dark spewed forth from her mouth and eyes and she screamed at the top of her lungs and her pussy exploded and sprayed the bed beneath them as her whole body shook and jerked.

Damiex watched fascinated as he continued to pump his seed onto her that wherever his cum touched her wings they changed color into the richest and most lustrous black he had ever seen. He watched it spread out over the rest of her wings like oil spilled across them until it was finished and her wings were a perfect midnight black as they continued to shiver and puff out.

Damiex lay down and rolled Layla over and pulled her to him. She was coming down from her monster climax and had finished the Fall and was now his newly fallen angel of lust. He wondered how he was going to explain this to his other ladies and hoped it would go as smooth as it did with Willow.

They just snuggled in silence for a while as Layla lay sweet little kisses over his chest and neck and face.

"I love you Master. That was so wonderful and I feel reborn! Thank you."

Damiex smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm falling for you too my angel but the real world is calling and I think we have to get going."

Layla smiled and sighed. "I suppose you're right. You are the Lord of Lust and I am sure you have responsibilities you have to get back to. Where are we going now?"

They both got up and started to get dressed and geared up again as Damiex answered her question.

"We are going to head back to the Palace. I technically slipped out today and disappeared and went off without any guards. I've been basically locked in the Palace for the past month due to some attacks and assassination attempts. I'm likely going to have some very upset ladies waiting for me when we get back just to warn you. You don't have to worry about them liking you however, I have no doubt they will love you and I promise you will make lots of new friends. But I will have to calm them down first and they are probably going to chew me out."

Layla was aghast at his admission. "You've been out unguarded and there are assassins after you?! We have to get you back and safe Master, I will protect you as we make our way. I no longer have my weapon, Heaven revoked that when I fell, but I have my magic and I will keep you safe."

Damiex sighed and shook his head. Not her too!

"What about all of the souls? What do we do with them?"

Layla shook her head with a sad look on her face. "There is nothing to be done. Once they are taken they can't be returned. Once they are used up or consumed they return to their respective circle of Hell for their punishment before they are then reborn. Take them, they shouldn't be left here."

Damiex nodded. "I may not support soul hunting but I know it's an integral part of demon society. At least I know someone who could use them and get the most out of them. You'll likely meet her when we land, her name is Amaranda and she is one of my Sins. She recently opened a jewelry and enchanting store in the Palace and could put them to use."

Layla nodded, "That sounds perfect Master. I look forward to meeting her and your other mates."

As Damiex packed up all the souls into his pocket space he told Layla about the other women in his life and what was going on at the Palace and with his projects and plans right now. They eventually mounted up on Shi-Drakon as Damiex put Layla sitting in front of him tight to his chest and groin which she really liked. They made their way back to the Capital and Damiex told her all about her new home and all of the ladies and his Sins over the trip back.

Eventually they began descending towards the stables at the back of the grounds and he saw four demonesses waiting for him. He could see Ariel, Amaranda, Serenity and Alizay all waiting on them. Alizay just look worried whereas Ariel, Amaranda and Serenity looked pissed.

Ah hell... he thought to himself. They landed a bit away and Damiex slowed Shi-Drakon to a stop right in front of them and jumped down leaving Layla in the saddle. It seemed the ladies had completely ignored the person in the saddle with him and marched up to him with fire in their eyes. Ariel and Amaranda had their arms crossed in front of them and were glaring at him as they marched up but it was Serenity that lit into him poking him in the chest and slapping at his chest hard!

"Where in the 7 Circles of HELL have you been mister!!!!?!? Do you have any idea just how worried we've all been?! Everyone has been out combing the Capital and plains looking for you and you disappear for an entire fucking day?! I should string you up and whip you for the hell you've put me through you bastard!"

Damiex trying to lighten the mood and add some levity chimed in, "As long as you were naked then I'd be up for it..."

Serenity's eyes flared and flashed dangerously as she looked at his sexy grin before she finally screamed and launched herself at him as he caught her in his arms as she began to beat on his chest. She finally calmed down as he soothed her and she started crying into his chest she had been so worried. He set her back on her feet and both Ariel and Amaranda rushed into his chest and he enveloped the three of them in his strong arms and held them as they calmed down realizing he was safe and sound.

Ariel leaned up and whispered into his ear, her voice laced with cold steel.

"If you ever slip my guard again like that, especially during a threat, I will run you down to nothing with a two day straight training session without breaks and then I will chain you up and milk 100 orgasms from your cock and drain you of every drop of seed you posses to teach you the error of your ways. Do you understand me my Lord?"

Damiex gulped at the threat fully believing she would too and quickly nodded his head.

He stepped back, "Ladies I'm sorry I worried you but I desperately needed some space. I've been a virtual prisoner in my own Palace for the past month. I know you all have the best intentions but I just needed some alone time. I'm not going to stay locked up here forever."

The three ladies frowned, "It's not forever it's just until we deal with this threat you're under. We are getting really close to finding out which group is responsible. It's one of the soul hunters groups we know."

Damiex smiled guilty knowing this would likely cause another explosion. "I might have some more intelligence on that."

He pulled out a bunch of papers and scrolls that he had taken from the main tent that he came across before he left and handed them over.

Understanding of just how he would have come across this grew in their eyes and once again equal expressions of horror, worry and anger bloomed in their eyes. It was Ariel who ground out though clenched teeth.

"Where and how exactly did you get this?!"

Damiex rubbed his horn sheepishly, "Well it's not completely my story to tell all that so how about I introduce you to someone."

He stepped over to Shi-Drakon and helped Layla down. She stepped in front of them and gently bowed her head.

"It's nice to meet you all, I am Layla Lightbringer, Master's new fallen angel of lust. Master saved my life in an encampment of 50 or more soul hunters and made me fall for him."

Three sets of jaws dropped and the ladies eyes just turned and stared at Damiex. He spoke very quickly and explained exactly what had happened and his whole day and once the shock and anger had passed that he had once again endangered himself against 50 demons alone they calmed down and accepted that he was fine and had taken care of himself just fine without them.

When the emotions had settled and everyone was all smiles again Ariel, Amaranda and Serenity all introduced themselves and after a round of hugs and kisses on the cheek she was welcomed as the newest member of the family.

Amaranda turned to Damiex with a smirk, "Sooo.... Master is it? I didn't know you were into that love!"

Damiex gave a rare blush and squirmed a bit. He didn't know how it happened either but he couldn't deny it didn't turn him on whenever he heard Layla's pure innocent voice call him Master.

"What can I say?"

The ladies all giggled at him while Layla just had a contented smile on her face and looked at him with something akin to worship in her eyes.

"Ok well let's take this up to the room. Layla and I need to clean up and we need to get her something to wear. Her ruined armor is not the answer."

"Oh and Amaranda, I got something for you. Do you have space in your pocket right now?"

Amaranda looked at him curiously and nodded her head. He pulled out three large chests and set them on the ground and then opened one to show all of the souls inside. Here eyes went wide as she saw all of them.

"From the soul hunter's camp?"

Damiex nodded his head. "Yup."

"Thank you love, this is a kingly gift and I will put them to good use."

She picked them away into her own pocket space and then Serenity and Ariel took Layla's arms and Alizay and Amaranda took Damiex's as they walked back up to the Palace and headed for their rooms.

***

When they got inside the rooms Layla looked around in wonder at everything. She was surprised by a few things, one being just how large the nest and sleeping area was, but another was the stage and pole and lights that was setup in front of the lounge. She was also surprised to see several massive human TV's and entertainment systems in the lounge and also on a wall near the nest with their accompanying stereo and media systems. She smiled widely thinking it was perfect and loved her new home. It was so different from Heaven and everything was new and exciting.

Ariel and Amaranda and Serenity guided Layla into the bath as Damiex followed along. They then carefully removed her ruined armor and clothes before stripping themselves as well. The four ladies gave a little wave and then headed off for their own shower for some sisterly bonding time. Ariel and Amaranda and Serenity wanted Layla to be as comfortable and happy as they were as quickly as they could and were taking her under their wing so to speak.

Damiex took a long relaxing hot shower washing off the dried blood and other filth from his fight earlier in the day. He listened to the happy but muffled voices of the three ladies in another shower as random bouts of giggles and laughter could be heard now and then. He was happy that Layla seemed to be fitting in already and was both thankful and amazed by his ladies who were so loving and welcoming to anyone new.

In the ladies shower Layla was telling Ariel and Amaranda and Serenity about her life in Heaven and how unhappy she had always been, how the other angels treated her and spoke to her.

1...45678...12