A Taste of Chaos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Alizay led Damiex through the opulent halls to a different section of the palace and into the entrance for the bath house. She turned to him and smiled. "Would you care for assistance in your bath?"

Damiex blushed which caused Alizay to smile even more. Being such a small demon, a street urchin, and homeless h had never had a chance at romance or any kind of sexual relationship and was still quite shy with that even being an incubus. "No thank you, I can bathe myself but I appreciate your assistance."

Alizay bowed to him and smiled again. "Of course. Please throw your clothes away before you enter and I will await you here with fresh clothes and then will lead you to the dining hall."

Damiex nodded and headed into one of the changing rooms before peeling off his rags and throwing them away. He stepped through the sliding door into the bath itself and paused. It was empty right now but it was massive and positively sinful. It was modeled after a Roman bathhouse and there were pools and tubs and showers and even a man made river and waterfall.

Damiex smiled at his change in circumstances ready to begin a new adventure and tried to remember how many years it had been since he had a proper hot shower let alone a bath. He shook his head out of the memories and proceeded into one of the steaming tubs and proceeded to get clean and soak. Thirty minutes later he dried off and entered back into the changing room to see a wry nice and new outfit laid out for him. He got dressed quickly and walked out to find Alizay waiting for him. She smiled at him and his new look. "You look very nice. Are you ready for some food?"

Damiex nodded, "Yes thank you, food would be good."

She once again took him by the hand and guided him to the dinning hall where he inhaled a mass amount of food, more than he'd ever had or been offered at one time. Once he was done Alizay once again began to lead him through the palace and a little while later stopped in front a a pair of massive arched double doors of gold and turned to Damiex.

"Through here is the throne room, you're right on time on my Lord is waiting for you inside. It was a pleasure to meet you and please say hello if you ever see me again."

With that she smiled and winked at him causing him to blush before she walked away. Damiex turned and collected himself and then opened the doors and walked into the throne room. He could see Asz sitting on his throne with six demons gathered around him, two males and four females. He squared his shoulders and held himself straight and confidently walked towards them. Asmodeous saw him and grinned drawing the attention of the other six.

"I see you found us Damiex, come on up and let me introduce you to the Sins of Lust." Asz gestures to his side.

Damiex had six sets of eyes boring into him and scrutinizing his every move as he made his way past them and stood at Asmodeous side next to the throne. The Sins were gathered in front of them both looking between the two back and forth.

Asmodeous started the introductions. "Damiex, each Ruler of Sin is supported and guarded by the Sins of each circle. Think of them as a Rulers closest group of confidants, advisors, leaders, bodyguards, and perhaps even lovers. These six are the Sins of Lust. Starting on our left we have Ariel, the Devotion of Lust."

Damiex looked at Ariel as she was introduced. She was a succubus with blood red coloration, tall standing a bit over 6 feet with long and thick purple hair that framed a sinfully beautiful and seductive face, golden eyes, full thick lips, smooth curved horns that few from the sides that twisted behind her and then around her head and curved up.

She was a succubus as noted and most are gorgeous, but the Devotion of Lust was on another level. Huge soft but perky and firm breasts sat high on her chest and moved into a toned and slim waist before flowing into a perfect ass that was perfection itself before flowing down into her long bare legs. Her large bat like wings were folded behind her and were the same crimson color as the rest of her.

Her tail peeked about behind her dress and swayed lazily. Her white dress was tight and revealing as it wrapped around her and left much skin exposed. She had a ornate large sword sticking up behind her back. She looked intensely at Damiex before giving a slight smile, "Ooooh you're a cute one my Lord! I can't wait to serve you in all the ways you could possibly imagine. My devotion is for you alone."

Asmodeous continued on. "Next to her we have Cassius, the Fires of Lust." Cassius was not an incubus but a normal lust demon the color of forest green. He had horns and a tail but did not have wings himself. He wore a silver business suit closely tailored to his lines and had more of a runners build and was just shy of 6 foot. Short black hair messily styled and silver eyes. He had a solemn look on his face and bowed to Damiex. "My Lord, it will be my pleasure to serve you. May my fires burn hot against your enemies."

Damiex inclined his head and smiled at him. Asmodeous moved to the next. "Now we have the other man of our Sins, Zaxen the Maturity of Lust."

Zaxen was a white incubus though not from Asmodeous line. Tan skin with white horns, wings and tail and broad shoulders and tall, the tallest of the Sins in fact at 6'4" himself and quite well built. Damiex could tell he would be a handful in a fight, definitely a front line tank. He had a heavy leather vest with thick metal clasps and buckles along with thick leather hand wraps and armoires leather pants with a wicked looking war axe strapped to his back. He had short cropped white hair that seemed to blend into his head but he can for his intimidating size had a warm smile to his face that held maturity and strength just like his title. "I look forward to guiding and serving you my Lord for many years. Lead and I shall follow and shield you."

Damiex smiled broadly at him and nodded his head again. Asmodeous introduced the next Sin. "Now we have Lunara, the Seduction of Lust."

Lunara truly came by her title naturally. She was a rich purple succubus that just oozed sex and promised every dream and fantasy fulfilled just by looking at her. She had a very similar body type to Ariel with the classic curves and frame but Lunara's breasts were even larger and without a hint of sag, something porn stars all over the world on Earth would despise her for. A tight and round ass that was the very definition of bubble butt and the shapeliest and most luscious legs Damiex had ever seen.

She had a rich red halter top that barely contained her considerable bust and let her purple wings free and a scandalous wrap around her hips that let her legs show and held a pair of swords on her hips. He looked at Lunara's face after making the journey up her body and saw a full head of rich silver hair styled around her neck and falling along the sides of her face before falling down her back.

Full kissable lips several shades darker than her violet skin and deep crimson eyes that smoldered with desire and sexual promise. She smiled at Damiex like a predator and her voice seemed to flow out and caress him. "I look for are to working under you to the full extent of my capabilities my Lord. I will do anything to fulfill your desires and come to know my new Lord intimately."

Damiex shivered in pleasure but was still quite shy and couldn't help the blush that came upon his cheeks. "I'm looking forward to your attentions Lunara."

Asmodeous smirked, there were few beings alive that could resist the Seduction of Lust, Damiex had no chance he knew and chuckled quietly to himself.

"Now we come to Alissa, the Aspiration of Lust."

Alissa was one of the humanoid races in the Land of Lust, a Yuki-Onna or Snow Maiden. She was the shortest of the Sins at Damiex's height of 5'7" with long straight black hair, pale skin, ice blue eyes and an alluring and lithe body with medium breasts that look large on her small frame but fit her perfectly. She was wrapped in a white flowing kimono with light blue trim that showed ample cleavage. A pair of scythes were at her hips. She was demure and reserved but it fit her well. "I live to serve you my Lord, may my devotion and lust shield and guide you through your journey."

Damiex nodded to her and smiled lightly.

Asmodeous looked to the last Sin, another succubus. "And last but certainly not least is Amaranda, the Desire of Lust."

Amaranda was a gorgeous succubus but of a different flavor than the others. While Ariel and Lunara were sinfully curvy extremely well endowed, Amaranda was closer to Alissa, being taller and more slender. She had a beautiful royal blue coloring including her wings and tail and horns and was slightly taller at 6'3" and more slender and soft with larger C cup chest and a tight and curvy ass that any teen prom Queen would be jealous of.

She was barely wrapped in flowing rich red robes of a mage that hung on the tips of her breasts nearly revealing them and split down to her flat and slender stomach. She was adorned with gold and jewels and certainly looked like desire to Damiex's eyes. Her eyes roamed up and down Damiex and she licked her lips. "I live to serve you my lord, may my skill and desire bring you to victory and pleasure."

Asmodeous stood up and put his hand on Damiex's shoulder. "This will be very challenging for you son. In an instant you will go from a homeless starving loner to a Ruler of Sin, responsible for billions of lives across the circle and will have to stand immediately shoulder to shoulder with the other Rulers of Sin. Without support and guidance this would be impossible. But my power is ancient and vast, you are just learning magic yourself though you already have plenty of combat experience at least. But asking you to control and use that without any experience would be cruel and unfair. I told you I would transfer my power to you and it is almost time for that. But I want you to know I'm not just dumping this on you and leaving you to your fate. When the transfer is done a piece of me will reside in your mind and like the Sins I can guide you and counsel you. The Sins will help you with your Circle, your rule and your protection. I will guide you on your new powers and magic. You will not be alone."

Damiex looked up at Asz with a confident smile. "Thank you Asz, I'm ready and will build the legacy that you've left me."

Asmodeous looked at each of the Sins, "It's time Sins. Before we proceed I want you all to swear fealty to Damiex and then we will begin.

The six Sins looked at each other and nodded and then in one voice spoke. "We swear our fealty, our loyalty and our lives to Damiex Black the Lord of Lust and rightful Ruler of Sin till our last breath."

Asz nudged Damiex to speak. "I accept your oaths and promise to listen to your wisdom and counsel lead and protect the Land of Lusts and my citizens. I will always appreciate and reward your service and devotion to the fullest that I can."

Asmodeous spoke after that. "I know you all probably think I'm a bit crazy for thinking this when you look at Damiex now, but trust me you haven't seen anything yet. Wait for the end of the ritual and when the transfer is complete you will never doubt him again."

"Yes my Lord" they all replied.

Asmodeous led Damiex to a large gold circle laid into the floor of the throne room that had a large pentagram inside of it along with lines of an ancient language Damiex didn't recognize and they both stepped inside of it. The Sins arranged themselves around the outside of the circle as they watched Asmodeous summon an ornate dagger that they had never need before. It had a sharp wavy blade that went to a wicked curved sharp crosshairs and then a solid ruby handle that seemed to pulse and swirl with energy. The Sins watched Asmodeous hand it to Damiex and then lean in and whisper in his ear for a minute before stepping back and standing just outside of the very center of the circle.

"Damiex, when I am done I want you to recite the incantation and then plunge the dagger into my heart. The rest will happen on its o n and no one can stop it until it's done. This is goodbye for now son, but you can always talk to me in your thoughts when you need. Make me proud and good luck. Oh! And especially as the Lord of Lust, make sure to enjoy and indulge in your own lust as often as you can."

Asmodeous looked directly at Ariel. "Devotion, my final order is for you to be primary guard and mentor now for Damiex. You know you were always my favorite and now your Devotion will be his and you will be his new favorite. Treat him right."

Without waiting for an answer he turned to Damiex. "Begin."

Damiex stood in the center of the pentagram and circle holding the dagger in his right hand tightly. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes and spoke.

Path of the Ruler laid out in stone

Power of the Father grown from bone

Pass to the worthy in fire and flame

Consume the heart and ascend to gain

When one surpasses and grows to his own

Become to power of the one alone

When he finished speaking the final word he opened his eyes and plunged the dagger into Asmodeous' chest. As the blade entered Asmodeous' heart the magic took hold and Damiex's hand felt like it was gripped in iron around the handle before a pillar of black flame erupted around him and blocked him from everyone's view. He could feel the titanic and terrible power caster than the greatest oceans in the circles enter into him and begin to consume him. He felt like he was being torn apart and burned alive as well as frozen solid. Every nerve and every fiber was screaming in agony as the colossal power rampaged through his body and being for what seemed like an eternity.

Outside of the circle the Sins watched as Asmodeous began to fade away and dissolve like ash in the wind before he faded away with a smirk on his face. In the center they could see the Pilar of black fore writhing around Damiex. It was hard to see but they could all make out a distorted image of him in the flames as he twisted and writhed and seemed to contort and shift and change. It seemed like an emerald be less moment but soon the flames began to die down.

Damiex was breathing heavy and could feel the flames begin to dissipate. His eyes had been closed from the pain but he could hear the roaring of the flames die out before finally going silent. The silence didn't last long.

"Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk - Nnnngh!!!"

"Oh my Lord by all that is unholy! Mmmmmmmmmmmmffffffff!!!!"

"Oh YES! Fuck yes!!!!!!"

"Right there oh fuck righhhhhhht THERE YES!"

Before Damiex could open his eyes he heard Ariel, Lunara, Alissa and Amaranda as yell out though he didn't know why. He opened his eyes and looked around though his perspective seemed off, he was somehow looking down at all of the Sins. Cassius and Zaxen were looking at him with pride and awe while the ladies were panting and wobbly and had a glassy look in their eyes yes. He also noticed a rich musk permeating the air and he could see trails of fluid dripping down their legs. He was confused at what was going on and trying to get his equilibrium back.

"What's wrong? What's going on??"

Ariel shook her head as of to clear it before she walked up to Damiex on shaky legs in front of him before she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest and breathed deeply and moaned. Damiex noticed the oddity that Ariel didn't quite even come up to his chin, that was a new change. She just breathed in his scent for a minute before she looked up at him with glassy eyes and spoke softly.

"There is nothing wrong my Lord, we just did not fully anticipate the effects of your transformation. Every demon has an aura that represents your sin as you know. But Rulers of Sin have a much more powerful and dramatic aura. They represent the epitome of their sin and like their power, theirs is the strongest in their respective circles. But your sin, your aura is overwhelming. It's like nothing that any of us have ever felt or experienced before and is even greater than the previous Lord's aura. When it erupted from you during the ritual it broke over us all and consumed us. It is like it has its own physical presence and not only could we feel it permeating us, but we could feel it caressing us, teasing and pleasuring us. It felt like your aura was fucking me in the most decadent and pleasurable way and it caused all of us to cum, HARD. That's what you heard and thats why we reacted that way. But that isn't the only reason. Your aura isn't the only thing to change as I suspect you've started to notice. You've gone through quite the transformation Damiex my Lord and I think I speak for all of us ladies when I say you are by far the sexiest and most handsome demon any of us have ver seen."

Damiex was startled by Devotion's behavior at first as well as some of the revelations but a new calmness was in his mind. He could feel his power and his lust like a living thing but it didn't cloud his mind or overwhelm him, we was clear headed and could think calmly and clearly even with one of the sexiest demon's he'd ever seen plastered to his front and the smell of sex rich in the air. He thought to himself that it seems his shyness is at an end.

He was still Damiex at the core of himself but he was so much more now, his body and his mind had grown to house the power and experience and wisdom of his predecessor and had a strong confidence now that oozed from him. It was quite the drastic change. He looked into Devotion's golden eyes and then once again glanced around at the other Sins taking stock of everything. He looked back at Ariel and smirked.

"Well I'm glad to make a good first impression though I can see the strain it's putting on you ladies so how about I turn the intensity down a notch?"

He willed his power back and the ladies breathed out a sigh of relief and could begin to try to think and act a bit more normally again.

"Sooooo, what kind of changes?"

Alissa walked up to him. "Allow me my Lord." She waved her hand in front of her and a perfectly smooth and reflective mirror like surface of ice formed a unique mirror in front of her. Devotion let go of Damiex and stepped back to allow him to see himself.

Damiex looked in the mirror and noticed that yes there were changes, to put it mildly. His skin had always been a muddy red color that he felt wasn't very attractive, but now his skin was a rich blood red that seemed to shine but now had streaks of black almost like tiger stripes in places across his arms and legs and chest and stomach.

He had grown a lot too, if he had to guess he'd say he was closing in on 7 feet now and was a giant compared to his earlier self. He wasn't bulky and massive but his muscles were very prominent and completely ripped and defined. The biggest changes though were above the neck and below the waist. Looking down his eyes widened slightly as he saw his member hanging thickly between his legs. Well he certainly was the Lord of Lust with that, no woman would ever be disappointed climbing into his bed and the places he'd be able to take them. He looked at his face and noticed the changes. His hair was longer, down to his back and had changed from a plain brown to a rich black, but it had strands of blue and gray and silver and red running through it and made it look smoky and shimmering.

Around his hairline he now had a crown of horns which he had never seen on another demon before. Wickedly sharp and ribbed black horns sprouted several inches in length around his head with two of them at the sides being much larger and curving back and up at the sides. His eyes now were a constant swirling silver that were somewhat hypnotic to stare at. And last but not least his wings had grown tremendously to support his new size and were very impressive. He looked back at devotion.