A Taste of Chaos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone just shook their heads though Damiex couldn't tell if it was in amusement or mirth but that seemed to be the end of it. Damiex put them back on track.

"Ok well since that's that, and I think I'm fully outfitted now, it's time for all of you to go off and pick out your own rewards and meet me at the entrance in one hour. Remember you can take any one thing you want there is no limits, my reward for your loyalty and dedicated service. I will be practice with Durandal up at the front practicing katas that she wants me to get started on."

At that announcement everyone nodded in agreement smiling and excitedly and ready to find their own treasure. Damiex slowly walked through the winding path back towards the front as Durandal in her ever so sexy voice (she always grinned at him in her mind when he thought her sexy) started his first lecture on sword forms and combat. She told him she was going to be teaching him and training him every free moment he had when he wasn't otherwise engaged.

The next hour went quickly as Damiex got used to wearing the Titan Wraps and working with Durandal and eventually he saw the six Sins walking up the path towards him, all of them talking animatedly about what they had chosen no doubt. They gathered at the front and Damiex asked them what they had all picked out.

They all went around and showed him what they chose. Zaxen had chosen a rare regeneration amulet which would be perfect for his front line tank type fighting style. Very rare and could only be created with the soul of a virtuous archmage. Considering how often power corrupted humans, a virtuous archmage was a extremely rare indeed. It was a wise and mature choice for the Maturity of Lust.

Lunara had chosen a matched pair of soul swords called Balanced Judgement. One blade could absorb any attack while the other could then unleash it. They would be an extremely potent weapon for her.

Alissa reverently held her treasure. She had found a set of priestess robes that had come from one of the original High Priestesses of the Yuki-Onna from their ancestral Pagan world from the time of the war with the Pagan Gods long ago before those Gods were exiled to forbidden worlds and the various races sought refuge in the Circles of Sin. Damiex could feel the magic radiating off of it, he was sure they'd serve her well.

Amaranda however was wearing a new piece of jewelry though she was already heavily adorned in it as fit the Desire of Lust. She was wearing an elaborate and large tiara heavily set with jewels that tripled her magic reserves. Being a caster it was perfect for her and she was preening.

Cassius had picked a very rare Phoenix robe that when worn gave him an mantle of immortal flames, perfect for the Fires of Lust.

Last was Ariel who before showing Damiex what she had chosen had come up and given him a deep and hungry kiss and leaned into his side and showed him what she had chosen. She had picked out a new long sword. It was black and wicked looking and seemed to draw in the light. It was an ancient relic of the Pagan Wars like Alissa's robes. Ariel told him it was the personal sword of Ares. She said it was weightless and could turn invisible and it's vicious serrated edges inflicted horrendous bleed damage and infected wounds it made. It was a truly horrific weapon and she would wield it against Lust's enemies with merciless devotion.

They made their way out of the long cookie or and exited the cavern vault and as the last demon passed the center she of the door an ominous groaning sound filled the chamber as the doors ground shut. Ariel grabbed Damiex's hand and began to lead them up.

"We have just enough time to head to the meeting room now. Alizay will already be there making sure everything is perfect for your guests since we are hosting a fellow Ruler of Sin today."

They made their way back up into the main levels of the palace and made their way up towards one of the towers. It seemed to Damiex that word had already spread quickly through the palace of who he was. All of the servants and staff and what he assumed must also be guests in some cases as well passed by would bow the him and move out of their way. Damiex wasn't sure when he'd adjust to that but he was kind and pleasant to everyone smiling at each of them and inclining his head at times. He was surprised at just how welcome he felt by it all.

A short time later he was led into a large and ornate lounge and meeting room at the top of one of the towers. Alizay was waiting for him just inside the door and greeted him warmly before leading him over to his throne. He was surprised to see it and asked her about it.

"What is this doing all the way up here, it must weigh a ton."

Alizay smiled at him patiently while she poured him a very old vintage wine grown in one of the rich fertile valleys in the Land of Lust. The Circle of Lust was known far and wide for its exquisite vintages which were a frequent personal favorite of the Lord of Gluttony and a large part of the trade and commerce to his circle as well.

"Your throne can be transported anywhere instantly. It is one of my duties to make sure it is always available for you and where you will need it. It's just one of the things that I will always keep track of for you my Lord. It's far below you to concern yourself with something like that so I manage it for you."

Damiex smiled at her and kissed her cheek as her face heated up briefly before he sat back and sipped the rich wine. "Thank you Alizay your a treasure. I hope I never lose sight of how much you do for me and will continue to do and I don't take you for granted."

Alizay curtsied to him. "Never my Lord, I live to serve you it is definitely my pleasure."

Alizay proceeded to walk around and serve the other Sins who had chosen different chairs and were relaxing and making small talk. Ariel was sitting on his right next to him and was softly stroking his hand with her fingers. Damiex relaxed and let his mind wander as he wondered what this meeting was about. He was brought out of his rumination by a soft chime in the room. He watched Alizay head towards the door before opening it and bowing to the guests and led two tall and very beautiful white demoness' into the room. Damiex could feel a very large and impressive aura of Pride surrounding the tallest of the two and she looked very regal.

She could only be the Empress of Pride the fellow Ruler of Sin he was supposed to meet. She was at least 6'3" tall with a pale complexion and large and impressive breasts though nowhere near Ariel or Lunara's level but she was still quite extremely attractive. She had long straight black hair that was carefully styled to perfection and enhancing her features and graceful neck and aristocratic face. Deep red eyes and delicate pink lips that were tweak in a grin as she took in his measure.

The demoness next to the Empress however drew his eye. He didn't know who she was but she was exquisite in her own way. She had a deep bronzed skin complexion which contrasted beautifully with her Snow White wings and tail and horns. Slightly shorter than the Empress at around 6' he thought. She was curvy like the Empress as well though he could tell that she was very young and still growing into her body which impressed him. Thick and luxurious golden blonde hair that fell in loose waves around her face and down to her low back. Ruby red lips and royal blue eyes completed the picture along with the scandalous tight dress that matched her eyes and out all of her assets on display. Her eyes bored into him with intensity and there was a deep raging fore in there that gave him pause wondering why.

His attention snapped back to the Empress as she approached him. He quickly stood up as did Ariel as she stepped forward and greeted the Empress to make introductions.

"Empress Andromeda, it has been a long time but it is a pleasure to see you again. Thank you for coming today."

Andromeda smiled warmly at Ariel. "Devotion, it has been some time how good to see you again. You look positively radiant, I wonder why."

She said the last with quite the smirk on her face as her eyes shifted to Damiex. Ariel blushed at that and swallowed to clear her throat.

"Ah yes.... thank you I am doing well and am pleased to introduce you to our new Lord of Lust, Damiex Black. As you know from your final conversation with Asmodeous, Damiex and as chosen as his successor and he is already impressing us all."

Andromeda held her hand out delicately to Damiex. He gently grasped it and brought it to his lips as he gently kissed the back of her hand.

"Charmed and honored to meet you Empress Andromeda. Please make yourself and your companion comfortable and relax and we will cater to any of your desires."

And Romero smiled at him pleased in her reception. She had been surprised and intrigued when she first saw Damiex, there were subtle differences like the blood red tiger stripes and his crown of horns that she'd never seen on another demon before. She took a closer look at him as her eyes ran down his chest. When she got to his waist her eyes grew wide and she froze as she looked at his right hand that was resting on a sword handle. She saw the ring and the sword at the same time that the other demoness did and they both gasped and stood frozen. Their eyes finally flicked up to his and they bored into him.

"How did you get that sword as well as Lucifer's signet?!!?"

Damiex remembering Ariel's words that he could act however he wanted as was his right kept things simple. He gave the demoness' an easy smile and said simply, "She chose me as her partner." He didn't want to give anything more than that way just yet planning to save that for the conclave. Both the Empress and the beautiful young white demoness scrutinized him even closer now as it seemed they were trying to puzzle him out.

"Asmodeous said you would be interesting but I wasn't expecting this. I can feel a healthy amount of power coming from you and your lust and aura are rather potent and strong, at a similar level to the auras of the other Rulers like myself, I'm impressed. You certainly do seem like a new Ruler of Sin, though very young."

Ariel and Alissa, Lunara and Amaranda all giggled at that while Zaxen and Cassius chuckled loudly. Andromeda and the young demoness were looking around confused, they clearly didn't get the joke. Ariel leaned in and gently spoke as Damiex rolled his eyes knowing what was going to happen.

"Empress, my Lord is actually restraining his aura quite heavily right now. It's power is like nothing any of us have felt before. It's overwhelming and all consuming and much much stronger than this and has some unique side effects."

Andromeda and the young demon hadn't changed their expressions and didn't get it yet. Andromeda questioned Ariel.

"What do you mean he's heavily restraining it? I can feel it right now pressing on me. It's only because I'm a fellow Ruler of Sin that it's not affecting me, I can tell it's already affecting my daughter." She glanced at the you he demoness answering one of Damiex's silent questions about who she was.

Ariel replied solemnly to her. "I'm not misleading you Empress. We are already finding several unique things about our new young Lord of Lust. His aura has a l bel of potency that you can't imagine until you experience it aside from his other unique traits. He's also throttling much of his power along side it. Part of his training that began this morning. If he wasn't doing this no one near him would be able to function and work at the palace would grind to a halt."

The eyes of the white demoness' widened at hearing that but both were skeptical. Adrom da and as the Empress of Pride, her own sin and Pride couldn't stand by and let that pass.

"Very well show us just what you mean. Show us how unique your Lust is and let us judge for ourselves. Besides it will only help your case for why we are here today."

Andromeda's daughter still hadn't said a word but had been staring at Damiex since she walked in the door and her gaze was incredibly intense and reminded him of Ariel's fervent gaze.

Damiex looked at Ariel and the other Sins. The ladies nodded and had giddy smiles on their faces excited for what came next while the men had silly grins already amused about the spectacle that was about to happen. Damiex brought his eyes back to the daughter as her gaze was drawing him and he could also watch Andromeda's reaction as well. Smirking to himself he slipped the leash on his power and aura and let the tidal wave roll out into the room. Moments later her could hear the moans and cries of passion from the ladies behind him but it was Andromeda and her daughter's reactions that he paid attention to. The you g demoness' hand snapped onto her mother's arm and tightened in a death grip before she dropped to her knees threw her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs and trembled violently as her other hand clawed at the carpet as a large wet spot bloomed on the crotch of her dress.

Andromeda held it together a bit better than her daughter but not much. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue rolled out her her mouth as the loudest and sluttiest moan poured from her pink lips and she shook and trembled harshly in the throes of an incredible climax. Damiex wondered how her legs were keeping her up but he could tell her Pride wouldn't let her collapse but he could at least feel her reveling in his lust and succumbing to it.

Before it went on too long Damiex pulled his aura back and got it back under control. Andromeda's cream and gold dress was slit up the middle exposing her inner thighs and long legs nearly giving away glimpses of her sex and Damiex could see the trails of honey dripping down her thighs in thick streams and grinned to himself. It was satisfying and quite pleasurable watching the effects on the ladies when he indulged in this.

Ariel guided a woozy Empress to a comfortable couch as Alizay helped the young demoness to her feet and led her to her mother's side on shaky legs. Both of them were panting heavily and trying to return to normal. Andromeda finally broke the silence as she had brought herself back under control.

"Ok so Devotion was right. You have to experience it to understand it. Still I have to ask what the fuck was that?! By the unbroken throne that was a level of lust of power that I've never felt before. It was powerful and chaotic, demanding and dangerous, addictive even. I swear it felt like I had magically been bent over and fucked and forced to climax regardless of my will, I've never felt anything like it."

Damiex looked at her and she was smiling clearly having enjoyed the pleasure she had experienced but there was a measure of respect in her eyes now. Her daughter however was back to her intense gaze that still helps that fore in them, though Damiex could see desire and some awe in there as well. Damiex replied to the Empress.

"You're not the first one to say something like that and no we have no answers to explain it right now. You can see why I have to keep it under control, it would bring the palace to a halt and nothing would get done. Sure there would be plenty of happy female demons and likely a number of happy male demons fucking away enjoying the females attention but it would never work."

Andromeda and her daughter looked at each other before they both started to giggle which soon grew into hysterical laughter. When they calmed down Andromeda spoke through her remaining giggles.

"I can just picture it hallways lined with quivering and climaxing demonesses with a river of pussy juice running the corridors from them. You could open your own water park and slide down the halls and stairs and make your own amusement park anywhere you went."

Hearing this all six of the Sins broke into uncontrollable laughter as several fell over in their seats laughing so hard at the mental imagine. Damiex could hear both Asz and Durandal laughing uproariously in his head along with everyone else as he chuckled along with them and rolled his eyes in amusement. Eventually everyone calmed down and the Empress spoke to Damiex.

"Well we should probably speak about the reason we are here today. In order to do that I need to introduce you to my daughter, the Princess and Daughter of Pride, Serenity Morningstar. You're fiancée."

When a Damiex heard that Serenity was his fiancée his jaw dropped open and he could feel waves of delight from Asz who was thoroughly amused that his secret was now out. Andromeda was smirking at him and Serenity stood up and stalked towards him before erotically flowing into his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in and out her ruby lips next to his earn and whispered to him enticing him.

"Hello my husband and let me say it really was my pleasure to meet you. My mother and the prior Lord arranged this yesterday as he knew that I had come of age recently and was looking for a good match. Mother was intrigued by what the prior Lord said and agreed upon the match assuming she and I approved upon seeing you in person today. I most certainly approve as does mother. You're something special and I've found my man and I will have you now and forever."

His brain was struggling to catch up and kick start again but he figured out why Serenity had been staring at him with such intensity since she came in now but he was still speechless for the moment.

"Ummmmmm......"

Serenity licked his ear and whispered a little more.

"There's only one thing you need to remember and keep in mind, and that is 7 days."

Damiex finally found his voice as Serenity moved and snuggled into his chest and rested her nose in the crook of his neck. "What is 7 days?" He asked.

He found himself looking at Andromeda as Serenity made cute little purring sounds of contentment against him. The Empress had a very amused and satisfied smile on her face as she watched her daughter claim the new young Lord of Lust. Andromeda was the one who answered him.

"7 days is when you get married. She and I will return for the wedding at that time and then she will stay here as the Lady of Lust."

Damiex was slightly overwhelmed still but he had finally caught up. He was more shocked than anything but Asz had told him he had set something up to help his rule and solidify some of his legitimacy. Serenity was beautiful and the little he knew about her he liked and was certain he'd like anything else he found as he got to know her over time. It had already been decided for him but he decided to ride this train and see where it would go.

He made his decision and accepted it so he relaxed back into his throne and wrapped his arms around Serenity and smiled broadly as she made cute little wounds of contentment as she ran her fingers through the hair at the back of his neck. He finally responded to the Empress.

"I look for are to both of your return and to have my bride back in my arms again. I like how she feels in them and will treasure her and protect the Daughter of Pride.

Andromeda was pleased with his answer and was smiling broadly at him. It was a good match indeed.

"I'm glad she meets your approval and I have no doubt she will strive to make you happy in every way she can. Never underestimated the drive of a Daughter of Pride, and watch your back. She had plenty of her own lust in her, her father was a white incubus himself and she is a demoness of two sins. She will be a handful."

Damiex's fingers were drawing lazy circles over the thin material of the dress covering Serenity's ass sending little shivers up her spine. "I'm sure a firm hand will bring her around I can handle her needs whenever they come up."

Andromeda watched her daughter in heat as she rubbed herself against him actually purring like some kind of demonic cat. Smirking at the site and amused by her reaction she quipped back. "I'm sure you will Damiex."

1...45678...10