All Comments on 'A Taste of Domination'

by Seanathon

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Excellent stuff

Quite remarkably well-written, hot and sexy - a truly great piece. Thank you and please have five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

What happens with Angela and Anna May?

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
A Very enjoyable story

I didn't expect Jessica to switch at the end. A very entertaining story.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Well written and robust in length. The characters were developed well enough to be understandable and/or relatable. The progression of activities and relationships mostly made sense. The father/daughter dynamic-I'm glad it didn't 'go there,' but still was squicky. I get dad wanting to strengthen his daughter and using what skills he has but IDK. What really threw me most was the Jessica/Cassandra twist. It seemed to jump the shark. Too sudden and too much of a stretch on believability. And what about poor Whip/Matt? He's just left on the curb? Let me know where and I'll come get him. ;)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Lol

Far too much analysis :-)

Lovely story, well written

Just focus on the hanky spanky secks.

Be good to see another instalment

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago
lo

Wow i loved it and want more. Please

Maitre1962Maitre1962over 10 years ago
WOW!!!!!! Just WOW!!!!!

Please continue with this story !!! It is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Full of suprises

This story was full of surprises. The possible incest made me a little uncomfortable, but I couldn't stop reading! I'm glad I didn't and am left wondering what's next:)

zoejoeyzoejoeyalmost 10 years ago
Great stuff

Well written, expertly crafted and finely balanced. A truly great read. Thank you.

WeAreElevenWeAreElevenabout 9 years ago
Seriously great writing

I don't even have words to explain how good that story is

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 9 years ago
Would love a squeal.

Wonderfully well written.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

He better not be dropping Anna May! Great story though

SintelSintelover 8 years ago
Excellent Example of Entertainment!

The narrative is riveting, and well-paced. Character development was not only believable, but enthralling. Minor typos, understandable in a longer piece. As others have stated, Cassandra's sudden change of demeanor might seem abrupt, but she had little dialog so her needs may have not been fully addressed, as stated by Jessica. I especially enjoyed the Master's history and his strive to better both himself and everyone around him. The only two loose ends are what happens to Matt and the conflict of interest between Angela/Ann May. Personally, I like to think Ann May marries Mike but Angela visits as a sub from time to time while Matt subs for both Mike and Jessica. Lastly, thank you for avoiding the obvious incest nuke, though the dynamic between father and daughter was definitely unconfortable at times.

Overall, a complex and entertaining tale with well-developed characters. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An enjoyable read

Well written. I think the only thing for me is that too many things were left hanging at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

Not usually into reading stories with incest, but this was so well written I couldn't put it down. The twist at the end was great! Well done.

QuazziQuazziabout 8 years ago
Need more!

This story really deserves a sequel if you're up to it! Here's hoping you are!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Seriously Good

I really enjoyed this piece. It was more than just BDSM. The author created a compelling back story and even wove in personal struggles and triumphs. Very tastefully done.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonabout 3 years ago

I liked this. It’s well written, and I like your characters and the power dynamics. Jessica was a neat character. The story feels foreshortened, there’s some fairly obvious interactions that you either skipped or reduced to a paragraph or two. But, I really enjoyed this. Hope you come back and write more.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

I swear, there is more intimacy, trust, and love within a healthy D/s relationship. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First time I read a BDSM story as I belive it would be. Very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story definitely needs to be continued !!! We need to see the further development of Jessica as a mistress and the domination of Cassandra , it would also be interesting to see Jessica's mother return to her status of first slave to her father. Oh, and lets not forget Jean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous