All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 09'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I really REALLY like this story.

It comes across as very realistic with plenty of eroticism and detail without being clinical. The scenario of the Poker Night was handled really well and in a very realistic way with Julia opting to try the display only choice first followed by the ‘white’ option. It was great to see Scott reminded that he could safe word out of it too. It is a huge step to allow this kind of thing in a marriage and it’s not a ‘one size fits all’ kind of situation, not everyone who tried this would succeed and stay married afterwards.

The introduction of the BDSM club was interesting, if I were in the same situation wouldn’t have stayed as a sub beyond that ‘no strings attached’ hour. I don’t think the mode of transport seemed safe either. Quite frankly I’m relieved that Scott and Julia aren’t planning on going back. Its a case of implied consent, if you join the club you’re consenting for your sub/slave to be used by all. I prefer the direct consent approach that these two have. She has served others as per the poker night but she was given options and in addition she could have safe worded out of the Poker Night if it got to be too much at any point. The same option didn’t appear possible at the club if they stayed after the first hour. Likewise the punishment it’s a huge risk handing yourself over to a stranger for punishment particularly when you consider that Scott has only been dishing out punishment when it was called. I know in some cases the opinion is that the Dom/master can punish the sub/slave whenever they feel like it because they’re the Dom/master.

I felt sorry for Mistress Dark’s slaves, she’s clearly a much harder taskmaster, but then she makes money out of this after all. The turn off there is that she allows Rose to be used by men knowing that it doesn’t match Rose’s sexual preferences, it strikes me as an abuse of power to continually do that. It just comes across as uncaring and impersonal leaning heavily on objectification.

With your couple it’s easy to see that first and foremost they love each other, as it should be. For my own personal preference I’m for the D/s approach which has my husband as Dom and myself as sub and it’s not a 24/7 approach, we have children. From that point of view we’re mainstream I don’t think it’s right (or rational) to raise children in an environment where they observe a master : slave dynamic. Sex and sexuality is a personal choice and much like religion I don’t think it should be shoved in everyone’s faces.

A comment you mentioned in an earlier chapter had me puzzled, it was when Julia was being given an out you said (paraphrasing) “you should stop reading those books if you do decide not to go ahead”. Surely what she does or doesn’t read has no bearing on anything? The whole thing is about experiencing a fantasy, if the reality doesn’t match up there’s no reason to discontinue enjoying the fantasy aspect purely because it’s a fantasy.

All said and done it’s a fantastic story, thank you so much for sharing it.

Tess (UK)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 5 years ago
5☆s again

I'm glad to see that Lisa is being added in as a sister slave to Julia. I have been hoping for that since the beginning. Also i like the way Lisa was introduced to slavery, ala Mistress Dark.

All in all this series is shaping up to be another great story.

Thank you

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
The Paradox Club

Typical TF, great writing, very sensual and thought provoking.

Lisa joining Julia, of I wanted it, I'm a pervert! It will be interesting to see how the dynamic works out. Maybe Lisa will be the slave that Scott allows others to use while keeping Julia to himself...

Sending her to M-Dark for 24 hours to see what she was letting herself in for was interesting, but was it necessary? I didn't read mention of a safe word while she was with her, did she have one? Surely with Scott would have the same levels of safety as Julia, so she can call a halt if it gets too much. Still 24 hours in the deep end, at least she can't complain too much about what she'll get from Scott.

While talking about him, Julia keeps going on about how bright he is, he seems a bit think to me. Julia need to come up with the cladding idea...hell even Jerry couldn't work that out, it came to me in a flash and I've never worked in building before. There was something in this chapter too, but it was yesterday I read it. He also seems to not be able to think outside the box, first the poker, now the club, how about no. As soon as the rules were mentioned. Hell no. (I'll get onto that).

Agree with Tess (actually Tess has said a lot of what was going through my mind), my 1st thought about the van was what if there's an accident. M-Dark does not seem to have the health and well being of the people that have entrusted themselves to her at heart, there's this and allowing Rose to be used by men willy nilly at the club.

Now the club...

Any Dom/me worth their salt would recognise this was not a place to take novices, either Dom/me or sub. It is an extreme place, especially given the rules, members subs can be taken and used in anyway except permanent markings...black eyes and broken bones aren't permanent, how extreme are they allowed to go?

The thing is all the subs can say no and not break any D/s agreement, because of the club rules. The owners rights are taken away from them the minute they choose to remain in the club (worse still for members), an owner without rights is no longer a Master or Mistress and as such does not have to be obeyed, if they do not have to be obeyed the subs can refuse every request...the paradox club.

I'm surprised Scott even entertained going, let alone staying after the hour, even more experienced this is not a dynamic that goes with the picture that TF has built around their relationship. So I was pleased(ish) when he said they probably wouldn't go again, I'd have hoped this would have been a hell no situation.

Given the different styles that Rose has now been exposed to, M-Dark allowing her to be abused by the sadists and fucked against her sexual preference without regard or the caring loving master that Scott is trying to be, I really wouldn't be surprised if she leaves M-Dark before the end of the story. Sadly I know what a git TF can be, so I doubt it is the last we will see of M-Dark or the club.

Maybe Scott should meet with Sam and Marcia and see that Masters can be caring, can be greedy, Sam never passed Marcia around (other men) too easily don't need to be brutal or expose their subs to danger and risk.

Keep going TF, you've yet to scare me off.

Kite (UK)

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 5 years agoAuthor
Another great critique by Kiteares.

Another good comment. I love the depth of them, it keeps me on my toes.

I think a little bit of the problems you recognize is based on some assumptions of facts not in evidence by me, the writer. Mistress Dark is the one who teaches Scott the proper punishment dynamic if he wishes to use the whip on his slave. From that, I don’t see her as more particularly abusive than perhaps the average. She’s obviously strict and demanding of a certain amount of perfection, but Rose on the whole does not seem to be punished unduly harshly and Slut seems to like more discipline than Rose would be comfortable with, and receives it.

I assume every real Dom/sub has a safe word in their relationship, so didn’t feel it necessary for Mistress Dark to establish what hers is with those people she’s working with. Both of her slaves are aware of their use for her training purposes and understand they may be used by people other than their preferred sexual gender. Plus they’ve both been with her for some length of time in excess of five years, so if the relationship wasn’t working for them, wouldn’t they already be gone? But is Rose being forced into sex with males any different than what Scott did by making Julia engage in lesbian sex when it was clearly not her preference, or is being made to have sex with females less egregious than being made to have sex with men? Even when Julia finds out it wasn’t that bad and she can live with it, doesn’t mean the process wasn’t uncomfortable and traumatic. My wife gets nauseous at the idea of having sex with another woman. She quits reading anything I write once that occurs.

Rose was unhappy with the level of the punishment she’d received on occasion at the club, but it didn’t seem like it was a regular occurrence. More like 3-4 times over the course of several years, because most people respected the boundaries preferred by the Dom. It should have been specified that black eyes and broken bones weren’t allowed. That denigrates the appearance and functionality of someone else’s property. Can your slave serve you with a broken bone and if you’ve chosen your slaves partially on their appearance, do you want yours running around with black eyes or broken noses? It should have been clearer.

Scott is still learning. He is not a natural Dominant. He never entertained being one until he discovered what Julia was reading, and he’s operating off the same reading material Julia was interested in, which may not have covered much in the way of normal Dom/sub ritual and behavior. I question if any of the titles Julia was reading had anything in the way of safe words. He developed it on his own, knowing Julia didn’t really know what slavery would be like, only what she fantasized about. Given what he observed at the club, Scott isn’t interested in going back, nor are his slaves for which he’s operating this fantasy for. He stayed for Lisa to ensure she was okay and he gave Julia the option of leaving, knowing it was worse than he’d expected. Julia chose to stay.

Of course, the mode of transportation MD uses for her slaves is dangerous on many levels and I would never condone such an outrageous practice. I even thought of putting a disclaimer in the chapter heading that it was ridiculous to consider transporting anyone in this way because if you’re in an accident, someone dies. If I can assume Sexually Transmitted Diseases don’t exist in this fantasy world and people aren’t going to die from horribly risky sexual behavior, I’m going to assume away traffic accidents too.

Scott should have thought of the cladding thing, perhaps, but sometimes you’re too close to a problem and someone with no experience, such as yourself, says ‘you stupid jerk, why didn’t you think of it.’ He’s working off plans and thinking in terms of plans. I actually kind of borrowed that bit from a Mr. Ed comic book. Mr. Ed was a talking horse on a TV show in the States, and they made comic books of it too. Almost identical in context.

In all, I think your critiques will help strengthen my writing and lead to some great editing if I decide to try selling commercially.

greens444greens444over 4 years ago
Great mix of consent and punishment

What a wonderful story. Pushing boundaries is always exciting and the mix of consenting vs choice is wonderful. It is full of sex but the story line keeps it interesting in a way many stories lack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Could have done without the club.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

I'm glad they won't be going back to the club!

That was difficult to read, just the way they were transported was scary....

I do enjoy the dialog between the couple, & Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I appreciate that this is a fantasy and anything can happen/exist - no STDs, slave trainer, transport - and that they help the story flow, especially not having to go through safe sex protocols all the time, but I preferred WBDP, set in the 'real world'.

Still a great story, 5*

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Second time thru. . . .LISA got a pretty intense immersion into being a sex slave. This is a pivotal chapter into the story line. The activities were pretty dark. Yet, never lost the spark of MASTER AND SLAVE. Do I like the addition of LISA ? Not sure yet. Lots of possibilities !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous