All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 11'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 5 years ago
Great Series

This story line continues to get better and better. Keep up the good work.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 5 years ago
Another great series

As usual the story is H.O.T. Any man who reads these stories and does not dream of having the same situation (or very similar) is a Sub. Even a gay man would get hard to this.

I've often said that I want Marsha, Chantelle and maybe Jesse, but now I also want Julia, Lisa and maybe Gwen. This story is getting very close to the level of WBDP. I'm still hoping for more of that also.

Thank you

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
More waffle

Again Julia raises the question of where her head is in her marriage. Fantasies of multiple men, now perking up at the thought of being air tight and getting off just at Jerry being in the house.

I was concerned at the discussion around Jerry getting payback. This shows Scott's misunderstanding of slavery. Lisa, the Lisa that had Jerry rim her no longer exists and will not for a further 11 days. First if he couldn't handle losing he shouldn't have taken the bet, do they think Jerry is a sore loser? If so he should be no where near any of them. IF they think he will take some sort of payback, then Julia should have been kept out of the equation.

Most important these are Scott's slaves, it has nothing to do with anyone's wants or needs than Scott's. All this rimming stuff happened when Lisa was a free woman.

It seems there is an expectation before and fulfilled later that Jerry will take a position that is not his, again.

Scott is obviously confused between a free person and a Master/Mistress, the guy in the shop is a free person and holds exactly the same status as Jerry. Until he has a sub of his own, he is not a Master. As a free person Scott has allowed him to use Lisa, and allows him to punish her (granted under supervision), but he refers to him as her Master and this is plan wrong, even if he were a Master in his own right, Scott is Lisa's Master. It is impossible to serve two masters without very clear agreements before hand. He's gone beyond this in giving Jerry responsibility for their safety, for with responsibility comes rights...

Now, if TF is setting up for a conflict, I think he is spot on with what he is doing.

1 Guess as to the character I most dislike from this series so far... :D

The poker is taking place at Scott's again? So the usual rotation was voted out and Scott submitted to the group's decision? What if they vote to gangbang Julia and Lisa everyday? What if they vote to ignore their safe words?

Personally I think Scott is showing some poor judgement throughout this. Highlighted in Julia's plea for him to be part of her 1st triple...and he chose to got with Gwen. Did I remember them agreeing to set aside time everyday to talk as man and wife? If not they should. If I am correct, then what is being discussed here.

Sorry, you know I'm a communication freak. I love understanding what is going on in characters heads.

It was a shame his conversation with Jerry about his reasons was only limited to "I wouldn't do it unless and until I was convinced I could handle it." I would still love to see his internal conversation.

Thanks TF, love that your stories getting me thinking and (over)analysing. It's part of the joy for me, the other part is the damned hot sex that you write!

Bo47Bo47over 1 year ago

It's still pretty hot, but it is getting more mechanical, "Ho hum, she had 3 orgasms while ___."

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Regina is a fun surprise. I'm looking forward to her playing poker ;)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Second time thru. . . .everyone is finding their individual and group rhythm. You describe sex in a glorious manner. Sex, food, and wine. What's not to like ? Punishment just raises the stakes. Still focusing on MASTER and SLAVE'S marriage. Keeps it all together. EXCELLENT !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous