A Taste of Slavery Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your slave would welcome your seed, Master."

She would. She really would, no longer thrown off by the texture of my cum, she'd swallow every drop I gave her.

Rob rolled the dice. Touch chest for four minutes. There went my blow job. She did what Slut did with Rob. She had me lie down on the chaise and rubbed her breasts all over my chest. Slut was rubbing my Mom's breasts over her clothes. Rose slipped her hands inside my Dad's shirt was lovingly stroking his chest, fondling his nipples with her thumbs as she did. Lick lips for five. Slut, Rose and Julia all chose their nether lips to be licked. I wondered if Mom had ever done anything like it before, but she dived right in. Dad had no problem doing the same to Rose. Even Regina was licking Gwen's cunt, though not well enough to give her an orgasm. It wasn't six minutes, but I'd gotten my wish. I gave Julia another orgasm. Slut had been close to cumming when I licked her thighs. She climaxed on Mom's mouth, as did Rose. Dad apparently knew his way around a pussy. Lisa also climaxed on Harold's tongue, holding him against her cunt as she spasmed hard. Having him lick her just twisted enough to send her way over the edge.

It was time to switch again. I passed on Ron, Dad couldn't do Julia, but Mom moved over to Rose. Julia's Mom was on Lisa. Sherman was with his own wife. Since I had some time to burn, I asked Dad why he and Mom decided to play.

"I guess we figured if your marriage was strong enough to take what we've seen today; ours could take a little of this."

"Has Mom ever been with a woman before?" I asked.

"None of your business, son. She's been with one now, so what difference does it make?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Just curious is all. Is Mom going to stop at Ron's station?"

"I left it up to her what she does or doesn't do. She can do what she wants."

"Would you care?"

"Not sure. Might depend on what she ends up having to do. I'll try to keep an open mind."

While we were talking, Rob had rolled the dice. Lick chest for two. Mom opened her shirt and the front clasp of her brassiere and allowed Rose to lick her breasts. Even in two minutes, Mom was breathing hard. I didn't ask Dad; figuring he'd tell me it was none of my business, but she had to have responsive breasts to respond that quickly. Gwen removed Sherman's shirt and licked his chest. When Rob rolled again, it was touch genitals for six minutes. Touching genitals left a lot open for interpretation. You could just touch the outside, do some light stroking, or go for broke and try to give someone an orgasm. Wondering what Mom would do, I saw her stick two fingers in Rose and finger fuck her to an orgasm. Lisa was having another one as well, cumming on Mary's fingers. Mom fed her fingers to Rose to lick off when time expired. Sherman used his fingers well on Gwen. She climaxed twice in their six minutes together. He obviously knew his wife's triggers well. Why the hell wouldn't he do this for her normally?

Switching again, I was with Gwen, Sherman with Reneé and Regina was with Lisa, another long time friend. Regina had done everything else so far, even to giving Reneé an orgasm on her fingers, better with her hands than her tongue, apparently, or more practiced if she masturbated herself. Both Mom and Dad were out this time. I saw them talking to each other.

"Are you having a good time, Gwen?" I asked.

"Yes, Master," breathlessly, still unwinding from her two orgasms. I would have liked asking her about Sherman, but he was right next to me, so inappropriate to ask in front of him.

Rob rolled the dice again. Touch neck for three minutes. Gwen stroked one side of my neck while nuzzling the other side with her lips. "Thank you, Master," she whispered softly. "That was the first orgasm Sherman has given me in over a year."

My task was to kiss nipples, but only for a minute. I was disappointed it wasn't longer. I liked Gwen's nipples a lot. Shit! This was a quick station. We switched again. Sherman was on Lisa, I was on Reneé, Dad on Gwen. Mom was going to do Ron's station. Dad seemed unconcerned; maybe the topic of their conversation. Julia's Dad would have been on her, which meant she was without company again. I was glad I'd given her an orgasm as she was going to do without a client four straight times. I should make sure my parents and hers weren't together again, maybe go in different groups, if they continued to play dice. Her Dad was talking to her though, speaking softly.

We waited for the roll. Suck thighs for three. Dad and I took on the co-workers, both of them squirming as we worked our magic on their tender inner thighs. Mom was doing the same to Ron, close enough to his junk to make his cock quiver as she tenderly sucked his thighs. He still had a lot of cum on himself from his fucking explosion in Sarah's mouth and I'm sure Mom was tasting some of it.

Mistress Dark called time and Rob rolled the clients dice. Touch penis or vagina for four.

Mistress Dark asked Mom if she'd like Ron to cum on her hands.

"You can make him do that?" Mom asked.

"Yes, at any time you want from the moment you touch him until the time you remove your hands, or not at all."

"I'd like him to cum after one minute, please," testing, I was sure, to see if she could.

"You will cum after one minute, slave," Mistress Dark said, "and not a moment before nor a moment after."

Dad and I looked at one another. Thank God I didn't take her up on her offer to be trained. She said I'd be harder to control, which made me wonder how submissive Ron was. Could someone be trained to cum on command like this.

Mistress Dark started the timer and Mom started stroking Ron's cock. He was hard as flint. I inserted two fingers into Reneé's cunt and started tickling her g-spot while stroking her clit with the other hand. Mistress Dark called the one minute mark and cum appeared as if by magic, rolling over my Mother's fingers as she stroked him. Not near the amount he'd released the first time, but still an impressive amount. Mom rubbed it into his cock and balls. Some sperm was still spilling out at the two minutes mark, though it was gone a few seconds later. Both Gwen and Reneé climaxed, within seconds of one another, though closer to four than three minutes, let alone one. Lisa was cumming beside me, Sherman doing as well with her as he did with his wife. I'd have to talk to him later and find out what his deal was.

We switched again and I was with my other slave, Lisa. Dad was with Reneé, Mom with Gwen, and Julia's Dad, Harold, was with Ron. He wasn't skipping him, much to my surprise. We now knew her Mom and Dad was in an open marriage, but I didn't think it extended to men. I shook my head in wonder. How the hell could this day get any crazier? Rob rolled the dice. Suck genitals for six minutes. Good, I really needed to cum. Mom had Gwen lie back on the chaise and she removed her underwear and got over Gwen's face. Dad let Reneé remove his cock and start sucking. It was half hard to start but was fully formed in a minute and a mouthful for Reneé. She struggled to get more than three inches into her mouth. Lisa had no trouble getting all of me down her throat and Ron wasn't having a problem with Julia's father either.

Julia and her mother were sitting together on Julia's chaise and watching her father and Mary's husband get all of his root sucked by Ron. Apparently Ron was a pro at what he was doing; Harold was the first to cum. Regina climaxed next on the expert cunt licking of Rose. I climaxed next, shortly before Dad. Mom climaxed on Gwen's tongue. Slut was working hard on Sherman's cock. He never got an erection but he climaxed anyway, just before the timer went off. Gwen missed it, her face still buried under Mom's skirt and in her cunt. I wondered if she knew her husband could still orgasm without an erection. Rob rolled again and we got touch nipples for three minutes. I did my best to make Lisa cum, but three minutes wasn't enough this time, no matter how I touched them.

The second the timer went off, Rob jumped up. "Thank you, Jesus, it's my turn again."

"Why don't we take a brief break," I said, "use the facilities, grab some refreshments, and the slaves haven't had a respite since this started. Make it twenty and we'll get started again."

They all wandered off, Julia leading all the slaves to our bathroom, everyone else using one of the others in the house.

I pulled my parents aside for a moment. "If you're going to continue into the next round, I'd like you to make sure you aren't in the same group as Julia's parents. For four straight people she had to be ignored because of family ties."

"Whether or not we continue," Dad said, "might depend on the next set of dice."

"I understand," I said; "we'll go over the contents of those dice as well before we start."

"That's fine," Mom said. "Just want you to know you're pushing some of our boundaries at the moment."

"Understandable. I've been pushing mine for over two weeks and I had time to get used to the possibilities."

******

JULIA

I let all the slaves into our bathroom to take care of things. We all took a very brief shower, both to cool off and to rinse some of the sex off. We only had twenty minutes, not a lengthy time for full cleanliness. The shower could hold three people comfortably, so I showered with Slut and Rose. Gwen, Lisa and Reneé showered together, leaving Ron to shower alone. This was practically the first time all day I'd seen him without an erection. That took about twelve minutes. As we were drying off, Rose asked me about the next set of dice. I told her I knew nothing about the dice before today, so her guess was as good as mine. We each had time to have a quick drink to rinse our mouths, then back to our slave stations. Mistress Dark ordered Ron to get an erection again. Up he sprang.

When everyone was back by the pool, Master explained what was on the next set of dice.

"This is considered a mid-level set of dice", Master said, "slightly more risqué than the last set. Both parties will use the same set of dice, the first roll for the slaves, the second for the client. The choices are to lick or kiss, tease, suck on, rub or stroke or use toy, or a choice of any of the above which is the throwers choice, the neck, chest, genitals, anus, thighs or choice of any of the above which would be the receivers choice. So if it's the slave's roll and they roll two wild cards, they choose the action and the client chooses the body part, and vice versa if it's the client roll. You'll notice the anus is specifically included in this set of dice which is what raises the ante over the last set, and toys are now included. You'll see a selection next to each of the slave stations. Everything else remains the same. If there are no questions about the rules, we can get started."

Rob found his way in front of me to start, eager to go again. Lisa's parents were next in line for me. Sarah was on Ron, Chen, and then my parents again. Master looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, already getting wet again in anticipation, then he rolled the dice for the slaves. He called it out; rub or stroke, the cock or vagina for four minutes, leaping right into the action. I looked up at Rob and he seemed quite happy with the throw. I was a lowly sex slave, born to please a Master. I lovingly stroked his cock and balls for four minutes. Rob had not been involved in the action for quite awhile and at first I thought he would cum, but I think he was trying to hold back because this was just the start of the action. When the timer expired, all of the men were in various states of erection and the women's pussies glistened in the sun. It was the clients turns and Master said you may use your choice of action on the genitals of the slave for three minutes; already a wild card. As far as I could tell, most of the clients chose to lick or kiss the genitals, but Reggie used the toy on Rose. He used a vibrator on her clit and she climaxed before the three minutes were up. Rob used his mouth on me and I climaxed as well, sooner, a taut bundle of nerves just waiting to cum. Master smiled as he watched me cum on Rob's tongue.

The clients switched, and Reginald was standing in front of me. The ice had been broken the last round we played. I'd kissed Reggie's genitals for five minutes and he'd licked my thighs as close to my cunt as he could and still call it thigh. Then I'd licked Margie to an orgasm after which she sucked my nipples for two. There was an extra erotic thrill to be with Lisa's parents. We'd seen them so frequently over the years and they almost seemed as close to me as mine, but they weren't blood by birth or marriage, so there were no restrictions on their use of me. Still it gave me a naughty thrill none of the others did because they seemed so much like my own parents. Master rolls the dice and it comes up slaves choice, cock or vagina for three minutes. Feeling the extra tingle of wickedness from sucking Lisa's father's cock, I sucked him deep in my throat. Rose had prepared him by stroking his cock and balls before me, I finished him off. Inside two minutes he was grunting as his sperm flooded my mouth. I had enough time remaining before the timer expired to extract the last of his cum and clean his cock. He'd be going Ron's station limp.

The dice was rolled again and it came up with use toy on genitals for six. Reggie picked up a vibrator from my table and as he made me watch his face; for the next six minutes, proceeded to use it on my cunt and I orgasmed twice more, turning my pussy into a swamp. He dipped a finger in me and tasted it and I nearly climaxed again.

The clients switched once more, and I was faced with Marjorie again.

"Did you like making my husband cum?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted.

"Do you realize you've made everyone in my family cum except Lisa's brother?"

It was true. Lisa's brother was now the only one of her family I hadn't made cum. Thank God he wasn't here today. Master rolled the dice and was to lick and kiss thighs for two minutes. Her pussy had been rubbed by Slut and licked by Rose. Her cunt was pungent with arousal, but she'd not be finished off by me this time. I kissed her thighs for two minutes, inhaling her scent. The dice were rolled again, and Master called out, clients choice on the chest for four minutes.

Marjorie said, "I've already sucked your nipples; what else do we have here?" She found vibrating nipple clamps on the table. "This looks interesting." She pinched the top of my right nipple and stretched it to put the clamp on, then did the same with the other. They weren't harsh clamps, but they did pinch, but when she turn on the vibrations, I didn't care. I moaned.

"Interesting," Marge said. "I might have to get some of these." My back was arching. "Are you going to cum, dear?"

"I think so, Mistress. It may be a race to the end of the timer. Hmmm. My nipples are so sensitive."

"Mine too. I love to have them sucked."

The buzzing went on for a couple minutes and I climaxed, my chest and cunt tingling. My Dad was next. He had to skip me, but his cock was hard. It was hard not to look at it. Because of my parents, I missed tease, your choice, and dad could have teased my cunt on his turn. I was already wet, but I could have squelched to think of him playing with my cunt. Mom climaxed beside me when Rose chose her cunt to tease. Mom teased her right back, returning the favor. When Mom was by my station, the two rolls rub or stroke neck for two minutes. I could actually do that without being a total pervert, so I rubbed her neck for two. Her roll would have been her choice to my vagina for five.

"Sorry, dear. That one's out of bounds."

It wasn't out of bounds for Ron and my Dad. Dad chose to suck and Ron fed him his cock. Mistress Dark asked Dad if he wanted Ron to cum. My father shook his head yes and at Mistress Dark's command, Ron was cumming in Dad's mouth. Mistress Dark told Ron to get hard again so my Dad was sucking Ron's erection once more before the timer went off.

I asked Mom while Dad was cleaning Ron's cock, "Dad has never done this before, why is he doing it today?"

"It gives him an opportunity to see what it's like without pressure. He's wondered what it would be like but didn't want to do it when it would be expected. Plus, the longest it would have to go on is six minutes, either way. It's a non-threatening way to see if he likes it."

"Don't you care if he wants to suck someone's cock?"

"You mean as opposed to me sucking someone's cock, or him licking another woman's cunt? We've already determined we can see other people. Does it make much difference who we want to see?"

"What if he decides he prefers men?" I asked.

"Then I have a multitude of other people to have sex with. I'm no longer stuck with him alone. What part of open marriage don't you understand? We only have sex with each other a couple times a month anymore. I wouldn't be missing him much if he decided he never wanted to fuck me again. I doubt that's the case though. I doubt he'd give up women entirely even if he decides he likes sucking the occasional prick."

My mind was blown; officially. Did I ever really know who my parents were as people?

Chen was next for me. His prick was hard and erect. His face was covered in Rose's cum. She'd chosen licking for her choice. Master rolled the dice. Use toy on chest for two minutes. Chen's nipples weren't large enough to fasten nipple clamps to, so I used a vibrator and ran it all over his chest for two minutes, paying most of my attention to the tiny bumps of his nipples. They did get hard from the stimulation. Ron was doing the same to my Mom, as was Rose to Sarah. All three were possessors of proud peaks when we were finished. Chen got rub or stroke my genitals for six minutes. I laid back, spread my legs, and prepared to cum. Two fingers of his right hand went into my pussy and found the g-spot which he lightly scraped with his fingertips. He used the thumb and middle finger of his left hand to pull back the hood of my clit, exposing all of the tiny spike. His index finger rubbed over the very tip, demanding I orgasm. I didn't deny him, cumming twice and ready to cum again when Master called time. Chen went to Ron's station and he looked like he might participate this time going to participate this time, but eventually passed. He skipped Ron last time, too, but appeared curious about the differences between men and women.

Sarah was the last one of this group. Her fingers were wet from Rose's cunt. She fed them to me to clean off.

"You're loving this shit aren't you, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am."

"I hope you have to lick my cunt for six minutes."

"I do too, Mistress." We'd soon find out.

It was half right and the time was off. "Lick anus for four minutes."

I'd now sucked three cocks which had fucked my cleansed asshole, but I'd never done a rim job on one before, though Jerry had done Lisa for fifteen minutes during the first poker game. The clients parted their cheeks for the slaves to reach their crinkled stars, and I was staring at Sarah's rosebud. In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought and as the timer started, my tongue reached out and began licking the ridged hole. Except for the textured surface, it was like licking any other part of her skin except her creamy cunt. Kind of like licking her puckered nipples if they were inverted.

Her sphincter remained tight, a locked door for the first minute, gradually loosening a little as Sarah relaxed on my tongue. After a couple minutes, I decided to see if I could push my tongue into the hole to see what would happen. Sarah startled, then squirmed over my face. I didn't push too deeply, but what little I did was like touching a live wire for Sarah.