A Taste of Slavery Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think my parents would have gone through the first two rounds unless they'd previously gone outside their marriage although they might have been willing to experiment for the first time. This is where I thought they'd stop for sure. At this point I didn't see either of my parents fucking anyone else, but I'd been surprised before. I could see them conferring with one another. No one asked any questions though so I was ready to proceed.

"Why doesn't anyone who wishes to continue, find a slave and we'll begin."

Reginald and Marjorie lined up in front of Julia and Ron, Jerry took Gwen, Chen took Reneé, Sarah took Lisa, Harold and Mary took Slut and Rose. Mistress Dark asked me to pause for a few minutes while she got some items out of her van. I went with her to open the door of the garage and close it when she returned. She rummaged around in the back and grabbed four boxes and came back to the house. She handed them to me saying, "I'm donating these to the cause." They all contained strap-ons or the non strap-on equivalent for women which they could insert in their own vagina. "They all vibrate," she said. If a male client gets seven fucks in a row, he's only going to be able to perform one, unless they're suitably attired. And I don't see why a female has to rub herself against a back or stomach to get off. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am."

"Thank you for these," I said. I was thinking of poor Sherman who couldn't get an erection to save his soul, but might be able to use one of these to provide his partner pleasure. We went back to the pool where people were getting antsy from waiting.

I rolled the dice, "In this scenario, the slaves will now kiss whatever the client wishes for four minutes."

Every client there immediately chose their genitals and in minutes, every male client got an erection, and Julia's mother, Mary, orgasmed on Rose's mouth. I'd said it before and I'll say it again. Mistress Dark's slaves knew every trick to pleasuring a woman. She insisted on their expertise. Julia was lovingly kissing Reggie's cock and it stood like a flagpole when she finished. She'd lost every sense of shyness towards Lisa's parents during the first two rounds. When the timer expired, I rolled the slaves dice.

"Clients will massage their slaves cocks or cunts for three minutes." No one had an orgasm yet, even though some of the massages were more on the inside of a vagina then outside. Julia was panting as Reggie fingered her. His fingers glistened when he removed them from her sheath and licked them clean himself, tasting her.

Everyone slid down one. Reggie stopped at Ron's station. Mary had to sit out her daughters. Harold was at Rose's station. "Slaves will finger or stroke the lips of their clients for one minute. Sorry dudes. Lips can still mean lower lips per my previous ruling."

The women all got a little fingering except Mary. I thought Reggie was hoping for more from Ron than getting his lips stroked for a minute.

Rolling again, I announce that the clients must stroke or tease the penis or vagina of their slave for five minutes. With the earlier massaging, every female slave had an orgasm from their client, except Julia as her mother wasn't allowed to touch her. She'd go high and dry on the next shift too. Ron didn't receive permission to climax so as much as Reginald stroked his cock, he remained erect and dry.

They shifted down once again. Mary was at Ron's station, Harold at Julia's, Sarah was at Rose's and next up for Julia who would welcome the chance for more pleasure. I rolled, "Slave's will rub their pussies or cocks on the clients choice for six minutes."

Sarah wanted pussy to pussy, so Rose showed her how to scissors, the cunts squelching against one another as they rocked back and forth. They both climaxed while they were rubbing together. Mary chose to have her pussy rubbed with Ron's cock. He ran it all the way up and down her slit, nearly penetrating her as he got close to the entrance. Mary didn't cum, but she was panting hard. I rolled again.

"Clients will choose any of the actions to perform on the lips or neck of the slave for two minutes. Every one of the clients chose to fuck the slaves lips. Since they all chose fuck, it only ended with an orgasm or fifteen minutes. Harry had to sit this one out again, but every other client came on the lips of the slave. None of the slaves could have an orgasm from using their lips, so as soon as all the clients climaxed, every one could move.

"I need to cum, Mistress," my poor slave told Sarah. Please make me cum."

Harry stopped at Ron's slave station again. Maybe he was hoping for a quick orgasm. His cock was swollen with need. Mary was with Gwen and Chen was at Rose, next up for Julia. I rolled the dice.

"Slaves will bite, slap or spank their clients chest or nipples twice," I said.

Julia bit each of Sarah's nipples, making Sarah groan throatily. If Harry was hoping for something different, he didn't get it. Ron slapped his chest twice. Rose slapped Chen as well. Gwen did what Julia did and bit Mary's nipples, eliciting the same response Julia got, a low moan. That didn't take long. Everyone done in fifteen seconds.

"Clients will stroke or tease their slaves vagina or penis for four minutes."

Harold stroked Ron's cock to no more success than Reggie had. Gwen, Rose and Slut all climaxed at the end I was at. I wasn't sure about Reneé or Lisa. Julia finally climaxed for the first time this round, grinding her cunt on Sarah's hand.

Chen moved to Julia's station, and Jerry was next up, now on Rose. Sarah moved to Ron, Harry moved to Gwen, Mary to Reneé. I shook the dice and announced, "Slaves will finger or stroke their clients pussy or prick for four minutes again."

Julia was doing her best to make Chen cum. Chen was doing all he could not to, hoping his turn would result in fucking something. Same with Jerry. Rose wasn't as good a cock stroker as she was a pussy fingerer, so Jerry was able to hold out as well. Harold climaxed in Gwen's hand, leaving a trail of cum all over her chest. She cleaned it up as best she could. Reneé and Ron made Mary and Sarah climax as well, with less messy results. I rolled the dice again.

"The client may choose any action they wish and perform it on the ass of the the slave for three minutes or until an orgasm is reached by one or both parties if fuck is chosen."

Every one of the men clients chose to fuck the ass of their slave. So did Sarah and Mary. Only Marge chose to stroke or tease Sluts ass for three minutes. We waited for Sarah and Mary to put the strapless strap-ons into their cunts and turn on the vibration function, then I started the timer. Six assholes were penetrated. Ron was the only slave not to cum. He still didn't have permission, but he was struggling. Sarah fucking his ass was massaging his prostate with a vibrating dildo and lots of pre-cum formed on the tip of his cock, though he managed to hold out for all fifteen minutes. All the male clients lasted a little longer than the slaves, but everyone else had orgasmed before ten minutes passed. I don't know if this was the first time Chen fucked Julia's ass, but he certainly enjoyed every second of this one. He was patting and stroking her globes every second he was buried in her bottom. I sent Ron and Reneé to clean their clients strap ons, while Julia and Lisa got warm wash cloths to wash everyone else's cock before we got started again. The men were going to find it hard to cum again soon. I was fairly certain every one of them had orgasmed a minimum of three times so far, and maybe more.

They all moved down one slave. Jerry had Julia again and Marge was on deck, the last client for this round. Chen paused at Ron's station again, but eventually passed. The slaves got a break the next round, getting kiss the face or neck for two minutes. Maybe the clients did too, since they'd all just cum. Julia and Jerry kissed passionately for two minutes. The clients roll had them kissing thighs for three minutes. Again, it was kind of a break for everyone after the orgasms for the last client served.

One more person this group. Marge moved to Julia's station, Jerry skipping Ron, Chen moving on to Gwen.

I rolled the dice and announced the slave would get to bite, slap, or spank whatever part of the client they wished six times.

I heard Julia say to Lisa's Mom, "Mmm. Should I spank your ass or your pussy, Mistress? What do you think?"

I fully expected Marjorie to answer ass, but she said pussy instead.

Julia was as surprised as I was, but she told Marge to lie down on the chaise and spread her legs so she could get a good smacking on the cunt. Margie did as Julia requested and was spanked six times in quick succession on her pouting pussy, moaning with each one. I thought she might have orgasmed if Julia could have given her one or two more. Interesting.

The clients roll was to stroke or tease the slaves thighs for a minute. It was quickly done and time for the next group.

Edward, Rob, Sherman, Mistress Dark, and Regina were in this group. My jaw dropped when I saw Mom and Dad line up too. My world was being turned upside down. I'd never even seen them fuck each other and here I might see them fuck relative strangers. Mom lined up on Ron, Dad on Gwen, then Edward and Rob on Reneé and Lisa, Mistress Dark on Slut, Sherman on Rose and Regina on Julia. Julia was looking at Mom and Dad with surprise as well.

"Slaves will touch or fondle their clients nipples for five minutes," I announced after the first roll.

"This is the second time, I've gotten to play with your nipples, Regina," Julia said. "I like nice big nipples like yours. Sit beside me so we can relax a little."

Julia had Regina sit between her legs and lean back against her while she played with her breasts and nipples for five minutes. I saw Julia whispering to Regina, but couldn't hear what she was saying to her. It seemed to have some affect on her, because Regina climaxed before the five minutes were up, squirming and rubbing her legs together as she spasmed. Julia kissed her neck when the timer went off.

I rolled again and announced, "Clients are to suck or finger their slaves penis or vagina for six minutes.",

Mistress Dark asked Mom if she wanted Ron to cum in her mouth. Mom said she did, making my jaw drop again, and Mistress Dark told Ron he could cum at the five minute mark. She asked me to announce when five minutes had passed. I looked at Dad, but he seemed unconcerned. He would be fingering Gwen for six minutes, and Gwen would probably cum as well. Stranger and stranger.

I heard Julia tell Regina that she wanted Regina to make her cum, so she expected her to do a good job. I started the timer.

Not only did Julia have one climax, she had two, moaning and riding Regina's fingers each time. I announced the five minute mark and Mom's mouth was flooded with Ron's cum. He'd cum a few times already tonight, so she didn't get as much of a load as Sarah did at the beginning of the day, but it had been awhile for him, so Mom had to swallow a lot to keep up with his cream. Gwen climaxed twice as she was fingered. So did Slut and Rose. I didn't see what happened to Reneé and Lisa, paying too much attention to this end of the line.

Sherman moved over to Julia's station. Regina moved to her husband's. Mom was at Gwen's and Dad at Reneé's. I rolled the dice again.

"Slaves are to lick or suck their client's cock or vagina for six minutes." Two sixes in a row, I noted.

Every one of the clients orgasmed, even Sherman. Julia wasn't able to get him hard, no matter how hard she tried, but he filled her mouth with sperm before six minutes was up. Ron made his wife cum, Gwen made Mother cum and Reneé swallowed a load of Dad's seed.

Rolling the dice for the clients, I announced, "Client will fuck the slaves choice of body part." Since it was a fuck, the time was extended to fifteen minutes or orgasm.

Sherman started crying; loud, choking sobs. Julia asked him what was wrong.

"I can't fuck you," he cried. "I can't get it up. I'm no good to anyone."

"Sherman, listen to me," Julia said. "All of the men just climaxed. If you think you're the only one who's going to have issues with an erection right now, you're wrong. Every one of them will have to figure something else out. Look here." Julia got up and got one of the strap-ons Mistress Dark brought in. "Let me help you put this on." She got him to step into the thing and helped tighten all of the straps until it fit him well. "Now, I want you to fuck my cunt. I want you to shove this cock up my pussy and fuck me hard. I want you to make me cum. Pile drive me, okay. You can fuck me as hard as you want for fifteen minutes. I guarantee you'll make me squeal like a pig." Julia bent over the back of the lounge with her arms on the seat. "Put it in me and fuck me hard."

Sherman shoved that fake cock all the way up my wife's wet cunt in a single thrust. "That's it, baby. Give it to me good," she grunted.

Ron wanted to be fucked in the ass, so Regina put on one of the strapless models. Mistress Dark took the other one. Dad took the other strap-on version and the others had to resort to vibrators on the tables. Except for Ron, all the slaves wanted to be fucked in the cunt. Regina plunged into his ass and started reaming him with the strapless, with the vibrator turned on. Mistress Dark told him he could cum anytime he felt like it.

Julia shouted, "I'm cumming, Sherman. You're making me cum, lover. Give it to me harder, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me." Sherman pounded her harder.

Theoretically, I should have called it as soon as every one of the slaves climaxed. I mean, none of the men was going to cum right away anyway. Well, no one but Ron. Eight minutes in, he was shooting cum onto the chair he was bent over, the massaging fucking he was taking to his asshole and prostate letting him cum again. I could see what Julia was doing, however. She was giving Sherman confidence that he could continue to pleasure a woman even though he had erection difficulties. It wasn't his fault. It was a medical issue, but with the right attitude and equipment, his sex life wasn't over. We'd already seen he was capable of climaxing, so he could get something out of it. He just had to know he was still capable of pleasuring his wife.

Julia kept pushing the message across. "God, you fucker! You're making me cum again. I can't believe it, stud."

The thing of it was, she wasn't lying to build him up; she was cumming. His fake cock was coated with her cream. She was shaking and shuddering, and none of it was a sham. By the time the timer hit fifteen minutes, she'd cum six times. I called a halt. By waiting that long, all the women slaves were able to cum more than once. So did Regina and Mistress Dark.

Julia stood up, turned around and hugged him, kissing him. "Thank you, Sherman. Nobodiy's ever made me cum six times in fifteen minutes."

That might have been a small white lie. She might have cum that much before and Sherman had about a three minute head start on everyone else because he'd started fucking Julia before everyone else was ready, but it wasn't a bad lie and possibly close to the truth. I was damn proud of her and so was Gwen, who mouthed a silent thank you to her. Sometimes you can't hear what the people closest to you are saying, but you hear it from a stranger and you believe it. Sherman had the proof on his pseudo cock. It was dripping with girl cum. A horny slave girl, but a woman nonetheless. He was feeling pretty proud of himself and he had every right to be. Maybe some good could come of Gwen's participation in our little games. We took a short break so the slaves could wash the devices used on them.

When they returned, it was time for everyone to change again. Mistress Dark moved over to Julia, Rob and Edward was on deck. They'd be the last two for Julia because only my parents were after them. Sherman avoided Ron's station and Regina moved on to Gwen. I rolled the dice.

"Slaves need to touch or fondle their clients ass for two minutes," I said.

"Master," Julia asked, "does it specify how you're supposed to touch or fondle someone's ass? I mean could I do it with some part of my body other than my hands?"

"It says only touch or fondle and the clients body part. What the slave uses to do so is not specified. I'd say use whatever you want."

"Thank you, Master."

I started the timer and Julia proceeded to lick and kiss Mistress Dark's ass for two minutes while stroking the globes on either side. She was the only one to do so. Everyone else used a hand.

When the timer ended, Julia said, "That was to thank you for teaching me how to fully swallow Master's cock, Mistress."

"You're welcome, slave."

The next roll of the dice was for the clients to give their choice of any of the possible actions to the back or ass of the slave for three minutes. The men were still incapable of another erection, so every one of them chose to massage the back of their slave. The three women all chose differently. Mistress Dark and Regina chose to stroke or tease their slaves bottoms with their tongues. Mom chose to finger or suck Renee's bottom with her finger. All three of their slaves were panting heavily by the time they were done.

It was time to switch again and Sherman was with his wife, Gwen; Mom with Lisa, Mistress Dark with Ron and Rob was with my wife with Edward next and Dad moved to Slut. I was interested in seeing the interaction between Gwen and Sherman. She kissed and hugged him right away. I rolled the dice for the slaves.

"The slaves will rub their cocks or pussies on the cock or pussy of the client for five minutes," I announced.

"I want your cock hard for this," Mistress Dark said, and damned if Ron didn't start getting an erection right away. He was the most pussy whipped person I'd ever met, but it was sure going to work out for Regina if they somehow managed to stay together.

Sherman asked, "Is it all right if I put that thing back on for this?"

"I don't see any reason why not," I said.

"Thanks," he replied.

I waited for him to put it on. He figured it out for himself since he'd already used it. The slaves all had their clients lie down on the lounges, before they proceeded to rub their themselves against the client. When I started the timer, Lisa and Reneé started scissoring with my mother and Regina, Slut, Rose, and Julia started rubbing their moist cunts on the flaccid cocks of their clients, and Gwen rubbed hers on Sherman's strap-on. Ron rubbed his fresh erection along Mistress Dark's slit and over her clit. All three men started showing some signs of life as the women rubbed themselves on their cocks.

About two minutes into the five, Gwen allowed Sherman's cock slip into her cunt. It was normally a violation of the rules, but what the hell, they were married, and it might have been the first time they'd made love in several years from Gwen's accounts of their troubles. She was kissing him and rubbing her breasts against his chest while moaning. Sherman was saying, "Do you like that, honey? Do you like that cock in your cunt?" Gwen was responding with low groans, "I love it, Sherman. Fuck me, make me cum." She did. Every one of the women, slave or client, orgasmed from the genital to genital contact. Dad, Rob and Edward were all starting to sport the beginnings of another erection, their cocks lying log like on their bellies. I called time at the end of five minutes and rolled the dice again.

"The clients will now take any action they wish with the penis or vagina of their slave for three minutes. If you choose to fuck your slave; you may fuck to orgasm or for fifteen minutes, whichever is first."

Dad, Edward, Rob, Mistress Dark and Sherman all chose to fuck their slaves. Mom and Regina chose to lick their slaves. Neither of the Strong boys, nor my father had particularly rigid cocks at the moment, but they were easily hard enough to slide into the moist cunts of their slaves. I saw Rob insert his shaft into Julia, getting the familiar twinges of darkness as I witness his prick disappearing in her. Julia climaxed almost immediately, arching her back into her lovers body, moaning for him. Despite the darkness, I started getting hard watching her fucked by Rob's thick dick.