All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 25'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
Excellent as usual

I only have 2 problems. I have to wait so long between chapters And the chapters are so short. 😢😢

Seriously though, I love the story and I'm glad our characters seem to be getting all of their relationships worked out pretty well.

Please don't end the story to soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love you story

Keep up the good work love your writing. Don’t forget the spankings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bonding ceremony

Don’t you think Brianna’s estate would be the perfect place to hold it? 😁. Besides, they’re getting a bit stodgy. Brianna’s place tends to loosen people up lol. Write faster please!

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
Another place marker to expand on their lives

Place marker because it didn't really move SJL forward, but updated on life around them.

I can understand Janet getting twitchy, in fact I'm surprised she didn't run for the hills. Coming from an abusive relationship Chen can count himself lucky she didn't tell them all where to go. On the flip side, I hope she and Chen are used as examples of people that can comfortably live around people with unusual kinks without judgement (more than she's done).

I find Jerry and Renee's relationship a bit FF, I understand love at first sight, but already talking of bonding for life in less than a month. Other than my hatred of him wanting his world to burn to ashes, good luck to them :D

And so we move toward the bonding of SJL, an orgy at Brianna's?

And I promise to get caught up on The Bet over on Lush.

Cheers TF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A goog story all around.

I have really enjoyed reading this series of stories. Unconventional lifestyle, but people who really care for one another. Relationship, that's important.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Second time thru. . . .Day in and day out sex. What's not to like ? MASTER is a very likable character. I know that JULIA is a SWITCH. Once she recognizes this and everyone adjusts, her character won't be such a pain. DEAR AUTHOR, good easy chapter !

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

You manage to give your characters depth with little effort. I envy your skills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous