A Taste of Slavery Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you think about it," I said, "engaging in these activities requires a greater amount of trust in your partner than even normal sexual relationships. Since I can be tied down or chained, or bound, he has the theoretical power to do anything he wants and I'd have no say in the matter. I have to trust my Master will never do anything which will ever harm me or do something I could not tolerate. I have a safe word which will stop any activity he's engaged in dead in its tracks. In that sense, I have more power than him, because he doesn't have such a single word to stop me. When your previous boyfriend insulted or emotionally abused you, did you have a way to make him stop?"

"No."

"Although you might believe my Master's behavior is abusive, and it certainly would be without my consent, we have an agreement in place which governs our behavior with one another. Even though Master was allowing me to have sex with others, he didn't expect the same thing in return. He finally agreed with me he should be able to have sex with other slaves, but I know he won't have sex with anyone who I can't have sex with. Since it's my job as his slave to see every need of my Master is met, he has no need to seek out other women because I'm not fulfilling his needs."

"He's got two women satisfying those needs," Janet protested. "He's already living outside the bounds of his marriage."

"And my parents are in an open marriage and Lisa's parents are swingers. They engage in sex with other people with less control than I have with my Master. The primary difference between us is he can tie me up or spank me. Somehow it's less acceptable because I find it hot to be tied down or can cum if I'm spanked? He accepted Lisa because I asked him to. Lisa was unhappy with her life and she saw how happy I was in mine. She asked to be included and I, as her friend, decided to include her. Because she hadn't read my books and had no understanding of what she was asking for, Master refused to sleep with her until she'd been trained and knew what she was getting into. He's the most honorable man I know. I trust him with my life."

"Do you feel the same way?" Janet asked Reneé.

"I know I'm young and don't have much experience, but my relationship with Jerry is the most rewarding one I've ever had. We experimented with it for a weekend, decided to extend it for a month, and if nothing derails our month long trial, I expect to bond with him forever. You've met my boss, Gwen. You know how buttoned down she is, how together and in control. Granted, it was only a couple times, but she not only agreed to act as a slave with Lisa and Julia with these people she didn't even know, she enjoyed it and involved me in it as well. I've not been disappointed by my experience. Is it for everyone? I doubt it. There are those who enjoy being submissive, those who want to dominate and those who want neither. None of it is good or bad, it's just how we are as people. I'm not saying it's right for you. I am saying it's right for me."

"And you're not hoping to turn me into one of these sexual playthings?" Janet asked Chen again.

"I'm looking for someone to love," Chen said. "My life is bereft of companionship. I'm all work and no play and I'm sick of it. What I do recognize is I've never seen a happier man than Scott, nor a more loving relationship than the three of them have. Now, I see Jerry with Reneé and they're happy and content. For that matter, so are the other three people in my poker group who are now living together, one woman and twin men. They aren't engaging in BDSM as far as I know, but whatever it is they have, they seem happy. I want to be happy. I deserve to be happy. I'm not looking to emulate any of their lifestyles or behaviors except for happiness. If it works out for us, it works out, but if it does, it will be because we both accept each other as we are, not by trying to change who we are."

"All successful relationships involve compromise and consent," Master said. "Mine wouldn't work unless all three of us were willing to compromise. Lisa wanted children. We both needed to agree she could have children. She's giving up the life she had to make one work with us, selling her house. She surrendered her right to alimony, because she was entering a relationship with us. We have to see her financial and her emotional needs are met. My wife abandoned her right to exclusive sexual rights to me. Lisa and I need to ensure her needs are met. They both do all they can to make me happy, and in return I do all I can to make them happy. We've found an odd way to go about it, but it works for us. Doesn't mean it would work for everyone. I only care if it works for us."

"My relationship with Reneé may be different than the one Scott has with his two slaves," Jerry said," but whatever it is, it's working for us thus far. I've never been happier than I am now."

"Nor me, Master," Reneé said. "I'm so in love with you."

"And I with you." They kissed.

"If you're in love with each other, why not get married?" Janet asked.

"If Master wishes to be married, I would happily marry him," Reneé replied, "even if it is an interracial marriage. As I said, it's already the most meaningful relationship I've ever had. Marriage won't make it better, nor would it make it worse. I'm happy the way it is and if he wants to change it, I leave it to him. I'm content with it as is."

"If we decide to have children, I'd definitely want to be married," Jerry said.

"I only wish I could marry Lisa since we're going to have children together," Master said. "It would be nice if California recognized polyamorous relationships. It's why we want to have a contract and bonding ceremony; to make meaningful what the state refuses to recognize."

After that, the conversation drifted to more normal things, with less talk about the strangeness of it all. There was a lot of laughter and joy, with funny stories about life and how we met each other. Janet started to open up about what happened to her before, how she'd been treated. It was disheartening to hear how her supposed boyfriend treated her and I was so glad to hear she'd gotten out of it, kicking the bastard to the curb before she'd truly been hurt. Still, she'd tolerated a lot of shit over the three years she'd been with him. I could see how she'd want to be careful before she got close to anyone else. I believed Chen would be very good for her if they were compatible with each other. He already seemed somewhat smitten, so I hoped it worked out. There were hugs and kisses all around for the ladies, and handshakes and hugs for the men. Janet appeared more relaxed than when we picked her up, so hopefully, had a good time.

On the way home, because Master had wine and I'd had none, Master told me to drive. He took the front passenger seat and Chen sat next to his date. I was happy to see they held hands on the way home. I would be glad if Chen found someone. He was right. He was the only one without anyone right now and he did work too hard and play too little. Too much work ethic for his own good.

When we reached Chen's, he asked us if we wanted to come in for a nightcap. Master declined, saying it was getting late and he had two slaves who were in need of a good fucking. Janet actually laughed.

"I had a good time tonight," she said. "Better than I expected. You're more normal than I anticipated you'd be. I think I'll take you up on your offer to exercise with you."

"Wonderful," I said. "We can bring you as a guest for the first six times you go, but you'll need a membership after." I asked her what time she got off work and could be at our gym. She said seven. I asked Master if he would have objections to us changing our exercise schedule to the evenings at seven.

"You'll probably get more done on the furniture if you do. Just leave me something in the fridge or oven to eat on the day you take exercise classes, and I have no objections. Might be good for some sweaty sex afterward."

I kissed him and told Janet what we did at the gym on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and that on Tuesday and Thursday, we did yoga and swimming at our house.

"I don't have to be naked for anything at your house, do I?"

"No," Master said, "and if you'd be more comfortable if the rest of us were dressed, we'll cover up for you."

"Thanks for that, by the way," Chen said. "I'd like her to be my girlfriend and not get sucked up into your perverted lifestyle."

"Does that mean you want to ask me out again, Mister Wang?"

"It very much does, Miss Howard."

"How about next Friday. Just the two of us, perhaps dancing after dinner?"

"Don't let this one slip away Chen," I said. "I think she's a keeper."

"I hope so."

Janet smiled at him. Good. "I should go as well, Chen. Thank you for a wonderful evening."

"My pleasure, Janet. I'm glad the freakiness didn't throw you off."

"More before I accepted your invitation than after. You don't strike me as a bunch of serial killers."

We all laughed. "Serial fuckers, maybe," I replied, "but not killers."

We laughed again, then all went our separate ways. Thankfully, Master made good on his promise to give his two slaves a good fucking. After, I had to pleasure Lisa four more times. We went to sleep sated in the arms of my Master, my sister slave curled against my back.

******