All Comments on 'A Teacher's Past Ch. 03'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Kids...

dawn1958, your bio did not answer what gender you are or were, so I have to assume that your are a sick male. I think you are a sick male since you did not write about a male teacher. A male or female would not think about something like this and you do have to think about it to write it. Please seek medical help (shrink) because you need it if this is what you think of women and teachers. The best think you can do for this story is to STOP.

If you do decide to keep up your sick writting, please let Kerrie get her revenge on Sky, and everyone else that has used, humiliated, and abused her. Would you want this to happen to you? Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unbelieveable

I thought "At the Movies" was a good read. Believeable for the most part, but your other to series are just to UNbelieveable. You start out with a good plot but you take it just way to far. PLease contain yourself!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cool your jets Kid...

Dawn,

Great dtory as usual. Keep up the great work. I look forward to more entries to this story of "FICTION". Can't wait to see how it ends. Kid need to relax, this is a work of fiction and if SHE/he didn't like it why read the whole thing, now thats sick. Last time I checked this was an adultsite for fiction, give it a break Kid.

Keep up the great work, RPbush

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I always thought

that this site was so authors could express themselves in the manner they want to. So I guess, if you feel that the story is that bad, you should have quit reading it. The idea is well thought out and the writing well done. I'm not a big fan of some of the terms but all in all, it wasn't worthy of the comment made starting with Kids...

Keep writing.

all_too_familiarall_too_familiarover 18 years ago
All so bloody good!

Hi Dawn, I think your storiws are exactly what presses all the right buttons for me - hot, carefully coreographed to highlight the guilt, but still wanton surrender... excellent work as always!

dana225dana225about 18 years ago
Response to Kids....

Give me a break. This story, along with the others, is great. I understand that a person has the right to opinion, but the right to opinion is about your like or dislike of the story. It's not about the mental state of the writer. If you don't like the story, then don't read it. If you do like the story, then do what I'm doing and let dawn1958 know that. Dawn1958, I loved this entire series and hope that you will continue writing. Please don't put too much thought into negative comments - you can't please everyone all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is sooo HOT!!!!

This punches all my buttons. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to the Teacher Slut as she continues on into her humiliation and submission to her supressed desires. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Meh

I'm growing exceedingly less interested in this story as I continue reading it. The student/teacher exploitation concept is definately very arousing, but here the execution just isn't that great. I feel like the scenes are simply cut and pasted from the last sex scene into the next one, and the narrative lacks description. I can only bear hearing, "and her volcano overflowed with his hot lava" so many times; come on man, mix it up a little.

Furthermore, the characters are incredibly static; every male is outwardly willing to dominate, all the females at once enjoy being dominated, and themselves possess the decidedly masculine desire to be in control and revel in the degredation of another. This just isn't realistic, as much as we males would like it to be. Furthermore, we realize she's sinking to new levels of depravity; you don't need to constantly remind us "how dirty" one thing after another is. We realize the logical progression going on here, it doesn't need to be pounded down our throats in absence of more rich detail.

My imagination is ceasing to run with this particular story, sadly.

oldwinooldwinoabout 16 years ago
Side Trip?

Hot side trip from sky's plot. Keri will become the schools whore as more students abuse her and tell others what a sub slut she is.

Hope you return to the blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a scene of humiliation---keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What a shit! - Fatuous shit!

For kids?

ready52ready52over 5 years ago
I like it

Why does the majority if criticism always come from anonymous people? It is pretty cowardly to make negative comments without a name to back it up. I did notice they read the entire stories so they can't hate them too much. Yeah it's not realistic but who cares, your stories are entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Without a name .....

Is Dawn1958 the author's real name ?

Is Ready52 the commentator's real name ?

ready52ready52over 5 years ago
Names

I don't know if Dawn is her name. No, my name is not ready52, it is Kevin, but then I am not the one trashing the author while hiding behind anonimity, apparently you are. So I stand behind what I wrote earlier about cowardice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sally and Windy

I am not sure why 5 teens think they can kidnap a teacher, but i am glad they did.. so far I love the way Wendy and Sally took control of teach. I would love to see another story with girls like this take control of a teach. maybe bring in some more friends could be guys and gals., instead of a guy starting the blackmail it being a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story keeps you wondering where its going next, but have I missed something a reference to an awful sorority initiation page 3 ???

I thought Cory and Sally were a couple also Keith and Lori so who the Hell is supposed to be Garry`s Girlfriend??

Yes I`m anonymous but is that any different to using a nom de plume? odd person

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing! The most erotic story that I have ever read.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69714 months ago

Crazy fucking hot, Nonconsensual, submissive, wanton sexual pleasure, even for the “victim”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous