A Teacher's Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers

"You did what with butch Wendy? She's the biggest dyke in the school!" Sally proclaimed and it only took a threatening move to make Kerri talk. "Wendy took me into the staff washroom and she, she, she," Kerri whispered but didn't know how to admit the sins.

A quick glance at Sally's stern face was all Kerri needed and she spoke in a soft, meek voice as she couldn't take another spanking. "She took my panties off and fingered me right there in the washroom," she said and looked for approval. Seeing that Sally was not satisfied and wanted more sordid details, Kerri added. "She finger fucked me and pulled my clitty until I orgasmed. Oh it made me feel so guilty as I should never have let her do that to me," the distraught woman whispered and they all heard.

Why she revealed her true feelings would always be a mystery to Kerri. "Wendy said she was going to have me touch her body and to do that awful thing to her. She said that if I didn't do 'it' with her, she would inform the faculty about the washroom sex and I would lose my job," Kerri said and it made her feel relieved to have the sinful episode out in the open. "She kept my panties and I had to walk around all day with nothing on under my skirt," she told the students who were hanging on ever word.

"When is the dyke going to see you again," Sally inquired with an inquisitive tone. Without any hesitation, Kerri said, "Friday after school. She told me that she would come over to my place and that I was going to taste her, you know what?" The whole idea of having invited the young lesbian over to her place made Kerri apprehensive and troubled. She looked at the dominant Sally and somehow felt she could help solve her dilemma.

Suddenly, Sally thrust a finger into the gaping slit between Kerri's legs and pushed it fully into the steamy hole. It was the crudest, most humiliating thing in the world and it gave Sally a thrill to have such immense power. It was funny how the pain inflicted on Kerri's backside was transmitted into her loins and they felt like there was a fire within. Once her mind made the revelation that she surrenders to these overpowering students, Kerri's body turned into a burning inferno with intense flames licking at her internal core.

"So you like girls, too?" Sally asked but didn't wait for an answer. "Did the bitch Wendy do this to you?" she demanded and felt the overpowering desire to continue the humiliation. "Tell me, did she squeeze your little clitty like this?" she asked and preceded to roll the slippery bud between her fingers while keeping the long finger of her other hand inserted in Kerri's cunt.

"She put her fingers in my pussy and made me have an orgasm right in the washroom," Kerri repeated her earlier statement and her hips thrust in unison with Sally's demanding fingers.

"Geez, this is one appealing clit and just look at her ass twitch when I do this to her cunt," Sally said to her enthralled friends. In the most vulgar fashion, her middle finger invaded Kerri's precious pussy while the fingers of her other hand caressed the vulnerable clitoris as they had done just minutes earlier. Kerri felt immense shame as her hips rocked franticly after they were given some freedom as the spanking had allowed the student to conquer her teacher's resolve.

"I think you should invite us to your place for some fun, don't you?" Sally asked and Kerri shook with fear. She could see no way out of her quandary and after a few seconds, she agreed. "Yes Master," she whispered and gave in to the strong young girl.

How could such vulgar and disgraceful actions be giving her these aroused feelings was all she could think of as she felt her inner regions go into powerful spasms. Sally milked the cream from her loins like a hungry predator and Kerri was made to perform like a possessed slut.

Sally's talents and how she took complete control of the professor amazed all the others. Kerri whispered her address when requested and Keith drove like a madman towards the destination. The guys were fully aware of what might happen once they got to Kerri's place and the anticipation was making them crazy with lust. All three had rock, hard cocks by now as they realized that their teacher would be easy prey for their lustful desires after hearing such incriminating evidence.

They soon pulled into Kerri's driveway and Keith brought the SUV to a stop. Reluctantly, the three in the backseat released their hold on the beaten teacher and ordered her to get dressed so they could get out of the auto. Her fingers were shaking so bad that Kerri had a hard time putting her clothes back in order so helpful hands assisted her. Once ready, Sally took over and everyone got out of the vehicle and followed Kerri to the door. She found it quite difficult to walk as her ass hurt so badly and the memory of what Sally did to her was still very fresh in her mind.

Allowing Kerri to unlock the door and enter, the students followed her into the neat and tidy bungalow. She just hoped that none of her neighbors saw what was happening, as surely she looked a mess. Once inside, Sally whispered to the others to proceed into the interior, as she wanted to talk briefly with Kerri before they went in. A wink at Cory told him she was up to something and it was most likely going to benefit them all so he motioned to the other three to follow him.

Sally had already given Cory a glimpse of what her plan was while still in the vehicle and he explained it to Keith, Lori and Gary. They were supposed to leave all the details to Sally as she was going to turn the professional teacher into their fuck toy. Cory had no problems with it and merely told the three that Sally was going to call the shots.

Kerri held up in the entryway and Sally came face to face with her, making her tremble in fear. "Now I am going to explain the rules to you and if you are a real good girl, nothing drastic will happen to you," Sally started to explain. "You know that your job and future will be destroyed if the faculty or anyone for that matter finds out that you have been fucking around with your students," she said and let the words sink into Kerri's distraught mind. "You will always address me as Master," she whispered. "Do you understand?" she asked and wanted to hear Kerri say the humiliating words.

Sally pinched Kerri's upper arm and instantly she responded. "Yes," she started and with another pinch, continued, "Yes, Master I understand." Kerri couldn't even look at Sally for she felt so ashamed and dishonored by the fact that her life was in the hands of the young student. Gazing down at the floor in defeat, she listened to what her mentor had to say.

"We are going into join the others and when we do, you will do as I say," she told the humble woman. "I will tell you exactly what to do and when to do it," she continued with the directions. "Of course because you have been a very, very bad girl, I will have to give you another spanking," she whispered and brought an immediate protest from Kerri.

"Oh please, please not that, I just can't take it," she pleaded with Sally. With a steady and extremely stern tone the student said, "Now what did I tell you? I said you will always call me Master and just there you disobeyed me. I really don't think you understand," she said in a cool, even voice. With that, Sally turned and put her hand to the doorknob, rotating it to open the door slightly.

"If that is the way you want it to be, then I'll just leave. You can imagine what I will be telling everyone about our teacher and how she loves to have sex with her students," she whispered and turned as if to leave. Sally wanted to crush the determined Kerri and remove any lingering strands of faith she might have of regaining control. She wanted a conquered and obedient slave to fulfill her sadistic tendencies.

"Okay. Okay Master, I'll do whatever you say. Please don't go," Kerri said in a soft, broken voice. Appearing reluctant and hesitant, Sally slowly closed the door and turned to face Kerri.

"That is much better and every time you forget, I'll be there to remind you with a spanking," Sally told her teacher. "Now let's join the rest and see if you can be a perfect slave for my friends," she said and wheeled about to enter the living room. Sally went directly to the easy chair and made it her throne.

"Sitting boldly in the chair, Sally began the ordeal by saying, "Come over here my precious devotee and I want you on my lap. You have been a bad girl and need a spanking for not obeying my directions." The words shook Kerri to the core and she shuffled across the room with wobbly legs. Standing directly before the young girl, Kerri paused briefly until Sally lost patience. "Lift your skirt up and lower your panties!" she ordered the frightened woman. "You have been a very naughty girl and you know what we do to naughty girls?" Sally said.

Kerri's fingers obeyed as she reasoned that it was best not to make her Master too mad. Slowly, she brought the hem of her skirt up to her waist, holding it there with one hand. Then she reluctantly pinched the elastic waistband of her shear panty and rolled them down to her knees. The picture of a grown woman standing before her Master with her bare ass exposed was the sexiest sight and all eyes were captivated.

The performance was overpowering to all the rest who couldn't take their perverted eyes off the pair. Cory was stunned by his girlfriend's sudden power and how she seemed to be able to make their teacher do whatever she wished. Seeing Kerri slumping down to lay across Sally's lap with her bare ass exposed for the taking was about the most erotic spectacle he had ever seen. He ignored the sobbing now coming from Kerri's lips and pondered about the action soon to take place.

It had to be the most degrading, embarrassing moment in her many years as Kerri succumbed to the girl's demands. Sally even held her hand tenderly and guided Kerri onto her lap so that her nakedness was perfectly displayed. Kerri's breathing was coming in short, rapid gasps as she waited for the deserved chastisement from her newfound Master.

It was absolutely breath taking to see the beautiful woman stretched over Sally's knees and when the first blow stuck, the others felt the agony of the poor teacher. Sally was much more gentle this time and the spanking was just a show of force to indicate who was in control. Kerri cried out from the pain but most of it was from her flesh being so sore and tender from the earlier punishment.

When Sally was finished with her demonstration of superiority, she placed her hand over the fiery ass and rubbed with loving care. It felt soothing and quickly brought a sigh of relief from Kerri and she was determined to do whatever this Master wanted as long as the spankings stopped.

Sally had never really experimented with girls and the bi perspective had not interested her until now. For some mysterious reason, seeing the sobbing woman so vulnerable and submissive was thoroughly arousing and she felt her inner regions going through spasms like never before. Nothing Sally had ever done previous to this experience with Kerri had such a profound affect upon another person and she felt a strong sense of sympathy flowing towards her subject.

Kerri surprised her Master by saying, "I am so sorry for being a bad girl and I won't do it again." With that, she twisted her body, reaching up to hug the young girl.

It was like an automatic reflex when Sally bent forward and kissed the tearful woman right on the lips. At first both sets of lips were held tightly closed, testing the terrain, then Sally felt the urge to open hers. Feeling the demanding tongue dare her to open her mouth, Kerri obliged to allow the darting probe to enter. Quickly, Sally's tongue swirled around the other and began jabbing in and out to simulate a sexual encounter. Kerri felt the urgency of the girl and surrendered to her growing passion.

Keith and Lori were totally turned on by now and they hugged each other with a familiarity of having been lovers for over a year. Both totally aroused, they began stripping each other's clothes, frantically trying to satisfy pent up desires. They chose the sofa for their quest of erotic fulfillment and quickly were locked in an intense embrace. Cory and Gary were oblivious of their two friends and were totally focused on Kerri and Sally.

Cory watched with great anticipation as his girlfriend deftly removed Kerri's jacket and silk blouse to leave her with only a lacy bra. The only sounds in the room were the heavy breathing of the four bodies now locked in heated embraces. Cory wanted to jump into the fray but the thought of watching the two girls kept him pinned in his seat.

"Geez, look at that kiss. I think she is fucking her with her tongue," Keith whispered to his buddy. There was no need to say anything as Cory stared at the two with a fire building in his gut and he knew exactly what was going on.

When Sally popped the big tit out of its holder, both boys groaned in agony, as they wanted to taste the delicious treasure. Teasing and enticing the boys, Sally groped the soft breast and squeezed it so the enlarged nipple stood out prominently. Then she swiftly ripped the flimsy bra from Kerri's chest and attacked both tits with a fury. Sally felt enraged by what was happening and didn't seem to be able to still the fiery passion rising from deep within.

She enjoyed sex with Cory and found it extremely rewarding but this was different. She was the instigator, the initiator of the erotic embraces and Sally was intently aware of what they were doing to her aroused follower. Kerri arched her back and held her chest out to receive the loyal caresses and moans replaced the sobs of earlier. In the back of her mind Kerri knew there were other people in the room but it really didn't matter.

Kerri really didn't know what came over her as her fingers went to the restrictive clothing of her Master. Knowing she was pleasing her, Kerri's fingers shook as they rolled the cotton t-shirt up Sally's body. Sally co-operated fully and raised her arms to allow it to be removed, leaving only the uplifting bra covering her nakedness. As soon as the shirt was tossed aside, Sally's hands returned to Kerri's body and both girls easily stripped the remaining dignity from the teacher.

In a flash, Kerri was entirely naked as her panties and sandals were cast aside like dirty laundry, allowing both sets of hands to concentrate on Sally's remaining clothing. Almost in desperation, Sally struggled with her pants and undies, which gave the impression of a young, inexperienced teenager attempting to disrobe in the heat of passion. Finally, naked as jaybirds, the girls did what came naturally and the grown woman fell into Sally's open arms.

Cory had seen his girlfriend's naked body many times but none of those times compared to how thrilled he was at that moment. He watched with his eyes so wide they hurt from dryness as Sally spread her legs to allow Kerri access to her most private domain. Instantly, Kerri thrust her hand downward to the area between the splayed legs and found the dampness most alluring.

Sally felt her flesh go brilliant red, as the embarrassment of being so wet was absolutely shocking. She wanted desperately to make Kerri halt what she was doing but the feeling was so intense that she allowed the teacher to continue. Being touched and caressed by another woman was weird but wonderful at the same time, and it somehow aroused her emotions to a feverish pitch.

Kerri was filled with great anxiety and nervousness. She searched the soaked lips, caressing them between her fingers before splitting the wetness with her middle finger. The boys heard the sloppy sound of her finger rubbing the vulnerable clitoris vigorously back and forth. Sally was unable to stop her hips from thrusting madly over the soft cushion of the easy chair and Kerri never hesitated in her assault. She could sense the happiness this brought to her Master and it made her rub even harder on the exposed nub.

"Oh, God what are you doing?" Sally asked but knew the answer as her hips rocked wildly. "Oh yes, yes," she moaned as the teacher took her into uncharted territory. No woman had ever so much as touched her down there let alone turned her loins into a pool of ecstasy and Sally didn't know how to prolong the impending orgasm. All she knew was that if Kerri didn't slow down or stop the molestation, she would cream like a wanton slut.

Suddenly, Sally's body stiffened and she laid back into the chair, forcing her thighs together in a futile attempt to stay or halt the rising tide. Kerri kept her fingers buried deeply between the puffy labia and her middle finger never left the pulsating clit. It throbbed under her caress and the tender bud was forced hard against the solid, bony pelvis as she rolled it briskly.

Sally grinded her teeth and held her breath in a last ditch attempt to stop the floodwaters but the orgasm burst from her soul like a gusher from the heart of the earth. She forced herself back into the soft cushions with all her might and Kerri innocently dropped her mouth to a waiting rose bud. When her teeth closed over the tiny pebble, Sally's orgasm exploded with a furor, which left her weak and dizzy. Feeling Sally body quiver under her loving mouth and fingers, Kerri felt the satisfaction of pleasing the most powerful student.

Sally didn't know what had come over her as the earth-shaking orgasm was pulled from the nucleus of her womanhood. For some unexplained reason she gazed at Cory for his assistance as she was unfamiliar with such strong convulsions which were consuming her inner regions. Explosions rocked her sexy body and the spasms seemed to go on forever. Even when having sex with Cory, she would keep a measure of self-control and never totally released her emotions. This time Sally was lost in lust and overwhelmed by the intense fervor.

Cory was unaware of Sally's dilemma as his sole awareness was on what Kerri was doing to her. Watching the dainty fingers roll the exposed clit so fast they were just a blur was turning his cock into steel. He had to admit that Sally was crying for something and he was oblivious to the fact his girlfriend was experiencing the most explosive orgasm of her life. It most likely was the strange situation and circumstances that caused the climax to be so intense but his male ego would never understand it.

Keith and Lori were in the midst of satisfying their sexual needs as well and all the while they were making love to each other, their eyes never left the two naked women. Seeing the suddenly dominating teacher possess their naked friend made them both jealous and they wished for equal patronage. Keith blew his hot lava deep inside his girl and fantasized of making love to his teacher. Lori was not a girl lover but seeing Sally dominated by another woman gave her second thoughts of what it might be like.

Cory and Gary bided their time waiting for the bodies to quiet, as they knew it would soon be their turn. Things had preceded much differently than the plan outlined by Sally but the boys were easily able to adapt. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what to do when sex was the lone subject. Their one-tracked minds were focused on self-gratification and Kerri would be the means to that end.

With Kerri continuing to rob Sally of every bit of decency she had left, Cory moved in for the kill. He simply rolled the excited teacher on top of Sally's outstretched body, finding a crevice between the sweaty body and the arm of the chair. Luckily it was a big chair with wide, cushioned arms, which allowed both girls to fit easily in the foamy seat, and very little weight was over Sally's slender body. Sally wanted to scream at her boyfriend to stop his madness and at least let her away from the action.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers