A Teacher's Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

Before Kerri had a chance to escape, Gary moved behind the vulnerable woman as she took her student over the crest of ecstasy. Kerri sensed movement to her rear and felt strong fingers suddenly grip her soft, rounded hips. Sally bent over to ensure there was no misconception about what was going to happen next.

"You are going to get fucked by one of your students and you better ask him politely to fill your cunt with spunk," Sally whispered. Kerry let out a few gasps of frustration as she felt the groping between her thighs. It was fruitless but never the less she attempted one last plea for pity. "Oh Master, please not like this. Don't let him do it right here in front of everyone," she begged but knew her plight was hopeless.

Then the head of steel split her soul and all the air escaped her lungs. Her breath held for as long as it took Gary to shove his big, hard cock to the central core of Kerri's loins. Roughly, he jerked the flared hips backward until a slapping sound echoed throughout the room as Kerri's ass cheeks met his crotch. His passion was already sky high and he quickly began pumping his rod in and out of the tight pussy.

The most erotic fantasies of orgasms, ecstasy and lust filled his aroused head and he fucked the sobbing woman while watching the pained expression on his girlfriends face. Kerri's love channel was most unyielding and Gary felt his cock strike a restrictive zone, which brought a moan of protest every time he rammed his pecker to the hilt. Lori inadvertently held Kerri's upper body with her hands and aided Gary in his pursuit for ecstasy.

Suddenly Sally's face displayed the devil that consumed her mind and she leaned forward to whisper at her slave. Her quest to humiliate her teacher even more raged on and her next demands were heard. "Tell us what you want Gary to do to you and remember to call him your student. I want to hear you say you want nothing more than to get fucked by students," she ordered the beaten woman.

Nothing came from Kerri until Sally threatened to give her the hardest spanking of her life if she didn't cooperate immediately. Grabbing her long hair with one hand, Sally pulled Kerri's head from Lori's lap and stared into her eyes. The look was overpowering and Kerri gave a sob of defiance but began the degrading statements.

"Forgive me Master," Kerri began and her slender body shook as she surrendered her last shred of dignity. "Gary, I mean I want my student to fu...ck me with his hard cock," she whispered words that were almost non-audible. Another jab from Sally and she continued. "It feels so good when my student fucks me with his big cock and I can feel it spread my pussy," Kerri told her commander.

Kerri was doing extremely good at controlling her inner emotions and keeping them at a subdued plateau. That was until Sally's evil intentions blazed their way through her resistance and destroyed any hope of survival. "Can you feel his cock splitting your cunt slut, as you look so vulgar with your legs spread so wide. That's it, push your cunt back onto his hard cock so he can bury it in your fucking belly slut," Sally said into her ear. Unable to defy her Master, Kerri did as she was told and pushed back onto the long rod.

Suddenly Sally jerked Kerri's head up by grabbing a handful of hair and twisted sideways until their eyes locked in a brazen stare. Taking complete control of the wanton teacher, Sally slowly brought her lips to Kerri's and a kiss began. At first, it was obvious that one was attempting to hold off the persistent attack but when Gary rammed his cock into the fiery pit, Kerri's mouth opened in protest. Instantly the kiss got heated to the point where the tongues entwined which brought whimpering from the teacher. The strong, powerful student forced Kerri to evacuate the plateau for much higher ground.

Then Sally began raining kisses over the blushing face and neck with tender, loving passion. "Tell me what the cock does to you. I want to hear you say it. Do you like it when I do this to your titties?" Sally asked and deftly pinched both nipples. The resulting cry was low and mournful as Kerri was stripped, taken to the crest of ecstasy by the young adults. Gary pumped his pecker and was on the verge of exploding his seed into the volcano.

"His cock is so deep, so big, aaah he is so deep inside my pussy. I can feel his thick cock throbbing inside of me," Kerri enlightened the crowd by saying what Sally wanted to hear. "That feels so good when you do that to my breasts, and oooh they are so hard," she told the girl who was thrilled by the confession. "Oooh, I think I am going to climax. Aaah his cock is deeper, aaah deepest, I can't stop it," Kerri moaned. "Oh no, I think it is coming, yes, yes, it is coming, aaaah," she mouthed the ecstasy now filling her belly.

It was all happening at once as Gary thrust in and out with a thick stream of cum jettisoning from the tip of his cock. The lava coated Kerri's womanhood and with a violent, obscene thrust, she pushed back as her juices lubricated Gary's thick meat. Sally knew what would crush her victim and she thrust her hand between the milky thighs, her fingers finding the swollen bud. When she pinched it as hard as she could, Kerri exploded with so much honey that it seeped out the tight seal. The convulsions were powerful and Kerri's hips shuddered out of control, allowing her student to reap rewards far beyond his wildest dreams.

**

"Hurry up!" came the desperate order from Keith as he hovered over the bodies on the sofa. "Hurry up as I am going to fuck her ass," he informed the stunned group. With the last spasms rocking Kerri's sexy body, she heard the vulgar words and was instantly filled with fear.

"No, no, you can't do that. It's wrong, immoral," Kerri pleaded with the student but realized she was in serious jeopardy of losing her anal virginity. The frantic struggles, as Kerri twisted and turned her body in a futile attempt to escape, only added to Gary's immense enjoyment and he held his ramrod at its deepest penetration. He wanted to prolong the fantastic fuck but knew he must release Kerri's struggling body.

No sooner had the dwindling rod slip from the heated passage than Keith pushed his friend away from the kneeling teacher. Seeing the many red welts still covering Kerri's ass only inflamed Keith's perverted mind more than it already was. "Oh please, please not that," she whispered with a desperate tone. "No, no Master. Don't let him do it," Kerri begged her mentor hoping she would feel sympathy.

She could feel movement behind her butt and knew Keith was lining up his manhood at the vulnerable target. Tormenting her to the utmost, he rubbed the flared head of his cock through the abundant juices leaking from the narrow slit. Lubricating the top end of his prick, Keith had never felt such a burning desire to fuck someone.

Many hands held Kerri in place and Lori watched with wide, bewildered eyes as her boyfriend assaulted the humble teacher. Keith's exuberance and desire were raging and he held the quivering hips high. The whole room knew when he had hit his mark as the scream was ear-shattering.

"Noooo, nooooo," Kerri begged the forceful boy who kept her pinned against the sofa while Lori and Sally held her upper body firm. The head of the big cock pierced the virgin asshole and spread it wide. Kerri cried and tears ran freely down her flushed cheeks as Keith entered uncharted waters, entering her tight cavity inch by inch. It took many seconds, perhaps minutes before the pain subsided enough for Kerri to relax sufficient that her body stopped shaking.

"Geez, she is so fucking tight I can hardly get my cock in," Keith informed his friends. "Hold her steady a little longer. What a fucking slut she is and I am going to fill her ass with cum," he said.

Then Keith spoke to his girlfriend and whispered, "Hey baby, put your hands on those beautiful tits. Geez babe, I wish you had big tits like that and those rings sure make the nipples stand up," Keith said in a hushed voice. Lori listened to his words and what he said made her extremely jealous, as she knew her titties were not nearly as plentiful. She would show the bitch was all that filled her enraged mind and promptly attacked the heaving chest.

The students raped the teacher and turned her into a shadow of the authoritarian professor she was earlier. Keith succeeded in penetrating the restrictive walls of Kerri's ass, Lori pinched the hardened nipples with uncaring roughness, and Sally spanked the flaming, ass cheeks every time Keith pulled back. They beat and tortured their teacher and Kerri's spirit was broken as she gave in to their demands.

She could not stop sobbing as the humiliation and degrading acts were far beyond anything she had experienced. Kerri's chest was held up high enough to enable Lori's hungry mouth to suddenly swoop down and suck a throbbing bud. She swirled the golden ring with her tongue and brought whimpering protests from her victim.

Meanwhile, Sally slapped the tender, exposed flesh, at least the areas to the sides of Keith's sweaty body and made the crying teacher jerk with every smack. It was a mixture of pain and affectionate caresses that Kerri felt and her emotions swung violently, first one way then the other. The last straw was the delicate fingers that slipped under the dripping pelvis and seized the hanging ring. Sally pulled the ring completely out from the protective hood and suddenly the raw clitoris was extended beyond the swollen labia.

Her ass filled with thick, throbbing cock for the first time in her life, Kerri sobbed non-stop as her students used her body for their own enjoyment. Their satisfaction was complete and passionate desires soared to a peak as they realized that Kerri's body was shaking with uncontrollable lust. The youthful minds were totally engrossed in humiliating the beaten teacher and forcing Kerri to succumb to every demand.

Suddenly, Kerri's upper body was allowed to fall onto the sofa and the soft cushions muffled her moans of protest. Keith dug his strong fingers into the flaming hips and held Kerri's ass while he began pumping his iron in and out of the ravaged cavity. Every time he thrust his hips forward to embed his cock to the hilt, he pulled her hips back into his crotch with all his might. Kerri's virgin ass was much too tight to use any speed so he used slow, demanding thrusts.

There were too many attacks or assaults for any confused mind to comprehend. Just as the pain of Keith's rear entry subsided enough for Kerri to relax, his hips jerked out of control and he filled the maiden territory with venomous toxin. He pulled her hips back hard and ripped her ass with all the evil power he could muster.

Just as another scream was about to erupt from Kerri's throat, Lori grabbed her by the hair and twisted her flushed face in her direction. This allowed her to kiss Kerri's lips and comfort the distraught professor as the experience of anal sex was consummated. The extra lubrication worked to Keith's advantage and it enabled him to fuck his quarry with a much faster rhythm.

A hand, possible that of Cory reached under Kerri's chest and seized a long, extended nipple, pulling it to the side. The bud became exposed and fingers pinched it while rolling the swollen nip vigorously. Lori, unable to kiss the other nipple now that Kerri lay on the cushion, pinched it between her fingers and used her sharp nails to put red welts over the silky flesh. Sensing victory, she suddenly thrust her free hand under Kerri's body and searched for the control button. Finding it between the wet, puffy lips, she squeezed it with enough force to bring a long, weeping scream from the prey and her kiss swallowed the protest before anyone could hear.

With the swiftness of a predator, Lori thrust two fingers into the heated channel under the one used by Keith, curling her fingers to put immense pressure on Kerri's G-spot. With the last blasts of cum from the big cock, Keith collapsed over Kerri's rear end, bringing his hands forward to rest on her bare shoulders.

The extra weight of Keith's' torso forced Lori to abandon her kiss so she concentrated on the pussy assault. With the debasing pain now gone, Kerri became aware of her genitals being caressed in a rewarding manner. Then the heavy burden was lifted from her back and the satisfied boy rolled onto an empty section of the sofa.

This allowed Lori much more freedom and she molested Kerri's imprisoned body, ignoring the childlike sobs. Although her nipples were pinched and squeezed much rougher than normal, it brought enormous excitement to Kerri's inner being. The swollen buds began to throb and much to her amazement, the long, slender fingers eroded her resistance to a mere trickle as Lori performed magic on Kerri's pussy.

Kerri considered these students the enemy but she was no match for their determined caresses. When the first spasm shot through her loins, she gave a shudder of disgust. "Wow, look at her ass wiggle when I finger fuck the bitch," Lori whispered and it filled Kerri with utter shame. Yes, her womanly body felt sheer relief in the aftermath of what Keith did to her but now was soaring skyward from what the magical fingers were doing.

"No, no, please Lori, don't touch me there, not there," Kerri pleaded for no apparent reason other than to make it seem like she retained some measure of self-respect. Lori seized the advantage like a true master and bowed her head to whisper into Kerri's ear. "Don't you want me to squeeze your little clitoris? Squeeze it like this?" she said and her skillful fingers did exactly what she promised. Rolling the enlarged bud around in the plentiful juices, her tiny fingers made a mockery of the sexy, curved hips as they quivered with lust.

Kerri felt her tummy shudder as she looked into Lori's eyes and without a word being spoken, she knew what was demanded. "Touch my pussy like that," she moaned in defeat and Lori fingers rubbed the tiny clit with a flurry. Then she slipped her fingers under the golden ring and squeezed the clit between her middle finger and forefinger, again moving her hand vigorously back and forth.

"Oh, please, please don't stop, please do that," Kerri pleaded with the student. "My clitty feels like it is going to explode when you rub it with your fingers," she informed the girl as Lori ignited the fuse. As it burnt down, Kerri hips rocked and the orgasm exploded deep inside her interior. Her wish for a reprieve so she could regain control of her emotions went unfulfilled and every nerve ending tingled as the lust rolled over the crest. The moans and sobs were testament of Kerri's ecstasy and once again she succumbed to the powerful demands of her young students.

Cory was fully engulfed in severe passion by this time and his cock hurt from being rock hard. Fisting the long, narrow shaft while watching the lesbian lust performed right next to him had given him temporary satisfaction. Now his balls swelled in anticipation and he needed a release in the worst way. Sensing that Lori and Keith were finished with the battered woman, he fully intended to feed the hungry slut.

He used brutal force to raise Kerri's upper body high enough so that he could slip beneath her. She was so distraught from suffering the mind-blowing orgasm at the hands of Lori that Cory was allowed to move into a seated position, leaving Kerri's naked body between his widespread legs. His big cock now stood menacingly skyward and bobbed mere inches from the startled teacher face. There was little doubt as to what Cory wanted from Kerri and she writhered madly in an attempt to get free.

Cory put both hands around Kerri's head and forced it onto the waiting target. Suddenly Sally was at her ear whispering instructions, "That's a good girl. You are about to give us a lesson in 'Cocksucking 101' and demonstrate how to swallow a big load of cum." Kerri tried to hold her lips tightly sealed but Cory easily split them with the flared head of his missile. "Beautiful! Now suck the cock like a true professor," Sally told her and Cory thrust his hips so the end of his cock hit the restrictive throat.

Kerri brought her hands up to rest on Cory's hips and pushed hard in an effort to distance her face from his manhood. In desperation, she twisted her head side-to-side trying to remove the intrusive rod but Sally quickly put a stop to her struggles. "Remember, a real slut would not need to be spanked for her to obey her Master," she said in a stern, threatening voice and raised her hand high. With one, violent blow to Kerri's reddened ass, her will was broken without more than a little whimper from the defeated teacher.

"Yes, yes suck it hard baby. Your hot mouth feels good and I feel like ramming my cock down your throat," Cory said with a strained tone. Kerri was afraid he would do just that and reached for his ramrod, closing both hands around the extended shaft. Holding it firmly in her hands, she resumed her breathing while allowing her student to fuck her mouth in the most vulgar fashion.

In just a few strokes, Cory felt the first burst of lava erupt from his throbbing pecker. Kerri choked as a stream of thick cum filled her throat and she swallowed franticly in an effort to free her airway. Held in place by Sally and her assistants, Kerri was forced to submit and she gave an utterly disgusting blowjob to her young student. Cory felt the small fingers surround his shaft and he pumped his hips, releasing a blast of white liquid with every thrust.

Then a devilish smile crossed his face and he swiftly pulled his meat from the volcanic mouth. The last couple of convulsions in his loins shot the cream onto Kerri's startled face and globs of cum slowly trickled down her rosy cheeks. Caught by surprise, Kerri simply held the cock and allowed him to deface her dignity much to the delight of the others as they cheered him on.

Emotions and desires slowly dwindled and subsided within the students and it allowed Kerri to collapse on the soft sofa in total exhaustion. Her life had been changed forever and she was well aware of the fact that these students were in complete control of her future. A little shiver ran through her tired muscles with the thought that they could make her do almost anything. Then the picture of being forced to stand naked in front of an entire classroom flashed into her mind and the endless possibilities brought fear to her delicate thinking.

THE END OF CHAPTER 3

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers