All Comments on 'A Teacher's Past Ch. 04'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hated it.

The scenes are okay, but the characters are improbably idiotic and the dialogue is so bad you can smell it from Peoria. Conceptually, it could work... but you need to ask yourself at each step along the way, how realistic is this? It's a bit much to expect readers to believe that someone that got a Master's in physics can possibly be as stupid as the main character. Contrary to what hetero males would like to think, any lesbian that identifies herself as a dyke would NOT be gushing at the thought of sleeping with the first unrelated male to walk through her front door. I'm restricting my comments to the first couple of pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just to much

Any thing doing is worth over doing? No! This could have been a very hot story, but it became to unbelieveable. Your "At The Movies" series was great!! Please try again. You do have a lot of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic story

fantastic storyline, there was a teacher at my school like this but no students got to fuck her. this story makes me think what could have been. best story I've read in a while keep it coming.

orurooruroabout 12 years ago
Superb

One of the best stories I have read on this site

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME

GREAT STORY, GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story but you confuse the reader by changing the previously stated facts i.e Sky Tim, Jim, Jimmy then back to Tim as Jim he is an Intern Teacher as Jimmy a Young Student his Mother being a suggeste Woman in Her Late Thirties at the beginnig Jim is said to be a couple of years younger than Kerri which would make Him 26 ???

Perhaps You had to catch the last post but what a chance to describe the Sorority Initiation and the pussy shaving

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

U do know sending nudes or revenge porn which is what the video is, is highly illegal yeh she may lose her job but u would be found out an spend a lot of time in jail which she would know so would not of complied with any of his demands it was ok it first then got crazy the blackmail she was the victim now she doesn’t look innocent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous