A Team Player

Story Info
Ashley puts herself out there for the team.
5.9k words
4.47
21.1k
32
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,037 Followers

"Fuck you! You might be my boss, but that is way...WAY out of line," Ashley exclaimed. She looked at her co-workers for support and no one would meet her eyes. "Are you guys serious? Let me ask this, if he were gay would you guys agree...nevermind, I'm sure two of you would jump all over that," she said glaring at the three men.

"You can say no. No one will ever hold it against you if you do, it's just...look, you know Dale set the sales goal really high for this and we all hoped we'd hit it, but..." Jim said softly.

"But, we get this...Bruce's order and we'll make it," Tom said. "I know you're married...happily, but we all will get a much larger bonus if we make the goal. Dale is an ass and if we come back short, you know what he'll do," he finished.

Blair sighed, "Fuck it. She'll never do it. Her husband makes a ton of money and she doesn't need the bonus. Come on guys, let's head over to the Aria to see the show," the youngest stood up, "Sometimes you have to just take one for the team," he scowled at the woman. "This is why I questioned you promoting her."

Ashley groaned, "Fuck! You know I've never cheated on Larry. Never even came close. What would he say if he found out?" she looked at the three men, "And what makes you think he'd be interested in me?" she looked down at her business attire.

Jim drained his whiskey and stood up and glared at the blond man, "Blair, you're out of line. We hired her because she's super-smart, works her ass off, and can out-sell any one of you." He looked at the tall, slender blonde, "But you're not very observant if you think Bruce is not interested in you. How many times did he stop by the booth? At least a half dozen and he stayed for a while five of those times," he looked at the beautiful woman, "the one time he left immediately was when you were at lunch." he finished. "Whom did he talk to every time? Plus, I know this is not a great selling point, but he's what? 350 pounds? He's had no shot at a woman as beautiful and sexy as you since high school if that."

"Me," the woman sighed, "But he never...you know, checked out my...." she glanced at her chest.

"You didn't see him but he was checking you out, especially your ass. I'll tell you what," Jim said looking at his employee, "you get his signature on an order for over a thousand units and you can have next week off to make it up to Larry. You never need to tell him, but you can show him how much you missed him all week," he said looking at the woman, "But let me reiterate. If you don't want to do this I understand and none of us will ever hold it against you," he said as he glared at the three men.

Ashley sighed, "Ok. I'll try," she looked suddenly unsure of herself, "What do I do? Throw myself at him? And besides my jeans and tees, this is all I brought."

Jim grinned, "Ok," he pointed out at the lobby, "See that shop there? They have to have something for you that's..."

"Slutty?" she finished, "Something that would look good on his hotel room floor?"

* * * * *

"You're sure he's here?" Ashley asked Jim, "Damn, it's loud."

"I'm sure. Tom overheard him saying these blackjack tables are the best in Vegas. Remember all the guidelines I taught you?"

The woman nodded. She'd never once gambled in all her life, but then again it wasn't her money. She replayed all the strategies, stay if the dealer's upcard is a six or lower and she has 13 or better...on and on. Thankfully she had a great memory and was able to retain most of the tips they'd given her. "There, table three," she nodded across the casino floor.

"Shit all the tables are full," Jim said eyeing the tables on either side of Bruce and his co-worker. But as soon as he said that, a couple got up from table two and picked up their chips. "Ok, don't look over at them. Act like the cards, your chips, and the dealer are the only things that matter in the world." Jim looked appraisingly at his employee. "If you don't feel like acting like...you know...ok good," he smiled when she patted his ass. No way would he ever sleep with an employee especially a married one and never thought he'd urge a woman to cheat and was baffled that he'd crossed this line. Then he wondered if he'd be able to resist if she gave even the slightest indication she'd be willing to sleep with him. He gently guided her to a seat at the table, his hand possessively on her bare lower back.

Bruce glanced over, did a double-take, and sighed. Of course, she'd be sleeping with her boss, he thought. That is a touch reserved for lovers...and she would never wear a tight dress like that unless she didn't plan on having it off sooner than later. "Sorry, hit," he mumbled when the dealer asked. "Shit! Bust." He looked back over at the woman. C-cups? Definitely that or D. Nice ass, he observed as she turned to slide into the seat at the table next to his.

Jim smiled at Ashley as he stroked her thigh, "He's checking you out...don't look, but he is very intrigued with your tits. Pull your hair off your shoulders before checking out your cards," he whispered. "You're doing great."

Ashley felt a tingling on her right side knowing the man was studying her. The red dress Jim picked out was a size small and thinner than the teddy Larry had bought her last year. She didn't need to look to know her nipples were fully outlined by the thin material and the cut showed considerable side-boob and cleavage. She went over the various scenarios from chatting to fucking...that being the worst case. Hopefully, she'll get in a casual conversation with Bruce and suggest he place an order at the show averting any sexual acts with the man. She had trouble focusing on her cards feeling the man's eyes on her knowing he imagined her naked...not that he needed to imagine much.

She pushed those thoughts away and decided to play as if this were all she cared about. "Hit me," she nodded to the dealer, squealing happily as he dropped the ace on her four/six. It wasn't intentional, but her bouncing gleefully made heads turn her way all over the casino floor. The dealer grinned at Jim knowingly and dealt a card to another player. If Larry could see her now, she thought. He'd suggested many times she go out dressed like this so he could watch men hit on her and she'd always refused. She replayed her conversation with him earlier and felt a pain in her stomach having lied to him for the first time. She'd told him she'd most likely not call tonight as the team was going out to a show that would run late. She'd have to make it up to him, maybe wear this dress back home so he could watch guys hit on her.

Jim looked at his phone, "Crap, duty calls. I have to get back to my room," he said loudly. He looked expectantly at the woman. "Coming?"

Bruce felt his heart sink knowing he'd never see this beautiful woman again. He was about to cash in and head back to his room to jerk off when he overheard the discussion.

Ashley looked at her chips and back at her boss, "Sorry, I'm on a roll," she pointed to the pile of chips that had doubled. "You go on ahead, I'm staying," she said firmly. "Will I see you later? No? Ok, I'll see you in the morning." He leaned down and kissed her, "I have to get this fixed anyhow," he moaned. "Are you going to be alright here alone?"

"I'm a big girl. I can find my way back to my room," she smiled as looked at her cards as if they were the only things in the world. "I could use the sleep anyhow...you have too much energy."

He went to kiss her again, but she was focused on her cards.

Bruce looked at his buddy, "Carl. I think we should switch tables to change our luck," he nodded at table two.

"Oh wow!" the woman giggled seeing two aces, "Split!" She looked up as Bruce sat on one side and his co-worker on the other. "Bruce! Are you stalking me?" she giggled, "Sorry, "I might have had a few drinks, and the table's hot," she said indicating her chips. "How's your night going?" she asked.

"Great, now. Ashley, this is Carl. We work together and this is his first time in Vegas. Oh wow!" he grinned seeing the gorgeous woman blackjack twice. "I hope your luck rubs off," he sighed, "All night I've gotten close...but..."

"Don't worry. Now that you're here I'm sure you'll get lucky," she suddenly blushed seeing his eyes check out her chest, "I didn't mean it like that."

Bruce laughed, "I'm sure you didn't but I'm hoping..." he looked at her dress closer. "Carl, tell me, is there a more beautiful woman in here?"

Carl grinned, "I apologize for Bruce. You must be Ashley. You were all he could talk about all week. I'll divulge a secret...he likes you," the older man whispered in her ear, "and there's no doubt why. I'd like to add, he's the greatest guy I know...he'd like to hit on you, but he's not that guy...the guy to hit on a married woman. I think he's a fool...I'd at least take a chance you'd say yes."

Ashley felt her nipples harden with the hot breath hitting her neck. "I'm sure he's being polite," she said. "But thanks, it's nice to be appreciated by men after 12 years of marriage," she sighed. "Sometimes a woman needs to feel as if she's still desirable, so I'd take it as a compliment if you tried."

* * * * *

Bruce sat back, "So you pretty much broke the bank," he chuckled. "Over $670 and you started with $100?" He raised his glass.

The three were sitting at the bar, envious eyes on the two men leaning close to the gorgeous woman. "I guess so," she looked down at her purse. "The cards dropped all night. Nice to have luck on my side," she suddenly laughed, "I was going to say, nice to get lucky, but with my husband a thousand miles away and Jim...um, never mind," she looked over at the front door.

Bruce looked at Carl who nodded, "Look. I know you're off the clock but we were planning on phoning the order in on Monday, do you think we could write it up now?"

Carl added, "We'd like to give you the sale, and if we phone it in, who would get credit?"

Ashley felt relief thinking she'd not have to violate her wedding vows to get the sale. "For phone-ins, we have what's called a team commission so I'd get partial...we talked about your needs. 1,550 licenses? Wasn't that what you mentioned Tuesday?" she asked.

"Damn!" Bruce said, "You remembered? Yes. Plus, I was thinking of another 440 over in Stanton." He looked at his partner, "We could...um," he paused looking at his partner, "Um, I left the forms in my room, and if you want..."

Ashley laughed, "Go up to your room? I wasn't born yesterday," she looked into the man's eyes, "I can go up to my room and get new forms and come back down here," noticing the micro-expression of disappointment and sighed, "But it is late and it's a lot more efficient...let me get these," she signaled the bartender.

* * * * *

"There," Bruce said smiling. 1,990 licenses. I'm thrilled we've aligned ourselves with you and your company." He stood and went over to the bar, "Drink?"

"No, sorry. I think I've had enough," she sighed. "What I'd really like is to get back to my room, these shoes off and out of this dress. I must have put on a few pounds since I last wore it," she sighed but noticed the quick looks of eagerness on their faces, "Sorry, TMI." She picked up the orders feeling relief wash through her knowing she wouldn't have to sleep with these men to close the sale. She was about to wish them a good night when she again saw a different look flash across their faces. "I assume you both need sleep after the long week...I know I do...plus my feet are killing me," she sighed looking down at her feet as she flexed her ankles.

Carl stood up, took her hand, and led her over to the bed, "I get it. All day on your feet wearing these torturous shoes," he knelt as he slipped each shoe off.

"You don't have to but Ok...aaahhhhh," she sighed feeling the strong hands knead her sore feet. He knew what he was doing and she ignored any modesty as she allowed him to lift her leg to the side.

Bruce sat behind the girl and tentatively put his hands on her shoulders but rather than recoiling, she leaned into him as he pressed his thumbs into her trapezius muscles.

"Oh wow! This is above and beyond...but don't stop," she sighed as the men worked the kinks out of her sore body. It was amazing how standing for a week can tighten up just about every muscle. "Ok, this is exactly what my body needs." She closed her eyes not protesting when Carl raised her leg to work on her calves and Bruce's hands came over her shoulders and massaged her upper chest. It struck her that even though she'd resigned herself to the possibility of Bruce fucking her, she never considered two men...until now. As those powerful hands stroked her pecs, the thin material scraped across her aroused nipples causing her to softly moan.

The large man looked down at the full mounds barely covered by the flimsy dress hoping she'd allow him to free them. His fingers were itching to slide under the cloth to feel those erect nipples and tested the waters as he pushed the straps off her shoulders.

Carl looked between those perfect legs and winked at Bruce. He mouthed 'thong,' as he worked higher up the slender leg, opening them wider. He could smell her heat, her arousal, his cock beginning to throb anticipating plunging into her trimmed cunt.

"No, we shouldn't..." Ashley sighed feeling the straps being slid down her arms, cool air on her breasts, "I'm married...oh God!" she moaned softly as the plump hands cupped her bare tits, thumbs slowly flicking across her swollen nubs. "Yesssss," she sighed as she felt arousal wash away all reservations.

Bruce shifted happily as the woman's hand slid up his leg and gripped his erect penis. He'd never felt this hard and hoped the girl wouldn't change her mind, but as she wanted to feel his cock he took that as a good sign. He grinned at Carl as he undid his belt, pants and pulled out his aching dick for her.

Ashley lifted her hips feeling plump hands on the waistband of her panties as she realized a man other than her husband was about to see her most private parts...two men. Men she never even knew existed a few days ago. She opened her legs feeling the cool air on her moist lips as the man's strong fingers worked their way up her thighs. A few hours ago she'd never even toyed with the idea of allowing any other man to touch her let alone two men getting her clothes off.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" Carl asked Bruce. "You should see her incredible pussy. She's opened up like a flower." he leaned between her legs and inhaled deeply. "Ahhhh, the aroma of sweet arousal," he sighed.

Ashley opened her legs wider as the man pressed his face against her sex not bothering to stifle the loud moan as the fat tongue parted her labia. Larry is a great husband and father but sucked at...sucking. "Fuck, Carl....there...aaaahhhh," she sighed as her free hand gently stroked his head, her other hand on another type of head. She was surprised how big Bruce's cock was...not that it was huge, but she'd seen pictures of...overweight men and they always seemed to have unusually small penises.

"I think we should get more comfortable," Bruce said softly as he stood to remove his clothes. He smiled at the look of desire on the woman's face, her eyes watching his rigid cock as he got naked.

She scanned the flabby body wondering if she'd be able to breathe if he got on top of her, or if she'd comfortably be able to straddle him but also how arousing it was seeing the rock-hard cock jutting out beneath the soft flesh. She stood up and allowed Carl to pull off her dress then heard the rustling of his clothes. Her mouth was soon pressed against Carl's as four hands explored parts of her only Larry previously had access to.

* * * * *

"So? Did you find him at the blackjack table? Where's Ashley?" Blair asked urgently. "Did she...?"

Jim went over to the dresser and poured himself a whiskey, downing it in one gulp. "Damn! In all my years in the business, I never once set up an employee to whore herself out, but Christ! She's a fucking natural." He looked at his employees. "I've never cheated on Meridith, but I was sorely tempted," he sighed. "There was a moment when I considered what might happen if we didn't find Bruce down there."

Tom shook his head. "She looked like a...you know...I might be picturing her later," he laughed. "Nevermind."

"So, you think she'll get the sale?" Ben asked. "Dumb question. I'm sure she'll get everything signed before...am I the only one wondering if he'll crush the poor girl? What is she? 115?"

"Oh, I guess I forgot. Bruce was with a co-worker and I went over to the bar to see if all was going well, and the three cashed out and came over so I came back to the room. It looked like she was fine with both men," he said proudly, "She's amazing."

* * * * *

Carl's cock was fatter than Bruce's, but just as long. Her jaw was starting to ache as she sucked on the fleshy shaft, but most of her attention was focused on the wonderful feeling of Bruce's cock spearing her from behind. She remembered watching porn with Larry and he teased her about how she wished she were the one being spit-roasted. She playfully smacked him for that comment but remembered the throbbing picturing it. This was better than it looked, and there was something incredibly arousing feeling the man's stomach press against her lower back and ass. She was also surprised as to how agile and energetic he was.

Carl grabbed the flopping tits as his friend's thrusts drove the woman's mouth onto his cock. She was a skilled cocksucker but he was surprised when she took her hand off his shaft and felt the back of her throat. "Oh fuck!" he moaned as her lips pressed into his pubes. He closed his eyes savoring the warm mouth and throat tightly envelope his entire cock over and over and Bruce aggressively fucked the woman's pussy. He knew he wasn't going to last and was about to pull out.

"Damn!" Bruce said to his friend, "Is she deep-throating you?" When he saw him nod he grunted, "Switch?"

Ashley groaned as the two men pulled out of her. She barely had time to wipe the drool off her mouth when the larger man's slick cock pressed against her lips. She'd tasted her fluids before, but his cock was a lot slicker than she'd ever remembered. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, her mouth full of hot flesh as Carl drove onto her sopping hole.

The older man gripped those creamy cheeks as he responded to Ashley's encouraging grunts by slamming harder and harder into her. Tentatively he pressed his thumb against her puckered hole and her grunts got louder and not in protest.

Larry had never once touched her ass when love-making or at any other time, but this felt like it had to happen as she pressed back against the fat digit. Her pleasured moans got louder as the man's thumb fully penetrated her anus.

Bruce watched intently seeing his friend grin at him which sent him over the edge. He grunted out he was cumming, she grabbed his flabby ass and pulled him into her mouth. She had to swallow rapidly as the hot, salty sperm jetted down her throat.

* * * * *

Jim looked at his watch, "11:30. It's been two hours so I assume she'll have worn them out. I told her to call if there were any issues," he looked around at the other guys. "Man! Now I'm not sure if I want to hear about the order or what they made her do," he sighed.

"I'd fuck her ass...make her give it up," Tom said softly, "No order unless she allows me in her back door."

Ben chuckled, "Her tits. Have you seen how full they are when she wears that scoop-neck? I'd fuck those in a flash if she'd let me."

"Guys! This is the co-worker we're talking about. She's a respectable, married woman," Jim said firmly, "But, given the chance, I wouldn't mind getting between those long legs. Her body is so toned, I'll bet she's tight."

"Sorry, but I'd want all of her. You guys have seen those lips. I'd go around the world at least twice before I was done," Blair smiled wistfully. "But sadly, it will never happen. I was a bit surprised she agreed to... never mind, the images in my mind are..." he trailed off.

barkirk
barkirk
3,037 Followers
12