A Team Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben stood up. "On that note, I'm heading back to my room. I guess I'll find out in the morning if all went well. Goodnight," he said to the others as he left.

Jim knew what they all wanted to do and after they left, he did the same thing, a vision of her peeling off the tight red dress revealing her incredible naked body. He exploded as the vision of her lust-filled face looked up at him.

* * * * *

Ashley lay on her back between the two men feeling some of Carl's cum still leaking out of her pussy. She wondered what she was capable of having let a man cum in her mouth for the first time and a perfect stranger cum inside her pussy. 24 hours ago, had anyone suggested she'd allow that, she'd have slapped them. On top of that, she rarely came when making love with Larry, but came twice with these men. She felt the two different hands on each of her breasts, her nipples still raw and excited. She reached over to stroke each man's cock and gasped. "You're both hard again...already? I was going to get back to my room to get some sleep," she sighed, "but I'm guessing you want to go again."

Bruce grinned, "You have no idea," he said as he easily pulled the small woman on top of him. She never hesitated as she grabbed his cock, pressed the head against her wet slit, and lowered herself onto it.

The large man gripped those large tits as she leaned into him. "I think my friend would like to fuck your ass. Ever done that?" he asked Ashley.

The woman shook her head, "Never. But...do you have anything, you know lube?" She saw the grin on Carl's face as he rolled off the bed and headed into the bathroom.

"You're going to like it, but my God you're blessed with an incredible body. The most perfect tits I've ever seen," he sighed.

"Thank you," she said softly, "I meant it when I said after years of marriage I was wondering if I still was attractive to men."

Bruce laughed, "You have it in spades. It's been years since I've made love to anyone as beautiful as you are."

Ashley leaned down and kissed the man, again feeling that arousal as she pressed against all that flesh. His tongue was plump and soft as she opened her mouth. She'd momentarily forgotten about Carl when she felt the cool gel press against then into her ass. She looked back as the man pressed his cock against her virgin ass. "Ooooohhhh, fuck!" she gasped as he pressed harder and the head popped inside her. She found herself relaxing and liking the feeling of two cocks filling her up.

"Christ! Oh, fuck!" Carl grunted as he has finally able to bury his cock inside the woman's rectum. "Is it ok for you?" he asked.

Ashley nodded, her head down, "It's really tight but it's fine...it's starting to feel good," she sighed. "It might change how I feel about my favorite cookie though, the Double Stuff cookies," she chuckled.

"And on that topic, it won't be long before you have a double cream filling," Bruce smiled.

Ashley torqued her pelvis against the two cocks and the three soon had a good rhythm going. "Oh god! Fuck me. Fuck me hard and cum inside me," she panted.

Carl's pace quickened as he leaned over her back. The tight ring gripped his cock and he could feel Bruce's cock through the thin membrane. He wanted this to last, but seeing the sheen of sweat on the woman's back, hearing the passionate grunts it was a lost cause. "Fuck, I'm, uuuunnnngggg, uuuunnnnggg, aahhhh," he groaned, slamming hard against the woman's ass.

Ashley felt momentarily crushed as Carl spasmed inside her ass but was relieved when he gave a final moan and pulled out, staggering into the bathroom. She felt freer to ride the hard cock in her pussy when she had a thought, "You want to cum in my ass also?" she asked.

"Damn!" the man said nodding, "Your ass was the first thing I noticed about you at the booth. You were bending over to get brochures, then you stood and I saw these," he moaned, his hands gripping her tits. He reluctantly let go as the blonde pulled herself off his cock, lined up the throbbing member with her ass before lowering herself onto him.

Bruce never felt anything so tight in his life, never saw a more erotic vision looking between those creamy thighs at the swollen pussy. He felt himself getting closer so he suggested she lie face down.

Ashley never felt so vulnerable as she did this night with two horny men taking her anyway they wanted, her legs opened wide offering her holes to a virtual stranger. She pressed her ass up against the fat shaft as the large man lay on top of her. If Larry could see her now, she idly thought. Would he be jerking off? Would he be pissed? She suspected he'd be urging the two men to fuck her harder.

Carl cleaned up and came back into the bedroom. "Fuck her Bruce. Fuck that ass. Isn't it great?" he asked. Ashley was face down on the bed, her legs flopping in the air to each side as the huge man thrust his cock into the woman's rectum aggressively.

She'd never felt so used, degraded. That was the term, degrading, but rather than upsetting her it triggered another orgasm. "Aaaaaahhhh, ffffuuuuuuccccckkk!" she cried out as the most full-bodied orgasm of her life ripped through her. She'd never had an orgasm without some clitoral stimulation and never thought it possible, but it was incredibly intense regardless.

Bruce felt the woman writhe beneath him feeling powerful, virile. He roughly slammed into her hearing her pleasured grunts. Not only did he get the opportunity to fuck one of the more beautiful women he'd even met but he knew she'd always replay the incredible fucking she'd received from both of them. He wanted to see those tits again so he pulled out of her ass.

Ashley let herself be laid on her back, her legs being pushed up towards her head as Bruce reentered her ass. She'd never felt so open and vulnerable with her legs not only spread wide but with her knees by her shoulders, her ass was easily speared by the large man. His stomach was rubbing against her clit with each thrust and she felt another orgasm coming on.

The aching in Bruce's balls began increasing rapidly and he heard Ashley's breathing become more rapid. He tried to hold off, but with a cry, he felt the powerful release.

Ashley ground against the man as he grunted over and over, orgasming herself realizing this was the fourth load of cum emptied inside her body. She had a brief thought that she needed to tell her husband how exciting this night had been, but...how?

After the three cleaned up, Ashely hugged each man, "I need to get back to my room and get some sleep." She picked up her dress, "I cannot believe I let myself go like that."

Bruce smiled, "I never expected that also, but it was the best night of my life," he said. He looked down at his 350 lbs., "and I'm afraid I don't get many offers."

The blonde came over and kissed the man, stroking his flesh, "Don't sell yourself short. You're both incredible lovers. I've never come close to feeling so fucked."

Carl came over and pressed himself against the woman's ass. He kissed the back of her neck, "Stay. We will let you sleep...some," he whispered.

Ashley felt the growing masses against her and pressed back. "Oh well, sometimes sleep isn't the most important thing in the world."

* * * * *

The four men watched their coworker walking carefully towards their breakfast table. Ben chuckled, "I guess we don't need to ask her how far she let them go last night. She looks thoroughly fucked."

Ashley wondered how she'd be able to sit in the plane seat. Perhaps it had been a bad idea to spend the night as both men took turns fucking her every which way and she'd gotten no sleep. She had just an hour to get back to her room, clean up, shower, and meet her team for breakfast. She blushed furiously as she came up to the table and plopped down the order. "Next time, one of you guys can take one for the team," she sighed as she gingerly sat down.

"Jim said it was two for the team," Ben chuckled. "You look like hell. Did you ever get back to your room?"

The blonde groaned, "No. I mean, I did an hour ago but...fuck!" she blushed. She reached into her bag, pulling out the order. "This hits our quota," she sighed.

Jim took it and whistled. "1,990 licenses? That might be our best sale ever," he said. "I'm sorry you had to do that but it was for the good of the team."

Ashley nodded, "If any of you ever tell anyone about this I'll rip your balls off...got it?" she stared at each man. "Plus, I never cheated on Larry before and never will again so this is it. Never again."

The three men nodded. "I get it. My lips are sealed." Blair said as he looked hard at the other men.

* * * * *

The girl grabbed her phone and got up from the table seeing who it was, "I miss you, honey. I should be home around 7 and perhaps we can have a nice romantic dinner," Ashley said into the phone, "Really? Now?" she looked over at the TV. "Wait, the weather is coming on now. Guys, Larry said they're getting a blizzard back home...shit!"

The four looked at the TV and saw that O'Hare was being closed and all flights canceled.

"Fuck! You're right. Three feet?" she asked. "Crap. We'll have to get rooms. I'll call you back when I find out where we'll be staying...what? You've always thought that was dumb, but sure," she said softly. She looked to see if the others were within hearing, "I did. It's in my bag...ok, I'll be naked and ready for your call," she smiled. She felt her nipples harden as she hung up. Lary had never once wanted to engage in phone sex and he must be truly horny to want it tonight. She'd do a video chat so he could watch her play with the toy.

Jim was on the phone looking more and more frustrated. Finally, he nodded and looked at his three employees. "Hang on, hold that room while I check." he held the phone against his stomach, "There's just one room left in town. A one-bedroom with two king beds," he looked directly at Ashley, "You ok with this? I mean, we might be able to get a cot sent up."

The blonde nodded, "I guess. Don't bother. A king is fine, as long as whoever it is respects boundaries. I'm so tired I'll be fine even with three snoring men in the room." She felt six eyes scanning her body and knew what they were thinking, "and you all behave yourselves."

Ashley dialed and walked over to the other side of the restaurant, "I guess our session will be off tonight. There's just one room left and I'll be sharing it with the guys...no! No, not a chance," she hissed. "Are you out of your mind?" she asked. "I have to work with them...see them on a daily basis...Larry...Larry, I can't...I do, I mean sure, it would be fun, but..." she looked over at her co-workers, "Maybe they're not interested," she laughed hearing her husband's response. "Ok. If you are serious...I will, yes, everything," she sighed. "No, I'm not recording it. I'll do it but it needs to look like one thing led to another if you get my drift...I love you too and you owe me."

The tall blonde walked back to the table feeling naked seeing how the men were looking at her. She saw hope on their faces knowing she'd be sharing a bed with one of them. "I might need to go shopping since I didn't bring nightclothes. I always sleep in the nude." she laughed seeing their looks and the protests telling her not to put herself out.

Tom looked at the others, "Don't bother. Sounds like an unnecessary expense. I think we need to make our co-worker feel as comfortable as possible, it would be rude to flaunt our pajamas around her, don't you think?"

* * * * *

Ashley collapsed into her first-class seat and was out cold before the plane even left the gate. Her last thoughts were about the three men using her every which way and what put her to sleep was counting the loads of cum she had injected into her cunt, ass, and mouth over the last 36 hours. When Larry watched the video perhaps he could get a more accurate count. She got up to 22 before she spun off.

12