A Techies Wonderland Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"You sure?" I whispered back.

"Uh huh." Was all she said before pushing her lips back against mine, practically devouring my lips.

"Slow down." I whispered, as I pulled my head back from her face. "Don't rush it, just enjoy it."

"Ok." She whispered as I slid my hands up to her arms, gently pushing her back. I looked around the room and saw a pile of boxes in the corner and started backing that direction, pulling her along with me by her arms. I turned her around and then gently pushed her back until she had to sit on the boxes. She leaned back until she was on her elbows and then spread her legs wide, expecting me to just step between her legs and stuff it in. She was in for a surprise.

I stepped between her legs, my hard cock pressing against her already wet pussy lips and leaned down over her, gently kissing her lips, her eyes registering confusion. I slowly began kissing down her cheek, working my way slowly to her neck, each kiss a tiny soft wet connection of my lips against her smooth chocolate colored skin. My breath seemed to raise little goose bumps on her body as I slowly kissed my way down to her huge tits. I had no idea how big they really were, but for now what I knew was that they were easily larger than any I had ever had my hands on.

I began kissing slowly around one breast, working closer and closer to her areola, each nearly as large as my palm, with a nipple centered in it that was as large around as my pinky sticking out twice as far.

"Oh god." Coryn moaned as my lips finally closed around her nipple and sucked it deeply into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around and around her hard nipple, teasing the sides and her puckering areola. After long seconds, I clamped my lips around her nipple and pulled it, stretching her big tit up from her body several inches before letting it go to snap back down, drawing a deep intake of breath from her followed by a soft moan. I could feel her hands trying to grip my short hair, and her hips trying gently rock her wet lips against my hard cock.

I kissed down the deep V between her huge tits and up the other massive mound of soft chocolate colored skin. I kissed a long slow trail around her breast finally reaching her nipple and sucking it into my mouth.

I felt one of her hands slip between us, grasping my cock and pushing it down toward her pussy. I felt her wet pussy lips close around my mushroom head as she rubbed it up and down her pussy, searching for just the right spot. I felt her heels grip my ass and pull me toward her as my head settled into the entrance to her tunnel, and then pull me into her.

I continued to suck her hard nipple while my hips began to push my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh my god yes." She moaned loudly as I started sliding deeply into her, my mouth working one big nipple while my hands squeezed and mushed around on the huge mammaries. Her hips responded to my strokes, rocking up and down in time with my long slow drives into her. "Yesssss. Fuck me!" She moaned again.

Her feet remained hooked on my ass, pulling me harder into her with each stroke, my hips smacking into her big round ass, making her whole body shake and her huge tits jiggle in my hands.

I pulled my face from her right breast and moved back to her left one, sucking her nipple into my mouth and gently nibbling it. "OHHHHH FUCK!" She squealed as I pulled on her nipple and allowed it to slide between my teeth.

Her hot wet pussy seemed to be alive with sensations as she rocked her hips, each stroke seeming to rub me a different way inside her. I knew I was getting close, but worked hard to try and hold back until she came. I let go of one of her tits and slipped a hand between us, finding her clit with my finger and rubbing it back and forth while I continued to stroke in and out of her.

"OH shit oh shit oh shit!" she squealed as my finger rubbed her clit feverishly, my cock pistoning in and out of her, barely restraining from unloading into her.

"OHHHH FUCK I can't hold back any more." I groaned, letting go of her tit with my teeth.

"Do it. I'm right there!" She practically growled.

"OH SHIT!" I grunted, my body bucking and slamming my cock deep into her where it swelled and pumped a shot of cum into her pussy. My body bucked time and again, pumping what I had left into her before I sagged against her, our chests pressing together and her sweaty tits sliding around against my chest.

"Oh god that felt good." She panted. "God that felt good."

"Yeah, it did." I said between gasps for breath.

"So tell me. Compared to Elaine and Suzanne, how was I?" She asked breathlessly.

"I'd never compare you. That wouldn't be fair. Every woman is different, not better or worse, just different." I said when I could breathe a little again.

"So you're not disappointed?"

"Why would I be disappointed?"

"I don't know. I just figured I wasn't all that good."

"I think you were very good. Made me cum didn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"You came too, right?"

"Uh huh."

"So that's all that mattered." I said, leaning down to give her a little kiss.

"Okay." She said quietly. "I guess we need to go back to work before we get in trouble."

"Probably." I answered, pushing myself up and backing up to pull my softening cock from her.

"Chris?" She asked, as I pulled her hands to help her back up.

"Yeah?"

"Would you want to do it again with me some time?"

"I think you should find someone your own age, but yeah, I would."

"Good." She whispered, stepping against me to give me one more hug and quick kiss.

I followed her out of the bolt room and then headed to the bathroom to clean up a little. I was still washing things off when Pat walked in, her perky breasts bouncing as she walked past, giving me a good looking over as she did.

"Had some fun did you?"

"Just helping out a friend." I answered as I used some paper towels to dry my cock.

"Hmmm. Remind me to have friends like you." She said with a chuckle.

"Any time you want...well any time after today." I answered before turning and walking out before I got into something I couldn't complete.

"I'll take you up on that!" I heard her call before the door closed behind me.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers
12