All Comments on 'A Tempting Vacation Ch. 10'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
kickapoo78kickapoo78almost 14 years ago
finally!!!

Thanks for picking up the story. Every now and again I've checked the series to see if anything new has come up and I'm pleasently surprised to find a new chapter. Great writing, great character consistance and development. Can't wait for more, hopefully sooner than a few years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

Imagine my surprise when I saw that you picked up this story again! Best series story on this site.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007almost 14 years ago
Welcome back, Jack

Welcome back, Jack. I didn't think you had submitted a story in years, and, sure enough, it had been six years. What prompted your return, may I ask?

Your subtle psychological interplay between characters is terrific. The slow, steady building of tension is also noteworthy. The sexual imagery is awesome too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is a great series ... thanks for continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for continuing

This was one of my favorite stories here, and I've often been disappointed that it was never finished. So glad to see you take it up again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Woo!

This is my favorite series! Really glad it's getting finished up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Finlay you are back...

welcome back Jack

SeaScramSeaScramalmost 14 years ago
Ha Ha! The Master Teaser

is back, well, at least for the moment, to tease us again with the elusive hope that this series might ultimately achieve a climax.

But, will it be another six years before the next part?

Or will we get the promised additional pages before too, er, LONG...?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, whether our tension will ever achieve release!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Thank you for the new addition. Can't wait to read more. Oh and I'm sure my husband will be thanking you as well. ha ha!

SjappoSjappoalmost 14 years ago
Good to see you

Welcome back Jack.

You're stretching Ron's gullibility a bit but boy can you write.

TeddyrandalTeddyrandalalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for keeping the story going

Awesome story thanks for keeping the story going! I can't wait for what's to come.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 14 years ago
Six years?? And people give me crap for taking too long between chapters!

Talk about your weapons-grade writer's block! Jesus, dude. :-)

Welcome back. Whatever possessed you to leave, damn it to hell. Whatever brought you back, buy it a beer. Leaving us hanging the way you did back in '04, yep, this story definitely remained in need of another chapter... or six.

Though this chapter ten didn't quite go where I was expecting or even hoping - I was looking forward to more Pam and Beth teaming up to tease Ron - it was still a worthy addition to the series. One positive development here is Ron's burgeoning awareness of the power he has over Beth. For him to remain utterly naive and innocent would be silly at this point, so it's good to see him wanting to step up and become more of an active participant in her little games.

Again, great to have you back. Now don't be in such a hurry this time to eat and run.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!

I can't believe you're back and finishing this story! I've read the first parts several times and had long despaired of seeing any more.

Some of the very hottest stories on this site, and the new chapter is every bit as good as the previous ones.

Very excited that there's hope of still more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for another wonderful chapter. I recall reading through the stories many years ago and had always hoped you would come back some day and add more.

I had to take a second and let you know you are a fantastic writer and I consider your work the finest, best example on this site. Thank you, and I look forward to reading more.

Thumper17Thumper17over 13 years ago

Thank heaven, I was really hoping you'd come back. Don't stop yet!

BGeorgeBGeorgeover 13 years ago
Wow, another chapter in one of my favorite series!

I had long ago given up hope of this series ever being continued or finished, and now I see a new chapter! Great writing as always, and extremely erotic.

Keep the new chapters (and all your readers) coming (and cumming)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for returning and continuing this fantastic series. Another wonderful addition please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Characters

Love this story. Does anyone else ever imagine who the characters would be if played by actors? I always think of Beth as Eva Longoria and Pam as maybe Diane Lane when she was in Unfaithful.

Anyone any other ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is a great story and the only bad thing that I have to say is that they would be drinking fruity island drinks like Goombay smash or Bahama mamas other than that its great.

JackKingJackKingover 13 years agoAuthor
Characters....

I like the 7/26 anon attempt to match the characters to stars. I haven't really done that when writing the story, but I have at times imagined who would "play in the movie".

I can see Jenny McCarthy or Nicolette Sheridan as Beth (lean and fit blonde, with a sexy attitude)

For Pam, I can envision a short haired Courtney Cox

and for Amy I like either Denise Richards (think Wild Things) or Alyssa Milano.

Of course, a younger, more well-endowed version of me always gets the part of Ron!!

Thanks for reading my stories.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing stuff!!!

I give you two thumbs up, 5 stars, an OSCAR, an EMMY and anything besides... You are probably one of the best writers on Literotica... When does the movie come out?? Have you pitched your stories to an Anime House...?? Maybe they can do the movie... !!! PLEASE CONTINUE THE SERIES!!!

XodanXodanover 13 years ago
Nice to see the follow up....

... of that great story (after some years).

The pure teasing chapters are already very goods, and I really loved the two where Beth lost control with Ron.

Thanks for you'r writting and this time keep posting !

HarmonicaHarmonicaover 13 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 11!

This is a great story! Wonderful to see another chapter after all this time. Please let there be another chapter soon -- we have been waiting six years for Amy to leave Ron alone with these two cougars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

Please dont keep us waiting and post more of this storie.

It is simply magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously?

You said a few weeks back in June. I'm guessing we wont' see more until 2014. When do we get chapter 11???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
your own good time

Don't rush it Jack, if you need time then just take it. Everyone has to wait for perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm with the most recent poster.... You've crafted a terrific series, and it'd be a shame to see it rushed off to appease the more trigger happy audience members.

Patience.

and thank you... delightful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more!

More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I was pleasantly surprised to see the 10th chapter after such a long time.

Great fun to get all excited by this new chapter.

It's an awesome story.

I hope you keep on publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pleeeeease, don't keep us waiting for more!

PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delighted

I couldn't believe it when I checked in and saw that Chapter 10 had arrived after all this time. A Tempting Vacation is simply the best story series on all of Literotica - and the way it shifts point of view is brilliantly crafted. I can't wait for more - and for Pam and Ron to finally get it on. Please don't give up!

starman2718starman2718over 13 years ago
Great Series!

Lots of laughs and great sex! Well written too! I hope to see more real soon. There are so many things you can do with this. I'd like to see a chapter where Amy and Beth finally get together as well as a chapter where Pam and Beth get together as well as a chapter where Pam, Amy and Ron finally do it. Please don't keep us waiting so long!

mememe621mememe621over 13 years ago
Truly excellent

The best chapter yet. Really well done. Hope you keep the series going.

Mattbryce2000Mattbryce2000over 12 years ago
About time

It's been torturous to see this poor boy teased and tormented so much. It was nice to see him take some initiative and finally get some. The teasing was hot and all, but something about a guy slamming a chick against a wall and fucking her brains out is just sooo satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Stuff

Please keep writing. This is the best I have read in a long time. The dialogue is great. Are people really like this? Maybe but often subconsciously.

I love the story. Thank you

Loftus.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 11 years ago
A wonderful "topping off" to a great tease

I thought only poor Ron was bein teased, until I realised that I am being too!

A fun finish to this part of the adventure...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Best read amongst the voyeuristic stories ; outstanding series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I had a cock like Ron … I think mine is thick like his and would feel good stretching Beth and Pam, but it is pitifully short and doubt it would satisfy the depths of their cunts. I’m sure Beth could take the lil thing balls deep no problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous