All Comments on 'A Terrible Mistake'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Three sick puppies

No sympathetic characters here. No one to give a rat's ass about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sorry I wasted my time!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Enjoyed the inconclusive conclusion

Day by day, mebbe, mebbee not felt right for this ending. The couple and the friend were all out of their emotional deph. The repercussions going on and on long after the taboo act. Nice !

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Fire

Play with fire you will get burnt, fantasy and reality are very different it needs a very strong relationship and much discussion before embarking on this kind of adventure.

Can be good or a disaster, good writing callmesparky.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Stupid idiot. When a fantasy becomes reality many times it fucks up everything. Yes they stopped in the end, but it will always be on their minds. Not a great way to live.

No Rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrible story.

One star.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
Prolog at the end of the story?

Says it all.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
I predict that this couple will not be together in 5 years

They will be divorced in 5 years. He opened a door that was not shut properly. He was willing to use her to satisfy his own fantasy after she told him not to. His fantasy was more important to him than her feelings. She was ready to leave him after a week of having sex with another guy. Their relationship is built on pretty shaky ground. If sex with your spouse becomes more important to you than your actual relationship then you are headed for a divorce.

She will cheat again. Maybe not with Tyler, but she'll do it again. Over time he will not pound her as hard and she will get the itch for that illicit feeling of wanton behavior. What really needs to scare him is the fact that she was ready to leave him after a week. If she gets into a long term affair, they are finished.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
The old...

Be careful what you wish for. Been done before but this is an above average effort. Well done 4*

When are commenters going to realize that just because you write a story it doesn't mean you:

A- have participated in the story

Or

B- condone the behaviour of the characters.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The big mistake....

He made a mistake, letting her fuck his friend, but she made one even bigger: didn't divorce him as soon as his friend told her that her husband told him, he could fuck her!!! She should leave the house that instant and divorce. After divorce she could think about her life...And I agree with almost all comments: First he and than she destroyed this marriage. They have only 5% of chances it will survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good one...

Once the wife has been to town "so to speak" she will always relive the encounter...She will never forget the joy, in this case. believe me I still see the look in her eyes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent story

As a long time reader, I am not a fan of cheaters, swappers or swingers. This fetish of watching some other guy, even a friend fuck your wife (his) in this story has no erotic grappling for me. This is the best story I have read regarding this bullshit fantasy. This story should be a 10 and put into a special category of what can happen when you break your ultimate promise (vows) Just incredible to read I had to save it. There is no pleasure from sharing or swapping or what ever fucked up fetish Jess had. Will the story couple last, like the story said, time will tell. Counseling will help and honesty will be the healer. This will be a learning lesson, your wife loves you or you would not be the husband. The wife gave her body, soul, heart and womb to you and only you, just as you did with what ever you had, your wife happily and with excitement took it too. My words of thought, cherish your spouses, honor your vows and love the rare partnership you have been given. I doubt there will be a next chapter, but I hope they have a few children and live a long life to have grand children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bizar

These things never ever happen to normal people. The woman is always more than beautiful, the man is a fool. But I think this never happens in the decribed manner.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Crap story line but lines like this make them even worse:

"I didn't make you fuck Tyler, you did that all by yourself."

Of course he did, short of a gun he did everything within his power to brainwash the two if them into fulfilling his fantasy. He uses the same technique to get her to break it off. The fact that he can't come clean and admit his responsibility in it makes him an idiot. It would be in her best interest to divorce him, and, as much as I hate to admit it, the better man moved away.

user110user110over 9 years ago
she should have left him

a man trying to give his wife away doesn't deserve her in the first place. in RL, willing cucks are sociopaths, not wimps. otto bauer pimped his now-ex-wife (audrey hollander) too. watch any of her videos. think he loved her? look at her face when she and he are interviewed together.

you dont give away anything you consider precious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the sparky truth about this author is revealed

he is a wimpy self cuck.

all his tales are crap,,now know why

wimpy cucks as u r,,can't author a worthy tale.

go tonque some anus

1 star

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
I agree with lookingforit

The husband wants to play the victim and pass of some of the blame on the wife. He did everything in his power to get them to fuck. She made several attempts to derail that action and he kept pushing. He is an idiot and it is hard having empathy for him.

However, I still doubt her love for him. If their entire marriage was worth a weeks worth of sex with his best friend, then she is either very shallow or their relationship is built out of straw. They are in for a painful future.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
She doesn't love Tyler, then she thinks she loves Tyler.

It's just sex, them it's not just sex. She lover her husband with all her heart (which is idiotic since she can't love someone with ALL her heart and love some else) them she thinks she loves...well you get the idea.

This is supposed to be a grown ass woman not some 15 yr old drama queen. Get your characters consistent.

1/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Read the first two sentences.

Stopped and moved on. Reading some of the comments, I'm glad I did. No vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That nonny is an idiot

it IS well written. But it's still TROLL bait. 4*

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed the

Story but storyline just made me angry! How can ANY man want to see his wife getting fucked by another man if he actually loves her????

I know I know everyone has their own ways, to each their own, it takes all kinds! And all that! I JUST DONT GET IT !

If you put your hand in a meat slice, it probably will get it off .... SO DONT DO IT!

I enjoyed it cuz it was somewhat a hopeful ending!

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
great story

what I got out of this story is that he had a fantasy of seeing his wife fucking someone else. I feel lots of husbands have that fantasy but most don't act on it. the problem with acting on it is what happens in the story. men see sex as a physical act while most women see it as emotional act. from what I see in the story is that she got caught up in the naughtiness of it and just let her mind control her. sure she felt something for him but looks to me it more like she was living her wild side of life not her married side of it. he was wrong in leaving that night and not talking to her after she got up in the morning. keep on writing

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
what a moron

i got no problem with the wife. this is all on the total fucking idiot that is her husband. what kind of idiot would do this. while i personally dont think i could swap, their is no fucking way i could watch my girl with another man.if you got this dumb thought in your head (big if i know) dont have her sleep with any one you know.that would make a big mistake into a world ending one. what the hell would they do if tyler didnt go away. what if he told all their other friends. this was really stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sloppy thinking

The psychology of the self-appointed cuckold is well known; this mental illness is related to the oedipal desire to continue to be humiliated that he can't have his "mommy". That said, the story is all over the place. The lying & deceitful conduct of the "husband" plays out as it should. He achieves his final joy in cleaning up after the other man. A sloppy, sick story that should satisfy the fetish crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Husbands a dope , who would want to wAtch someone you love being fucked by someone else. It only can end bad with a broken marriage ,lost friendship and emotions that will be forever. This could only work if there is no love between them and they don't care about each other. The action is the same as cheating and the consequences will be u repairable.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Powerfully written

I hate everyone in it but have not sworn off the author, because he has talent.

The storyline is the one that I dislike most of the well-known ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Prolog at the end of the story?

Yeah. You can't pass that off as a typo.

<P>

Also, FYI, when a paragraph doesn't begin with a quotation mark, that’s an indication by the writer that it’s narrative. EVERY paragraph of dialogue must begin with a quotation mark, but only the last one gets a closing mark. Shit, I knew this by the time I was 10. This is not a “Oh, I’m not a professional writer” item, it’s basic, basic English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the storywas good. Written well and the discription of what happened

was done well. The idea is crazy and the outcome was sort of predictable. She got hooked on another man's cock and since this was only her second cock to ever enter her body she went crazy!! I wonder if a second chapter should be written when she sort of explores other men and their cocks. She tells her husband he has to deal with it since he started her on this trail. She just has to have different cocks once in awhile. Say maybe 3 or 4 times a year. or when she meets a guy she becomes interested in. The husband loves he totally and allows her to have these cocks. Another chapter or 2 or 3 might be in order just for the lust of it! She begins to love the different feeling of thicker or longer or both inside her pussy and her husband watches each sex session ! It would make a great masturbation story for most of us who read these stories for the release. The cry babies and bitchers will go nuts, but then maybe that's another reason to write more chapters to really pussy them off. hehehehhe. Just saying it might be fun to continue this story and have the wife explore her needs now.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
I liked i and enjoyed the sex part

I gave you a 5 for a good story. And your description of the sex and the fucking between the best friend and the wife got me off. That's why I come here to read and masturbate,. I'm not a prude and I don't BS or cry about the stories I use them for what they were written for, orgasms

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would love to read an interracial version of this story

As above

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Not Lying!

Sweetie did NOT lie about dressing up for Hubby. Yeah, she did see through the 'dinner with a good friend' excuse. She DID go shopping expecting the seduction. However, it WAS for Hubby ... to show Hubby exactly what he was risking. Sweetie KNEW that Suitor would take her straight from her working all day in the garden, sweaty and dirty with unkempt hair!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Addendum

Sorry, hit the 'submit' too soon.

I especially appreciate that she wore a sensous black dress (and accessories), but if and when Suitor was successful, she was prepared with virginal white, brand-new undies.

robt1446robt1446over 9 years ago

She should have left him and took him for every thing she could get. He deserved that and a whole lot more. Tyler should have beat the shit out of him for good measure.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
I took 24 hours

To think about this story. I usually don't like cuck stories, but this story is a warning. I love cautionary tales and maybe this story will help put a little doubt in the mind of someone contemplating loaning out his wife. The story could have also been called 'Be careful what you wish for!' Five stars

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Warning to stupid husband's !

This is a cautionary tales and maybe this story will help put a little doubt in the mind of a stupid husband contemplating loaning out his wife to a man who is better looking, taller wealthy, bigger cock, better lover etc. The story could have also been called 'Be careful what you wish for!'

Why do stupid husband's wamt to explore the out off body experience of being a voyeur watching their eife fuck a better man.

If this is the case then make sure it is a stranger who you will never meet again, or get some ( preferably a woman ) to video you snd your wife making love.

Tgst esy you watch the video back !

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Don't try this at home!

Why would she go back to Jess? He was willing to give her away and Tyler is no better than Jess. He was willing to fuck another man's wife in their bed in front of him. Sure Brittany can find a better man than either of these morons. Then again, without that there would not be a story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Sionds familiar

To other cautionary tales and i'lll say again that im pretty sure that i dont know a single adult mature womsn retarded enough to fall in lust with a dick and sex forsaking love and her mates dick. Now out there somewhere i imagine that there is a lousy lover with a below average dick who lost his woman cause he neglected to learn how to make love with passion or fuck her with abandon... He kinda lost what he didnt take care of.... Boodeehoo for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What an ass!

You push your wife to fuck your best friend. End of marriage! He opens pandora a box and all hell slips thru. This guy in this story deserves what he gets. She should have left him after he turned his fantasy into reality. There by destroying there bond and she finding the sex intoxicating enough to fall for tyler

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I thought this was another chuck story but it really isn't !

Just one thing to say ,what a Moran , destroying a great marriage for a fantasy gone bad

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
A hell of his own making....

Yeah, I know different strokes for different folks but for the life of me I don't understand the "need" to see your wife, your life partner, your best friend have sex with another man or men.

It's beyond me but from the number and kinds of stories I've seen here it seems to be a common fantasy. I can't read them and even this one I had to skip through. Very painful stuff.

The writing is good and I could read more from the author. I'm just too much of a wuss to read the watch your wife screw or get gangbanged stuff. Jess doesn't deserve her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Male 41 - 50?? Really

Haven't had a women in your life since what, 30? For a women to behave this way she would have to be 100% completely mentally insane. Sex doesn't work this way sparky, women don't lose their minds over sex. Just like you, a supposed male don't either. We're not animals in heat. My best friend fucks my wife the second time without my permission... I cave his fucking skull in with a baseball bat... which by the way is why people don't do this shit. Wife goes over to best friends house... I pour acid on her face and whisper in her ear that 'now she'll never be fucked again'... But only in middle aged, fat loser's minds do people lose all control and do shit like this. Once again, this story has NOTHING erotic about it, NOTHING sexy, it is a story about pain and humiliation posted by someone who gets off on pain and humiliation because their own life sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't care for

that story at all. Stupid husband. Stupid wife. Not really a friend.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Logical conclusion to the cuck fantasy

Nothing but pain, hurt, and long term resentment and problems. CMS captured the stupidity and consequences very well.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 9 years ago
Be careful what you wish for!

The husband got what he deserved. No man should let his wife screw another man. The wife should have left him and stayed with Tyler.

erotikoserotikosover 9 years ago
Good story!

Ah, the tale of unintended consequences! Life is full of them, and you have captured the downside of wife sharing with a vengeance. Your story is well written and well told. Congratulations on a thought provoking piece, and do be careful what you wish for...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a fucking mess

h may as well divorce her or kill her..even if the former asshole friend did move away whoo knows when she will leave him and go to him again..he will never be the same with her and she will always want the other guy Unless he just quits loving her and from now on fucks her like a complete slut..he should also dress her like one Never love her when fucking just fuck her hard always and always treat her like you don't give a damn..if he cares for her shell leave him if he don't want that then one night on a wet road just hit a slick spot slide the car sideways and slam her side of the car into the biggest tree you can find then collect the insurance you have on her and find that wife you can love again and this time don't fuck up... her though she can never be trusted again as for the friend I hope when he left and disappeared I hope it was hubby that buried him far out to sea and made him shark food so he can never show back up to fuck up anyones life again what a friend he was with friends like him who needs enemies id have wore her pussy out and it would be big enough to drive a truck through when I did kill her id use fist and the biggest dildos on her as I fucked her ass as I could possibly find

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Maybe not the worst story that I've ever read...

... but definitely in the top ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great cautionary tale

Those that are tempted to swing, cheat, share, swap and think you will have a marriage? Need to wake up now, smell the coffee. Single people have one thing in common, after the one night stand, each goes their own separate ways never never splitting assets 50/50 There is no trust or commitment issues no partnership or exclusive ideas formed in a marriage. Want this way of life, stay single. If this couple is real and continues to remain husband and wife they can thank the stars of their love for each other.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Also, I say "Be careful what you wish for!"

How many marriages have been ruined and broken up by terrible mistakes like this. I'm glad for the ending. I wanted her to come back to Jess and stay because that's how it should be. Either they would have had to move away, or Tyler. Glad it was Tyler.

Very graphic and erotic! I like to hear the squish sounds and smell the bodily fluids. Some sentences should have been structured better. It's hard to get dialogue correct.

But spelling was good.

I gave it a 5. Now try to top this one! :)

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
You're right; I'm pissed!

Sickening! I thought you were safe to read. I literally feel physically ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what you should not do with your wife!!!

to the author , you got a lot of people pissed over this almost chuck story. he was a fool and destroyed his good marriage. that was not a mistake but a shmuck of a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You kidding?

Where's the revenge???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What I liked.....

.....best about this piece was that the torment and suffering that came from his sick, vile, stupid fantasy-come-to-life were only part of the bitter consequences.

Once the act was completed, the damage done, then sanity returned, the depth and breadth of the suffering he'd caused came home to roost.

He was right that she let the friend fuck her, but make no mistake, he bears the larger burden for all of his naked scheming.

In the end, although they are together, she's a house divided and continues to mourn the loss of that passionate love. The love he can't share with her and can't have from her....

And he must bear that knowledge for the rest of his life.

It's almost worthy of an afterword with a reality-check type of "moral to the story".

Now we all know that they aren't real people and it's just a story. So I think it a testimony to the caliber of your storytelling, that so many got so worked up over it.

In fairness, so did I. I just chose to separate my angst at the story from its author.

In any event, I find this kind of story tragic, unsavory and ugly.

It was somewhat redeemed by the middle part where they're apart. If you can't tell, I'm big on people understanding consequences. We get the choice, but cannot control the consequences of choice. You missed a chance for some retribution on the friend and I suppose the wife suffers as much as hubby. She needs to suffer, as after that night, does she pull back and try to work it out? No, she runs to buddy boys bed and shacks up for a week or two. I think she needs some more pain for that second act (and perhaps, her only real act of betrayal).

I don't think the end was very realistic, or even interesting. Just tragic.

But folks, that's life after profound stupidity and high risk behavior.

4*, but don't think for a minute that I thought well of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrible

These two let jealousy get the better of them and screw up their relationship. If you're really secure in your marriage, an extramarital fling or FWB is not a problem, it's an enhancement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would Have Been 5 Stars

But who calls the epilogue the prologue? Far out story. So glad you told it. Balls to the wall. That's what constitutes a fearless, true writer, one who Will outgrow this site. Thank you for having the cojones not to be limited by the small minds, and even smaller cojones, that populate this place.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Didn't like it but...

Here's what I think. Infidelity, no matter how you slice it is destructive. Starman got it; this is more like a little off the cuff morality play. Marriage is between two people, only two, no outsiders either openly like this one or behind the back. Marriage is fidelity, forsaking all others. Jess's stupid fantasy destroyed his marriage, his wife, and his own self-esteem.

Of course, the semen slurpers have to deal with this all the time. Oh boy! Get your best friends ooey gooey every time you go down on your sweetie. God how sick can some people be?

I can hear Tyler, "Hey Jess how'd it taste last night. I drank some pineapple before I slipped Brit the salami. Did it taste sweeter?"

I gave this story five on the off hand chance it might've pissed off a few of the 'happy cucksters'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gay

I think your,GAAAY just love the taste of Tyler sperm&B shit

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Regardless of the subject matter

This was simply poorly written. Unlikeable characters combined with terrible dialogue adds up to a story that was neither interesting or entertaining. It just wasn't fun to read. In the end who cared what happened? No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
65 true cuckolds

look at all the fags that liked this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gimme a Break

Why all the negativity

Many guys share this fantasy, and few have been lucky enoiugh to experience it. The moral of the story,"be careful what you wish for!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BLAME

He was more to blame than she was but make no mistake about it, that cunt shares some blame!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
6 true cuckolds

is what LW has become

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I want to say that this story resonated with me on a personal level. I related much to the main character and his wife felt a lot like my ex. I shared this fantasy with her, and though we never went through with it, the repercussions the characters went through were much like the issues my ex and I went through in our relationship.

I want to thank you. A truly meaningful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wimp

No real man wants to see his wife with another man, only wimps think that it is a turn on.All these so call fantasies are just another way of saying i am a wimp.Their are a lot of fantasies that don't involve others and are truly turn on's so maybe you should learn some before writing such stupidness...

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Don't you know me can't you guess my name.

One more time, don't open a door you can't close. With another man in the way, well fights on, the best man may not always win.

Oh I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Easy fix.

Secretly find Tyler.

Hold a gun to his head and force him to write a letter saying he never loved her.

Mail letter.

Kill Tyler. Hide the body.

Never do the wannabee cuck thing again.

Problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Reading the evolution of your stories, you should change your screen name to . . .

callmecucky. Noticed you really getting into describing a wife's detailed sex with her lover/bull, and humiliating the husband. Sorry if I'm wrong, but I get a vibe that you really like writing about this cuckold tension and anguish. This story was your worst, so far. You might want to reconsider just what message and feelings you are trying to convey in your stories. If you want to go completely cuck you will have lots of company on this site. Unfathomable to me. Just fucking unbelievable a "man" would think that way about his wife. Such males are an embarrassment to our species.

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

stupid and sad on the guys part.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Cuck A Doodle Don't!

What is with these assholes that encourage their wives to fuck/suck other men,often in front of them?! Don't they see that 1)Their wives lose respect for them 2)It's highly likely that the wife is going to fuck someone she finds far superior to hubby,and end up dropping him with a thud?! Imagine your sick fantasy,but DO NOT tell the wife about it,ask her to do it,or allow her to do it! Unless of course,you want to end up alone. ~ As soon as Brit admitted that she wanted to keep fucking and sucking Tyler even if they got back together,hubby should have wondered if she ever really loved him if she was so willing to continue hurting him,which she had to know she was doing. And if he absolutely had to have her back,he should have beat the ever-loving shit out of Tyler,(Better yet,hire a couple of tough guys to break his legs.) and run him the fuck out of town!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If you play with fire, even if you agree on it,

you will get burned and scars will remain forever. You can agree upon an a dangerous action, but you can't control the outcome.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
Jess is an all-out idiot.

He has a fetish. That fetish is to have someone else fuck his wife. Very, VERY dangerous. The guy's a moron. He should've just kept his fetish to himself. But he didn't. He kept begging his wife to fulfill this fantasy. Finally, she gave it to him after extreme protest and warning of the possible consequences. Alas, the dumbass goes through with it. If ever there was a fantasy for another man to bed your wife, proceed with extreme caution because that man could be better than you in the sack. What makes Jess a bigger idiot is that his wife, although not mentioned, was trying to protect him. She's a beautiful woman and could have whoever she wants. She chose to be a good wife to one man. He took that for granted over a stupid fantasy. Learn to appreciate what you have and don't expect more. Jess managed to put a ring on a hottie and she just so happens to respect him enough to stay faithful even when she gets offers and lustful looks probably daily. He should've been thanking almighty God himself for a woman like her every damn day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why put self in this spot

life too short.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Three Pieces of Shit

Yup all three of them are shit. The cheaters and the cuckold. They all chose to break the rules and the the marriage paid for it. You only get to go around once, there are no do-overs. They chose to stay in a crippled marriage, and they can suffer with it until the divorce or die. It will never be the same. They will never regain their honor.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Worse case scenario of what can

happen when you do some dumb shit thing like that. I think that each one was a caricature of real people, but it was an effective story. I didn't like what it was, but it was well written, I don't care about the English fetish people that haunt these sites like the emotional vampires they are. Keep writing, this is the only story you have that shows the male lead as a dumb piece of shit and that's okay with me. Write on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Idiot

Total screw up. Perfect, beautiful wife, marriage and everything dreamy and he lets a horny fetish fuck it up!

However, when the initial sexual encounter took place, please remember she came down stairs dressed very sexual and enticing(?), she warned Jess that the answer was no BUT - when she was pushed into dancing with Tyler (pushed-how hard), she, as any clever woman would, made Tyler work for his touches. She held off accommodating Tyler just enough to be convincing and with the booze let loose a little.

Finally, in bed and making love, notice how she talked to her husband, sarcastic, accusatory, demeaning and then...totally aroused and totally into making love (love not just fuck)!

The newness, the difference in style and technique, her anger at Jess for pushing this (yes pushing - but she had already secretly decided), she was confused and the extramarital sex was beyond euphoric and, of course, followed by a week long fuck session with Tyler at his house. Now, she feels guilty, LOVES the excitement, has some disrespect for hubby (she wouldn't have known these feelings if idiot hadn't pushed it) so what to do...well, she needed Jess to make all the needs and wants so that she didn't have to deal with the week long fuck fest and yes she enjoyed it and would certainly like to keep going BUT - she had a good life with Jess, a nice home, security and he wasn't a bad lover - just stupid!

Okay, she tried to get him to allow her visits with Tyler if they got together, she was clever about it but it didn't; work so...try to work it out!

Here's what will happen. He'll either be so nervous, worried about the maybe's/what if's that she'll slowly get irritated (keep to herself about it) and the love will quickly dissipate to where the loving marriage will no longer exist and they'll have to just each go in different directions. Another possibility and yes he is still, always will be, with guilty feelings and worried that his stature as a man is lessened in her eyes and somewhere later in time and maybe occasionally, she will discreetly meet attractive virile men and be able to enjoy some great sex with them...a Secret Hot Wife...Yes, he really fucked up...Idiot!!!

Apologize for the lengthy overview but I have met guys like this and I have (for real) seen some beautiful Brittany's divorce their husbands, leave them in ruins and eventually find and marry a real man. One in particular, happened to me and my dumb scruples of not playing in another man's sand box, kept me from accepting her precious and very soft advances, actually just to spend time with her but I knew we were attracted to each other and even though I had no respect for her husband, my idiotic scruples got in the way and YES - to this day, she and I would have been right for each other and I do wonder...does she think of me.

2nd Thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuckold, Cock Slut and So-Called Friend? All Fucked Up!

The husband deserved to lose the slut wife as she wanted something different without a doubt and his "buddy" was a hound for married sluts plus he was handed a freebie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guys who want their women to play with other men deserve to be single and in pain.

I mean, really, just how fucking stupid do you have to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well in the first place - he's a dumbass.

Secondly, he should have gone to see Tyler and promised him he'd never walk again if Tyler didn't leave his wife alone. And then mean it. And make Tyler believe it. Then divorce the cheating slut. No way he can ever trust her again. She WANTS the divorce. Just make sure she suffers the consequences of her actions. I repeat myself, Boy was he stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jess Is The One

I think most people have this correctly: that Jess is the one that destroyed their marriage. You cuck freaks (not Sparky) have no idea at all what a sensitive and beautiful thing marriage can be between two idealistic, culturally christian people. Yes, one single ugly event can ruin that trust and those other attendant delicate spiritual things that healthy people find so lovely and uplifting and worth living and striving for in marriage.

No sane man should think for a second that he can offer his wife up for such a sick and frankenstinian experiment without irreparable damage to the relationship being the outcome. On the other hand, if the two have already meted out to each other disrepect, bad language, and all sorts of horrible epithets, then I suppose this cuckold sickness would only be the last nail in the coffin of an already diseased marriage.

Notice how Jess gave Brit all sorts of blame!! That is proof positive that this sick bastard doesn't know shitall about the tenuous threads that hold a women's feelings and respect for her man. Yes, she may keep strong feelings for her man but the beauty will have faded and soured, like the painting of Dorian Grey.

Jess keeps asking her is this ok, is that alright. Sparky did an AMAZING job of describing the haze of unreality that overtakes Brit when she realizes that her man is tossing her to the wolves....never to return. She goes into the event and now returns a sex-crazed slut.

Make no mistake about it, the right amount of cock or pussy will turn anyone sex-crazed and confused and incapable of remaining sane and idealistic about their marriage. Jess fucked up and betrayed his wife's sensitive love and feelings of respect and personal safety and self-worth. He was an absolutely deranged and cuckold-obsessed freak who goaded and cajoled his wife into a situation where he could foist this twisted ritual upon her.

The apotheosis of the cuckold psychological attack is a spiritual toxin designed for exactly one purpose only: to ruin the idealism and beauty of marriage.

Sorry to get all 19th-century on all of you, but this is the truth of it.

With her husband's sickening betrayal manifest, Brit cracks and falls into a fugue state, narrating to him the blow by blow destruction of their sacred bond of marriage. Afterwards, she really never recovers her balance. She is constantly confused, simply opting for the one solid rock left in her world: more cock and sexual pleasure from a more honest man than her husband. She, as well as her marriage, will never be the same.

Sparky has done a great service to all people who might not understand the inherent dangers of the cuckold sickness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ha ha

what a moron!

ps. the thing at the end it's called EPILOGUE.

OnethirdOnethirdover 8 years ago
Thank you

Previous anon- you are so wise, knowing the difference between an epilogue and a prologue. Crawl back under your rock, now that you've enlightened us all. Very nice story- very intense; somewhat graphically wordy but I really enjoyed it.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
Good read about life and relationships

As can be seen by these "loving wives" stories wanting to watch your wife being fucked by another guy is high up on the fantasy list. There are many examples of couples who experiment in this way and their relationship continues to grow. These couples have learn't to accept we all have different sexual needs that aren't always catered for by our spouses. Separating the sexual needs from the every day living situation and a loving relationship equates to a happy marriage.

Then there are the unsuccessful relationships where the participants simply cannot live with the mental issues that men have in accepting that other men may actually be better lovers than themselves. When jealousy creeps in it fosters deep resentment that is hard to repair. And yes occasionally the wife will fall truly in love with a guy stud who may or may not be a family friend. Women are not men's chattels and they have a right to seek happiness in whatever form they choose. This was a good story which I am sure lots of readers enjoyed. Personally I find it hard to believe they could repair the marriage when the sex with Tyler was so intense but the author must have his reasons for ending the story line this way.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE COSMIC ATTRACTION AMONG THE SEXES

holds no boundaries nor makes any sense, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1%

@Ray Roberts Some sex magazin did an survey about the most popular sex dreams among the men. The wife wathing is not in the 20 first sexual dreams for men. 1% men's dream only.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
adultry foundation in relationships never has love

His mistake is saying and beliving that it is ok for wife to do another man. The creator has let all know this is wrong as he found out. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry, but....

this sort of sex game is very dangerous.... and stupid. If a man really loves a woman 'as a man' things like this would never occur.... If a man were to truly love a woman and have that love reciprocated in kind then this would never happen.... for a start he would NOT push his wife into it for the sake of his own, selfish gratification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No rules to the game

My ex and I played this game for 3 years. I watched her with about half a dozen guys and then it became her going out each weekend and "scoring" and coming home full of cum and torn panties and reeking of sex and booze. She claimed she sometimes did 2 or 3 guys in a night. The novelty eventually wore off after 3 years and she went out less, but when she did she would be gone from Friday to Monday morning.

One day I came home from work and after a very quiet supper she said she wanted a divorce. Shre had met someone and it was serious, etc,etc. It took about 2 months but I finally agreed. A year after our divorce I found out that she met this guy her first weekend out and they had been having an affair since then. Everything she told me was made up to please me about her having strange. She said I had given her away and this guy was there to claim my discard. She was right and I lost what could have been a good marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
only an utter moron would do this to his wife

he got what was coming to him.

idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF..

Just any man would love to see Hus wife under another man..

WTF...are all American husband wimpy like him and want dome one else to fuck them!?

In my country if the wife cheat...she along with her lover would probably end up dead...

I stopped reading and skipped to last page for comment after reading that statement...

This wimpy Ass of a husband should probably go hang himself...

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
Interesting story

Playing a game like this is like making a deal with the devil, you always get burnt in the end. The wife will always loose respect for the husband, emotional bonds will be made with the other party. Emotional bonds will be shattered with the husband. Divorce is very likely. When trying to realize a fantasy, be prepared to deal with the reality!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
They are both lowlife sluts

What did he expect to happen when he let someone else fuck his wife? And she had no respect for her husband after she whored herself out to his friend. They both deserve a crappy life after fucking each other over the way they did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That whore is really dumb like a bread...

They belong together. But please send them to a lonesome isle where they will not harm people with their existence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I would have just beat her fucking senseless

She trying to pretend that she wasn't a whore, but no one held a gun to her head. She's an adult and made her own decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

TWO PEICES OF SHIT THE IS THE BIGGEST ASS HOLE IN THE WORLD, THE WIFE IS THE LOWEST SCUM SUCKING WHORE IN THE TYLER IS JUST A GUY THAT WANTED TO FUCK HIS BEST FRIENDS WIFE THAT SAYS IT ALL,ALL LOW LIFES, NOT WORTH THE POWER TO BLOW THEM AWAY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TRUE REAL LIFE STORY

SERIAL CHEATING WIFE LOST POSITION AS HELENA MONTANA COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR BECAUSE OF INFO POSTED ON FACEBOOK PROFILE OF dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

She was cheating on husband with two other married men, still keeping in close contact with two previous lovers when she began pursuing a younger married student of hers simply because of his very muscular arms. He became so uncomfortable with her sexually charged attention that he pleaded with her to stop her sexual harassment. She didn't. Fact is she threatened to flunk him, insisted he meet with her, closed the door so theyWOULD NOT BE DISTRUBED-began rubbing herself on him-HE BOLTED FROM ROOM. SHE KEPT UP HARASSMENT. HE KEPT RESISTING. THE NEXT SEMESTER SHE DEMANDED SHE TEACH HIS SECTION OF TECHNICAL WRITING CLASS. DEMANDED HE MEET WITH HER. TRAPPED HIM AGAINST TABLE PRESSED 36C IMPLANTED BREASTS AGAINST HIM AND STARTED DRY HUMPING HIS LEG. HER FACE WAS JUST INCHES FROM HIM LONGING AND TRYING FOR KISS. HE STOOD FROZEN UNTIL SHE BACKED OFF THEN BOLTED

SHE UPPED THE ANTE

TOLD HIM HE WOULD DO WHAT SHE SAID WHEN SHE SAID OR SHE WOULD TALK WITH HER DEPT HEAD WHO WAS 60ISH FEMALE WHO HAD MADE COMMENTS ABOUT STUDENT DESPITE NEVER HAVING MET OR TALKED WITH HIM DEPT HEAD THOUGHT STUDENT WAS SEXUAL PREDATOR. INSTRUCTOR MADE IT CLEAR TO STUDENT SHE WOULD FALSELY ACCUSE HIM OF RAPE IF HE DIDN'T COMPLY WITH HER LUSTFUL ORDERS.

STUDENT GAVE IN. SHE RENTED LOVE NEST APARTMENT. SHE STARTED OTHER AFFAIRS BEGAN PURSUING ANOTHER MUSCULAR ARMED STUDENT. SHE DECIDED IT WOULD BE FUN TO DESTROY FIRST STUDENT. BEGAN SPREADING LIES THAT HE WAS STALKING HER EVEN THOUGH HE HAD STAYED AWAY AND THE ONLY CONTACT WAS PRECIPITATED BY HER

GET REST AND EVEN PHOTOS IF YOU WISH FROM FACEBOOK

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gut-wrenching to read

I think he was an idiot for putting his wife in that position. I think she was ridiculous in her over the top comments towards her husband while doing it. That said, I couldn't stop reading and putting myself in his position was horribly emotional for me. My stomach was in knots just thinking about it. Gives a strong argument that I should never consider sharing or swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The comments are written

By frustrated men and it shows. Honestly the men are way more to blame than people here like to believe. When someone says no over and over again, don't make them do it. It is so easy to have a hold over someone especially ehen theyre young and inexperienced like she is. Theres aldo the fact that she should have been able to trust him and THEM. the husband isn't that much of a victim. He had a fantasy that she said she didn't want to fulfill. He went ahead anyway. he only cared about himself and his friend cared about himself and the husband. They're all to blame, not just the woman even if it appeals more to your virility to only see women as vile. Pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous