All Comments on 'A Testament to Male Superiority'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where are the sports?

This story would have been a 100 if you had listed the Athletic programs of each school like you usually do in most of your stories.It makes them so much hotter!Please remember that next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FINE.

A big one or even better a long term in prison for giving out more atmospheric contamination with your shit stories than any road train ever did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Glimmer

I do believe there is a glimmer of hope,this is the first tale from sammy boy that is half readable,I wont say anymore at the moment in case its just a flash in the pan.I am a retired law enforcer,the nearest in your country is Federal Agent,specialising in the activities of International trucking outfits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Now we know why shit brain is what he is.

He is so supid that he believes the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Last Poster

Everyone needs and deserves a second chance,it is 1728 gmt at the moment,Tommorow IS ARMISTICE DAY in europe and I also hope in the USA forget all bad things about our fellows ,especially those that have given their lives ,the supreme sacrifice so that we may enjoy our lives for this one heartbeat.I could have used many submissions for this comment,but I chose this sam have a little think about your freedom,and the rest of us try to have a little bit of humility Please understand we are on this spaceship called earth,none of us can get off ,so lets for one day remember those that had such a short life that we may enjoy today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BLACK SLUT = UNDERAGE SAMUELX

STOP / DESIST / CEASE your nonsense writings! You are nothing more than an UNDERAGE worthless Black Slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Last Comment

SAM i now give you maximum points,the last poster you know not what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ALL BAD

Nobody is all bad ,the last comment shows your compassion,it could be you that have lost a son,daughter ,wife ,husband ,lover in this mess that the world is in .I ask you just for 24 hrs[not long is it]to be at peace with yourself and also the world that you live in .In 100 years from now none of those who can read this will be alive ,think about it last poster,in fact I think you have ,and you are terrified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry

Last comment was meant for BLACK SLUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hated you

SAM I hated you [if you are one person]but I dont now,IT WAS THE TRUCKERS submission that did it.When you are ready perhaps you may change your profile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HAND GRENADE

Hand grenade time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Iam back SAM

Rest of you take no notice,I have got the bastard ,the best thing is he knows it,and I am a real sadist,I told you all I would do it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

After reading this, I need brain bleach. Get help - seriously. And quit writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...