All Comments on 'A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 01'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
SWT3SWT3about 4 years ago
OMG....

You are perhaps the most erotic writer that I have discovered anywhere. I so love your attention to detail both in the sex itself and all that surrounds it.

I have to confess that I dipped into Unexpected Threesome just a bit, and then not at all, as I knew that my life would be taken over, at least for a day or two, if I allowed myself to really engage in the whole beautiful story.

I have never read a 3-some account that comes close to what you present here. His orchestration of the pleasure for each of his ladies is inspiring. I found myself rereading sections both for the beauty of the writing and the instruction of how to be with a woman to have an explosion of pleasure. You have me fantasizing that you have a school where I can attend to be schooled in making love to a woman or women as the case may be.

xo

Wes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...