A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's hand circled my sheathed erection and started lightly jerking it. There was no reason for me not to be naked - I knew that would be Liddy's preference. So without interfering with my nipple play, I raised myself up on my knees and slipped my pants off; removing Amy's hand for just long enough to transfer it to the flesh of the shaft itself.

I wasn't sure if I should only do stuff that Liddy could effectively duplicate, but eventually decided to lick Amy's spare nipple anyway. As I craned my head to watch Liddy's reaction, her hand disappeared for a moment and came back with what I took to be a dollop of lube whereupon she proceeded to tease up her other nipple to the same tower as she'd brought the first one too.

Amy can readily have nipple orgasms - too readily sometimes - so I wasn't really surprised when the sounds of her growing arousal were distracting my focus on watching Liddy on the screen. That wasn't entirely a bad thing. I had noticed during group sex that Amy's arousal was contagious to Liddy and as I looked back at Liddy, I could see it was having some effect.

It was time to step it up.

Most of the girls - but Liddy especially - liked me stroking up and down the area between their navel and the turn of their mons. So while still licking Amy's nipple, I slid the hand playing the other nipple down her stomach into that area; running it up and down a few time; at first over the top of her bikini bottoms. I watched as Liddy copied me, the licking of Amy's nipple still pointing Amy towards an early orgasm.

At this point, Amy would have preferred me to slip my fingers inside her pants, but Liddy was much more a pants off person. I spent a few moments admiring and being even more aroused by the sight of Amy's mound pushing out the tightly fitting spandex of her bikini pants, noting how the fine line of dimple that normally runs through it, showing the line of her crease, was now two pronounced dimples separated by a hollow. I couldn't resist the temptation to run my fingers along the erotically exposed flesh between the leg seam and her thigh and once through the hollow.

But I was meant to be doing this for Liddy. I tugged at Amy's bikini bottoms, inducing her to lift her hips so I could pull them down her legs. Liddy saw me do that and dropped her own off, lifting her legs vertically so she could get the right off with sitting up.

Liddy knew what was coming. Her hand disappeared for a moment and reappeared with another dollop of lube. I slipped my finger through Amy's crease. As I knew she would be, she was highly aroused. Her vagina was open and I could easily have penetrated her with three fingers. But it was too early for that. I had to match Liddy's path of arousal. Using the lubrication of the juices flowing from her sex, I slid my finger up through Amy's crease until I felt her bud; swollen, the hood drawn back to expose it. Amy let out a not inconsiderable moan and lifted her hips to the pleasure of that first touch.

I watched as Liddy copied my action; moving quickly to where her clit would be, but rubbing it more vigorously than I had with my first touching up of Amy. As I lightly stroked Amy's clit a couple more times I was quickly reminded of why I'd been approaching her with a light touch. Already on the verge of an orgasm from the stimulation of her nipples, she came, a loud moan accompanied by the tensing of her thighs around my hand and the throwing up of her hips. Liddy would know her well enough to expect nothing less. At least she wasn't screaming yet; although no doubt that would come. Liddy would also know that would be the first of many orgasms Amy will have by the time we've attended to sating Liddy's more desperate needs.

Given how easily and how often she comes to a loving touch during love making, it still both astounds and angers me that her brutal, abusive partner had never once given her the pleasure of an orgasm and the first time in her life that she'd cum was the first night I'd fingered her on the yacht.

Without making it obvious to Liddy, I backed off Amy's sensitive clit as she orgasmed, instead penetrating her with two fingers to give her contractions something to clench against, while still stimulating her nipple to prolong the orgasm.

Amy's orgasm seemed to have a positive effect on Liddy. I could tell she was breathing more heavily and moaning quietly in the way she does as she gets excited. She again reached off screen and her hand came back with a mini vibrator which she held to her clit, moving it up and down with increasing vigour to complement the vibration.

As soon as Amy's orgasm settle enough, I started fingering her clit again, doing it with a really obvious and enthuastic action that was more a show for Liddy than optimising Amy's arousal. Not that it mattered. It was quickly obvious we'd brought Amy to that state where her first orgasm is simply a precursor to those that follow; each more intense and delivered with ever louder vocals. I hoped that door in the apartment Liddy was sharing with her daughter's family was soundproof or Liddy had the sound down low.

It wasn't long before Amy came again, this time accompanied by a groan that approached one of her full on screams. But the sight and the sound of it worked a treat for Liddy. With a final frantic use of her vibrator, she quickly followed Amy's orgasm with her own; moaning loudly enough that it may not have mattered whether she had Amy's sound turned down or not. I half expected to hear a background knock on the wall and a call for more decorum coming from the next room - if not the next apartment.

But that wasn't to be the end of it. Just the warm up. If this was to be Liddy's frustration breaker, it had to follow closer to our usual script.

After Liddy had come down from her first orgasm I moved down to kneel between Amy's thighs, lifting up her butt so I could slide my thighs under it, having her rest on them.

I knew Liddy had a large dildo vibrator in her armory. I was setting up Amy for what the Screw Girls call a G Spot banger because that seemed to offer Liddy the best inspiration for its use, even if it was likely to send Amy right over the edge and have her scream the house down.

Liddy would have had a pretty good view of my erection in profile rise up from between Amy's thighs up near her crotch. I could see her staring at it. And she would have had absolutely no doubt as to what was to follow. If I was actually making love to Liddy, I might have taken a different approach. When she wasn't wanting to try some new position that tied us both up in knots, she was inclined to more intimate sex; something deeply penetrating and leaving time for caressing and maybe leading to a cervical orgasm. Not the high energy, fast climax delivery Amy was about to get.

But above all, Liddy needed a show, and this would definitely be a show.

Amy enthuastically lifted her hips up to receive me as I elevated myself on my knees and bent my shaft down to penetrate her. With both hands then freed, I supported her hips a bit higher to ensure my thrusts were directed upwards towards the front wall of her vagina.

Amy's G Spot is quite shallowly located. I slowly thrust in and withdrew, warming her up as I judged the arc of what would soon become my enthuastic thrusting. The danger with the shallowness of Amy's target area is that it's very easy to pop out in the heat of the moment and quite awkward and spoils the flow of the sex to repenetrate, so there's a premium on getting it right.

Amy hummed with delight at my initial thrusts as I watched Liddy penetrate herself with what I thought was a rather oversize dildo, the main shaft of which was performing some gymnastics that I doubt a real one would be capable of, while a pair of little rabbit ears seemed ready to gnaw hungrily at her clit.

Satisfied that Liddy was ready, I started to thrust in and out of Amy, jerking my hips up to push heavily against her g spot with every inward movement. Clearly Liddy's dildo was designed for rapid thrusting and that wasn't what I had in mind for Amy. Rather the enthusiasm was in the firmness of the inward thrust; raking her g spot before pleasuring myself with a satisfying degree of penetration and withdrawing for the next thrust; all delivered at a pace that would build Amy to her usual climax.

I watched as Liddy held her dildo at a depth of penetration that let would have the twists of the main shaft rub away at the g spot, adding only a little in and out movement to complement the twisting and leaving the rabbit ears to vibrate away in mid air.

But as was predictable, Amy quickly started stealing the show. What started as low moans soon built until her groans became almost screams. I could feel her vagina tightening and releasing on my shaft as she squeezed every last drop of pleasure from each thrust. The climax broke with her all too familiar string of profanities (surprising given her usual refined speech)...

"Oh shit...oh fuck...shit...aaaahhhhhhhh...Oh my god...oh my god...oooooooooohhhhhhh..."

In the normal world, the woman's climax might signal it was time for the male to have his turn. That's not how it works with Amy. Especially if she's been fingered to a warm up climax first, she comes so quickly you're not even wanting to come yet and she'd be might displeased if you did. For her it's just the start of a rolling series of prolonged orgasms; where you're never sure where one stops and the next one starts. Which always begs the question of when is it time to start seeing to your own pleasure.

In this case the answer was easy. When Liddy found her climax.

Fortunately for me, this particular technique isn't one that brews me up too quickly. The shallow penetration and angle of entry doesn't provide the best feeling of penetration, even if the visual stimulation of looking down and watching my shaft move in and out of Amy's rather delightful snatch is pretty intense. It was just as well, because while Amy had slipped into her constant state of climax, Liddy was taking her time.

She was no longer focused on the view of us, looking straight up as she focused internally. As I watched, I could see it was clearly building as she worked the dildo inside her body and against her g spot. With the rabbit ears of the dildo nowhere near their target zone, she brought her other hand down to play with her clit as well.

Her moaning became louder - at least by Liddy standards; although could barely be picked up above Amy's continuous near screams.

I could see her body start to tense as her face contorted her mouth into a tight circle.

Suddenly, she let out a loud... "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh".

Her whole body tightened as she lifted her hips and swayed them from side to side, a long mournful moan then accompanying the slow deflation of her climax.

With the dildo still inside her she turned towards us and smiled at me. It was a signal for me to go. I eased Amy's butt back onto the floor, her orgasms seemingly continuing as, without losing penetration of her, I repositioned myself first with my legs between hers and then, one at a time, outside hers, eventually squatting on my haunches up alongside her thighs.

That gave me all the movement I wanted without squashing Amy.

Normally at this time I'd just go for moderately fast, full depth thrusting to give me the best orgasm; especially since Amy would be squeezing me. But Liddy still had that dildo inside her. Whether it was still doing that twisting thing I didn't know, but I thought I could offer her something more visually exciting than the usual, fairly certain Amy would be up for anything I was likely to offer.

I withdrew to the point of nearly withdrawing and gave Amy a powerful full depth thrust that all but lifted her hips of the ground and certainly made her lovely breasts wobble. The loud grunt I delivered with it wasn't put on; it simply signified the effort that went into it.

After twisting around inside her for a pleasurable moment, I withdrew for the next one.

It wasn't really intended to send Amy into overdrive again, but I just didn't consider the fact it was raking across her g spot and fairly firmly touching up her cervix (which Ellen tells me is almost certainly the explanation for Amy's unusually prolonged orgasms; I suppose I should have discussed it with Amy by now).

Amy was still in that non stop orgasm mode; constantly moaning in a way that might still have been the old one or might be a new one. But on the third thrust, all that changed. She exploded into another screaming profanity charged climax; this time wrapping her arms around me, lifting her butt off the floor and furiously pumping my shaft with her flailing hips in an almost manic way. With her gripping it tightly, what had been a controlled situation suddenly had me brewing up rapidly into what was delivered as a monster uncontrolled climax of my own. As our passions overtook us, we ended up rolling around on the floor, thrusting madly but uncoordinatedly at each other until we were both burnt out. Finally we giggled to a stop when it was all over.

Only then could I take a moment to turn back towards Liddy; ready to apologise for not delivering the slow burn display I intended to give her time for any further action of her own.

I didn't get a chance to. It seemed passion must have been just as powerful as slow burn. Liddy eyes were closed, her mouth circled around a groan and her hand gripped the dildo in her snatch as she writhed in her own climax.

Still lying on top of Amy and penetrated into her, we waited for Liddy to rejoin us. As she opened her eyes, she broke into a smile.

"That was great guys. Just what I needed, even if I would like to be home. Can we do it again next week?"

12