All Comments on 'A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 03'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

Thanks for your continuing work. cowboy100

SWT3SWT3almost 4 years ago
Just one minor complaint

"But, just as one aspect of it, I found there was something like an aura around Ellen and my mere entry into the space of that aura was like I was sexually violating her, even though we weren't actually touching. And she described exactly the same feelings in return."

These sentences, from page 1, introduce Ellen's decision to move out of Ned's house in with Harry, quicker than she would have in a "perfect world".

However, as I read the rest of the story, I never got "sexual violation" nor do I really think that is an accurate description. What comes to mind, is the repulsion of the same ends of 2 magnets coming together, but I am not sure that gets at it either. In any event, it is such an important element of Ellen and Ned's relationship and how this story plays out that I think these sentences would bear more critical thought.

For what it is worth....

As always, thank you.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So happy to see Ellen again

Wow I enjoy her character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...