A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ellen...we're wondering if you'd like to become part of the family again? You know...like before..."

The sudden abrupt change of topic caught her off guard...

"What...you mean... like on the yacht?"

"Yes, like on the yacht."

Her eyes lit up. The next minute she'd thrown herself across the lounge at us; wrapping us both up in her arms and her momentum forcing us to lie down on the lounge with her on top of us.

"Thank you, thank you, yes. Amy, you're such a wonderful person. I'm so grateful..."

We were just about smothered in kisses as Ellen squirmed about on top of us both; half sexually rubbing herself on us, half just letting us all readjust ourselves to more comfortable positions from the very awkward ones Ellen's initial fling had left us in.

But there was nothing accidental about the way Ellen caused the tip of my swimwear sheathed erection to slip inside the open leg hem of her knickers. Nor about how, a few moment later, the spreading of her legs across the thighs of both Amy and myself caused the tip to lodge in her crease and slide down to a point of shallow penetration of her vagina where her warm juices quickly permeated the material and bathed it in a radiated heat.

That seemed to satisfy her for the time being as she settled down to just lying on us, resting her head in a way that straddled both our upper chests.

Amy surprised me when she added...

"I'll sleep in Liddy's room tonight so you can have Ned to yourself to give you time to readjust."

We were still lying there like that when the au pair walked back into the room. Given the direction of her approach and the wide spread of Ellen's legs, I very much doubt she can have missed the positioning of my erection.

As she became aware of her presence, Ellen very reluctantly surrendered to climbing back off us and the three of us sat up; the damp stain on the material covering the tip of my erection now embarrassingly obvious. In the days when it was only the screw girls present, none of this was out of the ordinary. But the au pair's presence certainly took the edge off my ease with the situation, however nonchalant she might make herself out to be.

I didn't know whether it was good or worrying that she had started emulating the other girls in her manner of dress. Bikinis and other revealing clothing had increasingly become the norm.

It was good in the sense it tended to reaffirm that she accepted the ordinariness of what was happening. But disconcerting in that I was increasingly getting glimpses of parts of her that shouldn't be for my viewing. Her emulation of Ellen's manner of dress meant there was no shortage of down blouse view of her breasts to compliment those arising from her diving in the pool in a poorly tied bikini top and while she might not have gone so far as French knickers, the loose fitting micro board shorts she wore in the evening without panties underneath were even less effective at providing modesty.

She was clearly affected by the sexualisation that had always been part of the household since we'd moved back in after the end of the yacht trip. But that sexualisation had been in a strictly closed 'family' and I wasn't sure she was fully aware of that limitation, maybe even less so now it had just become obvious that Ellen was crossing the boundary. If, like a nudist colony, there was nothing more than an acceptance of the human body, that was fine. But essentially trapped in a household which had become her whole world and which contained only one male, I thought I detected an increasing flirtiveness from her which I studiously avoided encouraging.

It was obvious for the rest of the evening that Ellen was keen to retire for the night. Unavoidably disclosing that she'd always been aware of the possibility she might be readmitted to my bed, she took a quiet moment when the au pair was absent to lay on the table a health clearance in relation to STI's; something we'd be fastidious about someone joining the yacht getting before they were accepted unprotected into the screw girl team. Maybe that was just as well, because it had been a long time since I'd needed condoms so any lying around the house were probably going to be a bit old.

But to honour Amy, I didn't want to make it appear I was overanxious to -- well I can't put this any other way -- get down to fucking Ellen, even if any anxiety on my part could be explained in terms of meeting Ellen's obvious needs. So I held out till near my normal bedtime.

As we said goodnight to the others, which included quite a prolonged and passionate cuddle and kiss with Amy, I went into the en suite bathroom for a shower while Ellen, already showered, stripped off and climbed into the bed.

I came out to find her uncovered, naked, lying flat on her back with her hands behind her bed just watching me as I approached the bed. She'd clearly lost none of her confidence in dealing with moments like these.

Personally I had a strange sense of unease; as if I was approaching a stranger and doing something wrong. I'd once owned that body that now lay out in front of me. Not in a male dominance sort of way -- the ownership had been two way -- but in the sense of having full permissive access to the sexual pleasures it offered.

But that propriety sense had long since gone. For five years it had belonged to someone else, and in some ways I still felt it did, even if he was no longer in a position to claim it. But none of that stopped me from have a half boner by the time I reached the bed.

I lay beside her and she immediately turned to face me and shuffled hard against my body before wrapping me up in her arms. I willingly reciprocated the hold, only having to pull my hips away from her for a moment to let my rapidly growing erection rise firmly against my stomach, before pushing it back against her.

"I never thought I'd be in your arms like this again Ned. It's been a long time. It feels good, like I've never been away. You know it's something I've always missed."

"You're not alone in that. I'm just sorry it's such painful circumstances that have brought us to this."

"I miss him every day. But you and Amy have been lifesavers for me. I'm not sure I could have coped without you."

"You know Amy's the one who pushed for you to come back to the family don't you. She had to convince Liddy it was a good idea."

"I guessed that. She's such a kind sweetie. It's been a complete joy living with her again."

Ellen shuffled her hips against me, suggesting she was seeking a more sexual interaction. Pulling her hips away this time, she reached down, bent my erection between her legs and guided me into a penetration of her; pushing down until my pubis was firmly against her mound.

My manhood slid into that glorious warm wet space easily. Ellen was never one for foreplay; she was more than ready for me. I'd forgotten how beautiful and special it was to penetrate Ellen. The very thing which drew us to each other, her aura and our pheromonal and intellectual bond, multiplied many times over the physical pleasure that I normally associate with the flesh of my hardened shaft being embraced in the firm grip of a young woman's warm and well lubricated sex

She groaned as she ground herself against me. Our bodies had always seemed made for each other at full penetration, fitting together like two pieces of a expertly machined jigsaw puzzle, Ellen's crease and mound curved perfectly to press against the arch between the base of my shaft and my pubis. I thought I could even feel her swollen labia surrounding the top of my ball sack as if patiently waiting to squeeze my balls dry of my seed at the appropriate moment. But the real piece de resistance was Ellen's risqué clit. Larger than any other I'd seen, it was perfectly positioned to get itself stimulated during penetrative sex without me having to do gymnastic contortions to achieve that.

As she moved against me, I was sure I could feel her firmly engorged bud flip across the base of my pubis with every circular movement of her hips.

Then she rolled me onto my back, bringing herself over the top of me with her legs outside mine. Ellen was always very specific with the type of loving making she wanted on any particular day. So there was no embarrassment in me asking...

"What would you like me to do?"

"Little more than what you're doing Ned. It's been so long. For a while, I just want to be with you and to have you in me."

Ellen rested her head down next to mine, her softly taken breath warming my ear, as she reposed in my embrace of her. Every few moments she would squirm as she circled her hips and pushed ever more firmly down, as if trying to extract just a bit deeper penetration from me, even though I was sure I could feel her cervix against the tip of my manhood. Every squirm felt wonderful to me; seemingly encouraging my manhood to new levels of hardness and length.

"Ned, you know it changed the direction of my life when you rescued me from that yacht in Papeete. I would hate to think what I might have missed out on if that hadn't happened. All the love, all the experiences, meeting Harry, just everything my life became after that. Even all the sex. And you were so good about just stepping back and becoming my second dad when I met Harry, to the point I think my real dad was jealous. I'm sure he still is."

I'd met Ellen and she'd joined my yacht when the husband of the rather domineering couple who owned the yacht she was then a crew on had struck her for some perceived breech of their rules and then refused to let her go ashore to leave the yacht. Fortunately Amy and Issie had shortly after that come to visit to say goodbye to her as we were about to sail from there and so lifted her off the boat and brought her to mine.

"Well, it seems history repeats itself. If I remember correctly, it was Amy who rescued you then. And as for being your second dad after Harry, it was my privilege, although you were one hell of a flirtatious daughter."

I could feel the smirk on her face, even if I couldn't see it.

"Yes, but you agreed to let me join your crew. And, by the way, you weren't exactly a demure dad either."

Ellen squirmed on top of me yet again, but this time even harder and for longer, all the while emitting a deep soft groan. She stopped momentarily, only to let herself reposition, raising her head enough to let her bite my neck and peck at my cheek. But even that much elevation of her head let her push even harder down against me.

There was now a definite circling movement in her squirming. I knew she was massaging the tip of my manhood against her cervix even as her clit rubbed against my pubis at the base of my erection. In the last months of our relationship, Ellen had become almost scientific in our love making, targeting a specific erogenous zone and I'd learned to read her like a book in what she was doing.

Rising onto extended arms, she bent her hips forward to try stop her clit being overstimulated while seeking just a bit more depth of penetration, concentrating on her cervical stimulation.

I remembered what I had to do.

Her breasts were now exposed to me and I lifted my head to suck one. At the same time I stimulated her navel with one finger while my other hand circled around her and rubbed her coccyx and the lower small of her back.

One thing had changed. As she quickly came, her first orgasm was signalled by deeply and fast taken breaths sucked through her teeth. Ellen had never been the screamer Amy was. When she'd first joined the yacht her orgasms were entirely silent; a result of her previous need to self-pleasure on a yacht completely lacking audio privacy. With Amy setting an outlier example, Ellen had become more vocal over time, once being loud enough to attract the attention of a hotel manager. Now it seemed she'd toned it down again.

But that was the thing about her cervical orgasms, they weren't about a single mind blowing climax. The first was just the start.

"Keep going Ned..."

I hardly needed telling that. Anyway, I had the easy job. A nipple in my mouth, a finger screwing about in her navel and a hand rubbing the small of her back. Meanwhile, Ellen was working herself into a sweaty frenzy as she circled ever faster and with increasing pressure. Orgasm started to follow orgasm in ever faster succession. And yet, far from producing a release, it was more like something was building. Tears flowed from her eyes, ran down her cheeks and onto my chest as her body was wracked by heaving sobs while her thighs started quivering with increasing strength and intensity.

Just as, after what seemed like innumerable orgasms, I thought her whole body was going to explode on top of me in some Monty Pythonesk moment, with a desperate urgency, she begged...

"Go the whole animal on me Ned. Now. Please. Quickly."

In the old days, that was a request -- more in the form of an order -- that was obeyed or else. But this one was way more like a pleading. Either way, the outcome was the same.

Keeping myself fully penetrated in her, I quickly flipped her over onto her back with me on top, my legs outside hers, then I immediately started thrusting; hard, deeply penetrating thrusts that after a half withdrawal, crashed against her pubis firmly enough to have rag dolled her body had it not been for the counter effect of her now firmly tensed up thighs already lifting her hips slightly off the bed.

The quivering of her thighs had now transferred to her hips and bum, which shooked and rocked almost violently against my fast thrusting shaft.

I knew Ellen's body well enough to know what I was doing to her. That large, magically positioned clit of hers was being massively stimulated by my thrusting, while her already overexcited cervix was being further triggered as my manhood mashed against it at the terminus of each thrust.

Ellen can get completely worked up during sex. I've had her pass out through hypoxia because she's forgotten to breathe and triggered a seizure just through overstimulation. Both scared me witless every time they happened, although evidently gave Ellen her best orgasms ever. Fortunately this time I didn't detect any short, shallow breathing. I was less sure about the seizure, but wasn't doing the thing that normally triggered that.

My own excitement was rising too. The Ellen on top stuff was delightful, but not the sort of movement that brews me up. That could normally go on for as long as she liked without me climaxing. The go the animal is a different matter. Ellen wasn't gripping me all that tightly, but the way her butt was quivering was having a powerful effect on me as it added to the feeling of each thrust. The fact Amy keeps my balls drained usually means I have good stamina even for rapid thrusting, but this was my first sex with Ellen for five long years. There was an emotional override on whatever performance parameters might normally apply.

Fortunately her dam burst...

"Oh god Ned, oh Ned, god, yes...OOOOHHhhhhhhhhh...OOOhhhhhhhhhhh."

As she came, her vagina clamped tightly around my shaft. In those circumstance, it only took a single extra thrust to tip me over the threshold too. I pushed in hard and held it there, trying to use sheer willpower to delay my release long enough to separate it from the orgasmic contractions pummelling my shaft in the thought that might enhance my climax.

It was a forlorn hope.

I groaned loudly as the first shot of cum pleasurably rushed the length of my shaft. Then held myself there as three more ropes followed just as pleasurably. As I shuddered and thrust with little mini after-climaxes, amusing myself by wondering if her labia weren't actually squeezing any residual cum from my balls, I collapsed down next to Ellen's head. Now it was my turn to keep groaning in her ear until my climax had completely run its course and I was left panting in her ear.

With her hips and thighs finally relaxed and resting on the bed, Ellen stroked my hair until I was finished.

"God Ned, that was so intense. I haven't had sex like that since we were last together."

I wasn't sure what to say; neither wanting to too obviously bask in the compliment nor detract from Harry's sex life with her. Fortunately Ellen took over...

"Sorry Ned. That wasn't meant as an insult to Harry. He was a great husband and an incredible dad and I was lucky to have married such a man. The sex was good, maybe even great sometimes; at the top end of what a married couple could reasonably expect. But there was always something about our relationship that took sex well above the ordinary to the extraordinary. I'd forgotten just how extraordinary it was."

Ellen squeezed her vagina against my still reasonably rigid cock; seemingly reluctant to let it go, and I was in no hurry to forgo the privilege of being penetrated into so beautiful a woman.

"Sorry I was crying so much. I was just overwhelmed emotionally. Cervical orgasms can do that to you at the best of times, but there was so much pent up emotion in that I thought I'd burst."

"I know. I still remember our last time together. As you say, they can do that to you."

We lay there in silent contemplation until my slowly shrinking manhood threatened to unplug her and make a mess. Rolling off her I withdrew and passed her a towel to clean up with.

Ellen crashed out quickly into a deep sleep. I couldn't help lying there just staring at the beautiful, emotionally scarred woman next to me and wondering where all this would lead us.

.