A Ticket to the Game

Story Info
Unexpected consequences when fetching a ticket.
2.3k words
3.92
58.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,528 Followers

It was going to be a good weekend as far as I was concerned. There were big games being played on both Saturday and Sunday and I had tickets to both of them. I fronted up to Saturday's game and it was a doozy, made all the better by the right team winning.

I bumped into George while at the game and we watched the game together.

"So," says George when we were leaving. "What are your plans for the evening?"

"The pub, some beer, and some snooker," I told him.

"I have to admit that that sounds like a reasonable plan," George said. "Any objections to me joining you?"

"Not on my part," I admitted, "but I suspect Heather may have some."

Heather was his wife. A lovely little thing, sweet and kind, with a very nice figure. She hated me. For some reason, whenever we were near each other, the hackles on the back of our necks rose and you could hear growling rumbling deep in our throats. We'd never actually come to blows but both of us had delivered a few telling insults. Why did we react like that to each other? Damned if I know and I'll bet Heather didn't know either. We just did.

"Heather," said George, with a confident air of superiority, "will do what I want."

"What? She's not home or something?"

"Ah, yeah. Her mother was off-colour and she's spending the weekend with her. She won't be back until tomorrow afternoon."

"Then by all means, join me for a beer and some pool."

We went to the pub and we had a couple of beers and played pool, generally having an enjoyable time. When I say a couple of beers I mean just that as we were both driving. When we were finally ready to quit for the night George suggested I crash at his place.

"Save you having to drive home and we can go to tomorrow's game together."

I lived a fair way out so it seemed a reasonable idea to me, especially as Heather wouldn't be there. I followed him home and crashed in the spare room.

I hadn't even got to sleep before I was screaming and diving for the toilet where I proceeded to void both stomach and bowels in a horrible fashion. George hadn't got to sleep yet and he naturally popped out to see what the commotion was about.

"Geez, mate, is green your normal colour after a couple of beers?" he asked me. "If so, you need to stay off the grog."

"It wasn't the beers, damn you," I snarled at him. "It was that fucking hot-dog you suggested we buy."

"Hey, don't blame me," he said, grinning like a buffoon. "I had a souvlaki and I'm fine. I told you the souvlaki was the better option."

The fact that he had advised the souvlaki didn't make me feel any happier.

"I'm going back to bed," I told him. "Hopefully I've got rid of the offending material and will be right in the morning. Just don't wake me early."

"No problems, mate," he said, heading back to his own bed, laughing as he went. Bastard.

He let me sleep, thank god, and I was feeling a hundred percent when I finally woke up. I was shocked to see that it was just past mid-day. That damned hot-dog had really knocked me about. Fine now, however, and hungry. There was a note lying on top of my trousers where I couldn't miss it.

'Todd, a semi-trailer took out a main support at the King's Road overpass and they're afraid the whole thing is going to come down. I've been summoned for emergency measures and will be tied up all day. George.

P.S. Grab my ticket and give it to some deserving kid at the game. I'll leave it on my dressing table.'

It seemed the life of a civil engineer wasn't all nine-to-five. I sympathized with George but decided I'd better get dressed and get a move on if I wanted to make the game. Actually, I had a couple of hours but parking could be a bitch.

I splashed water on my face to help me wake up a bit more and got dressed. Then I wandered down to the main bedroom to grab George's ticket.

I walked into the main bedroom and got a hell of a shock. I'd always thought that Heather had a nice figure and the proof of it was now lying before me. Heather was flat on her back, reading a book, lying there with her legs slightly parted. Not a stitch on. Stark staring naked, and I was doing my best not to stare. Who am I kidding? Of course I was staring.

Her breasts had flattened somewhat under the effects of gravity but it was still plain she had a decent amount there and all of it natural. She had a little arrow of fuzz on her mons, pointing to her slit, the whole of which was on display, due to her parted legs.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded, finding her asking the same question at almost the same time.

"Well?" she prodded when I didn't answer.

"I asked first," I pointed out, which I had, even if it was only just.

"Me? I live here, remember. You don't."

"But you're at your mother's place and aren't due back until this afternoon. How is she, by the way?"

"She's fine. A twenty-four hour thing, apparently. In case you're in a time-warp may I point out it is the afternoon. You still haven't said what you're doing here."

"Oh, I'm on my way to the game. Just grabbing George's ticket seeing he can't use it."

"What? Why can't he use it? I thought he was at the game. How did you get in, anyway?"

"Oh, I crashed here last night. Saved me going home. I was going to the game with George."

Heather was starting to look a little confused.

"Maybe I'd better explain," I told her. I crashed here last night as I said. Unfortunately I came down with a bout of food-poisoning, which George found very funny, curse him." (I heard a "non-fatal, unfortunately," when I mentioned the food-poisoning.) "George promised not to wake me in the morning so I could sleep off the after effects. When I woke up a short while ago I found a note from George saying he had to go to work and to grab his ticket and give it to someone at the game."

"It's Sunday. George never works on a Sunday."

"He does when his precious bridge starts to fall down," I told her. "Apparently a semi took out one of the main pylons and they're a little bit worried."

"Oh. Well take his ticket and go away. The sooner the better."

"The problem is I'm enjoying the scenery," I said softly and Heather looked confused. I guess the book was blocking her view of her figure and she'd forgotten what she was wearing, or not wearing. Now she remembered, gasped and froze, the book slipping out of her hand.

On second thoughts it occurred to me that she hadn't forgotten and had been deliberately flashing me, if you can call lying there naked and chatting away as flashing. Why do I suspect that this might have occurred? A couple of pointers. These pointers were her nipples, both of which were erect. I doubted they'd have reacted if she hadn't known she was on display.

"Enjoy being an exhibitionist?" I asked affably.

"What? I'm no such thing. You get out of here. Forget about the ticket and just go."

All the right words and no attempt to cover up, which made them less than convincing. Now that I came to think about it she may even have known that I was here. George left me a note. Why wouldn't he leave her one?

"A titillating experience, isn't it? Exciting even. A little bit of illicit eroticism can just put that little extra into your day."

"No," she said. "I'm in my own bedroom. Why would I assume some asshole would barge in on me? You can turn around and barge right back out."

"Um, not to belabour the point but your nipples say that this is fun."

"That's just because I'm cold," she said swiftly.

Sure you are. So cold that you have to be naked to keep you warm? I don't think it works that way.

"You're actually looking a little hot and flushed," I pointed out.

She pressed a hand to her cheeks as if to test the colour of them.

"No, I'm not," she said, presumably denying the flush. Fair enough, as I have to admit that her cheeks weren't really flushed.

"Ah, I wasn't talking about your cheeks," I said, looking towards her pussy.

That got a reaction. Now her cheeks were flushed and she brought her legs together, a hand dropping to cover her crotch.

"Oh, don't be so fucking stupid," I told her, catching an ankle and moving it to one side. Her legs parted again with suspicious ease. At the same time I lifted her hand away from her crotch, replacing it with mine. I could feel the heat radiating out of her pussy.

"We both know what's going to happen." I was now rubbing her mound, seeing her breathing harder as I did so.

She started spluttering. I think she wanted to deny that anything would happen but was finding it hard when she knew damn well it was going to.

I unbuckled my belt and dropped my trousers. Her eyes went a little wider and she did some more spluttering, but she made no attempt to bring her legs together, or roll off the bed. Apparently any resistance was going to be of the verbal type, and not much of that.

Hand back on her ankle and her legs parted even further with not a sign of reluctance. I swung up onto the bed, kneeling between her thighs, lining up. I moved closer, my cock now brushing against her. She held her breath for a moment and I pushed in, the head of my cock being swiftly enclosed by her lips. I held myself like that waiting.

She lay there, watching, waiting, anticipating. I waited a little longer.

"What are you waiting for?" she finally demanded.

"Just making sure you're ready," I said. "I wouldn't want to take you by surprise."

The look she gave me suggested she was about to scream at me so I pushed in. This wasn't a gentle easing of myself along her passage while she slowly adjusted to me. This was a firm drive, feeling her pressing up against me as I came, helping me sink my shaft to its greatest depth.

God, but she felt good, her tight hot passage clamped around me, holding me. I withdrew a little and returned, hard, Heather matching me, showing the urgency of her own need. That was definitely OK by me.

Things got really interesting after that. My cock was doing its best to nail her to the bed while she insisted on rising up and away from the bed, resulting in a loud slapping sound as we came together. My hands were busy admiring her breasts, rubbing them and just simply enjoying the feel of them.

Vocally, I have to admit we were somewhat quiet, both of us concentrating on enjoying ourselves, not interested in talking about it. My excitement was building and from Heather's reactions so was hers. It was plain that things were about to come to a head in a grand fashion.

So I changed the rules.

I pulled out and Heather promptly found her voice.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she yelled.

"Roll over, bottom up," I told her, and she hastily complied, not wanting to waste time with an argument, although she did feel free to waste her breath calling me rude names.

The slight delay had allowed me to calm down a little and I was able to plunge back into her with renewed enthusiasm, my hands grasping her breasts as I drive into her.

Once again I worked hard at building up her excitement (and my own, naturally). My cock would come slamming home, jolting her hard, the whole bed rocking with the force of my thrust. The continuation took even less time to have her reaching a point where she was near to a climax. Her, not me, I was good for a while yet. I adjusted my pace, trying to hold her at that point, not wanting to spoil things by having her go too soon.

Now she found her voice again, first asking, and then demanding, that I finish it. I blandly ignored her comments, quite happy to wait until I was ready. When she started swearing I had a quiet word with her.

"Would you like to change positions again?" I asked her.

She fell silent, shaking her head firmly.

I smiled to myself and started moving harder, driving in fast, willing to push her over the edge. She gave a couple of sharp cries and then screamed, loud and long, as her climax finally hit her. I went along with her, climaxing quite happily.

She slumped back on the bed, rolling over onto her back, breathing hard. I stood up and pulled up my trousers again. I also reached out and picked up George's ticket and stuck that in my pocket.

"You," I said softly, "were absolutely wonderful."

She didn't say anything but she did look rather smug. I let myself out. I still had time to get to the game. At least George would be pleased. His ticket was going to be used and there was now a better relationship between Heather and myself.

Ashson
Ashson
8,528 Followers