All Comments on 'A Ticket to the Game'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More rapey shit from the king of rape

Why don't you go back to non-con, asswipe? You don't belong here. Locked up somewhere, maybe.

Bo47Bo47over 6 years ago
A nice little story.

I've known some real arseholes like this one. Bed his wife's best friend on a trip back home while she was too carsick from morning sickness to make the trip, and then worry about the blood on the back seat cause it was her time of the month.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Oh, man the LW anonys will be pissed at this one!

Wife screws around, best friend hangs horns on him, cuck doesn’t find out, wife doesn’t get burned, all of that will get their blood boiling. I have to give this a 5 just for all of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a fantastic rape story

And such a stand up friend as well. Not only does he get two free tickets but he rapes his best friends wife.

Who wouldn't want a friend like that?

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
What a shitty way to treat a friend

With friends like this - who needs enemies.

1/5

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years ago
Richards gets it right

I have to agree with Reed Richards. And by the way, why is everyone blaming the man? Heather's behavior is not typical for a wife, in front of hubby's best friend, I should think? It seems to me that these are two consenting adults. Maybe, for all we know, it's even three consenting adults: Maybe the husband was watching from the closet? Maybe he's into secretly sharing? Or maybe from now on the three of them will become good friends, and become closer? Or maybe....? Use your imagination, guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I didn't

See anything about a rape. I'm a girl and she didn't cover up or run . She wanted it to happen

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it unabashedly

The puritans so hate fantasies on fantasy site and are extra virulent when one is well written. ..like this one . The Heather and Narrator faux- antagonistic interchanges were very funny.

Knowing what I know about women- she may have come home , seen the narrator sleeping it off and then proceeded to strip to the buff in anticipation of chronicled main event.

Full marks * * * * *

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

That was good fun !!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Shit!!!

Whats fun when a friend stab one in the back?? He is a schmuck and she is a slut! Divorce them both an go on with your life: Thats the only possibility!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE STAR

Usual non-erotic trash written for the perverted sewer rats who infest this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:Reed Richards

How about I give this a ONE STAR just to get your ass riled up. Scum like you would enjoy something like this. Must have put the horns on your best buddy, eh? Guys like you just can't stand opposing opinion, a sign of an insecure man, so you have the need to whine and cry like the baby you are.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
IT IS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY

when one gets a free ticket to ride, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL

The sewer rats are out in force today, favoring non-erotic trash, slobbering all over themselves. lol Wah, wah, the anons are puritans, they're going to get all riled up. Wah, wah,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spare tickets

she gave him a ticket to ride and rode he's a lucky fellow

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Good Lord !!

Was that really you, LordSlamdawgg? Is this a return to the days when your comments on stories were readable and logical? (I really do hope so.)

I'm pleased that you "enjoyed it unabashedly" and told us why. I'll now go and read the story. (I usually avoid Ashson's stories due to their rapiness tendencies.)

Lue

redkissyredkissyover 6 years ago
Interesting comments!

As I read this story, I do not see anywhere that it was rape or non-con. The story leads you to believe that there always has been a tension between the two of them, and now they finally acted upon it.

Has the saying goes you can't rape the willing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Of course Ashson writes rape crap. Just look at his story page.

He's all about rape. And of course puppyslam would love it. Has there ever been a rape story he didn't love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should this have been in Erotic Couplings?

The marriage was not only irrelevant to the characters, it was irrelevant to the story. So what was the point? No plot, no drama, no suspense, just two animals taking an unexpected opportunity to fuck. Was this supposed to be just a jack-off story? Will they start an affair now, have a fling, will there be any continuation, any consequences, any story?

Yeah, why bother. I think this is about as good as its going to get. Stick with boiler plate stories and microwave dinners, they're both equally difficult and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

That is no friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
useless buddy-fucker

who is later killed by someone's husband

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Careful

Ashson was particularly careful to document his evidence that this was consensual sex, both to We-The-Readers AND to Sweetie! There is no written and notarized consent document, I will grant! But, there IS ample evidence that she is agreeable to every advance Our Hero takes.

Do I want a friend who thinks so little of our friendship that he will take advantage of my sweetie ... NO! But, then again, neither do I want to stay with a sweetie who would push a tryst opportunity as hard as this one does. So, glad they buried the weapon (enthusiastically!) and glad I now know how little both cheaters respected me! (past tense, deliberately!)

Story? 5*. It is a fun read (as long as it is not my cow getting gored!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loving wives is NOT

from the perspective of the lover but that of one of the two in the relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

god or good fortune spare me from friends and women like them,

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

He was a bit of an ass...

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Worthless asshole for an MC. Heather called in a rape charge and George bought cigarettes for Bubba to make asshole's asshole bigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now I remember why I stopped reading this guy's stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey Cobber, that was actually believable, I for one found it thoroughly enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous