A Touch Of Luck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!" She finally moaned...loudly...her hand gripped my hair and pressed my face into her cunt.

I lapped at her cunt with great fervor...sucking and licking her dripping cuntlips...fucking her inner cunt lips with my folded tongue using it like a tiny cock...and sucking and nibbling her swollen clitoris with my lips and teeth. Mother's moan grew louder and louder and she writhed in the bed hysterically.

She lifted her folded legs off the bed, and placed it over my shoulder circling my head between her flashy thighs. I drank her pussy nectar...hungrily and passionately.

My tongue meticulously lashed across her clit, biting and pinching occasionally. Then it traced her cuntlips...low down to the ridge between her cunt and ass. I was surprised to feel that she had a trail of tiny hair going down to her anal valley. My tongue traced it, traveling further down to her ass and finally to her rectum. As my tongue touched her anus, mother flinched hurriedly.

"What're you doing?" She spoke in and erotic tone. Probably she had never been licked there.

I persisted with my effort, continuing licking her anus with my tongue. Slowly, I felt her body relaxed and she began enjoying the feel of a wet tongue slithering over her sphincter.

My tongue again traveled back to her pussy lips, sucking her bigger than average clit. Mother squealed with delight. I took her clit between my lips and nibbled at it...mother moaned and her body twisted with delight.

Suddenly, her body stiffened...her legs clutched my head strongly...her body quivered with a radiant abandon. Her moan was so loud that I feared that Mansi sleeping in the adjacent room might hear her. Her cunt pulsated uncontrollably and she filled my sucking tongue with her fresh honey. I greedily sucked every drop of it.

When her orgasm subsided, she body went limp. She released her grip from my head and lowered her legs onto the bed. I withdrew my head and looked at her...my lips were smacked with her heavenly juice, which I was guzzling thirstily.

"That's wonderful" I smiled at her, lecherously. "Papa was a very lucky guy."

She smiled back at me...breathing erratically...her eyes gleaming with strange glow. I rose from my position and settled beside her.

"Turn mother." I force her body on her sides and adjusted myself behind her. In the new position, I was facing her back...my cock poking into her anus.

I lifted her leg and gently placed my cock on the ridge between her ass and cunt...my cock head touching the lower portion of her cunt lips.

"Mummy I'm gonna fuck you from behind." I rubbed my cock head along the ridge.

"No...no...!" She resisted. "Not there."

I laughed at her anxiety. "Don't worry...I wont fuck your ass this time. I want your pussy now...darling...can I call you Uma."

"Yes."

I took old of my cock and rubbed its head against her heated snatch.

"Come on Uma." I felt an instant arousal after addressing my mother with her given name. "Tell me do you want my cock inside your pussy."

"Yessss..."

"Then ask me to fuck you."

"I cant. You know I cant. I never use those words."

"But I want you to talk dirty when I fuck you. Ask me to fuck you." I forced her face towards me, looking directly into her eyes.

She remained silent for a moment, and then spoke hesitantly.

"Fuck me...Rahul."

I felt my cock swell with a maddening rage.

"Again Uma...again."

"Fuck me Rahul, fuck me." She begged in lust. "Put that big cock into my cunt."

I grabbed her leg and lifted it high in air. With other hand I forced my cock into her pussy. Her cunt was soaking wet...my cock easily moved into her well-lubricated snatch. Mother whimpered with delight.

My cock sliced into the soft scorching depths of my mother's cunt. It felt like a hot enclave around my cock.

"Uma...your pussy is so fuckin' hot," I groaned, ramming again my cock into her tight hot snatch. "Do you like my cock inside you?"

"Ohhh... yessss!" She squealed...her body quivering with pleasure. "Ohhh...Rahul it feels so good inside me."

I took my free hand to her boobs and gripped them, squeezing and pinching them forcibly. I began humping her cunt from behind. I could feel her cunt-muscles tugging at my cock.

Mother's cunt was tight, not like Mansi still she was fairly tight. I knew that if I let my lust run amok I would blast my nut very quickly. I was determined to make it a long lingering fuck, that both of us would remember for a long time. I was hell bent to enjoy the moment to the fullest.

I slowly pushed my cock out of her cunt until only the tip was buried inside then rammed it back into her horny pussy slowly, watching her hot cunt gobble my cock up inch by inch. I stopped it halfway.

"Please don't stop." Mother moaned, forcing her cunt back onto my cock. "Fuck me Rahul, fuck me."

My mind spun with delight as she begged me to ram her cunt.

"Take it Uma. Its all for you."

I pushed my cock forward, forcing it deep inside her quivering pussy. She whimpered loudly as she felt my cock buried to the hilt inside her. I bent my head and planted my lips over hers.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the door opened and Mansi entered in the room. I smiled at her as she stood in a stunned silence. Mother's eyes were covered with my face and thus she could not see Mansi entering the room. She continued wailing unashamedly.

I gestures Mansi to keep silence, and to move away to a safer place where mother could not see her. Mansi silently shut the door and hid behind the curtain. I began pumping mother again.

My mind was reeling with extreme excitement. Here, I was fucking my beautiful mother and my own sister was watching everything. I fucked mother harder, increasing my speed.

The scorching heat of her pussy, and the throbbing enclave of her velvety cunt muscles around my cock were driving me crazy with lust. I dug my fingers into her squiggle hips and slammed my cock into her pussy working it inside her well lubricated cunt in a to and fro motion.

I looked in the direction of curtain; Mansi, only her eyes visible from the side of the curtain, was observing our incestuous play with wide eyes. I was sure that she could see my cock moving in and out of my mother's pussy.

My hand left mother's boobs and it roamed into front of her cunt. For a moment, I felt the touch of my own cock moving in and out of her delicious cunt. Then I began playing with her clit, taking it between my fingers and rubbing coarsely.

"Yeahhhhh...!" She screamed. She gripped my hand playing with her pussy and forced it to her clit. "Rub it Rahul. Ohhh...yeahhhhh..."

Lifting her leg higher with other hand, I pounded her pussy relentlessly, my cock sawing into her bushy cunt with a frenzied speed.

"Mom," I groaned excitedly. "You're liking it mom, my cock in your cunt. Am I like papa."

"Ooooooo...Rahul." She rolled her hips, trying to arrest the full length of my cock in her soft folds. "You're better than your papa, he never fucked me like that. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...harder...harder."

My hips began lunging faster to fulfill her request; my cock stabbed into her pussy...my groin smashing against her ass again and again. Mother's cunt was dripping wildly, bathing my piercing cock with a thick creamy coat of her love juice. I felt her warm sticky juices oozing into my thatch and to my swing balls. With every down ram my balls were banging against her bush covering her flashy pussy lips.

"Yessss!" Mother was delirious with rapture. She squealed as I pounded into her pussy. "Ooooooo, Rahul. Give it to me! Ram it!"

I increased my speed, slamming hard, mother's screaming urging me to fuck her harder. I want panting with effort. I could feel my balls getting ready to fill their first shoot into my mother's luscious pussy.

"I'm gonna shoot Uma," I growled with lust, lunging faster and harder. "Where do you want it...mother?"

"Come inside me...Rahul," She wailed. "I want it all...every drop of it."

My hand, holing her leg high in air, had begun to ache by now; yet I continued pounding my mother's pussy. I wanted her to be happy...very happy...at the end of our fuck session. My balls began to churn, any time ready to explode.

"It's coming mother...I'm cumming." I shouted with rapture drilling my cock in and out of her heavenly pussy.

My cock exploded, spurting hot thick globs of cum from my pisshole, inundating my mother's pussy. Though my body became rigid with pleasure, I didn't stop reaming her cunt...my cock continued plundering her pussy. It worked as it ignited my mother's orgasm also.

"Ooooooo...maaaaaaaaaaaaa..." She cried suddenly. "What's happening to me?"

Her body went into a state of frenzied shiver...writhing and twisting. Her cunt muscles tried to squeeze my cock in her soft tight folds. Her head dropped on the pillow and she worked her thighs to clutch my cock into her grip.

I didn't relent and lunged into her cunt again and again, though at a gentle pace now. I could feel her own spending suddenly flooding her pussy. I pushed hard my prick into her pulsating pussy.

I continued plowing her pussy with all of my might...my cock spurting thick gooey gobs.

"Ooooooo...Rahul, I never felt like that before."

I lowered her leg; our bodies remained entwined...my fast shrinking cock still inside her pussy. It had stopped ejaculating and was gently floating in the mixture of our released love fluids. Mother's pussy was convulsing occasionally indicating that she was still lost in rapturous feeling sweeping through her body.

"You liked it amma." I took my hands to her boobs and squeezed it.

"That was wonderful...Rahul...never felt like that before." She spoke absentmindedly, releasing her grip from my cock.

My cock slipped out of her pussy, resting over her inner thighs at the junction of her cunt and anal crack.

"You're terrific, Uma," I said pinching her nipples, which were still erect. "Never knew that mother's could be such a great fuck."

She changed her position, rotating to be on her back and faced me; her eyes wore dreamy expression on her face. I put my hand over her pussy feeling her matted hair with our love juices and the mix of our cum oozing out of her hairy crack.

Suddenly, Mansi came into open, near my bed. Startled, mother looked at her...so lost in her afterthoughts that she didn't realize it immediately. Then her eyes became wide with horror. She jumped on the bed, trying to cover her nakedness.

"Its of no use amma." I grabbed her and forced on the bed. "She'd seen everything."

"You...you didn't tell me." She crossed her legs, hiding her dripping pussy.

"Why should I?" I grinned mischievously. "You didn't tell when you spied on us at the cabin."

Her face turned red with embarrassment. She looked awkwardly at Mansi.

"Don't feel bad Uma...you both are my women now. And as a man of the house I can take you both at the same time." Then I turned to Mansi. "Come on...join us in bed."

Mansi immediately began to undress. In a while, she was standing completely naked. Mother was still red-faced and she closed her eyes. I took Mansi's hand and help her climb the bed. I let her sit near mother's leg. Mother was shivering fast...her legs tightly lock in a vain effort to hide her pussy.

I gripped her both legs with my hands and forced then apart, exposing her cunt to Mansi's curious eyes.

"Look Mansi." I showed her mother's wide-open pussy, soaked with our love juices. "She's got such a delicious pussy."

I released mother's leg; her body squirmed but she didn't lock her legs again. Her eyes were still closed. I took Mansi's hand and placed it over mother's dripping cunt.

Mansi touched mother's cuntlips, gently feeling the wetness socking her cunt hair and rosy slit. I looked at my sister. Her face was gleaming with lust.

"Suck her cunt." I ordered.

She immediately settled between mother's legs, slowly brought her lips closer to mother's pussy and touched her wet hair with her tongue.

"No..." Mother wailed loudly. Her body twisted as Mansi's tongue touched her labia. "What're you doing?"

Her eyes popped open.

I smiled at her. Mother's body stiffened but she made no attempt to farce Mansi away from her cunt. Mansi began licking mother's hot pussy. Her tongue lashed into her open slit, lapping the drops of cum oozing out of her pussy. Without any hesitation she enjoyed her first taste of motherly cream pie.

Mother began moaning again, her body gyrating...her hips rising off the bed forcing her pelvis into my sister's sucking tongue.

I shifted my position and sat near my mother's face. I offered her my limping cock.

"Make me ready for Mansi...amma." I rubbed my glistening cock over her lips, squeezing a single drop of cum on her lips. "Suck me."

Mother opened her lips and took my flaccid tool into her mouth. She began to suck my cock like a tasty lollipop.

"That's amma..." I pulled her head over my cock. Her hot mouth enveloped my cock. "That's it."

I could feel my cock begin to swell inside her mouth. She sucked deep, her mouth moving wildly up and down my cock, her wet saliva coating my cock length.

I drove my distending cock into my mother's sucking mouth; she gobbled greedily on my cock.

She gripped my now swollen at the base in her hand, her lips and palm moved in tandem, working my cock to grow bigger and bigger.

"That's like a good mother." I mocked at her.

Mother didn't reply; she was in a state of pure bliss. Mansi was busy sucking her cunt, occasionally lifting her head to look at us and then again burying her face into mother's delicious pussy.

By now my cock had regain its full hardness. Mother was finding it difficult to take the full cock length into her sucking mouth. Yet, she sucked fervently, even to the extent of choking as its bulbous head touched against her throat. I loved the feel of her soft lips over my cock, her slick tongue licking my peehole, but I was aware that if mother continued like that I would spill my jism in her mouth.

I didn't want that, at least at that moment. I was more willing to ram my cock into Mansi's charming pussy. She was kneeling between mother's thighs, her face buried into mother's cunt...her legs folded at knees with her ass high in air.

I withdrew my cock out of my mother's mouth and positioned behind Mansi. I spread her legs little wider to make room for my cock. I took my cock head with my fingers and guided it at the opening of her wet snatch.

I looked at mother. She was staring at me lasciviously. I winked at her gesticulate with my fingers that I was about to fuck Mansi from behind. She grinned back at me.

I pressed my cock into my sister's hot pussy. Her pink pussy lips opened up like a rose petals accepting my intruding organ into their soft folds. Her cunt was smoldering and very wet; with little effort my cock slowly sank deep into her cunt.

She whimpered delightfully...her moan coming like a muffled groan.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and began pounding her pussy from behind in a slow deliberate manner. Mansi groaned every time she felt my fullness deep inside...she began sucking mother's cunt more hungrily. My room was suddenly filled with the sounds and shrills emanated from three horny souls lost in the island of incestuous passion.

I took my hands lower, where Mansi's lips were buried into my mother's dripping pussy and I touched her inflamed pussy. I inserted my two fingers inside my mother's pussy and began finger fucking her. Mansi who was busy sucking her engorged love bud, began licking my fingers as it moved in and out of our mother's hot cunt. In this way my posture had become little awkward, yet I enjoyed simultaneous frigging of my mother as well as dog style fucking of my sister.

It's not very usual to get to fuck both, your mother and your sister, together in the same bed. Certainly, I felt like the luckiest guy in the whole universe.

I withdrew the head of my cock out of her tight sheath, and then I was again thrusting away at full speed, my heavy sack slapping against her buttocks.

I removed my fingers out of mother's cunt, brought it to my lips. I sucked the tangy taste of my mother cunt off my fingers wetting it with my saliva and poked my sister's puckered hole with in. Mansi whimpered as she felt my fingers caressing her anal entrance. I greased her wrinkled hole with my spit and forced my index finger into her tight rectum.

Her anus responded by squeezing around my intruding finger. Hooking my fingers into her hot crack of her ass, I worked my cock powerfully into my sister's tight snatch, sliding it in and out of her wet passionate hole. I inserted two of my fingers inside her rectum. Mansi responded avidly, her cunt shivering. I could feel the thin membrane separating my cock and fingers.

My plundering was so fast that she was finding it difficult to focus on licking our mother's cunt. Mother realized her predicament as she pulled Mansi over her chest. Now Mansi was lying over mother's body, their bushes matting against each other...their tits smashing into each other. Mother put her lips over Mansi's soft lips and they embraced in a passionate kiss.

The room was abuzz with sounds of erotic moans and groans...three horny bodies turning slick with sweat.

I could feel the pressure building in my balls; therefore, I stepped up my rhythm, reaching deeply and pulling back until only her pussy lips grasped the swollen head of my cock, then shoving it back again with a grueling thrust that made her sob with ecstasy...my balls now banging against mother's cuntlips with every stroke.

"Ooooooo...maaaaaaaaaaa..."

I suddenly felt Mansi's cunt ripple around my cock, her body stiffened as she sundered to a terrific climax. My cock flexed deep within her juicy snatch, feeling the pressure within my balls reaching the highest point. I heaved myself along the pulsating length of my cock and began spilling my seed deep inside my sister' wet cunt.

I came violently, spurting the molten cum into the hot, wet depth of Mansi's pussy, splashing the gobs of semen against her womb.

I pulled my ejaculating cock, and planted it in between the place where the groins of my mother and sister's were meeting. My cum sprayed onto my sister's bush and then it dribbled down to mother's wet bush which was positioned just beneath. My cock was still hard; I placed it over mother's cunt lips and inserted into her hot receptacle, releasing the remaining drops of cum inside mother's hot pussy.

I could feel the cum deposited into Mansi's bush soaking my thatch, few drops oozing to my balls and then finally to the bed sheet. It was a great feeling, my own cum, the luxurious warmth and wetness of it, oozing out of my sister's pussy and soaking my balls.

Once my cock stopped shooting, I took it out off mother's snatch and slumped on the bed. Mother and Mansi remained in their position, Mansi lying over mother's body...their cum soaked pussies touching against each other. All of us were breathing hard to catch our breaths.

After a minute, mother pushed Mansi and she slipped on her side. Mother sat on the bed. I looked at her cunt, her cunt hair completely covered with my thick semen, but she appeared oblivious of that.

Her face was gleaming with a rapturous afterglow.

"You bastard." She smiled lasciviously. "You corrupted both of us."

"But you liked it Uma." I ginned back. "And you'll always gonna like it."

Mother got down from the bed.

"I am going to bathroom."

She was still smiling, when she opened the bathroom door and disappeared behind it, without bothering to shut it.

I looked at Mansi. She was also watching me very curiously. I rolled near her and kissed her on lips feeling the smell of my cum and mother's pussy over her lips.