All Comments on 'A Touch Of Mink'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It doesn't get any better than this

Cherysse, you've had your way with us once again. This story has many of your trademarks, but one helluva plot. You had me, totally. I'll be disappointed if this story doesn't find its way to the "top" list. Thanks for the ride!

beesfanbeesfanover 19 years ago
Fine writing.

Although the subject matter is 'not my cup of tea', I have to acknowledge that the story was superbly crafted and would do justice to the work of a professional writer. then, perhaps that's what you are!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Great Story

This is a great story with wonderful twists as well as a detailed and accurate transformation.

SmoothboySmoothboyover 19 years ago
Worth the time

This took me a while to read through the whole story, but it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

I love this author's work.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihneabout 16 years ago
*cries*

There you go making me cry again.

It actually seems better I read this second. "A Certain Perception", however well written, gave me nightmares, it left such a bad taste in my mouth, just like I'm sure it was supposed to. Proof of your talent.

And reading this I was so scared for Mink, afraid it was turning out the same way, not actually realizing you were the same Authoress.

The happy ending lifted the crushing weight of your other story off of my heart. Had I read them in the opposite order I'd be so very hurting right now, having been used and abused enough to feel for your characters probably more deeply than is healthy.

But reading this one second cheered me up. I'm still crying as I type this, but because I'm happy to know you can write believable happy endings.

*hugs*

Keep writing.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihnealmost 16 years ago
Cherysse is injured

Just everyone knows, Angel was injured in a bicycle accident, but she's okay now and will be back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very good

one of if not the best storie on this site .

ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
Much better

Now you got it ☺

Although the story have the same themes

and the same scenery(even the same car ,-) ),

this time the fiction is credible and erases the frustrations of "A Certain Perception"

I don't no why but I like happy end ☻

Thank You

Fuerte abrazo y cariño ♥

chastenchastenalmost 5 years ago
Wow

A subject matter that is totally outside my world of experience and yet I was engrossed in the tale. That's good writing. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous