All Comments on 'A Traditional Swim'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That sounds fun!

Very nice indeed - thank you!

newbynicknewbynickabout 10 years ago
Thank you

A superb account - I'm jealous!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Females enjoy being Naked?

All sexual swimmers [including the females] should be both 'cunt shaven' and totally naked, preparing for either 'anal or vaginal' sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good start

And I hope you continue with the next chapter

mrmusingsmrmusingsabout 10 years ago
Very good!

I really enjoyed reading your story. I liked the developing relationship between Sara and you.

Well done. If it's a true story, you are a lucky man! If fiction, very nicely crafted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely Story

I particularly love the developing relationship, rather romantic in a dream come true kind of way.... Very well done indeed!!! You have a wonderful way with words....M32

Simona_ukSimona_ukabout 10 years ago
Really nice story

Excellent story, kept me interested. Can't wait to see how it continues.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 10 years ago
I really enjoyed your story.

Your references to the AANR and TNS suggest that you are a long-time nudist. I remember being at a Y when the males were allowed to swim nude. Too bad, when the Ys went coed, that the tradition was not continued.

My wife and I used to belong to a non-landed nudist club that held nude swims once a month during the winter at a local Y. The nudist club rented the Y for a few hours. It was a private event not advertised to the public. The swims were coed, of course, and everyone was expected to be nude. I loved walking around nude in front of the other women, especially the younger ones.

The premise of your story is unrealistic because the Y allowed a CFNM event to take place. I think it would have been more realistic for the Y to advertise the swim as being “clothing optional” for women. That way some of the woman may have been nude and some of them may have kept their swim suits on. After all, some women are more modest than others when it comes to swimming in the buff, especially if they’ve never done that before. Also, why were there no couples attending?

Your final two paragraphs are a complete fantasy, something more suited for a swinger’s club. The ending just doesn’t make any sense in this context. On the one hand, Mindy is trying to enforce the rules but, on the other hand, she has no problems whatsoever when Sara decides that she wants to have sex with Harry. At least it was only the three of them remaining at the time so I guess I could see that happening. Also, more time could have been spent at the end describing the sex. It seemed like it was over before it began.

All in all, it was a very enjoyable read.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 9 years ago
Great start

Would be good to have more pools around the world adopt a night to traditional swimming or even nude swimming. lest then it would bring a community together of sorts.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 7 years ago
nude swim

It does feel great swimming nude other people looking at you.

smuuthiesmuuthieabout 7 years ago
Swimming costumes

That's what they are, I don't even own one. Great story so far, first one in a while that all the players aren't in High School.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Nice

Nice folks, story, sex. More’s acomin!

SteveZR1SteveZR1over 6 years ago
Great story!

I loved the scenario, I could almost see myself in such a situation and acting similarly.

Knowing that, one could see why I found the story to be very erotic.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Traditional swim.

WTF is CFNM? A nice quick romp story with a satisfying climax. Thank you, four stars.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Pleasing.

But it's been my experience that fornication in hot water is difficult because all the woman's natural lubrication is quickly washed away.

It's frustrating.

Awwww!

mick52mick52about 4 years ago
Loved it

Excellent story. I'm always amused by comments regarding how the stories have scenes that do not reflect the rules of conduct in real life. These are fantasies after all (and if not, then rules were broken and would have added to the excitement).

I personally don't mind some literary license unless it gets too unbelievable.

I look forward to more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked the story except for him getting completely shaved. The visual of a 50+ man naked man complete shaved of all his hair to look like a sissy boy is a big turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. What I loved was that they ended up fucking in front of the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story! Completely logical and believable. I loved the part where he got completely shaved. Since I am, too, I know what a great feeling it is to swim nude with no body hair. Simply wonderful! Another part where Sara showed up smooth shaved is super. Good job. Keep up the good writing.

cumslowlycumslowlyover 2 years ago

Just love your stories. You either have had a very exciting life or you have a vivid imagination! Either way it makes nice reading.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

It's har...oops difficult to be dishonest when you're nude. I definitely enjoyed this story and will be reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memory?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES