All Comments on 'A Treat for Halloween'

by rgraham666

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
Verrrry nice

I liked your story a lot. It was sexy and funny. The dialogue in the beginning was good too, the double entendres.

EmeraldKittenEmeraldKittenover 19 years ago
Happy Halloween

Loved it, from start to finish(es). :)

It got better each time I read it...

Bravo! *smooch*

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Simply

Wonderful ...erotic tale~ Great story...Good Luck (*_*) HAPPY HALLOWEEN

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tasty Treat

It was great. Interesting angle, the hair-stylist dressed up. Make a follow-up story.

minsueminsueover 19 years ago
Hey, it may just be a stroke story...

but it's a good 'un!

(thermometer left at default and does not reflect my vote)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good times had by all

had a good time while reading your story *wink*

logophilelogophileover 19 years ago
Mmmmm....

You know, sometimes a stroke story is perfect! And this one certainly matches that description. Happy Halloween everyone!

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Ah, the face massage!

"Now, what sort of a gentleman would I be if I ignored such a polite request?"

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, more! (Polite enough?)

sweetnpetitesweetnpetiteover 19 years ago
Excellent description

Your description was original and great. Very hot story.

sacksackover 19 years ago
A good stroke story...

I agree with the others, nothing wrong with a well written, tantalizing stroke story. I have one entry that is similarly lighthearted (The Mask) and another that is mysterious (Who Killed Lois Laynes). Check them out if you can!

~hellbaby~~hellbaby~over 19 years ago
Gotta Love this Story!

A 'ruby' haired,belly scarred, lusty vixen-What more could any man ask for! I loved this story !!!

(it brought back some great memories too.)

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
hmm

I kept waiting for your male character to be a vampire lol "I start at her neck, and note the pale, soft skin there. "Tasty," I think" But then no vampire :( Oh well. It was a good story nonetheless and I like the fact that you write in present tense because it's not a thing that a whole lot of people are good at :) Keep up the good work rg

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

Interesting, to say the least. What a fascinating place to find a lover. Seven.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Intense...

And explosively arousing. Effective, too. *blush*

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

Where to begin with this one? Let me see, an older, bearded gentleman gets to fuck a hot, young redheaded stylist in her salon. Hmmm...well, there was some really nice oral and anal, not to mention fingering. Fingers are very underrated as sexual toys, IMO. Take it from me. I could relate to a lot of this story, which is another thing that I like about it (I have facial hair, like redheads a lot, and enjoy anal sex).

Normally, present tense doesn't do it for me, but Rob wisely sticks to one tense in the story and gives it a dose or two of wit and charm, as well as humor. I particularly like his way of getting off on the right track with the stylist and flirting with her. That and his genuine shock at staying hard for so long at his age. It had plenty of realism in that and other ways. In other words, it was a realistic and believable portrayal of an unexpected and unlikely scenario, which takes some doing. It wasn't like the very poorly written (though admittely sexy) events of this sort in hard-core porn films.

I give this one a 5 and applaud this author/Reviewer on giving me an excellent first impression (and Halloween treat) with this trans-generational tale.

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 17 years ago
;)

Hmmm, I'm thinking I wish I had gone to beauty school.

Well-written, descriptive and very lurid. I enjoyed this one very much.

EmeraldKittenEmeraldKittenover 16 years ago
Yay!

I read this story again last year at this time, and what do ya know, it's that time again! lol.

I still love it. Fabulous RG. :)

(I was a good muse, wasn't I? lol.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmmmm Treats ;)

Thanks for a sweet treat that fills you up with desire. It was very well written, despite that you passed it off as a 'stroke story'. Thoroughly enjoyed!

HisscarlettHisscarlettover 15 years ago
I love your writing style

Your writing is beautiful

sadangelsadangelover 15 years ago
Another one...

Again. Another one I can't believe I hadn't read/commented on. Very hot. I'm going to go and "think" on this one awhile!! *wicked and very evil grin* Thank you for writing some of the best erotic stories to read here at Lit. I know why your stories all go the HOT list!!

roveroneroveroneover 11 years ago
really enjoyed it!

Hot Story...!

roveroneroveroneabout 6 years ago
Still great 2nd time around...!

Strange I don't remember it but read it 6 yrs ago and gave it 5 then, and also commented then.

Really enjoyed-love redheads...and Halloween my birthday!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous