A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head came up in surprise when Frank's thumb began to massage her anus. The glands theTrematodae had made grow there were working well and she was juicy and slippery. Lee-Ann started when the thumb slipped inside and began to make circular motions, stretching the muscles all the way around.

"You're going to sodomize me, aren't you, Mr. Lopez?"

"I sure am. It can be a tricky sort of sex, my dear, and shouldn't be left to an inexperienced man to violate you for the first time. You're loosening up nicely." He withdrew his thumb and pushed in two fingers, spreading them apart to further loosen her up. "I think you're ready now, Lee-Ann." The older man withdrew from her and she heard a condom packet being opened.

Oh gawd, here it comes. Push out, the books say, and take deep breaths. Relax, relax . . . "Ow!"

Lopez stopped moving to let her get used to him. After some seconds he asked, "Better now?"

"I guess. Just go slow. You're so big!"

"Yup. That's what you get with satyrs, dear, stretched out good." He pushed into her slowly until he was all the way in. Slowly, he withdrew and then thrust a little faster. He kept this up until he was slapping against her ass, grunting with effort. Lee-Ann's eyes were like headlights.I don't believe this. I'm actually taking him up my ass just like he was in my pussy. It even feels good, in a kind of stingy sort of way. I could get used to it and I guess I'd better. I wonder how many of the other men are going to want me like this? Frank gave a groan and flopped over, supporting himself on his elbows with the hair on his chest and belly tickling her back.

"Girl, you give a great ride."

****

Three men later, showered and glowing, Lee-Ann came down the stairs and out into the yard. The men were all sitting down, now, with women on their laps, cuddling in the afterglow. Charles smiled and waved her over. She hopped up onto his thighs and leaned against his shoulder, raising her face to kiss his neck and gently nibble his ear. She looked over at her father. Sally was wrapped in his arms, evidently already asleep. She looked around for her mother and saw her, eyes closed, rubbing her face against Gary's.

"Charlie?"

"Mmm?"

"Are we—are we family, the Corbetts and the Abbotts?"

"Uh-huh. But don't tell your little brothers. At their age the idea that somehow they're already destined for Misty would turn them green. But in time I think she'll be delighted to belong to twin satyrs."

"Uh! One is enough for me. At least," she grinned up at him, "one at a time."