All Comments on 'A Trip Out Boating'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)]!

Hi Sexybeast8899,

I really like your stories & i am glad you are still posting erotic stories.

kafkafabout 5 years ago
Proof read your story!

So many mistakes.

ThalamirThalamirabout 5 years ago
Maestro.

Master of the boat story. Master of the hot wife story. I put you right up there with Keat, Tabbisful, xleglover and GUSTAV_JORGENSON. Hands down virtuoso of this sublime art form. You nailed IT!!!

Daleg70Daleg70over 3 years ago

very good story. could have been longer. Once the action started, I maintained a hard on throughout. is there a pt. 2? maybe where Annette goes to the Bachelor party?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Samantha Sam my wife and I were invited for a boat ride on her bosses boat with another couple Sarah who also worked at the same place and her husband Bill. Jack Henderson was the boss. Jack was a big and handsome man. We arrived and Jack welcomed us aboard. We shook hands and he gave Sam a hugg and kissed her cheek. Jack said everything was ready and we should take off. Sam asked about Sarah and Bill. Jack said they had canceled. We took off. It was enjoyable except I was seeing that Jack was eating Sam with his eye's. He also was pushing the drinks on us and they were strong. Knowing something was up I started dumping mine when I wouldn't be seen. I was acting like I was getting drunk. Sam was getting drunk. Jack's drinks were not as strong I could see the difference. I asked if he had a restroom. Of course he directed me. I went down but watched to see what would happen. When I seen him put the moves on Sam I actually pissed in the corner on the carpet. I mad a little noise and when I returned to them Sam was sitting and Jack was acting busy with controls. He said that we should head back. He kept pushing the drinks. I started dumping Sam's when possible and mine. At the dock he asked if would jump and drop the rope over the post. I said sure. Just as I jumped he throttled and I thought he was trying to take off and leave me standing. I quickly grabbed a rope and dropped it over a post not the correct post but it stopped them. I jumped back on the boat and said it's time we leave Sam. She tried to get up but I had to help her. I sat her on a bench and went back to the boat. Jack was trying it up. I approached him and said hey asshole you try that shit again and I will kick your ass up between your shoulders and you will have to take your shirt off to shit. He smirked and said I'm sorry I accidentally bumped the throttle. No I said trying to mess with Sam believe me you will regret if you ever mess with her. Later Sam and I talked about what happened. She said that she was quiting her job and finding another. I disagreed saying she had 19 years in and that SOB was going to ruin her career. I demanded that she go to HR and report. They spoke to Jack and warned him. He got transferred a few months later. Things are good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous