All Comments on 'A Trip to Clintonville'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 13 years ago
You Bet

I totally went in her corner and their marriage when she picked up the lamp and did her thing. Just - no more blow jobs, guys have a way of overpowering a woman in post blow job.

Good story Bob, different but good.

Thanks!

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
weird reasoning

the man is in denial and a pathetic human being.

Anon1952Anon1952almost 13 years ago
Thank you for the warning!

Thank you for the brief warning at the beginning. It is not the type of story I am interested in reading at this time. I appreciate your writing skills and have enjoyed many of your stories. Thanks for continuing to share your thoughts and imagination.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
CP "saw the light"

Yeah, she shouldn't have done the BJ thing BUT she proved herself with the lamp. I'd say he made a wise decision. She's drinking, she's around 7 guys she had blown and/or fucked, she's got to be more than a little hot. If there ever was a time to forgive and forget, this was it. Well, maybe not forget. One of JPB's better ones IMNSHO.

oldcdawgoldcdawgalmost 13 years ago
not like your stories

This one is not like your stories. I like the old Just Plain Bob better.

pa47epa47ealmost 13 years ago
well done

Well done, enjoyed your warning most of all. Am so glad that someone finally stood up to the nay sayers with their venom spewing comments...

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
This wasn't as bad as your preface/warning let me to believe

Nan lost control initially like a former smoker who sees lots of people smoking and whose inhibitions are down from some booze. But as another said, she partly redeemed herself when she did the lamp trick. And hubby is not really a wimp, not the way it appears by the end. He's not stupid, he's going to watch her a lot more closely, and he has a get out of jail free card. So there may come a time where he slips and gets caught. She'll scream at him until he brings up what he saw at the party, and she'll have to forgive him as he did her, or so he thinks. But men don't really understand women, and he'll find that out when he tries to use his card. Well-written story.

gogreengogreenalmost 13 years ago
thanks for the before hand warrining.

nice story what i read of it. (ok i skim story's a lot.)

well done.

good as you are at writing is, it was nice to know you can do both side well. warring made it clear exactly what i was reading, and so cleared any ambiguous before i stated reading it. because of the warning i could just relax and read it, knowing what path he choose. and so it was more enjoyable because of that, i could see why he choose that path, in stead of think what a idiot.

it's always a hard choice the marriage or the ego/male pride. some times it nice to know that the guy chose his path. it take guts ether route.

it all seams from the fact the guy what to guarantee who the father of the child, he is razing. the women dus not care who the father is, as long as she has the person she love's, to help her look after it.

that the issue.

do you what to risk raising an other mans child or your own.

men that don't care will probably save the marriage. men who do care, will go for the divorce.

revenge only enters is, if the man/woman feel that he/she was conned and or feel cheated. some are just natural vindictive.

that why you get strong feeling when you miss out a warring.

5 stars.

fausttusfausttusalmost 13 years ago
Interesting

Your warning almost made me skip this one. But I'm glad I didn't.

Husband wasn't a wimp or at least no more then many other writers on here would have made him.

Wife although a slut wasn't completely bad. Nice recovery with the beat down on CP.

Thanks for the warning I hope it helps with the scourged earth crowd.

Mandy01Mandy01almost 13 years ago
Not bad Bob!

The warning was noted and I was actually pleased when she danced on CP's family jewels although she did put herself in harms way.

I didn't see it as a 5 star, but you got the next best thing.

What I want to know is...why have you turned off your Anonymous comments, could it be you've finally got tired of reading their shit?

And where the fuck is Harry???

Amanda

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good

I liked it. She told him up front she was a slut and then stayed faithful until she got drunk and went back for the reunion. She was basically forced to fuck and stopped the other man and then the other men who asked her. Pretty damn good woman if you ask me. He didn't mind that she was a slut to begin with and couldn't say much after allowing her to attend that reunion with all her previous boyfriends there. He didn't interrupt them either when she gave the blowjobs so he was a bit of a voyeur. Thanks

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I am the opposite of fauttus

I saw your warning when I opened this with trepidation from it's low score. Just for the good belly laugh that wit gave me, I felt it deserved a read.

And I enjoyed it. I think, all things put together, he made a wise decision. If his marriage hadn't been a strong, he should probably have dropped her, but it wasn't.

Nice story and you sir are a writing animal!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 5 stars.

However, I almost rated it 4 stars because clearly the writer doesn't know what rape and likely he is a rapist based on the following:

"I wasn't all that upset that she had fucked the two guys because I knew that it had started out as non-consensual sex. I couldn't really call it rape because she had started things by sucking their dicks in the first place... One time before Nan and I got together I'd had sex with a girl and she decided at the last second that she didn't want me to cum in her and she tried to get me to stop, but I was so into it, so close to cumming that there was no way I was going to stop. I just kept pounding to get my nut."

S103427 - PEOPLE v. JOHN Z: At any point, if a girl says "No or stop" and you don't stop, it is rape.

State Court Defines Rape

2003 State court defines rape RULING: WOMAN MAY WITHDRAW CONSENT AT ANY POINT By Michelle Guido Mercury News

In a 6-1 decision, the California Supreme Court created one of the country's toughest standards on what constitutes rape, ruling that if a woman withdraws consent at any point during sex but her partner refuses to stop, it becomes rape.

The decision removes one of the last gray areas on a woman's right to say no. Rape crisis counselors hailed the ruling, saying it sends a bold message -- especially to young women who are sometimes confused about whether they can change their minds once a sex act is under way. "Forcible rape occurs when, during apparently consensual intercourse, the victim expresses an objection and attempts to stop the act and the defendant forcibly continues despite the objection,'' Justice Ming W. Chin wrote in Monday's ruling.

Supreme courts in at least five other states have ruled it is rape if a woman withdraws consent at any time and her partner doesn't stop. But women's advocates caution that, particularly in rape cases in which the victim knows her offender, juries still will be faced with the difficult task of deciding whom to believe when it comes to consent.

El Dorado County case

In the case out of El Dorado County, a 17-year-old girl initially consented to have sex with a 17-year-old boy at a party. After intercourse had begun, she resisted and told the boy that she had to go home. He repeatedly asked her to ``give me some time,'' but she kept saying, ``No, I have to go home.'' He did not stop until several minutes later. He was found guilty of rape and sentenced to spend time at a youth ranch.

The justices upheld that decision, finding the girl ``withdrew her consent and, through her actions and words, communicated that fact.''

But the ruling still failed to define when the boy should have stopped, wrote Justice Janice Rogers Brown in a dissenting opinion.

``Ten seconds? Thirty? A minute? Is persistence the same thing as force?'' she wrote. ``And even if we conclude persistence should be criminalized in this situation, should the penalty be the same as for forcible rape?''

The issue of withdrawing consent comes up most often in cases of date rape -- in which a victim knows her offender -- and among high school or college-age women.

Young women are often confused about whether they can back out once things get heavy, said Jeanne Zeamba, a health educator at Santa Clara University who is developing a program for students to counsel other students on issues such as rape and sexual assault.

``Sometimes women seem a little surprised that they do have that power -- the power to say no at any time,'' she said.

Monday's ruling might drive home that point, said Nicole Aeschleman, 22, a law student at Santa Clara University who participated in the peer program.

"It's really important for women to know that if you change your mind and say this is not something I want to go through with, the law will back you up,'' she said. "If we can get the word out that no matter when it happens -- it doesn't matter at what point you say no -- if he doesn't stop, that's rape.''

Legal conflict resolved

Deputy Attorney General John McLean called the Supreme Court's ruling a ``common-sense opinion.''

``This is making absolutely clear that when consent is withdrawn after an act begins, that's still going to be rape,'' he said.

Carol Foster, a Sacramento attorney for the boy in the case, said she was disappointed with the decision because she believed that once the victim consented, her client ceased in a ``reasonable'' amount of time.

``What does the law say, is he to stop that split second?'' Foster said. ``I was looking for the court to go further in the definitions of these questions because I think they are going to come up in future cases.''

But she said the ruling did resolve the conflict of law that has existed in California.

It's about time for such a progressive state on women's issues, said Gina McClard, associate director of the National Crime Victim Law Institute in Portland, Ore.

State Court Defines Rape

In case you didn't see it in today's SJ Mercury News

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/4889062.htm Posted on Mon, Jan. 06, 2003 State court defines rape RULING: WOMAN MAY WITHDRAW CONSENT AT ANY POINT By Michelle Guido Mercury News

The California Supreme Court on Monday created one of the country's toughest standards on what constitutes rape, ruling that if a woman withdraws consent at any point during sex but her partner refuses to stop, it becomes rape.

The decision removes one of the last gray areas on a woman's right to say no. Rape crisis counselors hailed the ruling, saying it sends a bold message -- especially to young women who are sometimes confused about whether they can change their minds once a sex act is under way.

The 6-1 decision clears up conflicting definitions that California courts have grappled with in recent years. In 1985, an appellate court ruled that continuing after consent has been withdrawn during intercourse doesn't constitute rape, but in 2000, another California appellate court ruled that it did.

``Forcible rape occurs when, during apparently consensual intercourse, the victim expresses an objection and attempts to stop the act and the defendant forcibly continues despite the objection,'' Justice Ming W. Chin wrote in Monday's ruling.

Supreme courts in at least five other states have ruled it is rape if a woman withdraws consent at any time and her partner doesn't stop. But women's advocates caution that, particularly in rape cases in which the victim knows her offender, juries still will be faced with the difficult task of deciding whom to believe when it comes to consent.

``I think it could be a pretty huge ruling, but I don't know how many people will run with it because it might be challenging to prove withdrawn consent in court,'' said Lara Aziz, client services coordinator for the YWCA in Santa Clara Valley. ``It's hard enough to prove cases that seem like slam dunks because a lot of blame still lies with the victim.''

Still, she said, the ruling could help rape-prevention educators clarify the issue, particularly for young women.

El Dorado County case

In the case out of El Dorado County, a 17-year-old girl initially consented to have sex with a 17-year-old boy at a party. After intercourse had begun, she resisted and told the boy that she had to go home. He repeatedly asked her to ``give me some time,'' but she kept saying, ``No, I have to go home.'' He did not stop until several minutes later. He was found guilty of rape and sentenced to spend time at a youth ranch.

The justices upheld that decision, finding the girl ``withdrew her consent and, through her actions and words, communicated that fact.''

But the ruling still failed to define when the boy should have stopped, wrote Justice Janice Rogers Brown in a dissenting opinion.

``Ten seconds? Thirty? A minute? Is persistence the same thing as force?'' she wrote. ``And even if we conclude persistence should be criminalized in this situation, should the penalty be the same as for forcible rape?''

The issue of withdrawing consent comes up most often in cases of date rape -- in which a victim knows her offender -- and among high school or college-age women.

Young women are often confused about whether they can back out once things get heavy, said Jeanne Zeamba, a health educator at Santa Clara University who is developing a program for students to counsel other students on issues such as rape and sexual assault.

``Sometimes women seem a little surprised that they do have that power -- the power to say no at any time,'' she said.

Monday's ruling might drive home that point, said Nicole Aeschleman, 22, a law student at Santa Clara University who participated in the peer program.

``It's really important for women to know that if you change your mind and say this is not something I want to go through with, the law will back you up,'' she said. ``If we can get the word out that no matter when it happens -- it doesn't matter at what point you say no -- if he doesn't stop, that's rape.''

Legal conflict resolved

Deputy Attorney General John McLean called the Supreme Court's ruling a ``common-sense opinion.''

``This is making absolutely clear that when consent is withdrawn after an act begins, that's still going to be rape,'' he said.

Carol Foster, a Sacramento attorney for the boy in the case, said she was disappointed with the decision because she believed that once the victim consented, her client ceased in a ``reasonable'' amount of time.

``What does the law say, is he to stop that split second?'' Foster said. ``I was looking for the court to go further in the definitions of these questions because I think they are going to come up in future cases.''

But she said the ruling did resolve the conflict of law that has existed in California.

It's about time for such a progressive state on women's issues, said Gina McClard, associate director of the National Crime Victim Law Institute in Portland, Ore.

"Today's opinion is so important for the women of California, in fact women everywhere, because it upholds the sanctity of a woman's body,'' she said. ``In essence, the court has established a rule of law that `no means no.' ''

Today's opinion is so important for the women of California, in fact women everywhere, because it upholds the sanctity of a woman's body,'' she said. "In essence, the court has established a rule of law that `no means no.' ''

Google S103427 - PEOPLE v. JOHN Z. or See http://www.thefreelibrary.com/No+means+no%3F+Withdrawal+of+consent+during+intercourse+and+the...-a0129353542

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 12 years ago
Quite possibly a minor miracle!

Sorry Bob, I'm not talking about your story, although you've done your typical bang-up job. No, the minor miracle is DWornock's comment. It made a valid point (at length) based on something other than DWornock's personal opinion of how the world should work. Way to go DW! You might make it to adult yet.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WAS THERE AN UNINTENTIONAL PUN

about arkansan and the ex pres, TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Thank you for the warning...

I did not read it. I will go on to the next story. Always appreciate your efforts, Bob.

carvohicarvohialmost 11 years ago
not bad.

See here JPB, they can't all end a certain way. Our Nan was promiscuous, but she'd been a good girl a long time. So she gave it up to a couple guys at a party at a place she'd been away from for nine years and would probably never return to. She still managed to hold her own with the lamp. Her husband was a good sort. I doubt she'll ever disrespect him again. However, were I he, I think somewhere down the road I'd say something about broken lamps just to see her reaction.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Not a blueprint for how I'd want to live my life but...

it was a fine story. There was a core of romance there that was mote real that average story in actual Romance genre. Haters of cognitive dissonance should steer well clear of this one.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 10 years ago
he needed

To tell her he saw. Otherwise it WILL tear them apart. She can be pissed at him, but she should have told him to begin with. Dammit. Usually I'd give this one star, but I was hoping for five, given the story, so, instead of that absence dropping it four, I gave it a two, because I didn't (italics) hate it. I just disliked the absence of a healthy conversation.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

should have taken pics so you can identify the kids when their born, then divorce her

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THIS COULD FIT INTO THE BILLY BOY STORY

at least what we know of it, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
2nd read

I agree with hubby, not only does he understand her head, but he realizes how much he loves her, and doesn't mind. what's good for one isn't always what's good for another. not all cultures are the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

for the prologue. I do not care for this type of story, so I skipped it. But I jumped to the comments to thank you and post the *****.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 9 years ago
you mean trip to

cuckyville......another pussy ass WACC

JeffTomJeffTomover 9 years ago
If she thinks she got away once, she will do it again!!!

The only reason I don't like the story is the husband did not confront her. Like no sex until she has been tested. What if she is pregnant??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yuck

When a man or woman married, everything that happened before they got together, is erased. The minute she spread her lips and legs and took on her old boyfriends, that is the moment you are no longer married to her. Jettison the used up cunt and find someone that when she says her vows, they actually mean something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a pussy

and I don't mean her.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
I Can Live With It

I can live with him not tossing her out. What I can't get past is him not confronting her with it and explaining in no uncertain terms that if anything like that happens again, they are through.

He should have waited a couple of days, told her that he had considered long and hard but decided not to divorce her, but that he would if she even gave the appearance of doing something like that again.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Worry.......

And for keeping the cheating slut all he has to do, unless he finally gets rid of her, is constantly worry that this will be the day she cheats on him or gives him VD or AIDS. I just don't see the upside for him. She cheats, he worries himself into an ulcer or a heart attack. To me that only serves to confirm his status as being too damn stupid to breathe.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
he is a worthless cunt

as his wife

1 star

keep hoping to read jpb tale worth more than 1 or 2 stars. do far no luck

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was big of him.

It would have worried me that the MINUTE she gets around her old friends she reverts to the slut she was. If that doesn't bring up a red flag I don't know what would? It's probably okay that he gave her a pass this one time. But I wouldn't hide the fact that he knew what she did from her. I'd tell her straight out that this time he forgave her. Next time she was out the door and down the road with nothing, including no custody of the kids.

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
You certainly got the attention of mr. Anon

I like your stories, this one included

5*

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I would have liked the story, if...

I would have liked the story, if she had come clean about what she did, telling the truth...Didn't she after nine years trust his love? It wasn't so much the cheating, but the lie she told him when he asked her: "You sneak off with any of them?"...so just 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Husband Allowed Nancy To Be Raped

Cuckolded husband allowed his wife Nancy to be raped. He knew what they were up to when he was standing in hall outside the door. He should have kicked the door in. Cuckold can no longer trust her for the duration of marriage. One of your weaker stories. Sorry.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 8 years ago
He is a Fool

She is an immature cheating slut. He should have left her ass there and gone home and filed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hope you only write about pussy husbands and aren't a little dick loser....

Losers...

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
heat vs pragmatism

have both. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

WTF....ah well a whore and a wimp good combination..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucked up

Not worth the read.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
fucked up is what dear anony's wife siad he was.

FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD AND COCK!! I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Piss Poor Ending

Yea, right. Not getting rid of the, "Slut" is about the dumbest thing not to do.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
So like, yeah... No.

What happened to the "That's all over, right...?"

Here's a surprise... oral sex IS sex... and sex with someone other than your spouse is NOT "forsaking all others".

"Love you... it's been fun... Good-bye."

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
well, this is odd....

Ordinarily I'm on the side of 'To the curb' but I could see keeping her.

However:

1) It would not be ignored, it would be talked about.

That the big point in her favor was she didn't plan or intend to cheat going in.

2) There would be a clear understanding that there would be no tolerance for any other incidents, and the same if others that had already happened came to light later.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
What I didn't agree...

What I didn't agree was: "I couldn't really call it rape because she had started things by sucking their dicks in the first place"!!! That was rape with all its letters and he should have stopped it...He let them rape her and didn't act!!! That's a crime too!!! He should have even called the police and present charges...Even if she wasn't his wife, but any other woman, he should have stopped it!!! Then they would have to deal with the blow-jobs and he would make it clear that another stunt like that was the end of their marriage...Like this all stayed in "limbo"!!! Nothing of this invalidates the fact that I understand why he had forgiven her, but another fact is that he will never forget and will never trust her again...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YES! SHE WAS RAPED!

Assholes! NO MEANS NO, GOD DAMN IT! In all 50 states, once a woman tells a man, 'No', if the man continues, he is committing Forciable Rape. In no way does 'No' mean 'Yes'. Oh, and there is another rule that cancels out the 'Cherry Popper' rule. It is the 'Husband's Exclusivity Rule' that states that a husband can cut the dick and balls off of any man he catches having sex with his wife.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
She is going to do it again

She told him she wants to keep in better contact with these people. Doesn't sound like someone who had been raped. She should have wanted to leave right away but she stayed and had lots of fun and planned to do so again. Why would he have sex with her after what he saw? He doesn't know these rapists, they are probably loaded with STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
watching her

Just like he did at party. He deserves what the future holds.

I am guessing ''Clintonville'' is sneaking in bill clinton philosophy about blowjobs not being sex

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
close contact ?

Sorry folks, I was cheated on,,,,,To take men's cocks into her mouth who aren't her husband, swallow their sperm THEN say" I want to keep contact with these fuckers!!!! GOOD GOD DAMN LUCK....next time she'll blow all of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

You can't live with a cheater, whether it's a man or a woman, you have to either just pack up and leave, or get a divorce. None of this BS marriage counseling. There would be nothing but excuses as to why they did this or they did that. It would be ALL BS antway you look at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nope

She cheated and did it intentionally, the very first time she got with her old crowd.

And now wants to see them regularly.

a blowjob is still sex.

even if he wants to keep her, he should confront and nip this in the bud.

Then of course, do something to the guys.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cheating

You would be crazy to think blowouts were all she did. Another piece of crap from job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't think so!

You can catch all the nasty diseases from blowjobs. He should be running for his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Captain Cuck strikes again!

Fuck. Another sloppy seconds cumfest of JPB.

Fucking waste of writing talent for cuck content continuously. Jeezus.

Since a writers content reflects them personally to a degree, guess we can all unequivocally shoot at what JPBs latent/conscious tastes are like. CUM SANDWICHES FOR ALL.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 5 years ago
DIDN'T LIKE IT

YOU SAID HE WAS A WIMP AND SURE ASS HELL. NO WOMAN IS WORTH KEEPING AFTER WHAT SHE DID. NO WOMAN!

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
You ask for this

You brought this comment on yourself trying to mock us real killer minded real men, that will not tolerate such foolishness I didn’t even read the crap 💩 since you spelled it out in your little pre-rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Źzzzzz....

Just Plain Boring. Maybe next one.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Nothing like a nympho at home!

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Good story.Smart hubby. Keep an eye on her for sure. But then again, he's pretty sure she was faithful until that night. I might cut down the visits to her parents though. Completely cut them off.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

He says he wouldn’t get rid of her for a couple of BJ’s, but it wasn’t just BJ’s was it? If a man allows that to happen, he doesn’t love or even care about his wife, she is merely a convenient hole for his use.

Just another of JPB’s ‘let’s see what kind of reaction I will get’ stories, he does enjoy baiting his audience.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a dumbass

Dump the cheating whore

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Maybe CUCK BOY could eat her creampie after she gets with her boyfriends!!!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Ah well he did warn us at the beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You must have some gay thing going on , a blow job and you deal with it , she screws somebody and it's almost rape ? Who what a F=en loooooser , F the kid thing , wait till there's real crisis and she use's her get out of Dodge card. The men we have today the liberal mentality the family destruction the mentally incompetent lack of morality.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Okay, call me weird but I liked the way our main man really considered his decision making process before deciding to stay with her or leave. He thinks he made the correct decision so good for him. A 4*.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

These comments are hilarious! We were warned at the beginning of the story that he was a wimp and wouldn't do anything about his cheating wife. I'm beginning to think these guys jerk it to their own comments instead of the stories they read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another cuck story by a wimp writer

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

“No way I was going to get rid of her over a couple of blow jobs”. Any wife that does anything with a man other than her husband, that she wouldn’t do in front of her husband is Cheating. She’s got to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BOB are you a closet cuckold trying to come out with stories like this???

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good old hand job read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“ Just plain cuck” can’t help himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, never ever marrie a slut. He needs to get the children DNA test just to make sure. And as a known cuckold why did he not have the slut sorry wife just seat on his face and had her push the cum loads right into his mouth. A real man would have got a video of her screw him over and gone for a devorice. CP and the other guy would be short a few balls at the end of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many times will he be ok with her reconnecting?

CimenRunarCimenRunarover 1 year ago

Ok, I get the premise of the story, and ‘sort of’ understand the MC’s reasoning to stay quiet about what happened. However, a follow story should have him put Nan under a bit of pressure. “So you want to meet up with your old ‘friends’ more often in the future? What happens if some of them want repeats of what you did with them before we married? What would you do if they took you to a bedroom and got you hot? Would you let the gangbang you again for old times sake? What do you think I would do while you were having your sexual reunions? Just asking, honey.” Let her sweat a bit and see how she reacted. Finally tell her she could have done it already, considering how long she had been away at the party.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

Not great, but I liked it. There should be a follow up.

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Lol, the MC has no self respect at all, and is as dumb as wet cardboard, letting his wife service two old boyfriends for “ old times sake?”, then afterwards she tells her husband that we agreed to keep what was in the past was to stay there? That is what memories are, things in the past, not cheating on your spouse “ to relive some good old time when she was a slut?” Both of then must have gotten a serious beating with the stupid stick.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

His decision to keep her I can mostly understand. Not telling her he knows what she did that night makes no sense to me.

The decision I don't understand is him deciding to marry her in the first place when she admitted to doing a 9 man gangbang only 3 days before their first date.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 year ago

Let's hope the bank isn't Silicon Valley Bank! Nan sounds like a great woman. Enjoy her. 5*~~JB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What BS! As soon as the husband saw that they were trying rape his wife his should broken the window and have taken pictures and called the cops!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm sure there are men that marry sex workers and it goes without saying that men marry sluts. What I don't buy is the characterisation of the kind of man that knowingly does. Cynical pimps, moochers etc are not wimps, quite the opposite, they're prime DV scum.

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

What a wimp. She is going to do it again. She has already suggested they spend more time in her old town.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories