A Trip to Clintonville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No I didn't.

I believe she was telling the truth when she told CP that she loved me and she had never screwed another man since marrying me and didn't intend to. I decided that a couple of blow jobs on old boyfriends to relive a memory weren't worth throwing away nine years of a pretty good marriage. I wasn't brain dead however and I would keep a closer eye on Nan in the future just in case her 'reunion indiscretion' lit a fire she decided that she wanted to feed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You doing okay?" she asked when she came up to me.

"I'm fine. Having a good time with your old friends?"

"I am. I'm sorry that I haven't kept in closer touch with them. I think that in the future when we come to visit mom and dad we should plan on getting together with some of them."

"Any in particular? Like maybe those old boyfriends you told me about?"

"I can't avoid them baby. There are seven of them here tonight."

"You sneak off with any of them?" I asked in a joking tone of voice and I saw something quickly flash across her face and then she giggled and said:

"I could have. Several asked me. I still can if you want to see what sloppy seconds from me would be like."

"I don't think so. One of them might make you decide not to come home with me."

"Yeah! As if! You are stuck with me baby. I remember what I did with all those guys and not one of them could hold a candle to you."

I looked around and asked, "So who are the seven?"

"Oh no you don't. We agreed that what happened before we got together didn't matter. I'm keeping it that way."

"At least tell me which one had the foot long dick."

"I never said that one of them was a foot long."

"Then who were you talking about with Sarah when you were holding your hands about a foot apart?"

"You saw that?"

"I did."

"I was talking about you."

"About me?"

"Sarah knew how big a slut I was and how much I loved to screw and give blow jobs. She wanted to know what was so special about you that I gave up trying to suck and fuck every man in the state. I told her you had a ten inch cock."

"But I don't have a ten inch cock."

"Yeah, but she will never know that. At least I don't think she will. She might come after you just to see if I was telling the truth."

"She would do something like that?"

"She might. Back in the day she was as big a slut as I was. She might not have changed."

"She was a slut?"

"Remember me telling you about the gangbang I did just before meeting you?"

I nodded my head yes.

"She was lying on the bed next to me."

I looked over at Sarah and saw that she was looking our way and when she saw me looking at her she smiled. She was a pretty sexy looking lady. I wondered what I would do if she did come after me. After all, I did have a 'get out of jail free' card thanks to what Nan had done.

"What was the deal with her holding her fingers three inches apart?"

Nan laughed and said, "After I told her how big you were she told me I was lucky and that she had to settle for three inches."

"She was probably lying too."

"Probably. I do have a confession to make."

I braced myself to her out herself over her visit to the bedroom with her old boyfriends, but what she said was:

"Seeing my old boyfriends and remembering some of the things we did has me horny as hell. You need to get me out of here and fuck my brains out."

We hadn't even pulled away from the curb when Nan slid over next to me:

"Pay attention to your driving" she said as she worked my cock out of my trousers

She didn't have enough time to get me off on the short drive to her parent's house and we rarely made love when we visited because the walls were so thin in the house so she had me pull over on a side street and then she got on the back seat and pulled off her panties as she cried:

"Hurry up baby, hurry. I need it. I need it bad."

She was soaking wet, but then she always was so I didn't know if she had cleaned herself at Sarah's and I was getting her natural wetness or if I was getting sloppy seconds, but I didn't care. We fucked like a couple of crazed animals in heat.

Oh yeah! No way I was going o get rid of her over a couple of blow jobs, but I would be watching her just in case and you could take that to the bank.

12