A Trip to the Hucow Farm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth and groaned again, and she heard Joseph's voice merge with hers. He grunted, deep, baritone, guttural, primal, as his cock trembled inside Jessika. Hearing Joseph cry out, she moaned again, starting with a distinct "M" sound, and rolling it, into an elongated "O". Joseph's thick and firm hands grasped desperately at Jessika's hips; he pulled her backward, and she felt his strength, his desperate lusts, test the thick leather of her harness. Across the room, she heard Layla join in to their matching - mated - calls, and that was all Jessika could take.

As Jessika's pussy tightened into a vise, she heard Joseph all but roar, and felt his cock surge, swelling to fill every inch of her pussy - and then, as fire tore along Jessika's bound limbs, rope after rope of thick, sticky, sweet seed spewed into Jessika. Her sides shuddered, her back strained against the ropes, and her thighs trembled. She moaned - mooed - as Joseph came, again and again; Jessika could feel her cunt growing, swelling, bulging. She was growing, expanding, immediately, her body reshaping, straining against the leather. As the cum continued to pour into her, more and more, Jessika felt her breasts filling, expanding, rounding, and growing pendulous and heavy; her face filled, growing plump and her lips rounding into a cupid's bow. She felt her thighs fill, her hips widen, her buttocks round into a full, round curve. As Joseph grunted, the flow of thick cum into Jessika's eagerly waiting pussy finally slowing, she felt herself settling into her new, wonderful, perfectly shaped breeding body.

Joseph withdrew from Jessika's pussy slowly, letting the cum slip from her pussy, down her thighs; she felt it lubricate the Hitachi; it's pulsing against her swollen, exaggerated clitoris kept Jessika's body twitching. "Oooh, wow...", she moaned, as Joseph stroked his hand down her back. "...oooooh." Joseph reached down, running his hand along her hip, and the wrapping his hand around her now-full belly. Jessika's womb felt warm, and full, and ... and wonderful.

Joseph paced around Jessika, as she let his cum slowly drop out of her pussy. She could hear him undo the straps that held her in place; her whole body felt more full, rounder, softer, heavier as Joseph held out a hand to her to help her up from the bench. Layla waited, just off the dias, her face lit and smiling. With Joseph holding her hand, her knees wobbly and her feet uncertain of her knew heft, Jessika walked towards her.

"Oh. My God," Layla said, sighing. "You look ... so beautiful. Oh, wow, Jessika, wow." She giggled. Jessika felt herself blush, as Layla looked her new, full body up and down. She ran the back of her knuckles across Jessika's now-rounded belly; then it was Jessika's turn to giggle.

"Does ... does it look good on me?", Jessika asked, nervously. Layla nodded, firmly.

"You look perfect. Perfect," she sighed. She held up a pink, frilled, lovely bathrobe, like the ones the other cows had been wearing in lounge. Jessika slipped into it; two weeks ago, she would never have worn it, but now it felt nice, soft, and comfortable on her skin. The robe felt deliciously feminine, sensual, and, and ...

"We'll have a room made ready for you," Layla said. "You're probably hungry, too. We'll make sure you get plenty of nutritious foods ... and some junk, too...", she giggled. Jessika looked back, and saw Joseph's naked form retreating out a different door.

"Later," Layla said to her. "Later."

Holding hands, Layla in the lead, the two women set out for the farmhouse, together.