All Comments on 'A True Believer'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Very hot. She kind of a tard but very sexy.

SchakaSchakaover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Great story! It was at once cute and sexy! 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ho ho hoMery christmas;

Be nice I'll be cumming soon. keep on trucking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad

At all. Ever think of fucking your own mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Best story Ive read for a long time : ) Both sexy and humorous , cool and festive : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is Deb "special"? As in slow.....Deb sure sounds like a dumb girl...

"dad" and "Santa" are not the same height.........oh well....perhaps Deb would like to get done by Santa as well.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
I could get into a Christmas delivery like this!

Anony: ""dad" and "Santa" are not the same height". Maybe, maybe not. When he was seated in Dad's chair, the height differential wouldn't be as apparent, plus her judgement was overwhelmed by the situation so she probably wasn't interested in comparing heights.

And SHE had her Merry Christmas!

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
Cute Story

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
???

a story of abuse? kinda like rape...

sandytreessandytreesalmost 6 years ago
Of course there a Santa Claus

Chill out " Mr or Ms Anonymous read it in the manner it is set in.........

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 5 years ago
another chapter or two

Wanna read more about this. Maybe, he gets to fuck his sister or even get his wife to believe in Santa then use it on his mother-n-law make her a believer too. Just sum suggestions.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 5 years ago
another chapter or a cpl more

Have son dressed as Santa again. Maybe fucks his sister or his wife & make then believers in Santa also. Then maybe even his mother-n-law into a believer too. Lots of possibilities. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
anal?

a gay story YUK!

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

A fun story, when they had sex I had a thought that the mom knew and pretended to believe to get the dad to do all that work. She would whisper in the son's ear in the morning merry Christmas Santa to let him know she knew, maybe have it be a new Christmas tradition.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just found this. Lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anal isn't gay unless it's between the same sex or gender, dumbass anon. Your lack of Culture and taste isn't the stories fault, blame yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous