A True Believer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,438 Followers

"Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas," I added, not knowing what else to say. Mom beamed at me, and then left the room.

As soon as she was out of line of sight, I sighed a deep breath of relief. What the hell had overcome me? That had been some grade A thinking-with-your-dick level stuff. I prayed she wouldn't tell Dad about this, and wondered if she was lying next to him right now, her ass still full of my seed.

I put the present back in its original position, and took off my boots again. As quiet as I could manage it, I crept to the front door, and left the way I came in. After I had driven a few miles, I pulled over next to a dumpster, took off my Santa costume, and threw it in there. How could I have been so stupid?

Back at the hotel, I slipped into the room without any problems. The night attendant shot me a few curious glances, but didn't ask any questions. In the bathroom, I used a wet towel to clean my cock as best as I could, then slipped into bed, trying hard not to wake Sarah.

***

"Mommy! Daddy! Mommy! Daddy!" Zoe's shouts woke me up. She was bouncing around the room, excited. I looked at the clock. It read 7 a.m. "It's Christmas! Christmas!" Sarah and I got up, and showered quickly, then drove over to my parents.

Deb, her husband, and my parents were sitting around the breakfast table. I looked at my mother, trying to see if anything had changed, but everyone was chatting amicably. Zoe rushed over, and asked loudly, "Grandma, did Santa come last night?" Mom choked on the coffee she was drinking, and Dad was patting her on the back while she coughed. Zoe didn't wait around, and ran off into the living room.

After breakfast, we gathered in the living room. Dad sat in his favorite sofa chair, and I tried hard not to look at it. Mom sat down on the chair's arm, and I noticed her wincing as she settled in. Zoe tore into the presents. Deb pulled me back into the kitchen, an excited look on her face.

"Guess what, bro."

"What?" I asked.

"You remember on Thanksgiving when Mom told us she still believes in Santa?"

I gulped, remembering only too well just how much she believes in him. "Yeah..." I answered, hesitantly, not liking where this might lead.

"I think I know why she believes in him," she giggled.

"Why?"

"I caught them doing it last night."

"What?" A cold shiver ran down my spine, and I felt as if someone had just doused me with a bucket of ice.

"Yeah, Dad dressed up as Santa, and they were doing it right there, where he's sitting now."

The knot in my stomach loosened slightly. If she thought I had been Dad, then maybe I didn't have to worry. "Why were you watching them?"

"Fuck you, I wasn't trying to. I woke up in the middle of the night and thought I heard someone cry. I saw the christmas lights on, and she was bouncing up and down in his lap. I didn't stay and watch. But yeah, that's why she still believes in Santa. She's fucking him." Deb laughed.

"Uh, thanks Deb, I think you might have ruined Christmas forever for me, just now." I wasn't sure about it being ruined, but I seriously doubted I'd ever forget this one. My cock twitched, and I suddenly wondered if the dumpsters had already been emptied.

rarmons
rarmons
2,438 Followers
12